This is fun. The e-book version of the book I wrote with Megan Fox is now available on Amazon for $9.99.
The book features:
1. A SLAPP (Strategic Litigation Against Public Participation) aimed at silencing critics of a public library who discovered that sex crimes (including child porn access!) were covered up by library staff for years and years. Instead of dealing with these problems, the library chose to put one of its employees up as a proxy to file a bogus SLAPP lawsuit to scare us away. (SPOILER: she failed!)
2. Repeated violations of the Open Meetings Act and Freedom of Information Act by Leftists in a public library who claim they are against censorship…but actually love censoring their critics and trying to scare the public away.
3. Years of documented harassment and abuse by the Orland Park Police Department, all done with either the knowledge or encouragement of Chief Timothy J. McCarthy (who, weirdly enough, was the Secret Service agent who was shot in 1981 while guarding President Reagan). McCarthy is an American hero for what he did in 1981…but what he’s doing now as Police Chief in Orland Park is another story altogether.
4. Aggressive tactics by the American Library Association to scare us away, the way that they scare all parents away who discover and complain about crimes happening in public libraries. The ALA is funded largely by George Soros, with a mission to transform America by transforming public libraries.
5. Documentation of the rape threats, death threats, and threats to harm Megan’s children that LIBRARIANS made in social media to scare us away.
6. Encounters will all kinds of famous people, including Ashley Judd, the sister of the guy who played “Norm” on Cheers, Illinois politicians, the man who ran against Obama for Senate in 2004 (before getting derailed by a sex scandal involving his own wife), and some of the worst and most stupid public employees you will ever encounter in this or any life.
7. A play-by-play on how to use the Freedom of Information Act and knowledge of the Open Meetings Act and the First Amendment Right to Petition to investigate and expose corrupt public bodies in your own town…and how to stand up to them (and win!) if they try every dirty trick in the book to scare you away and silence you.
Megan and I are very proud of SHUT UP! and hope it serves as a resource to other people who go up against either the ALA, their local boards, or other entities of government who believe they can frighten and bully people into never questioning their elected officials.
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone