Marxism in Public Schools
[ Kevin DuJan and Megan Fox team up to investigate Marxist indoctrination ongoing in the Chicago Public School system, including William Fremd High School in Palatine, Illinois. ]
On this page, we’ll collect resources that examine the Marxist indoctrination ongoing in the American public school system.
For decades, the Left’s prime directive has been to take over the education system in this country to promote positive images of socialism and to laud communist icons such as Karl Marx and Che Guevara as “history heroes”. Unsuspecting parents are sending their children off to public schools, where radical teachers push the Left’s agenda into impressionable minds.
This is the objective of “The Frankfurt School”, a program employed by the Left to subvert America’s youth and erode our shared American cultural identity.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have children in public school, you should still remain informed of what’s going on because some day in the not too distant future the children being subverted by Leftist teachers in the classroom today will be making decisions in society that affect YOU and YOUR FAMILY.
We all have a vested interest in eliminating Marxist indoctrination in the public school system so that the Frankfurt School does not succeed in radically transforming our shared American cultural identity the way the Left hopes to subvert it.
Important Articles About Teachers’ Union Abuses and Public Sector Promotion of Marxism:
* 8 Reasons that Homeschooling is Superior to Public School Education — 10/26/2012
* Public school teacher who supports Obama bullied student who supports Romney and calls her a racist — 10/11/2012
* High school in rural Arkansas succeeds by throwing out old rules and ignoring the way things are done in failing schools like Chicago’s — 9/24/2012
* Anti-reform teachers’ union goons upload propaganda to servers in effort to Alinsky-bomb reform advocates and call them “segregationists” — via RedState — 9/20/2012
* John Fund’s article on making people aware that Che Guevara was a butcher — Re-branding Guevara: Che the Butcher — via National Review — 9/18/2012
* Socialists take over Chicago teachers’ union strike and prevent negotiations from going further — 9/18/2012
* What do teachers’ unions really want when they strike? Good look at fact that union members have no idea what they are striking about — via Heritage Foundation — 9/16/2012
* Why Barack Obama was so quiet throughout the Chicago teachers’ union strike — 9/16/2012
* Teachers’ union strike in Chicago continues after all — 9/16/2012
* EPA promotes Che Guevera as “Hispanic Awareness Month Environmentalist” hereo…WTF??? — via INVESTORS
* 40% of teachers in Chicago Public Schools send their kids to private school…why? — Hotair.com
* Top Ten Things to Learn About Teachers’ Unions from film “Won’t Back Down” — Kevin DuJan 9/1/42012
* Will teachers’ union make Illinois the next Wisconsin by waking people up to the abuses of the unions? — via HotAir.com — 9/13/2012
* The Chicago Public School Strike is not for the Children — Human Events article — 9/12/2012
* Alinskyites on the March in Chicago — Michelle Malkin — 9/11/2012
* Chicago teachers’ union strike illegal under Illinois law that bars anything but strikes centered on pay and benefits — 9/12/2012
* How public unions became so powerful – 9/12/2012
* Obama caught between powerful teachers’ unions and the public the union is inconveniencing — 9/12/2012
* Dick Morris: Teachers’ Unions Committing Suicide — 9/12/2012
* Striking Chicago teachers’ union could prompt backlash against all public sector unions in Illinois (that would be a good thing!) — 9/12/2012
* Teachers’ union disrupts Chicago life for third day in a row, displacing 400,000 kids to the unsafe streets of crime-ridden city — 9/11/2012
* Chi-town Shakedown — National Review — highest paid teachers’ in the nation demand more money despite the fact most public school students can’t read — 9/11/2012
* Che Guevera Shirts on display during Chicago teachers’ union strike — 9/11/2012
* Greedy Chicago Teachers on Strike — 5 things to know from Illinois Policy Institute — 9/11/2012
* The disgusting Chicago teachers’ strike harms black and Latino children the most — 9/11/2012
* Chicago teachers go on strike, claiming $76,000/year PLUS full-free-benefits AND pensions is not enough for them — 9/10/2012
* Teachers’ union insists teacher who abused students gets transferred but does not lose job — 9/1/2012
* Public school in Nebraska tries to force 3 year old deaf boy to change his name because they think it’s not politically correct the way he signs it — 8/28/2012
Radio broadcasts on this topic:
September 12th, 2012: HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox covers the Chicago teachers’ union strike
November 17th, 2011: HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox interview District 211 School Board Member to find out more scoop on what, exactly, is going on at William Fremd High School and how students are being presented with inaccurate and heroic depictions of socialism in the public school system.
November 8th, 2011: HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox investigate Jason Spoor at William Fremd High School in Palatine, Illinois and report on the community’s reaction to his promotion of Karl Marx and Che Guevara on his website
November 3rd, 2011: HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox interview the mother of a William Fremd High School student who has complained about Jason Spoor’s teaching methods and agenda; also on the show, Colonel Golash talks about the promotion of Che Guevara as a role model in another Palatine high school
August 10th, 2011: HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox attempt to interview William Fremd High School social studies survey teacher Jason Spoor and ask him why he’s promoting Karl Marx and Che Guevara as history heroes to his impressionable students.
August 3rd, 2011: HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox begin the investigation into photos of Karl Marx and Che Guevara being displayed as history heroes on the website teacher Jason Spoor maintains on the William Fremd High School taxpayer-funded server.