Ten Crazy and/or Stupid Things Reporters Really Believe (that will make election night a nightmare for them!)
Tomorrow night, much will be made of how wrong the Ministry of Truth that is our national media got this election. It’s not going to be close — and Romney will win BIG across the board, picking up a number of normally “Democrat states” too — but if you only get your news from Minitru then you might be afraid today that Obama really could pull off a miracle here. The man who promised to lower the seas and patch the hole in the ozone can’t actually work miracles (as the people of New York and New Jersey are acutely aware today), and can’t do much else right either. People have noticed and are voting him out of office due to both his incompetence and the massive letdown they experienced in the last four years when the man who promised “Hope and Change” only delivered Chaos and Ineptitude.
The hacks and Obama cultists who comprise Minitru so desperately want Barack Obama to be reelected that they’re publishing fan faction in once-reputable papers and outright lying to viewers on the tee-vee. This election will be the end of Minitru’s last remaining credibility…with anger actually coming from all sides, since lefties will be furious that things turned out nothing like Nate Silver, in particular, repeatedly assured them. The Left is going to eat its own in the coming months and a lot of heads will roll. I personally don’t think MSNBC will even exist by the time of the next presidential election because its viewers will be so furious that no one on that propaganda channel warned them this would happen. Already we’ve seen the complete and total disappearance of Oprah Winfrey from the face of the Earth, still smarting from the blowback she received from her former viewers who hold her partly accountable for Obama’s election in the first place. Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow will see their own fans turn on them soon, with a great many Hollywood stars such as Eva Longoria and Beyonce paying a high price in years ahead for being so closely associated with the Obamas.
Like any Hollywood fantasy, there was a definite script in this year’s election coverage that Minitru’s membership followed aggressively to push a notion that “Obama can’t lose!”. This lunacy was based on Ten Crazy and/or Stupid Things that reporters actually convinced themselves were true…since believing in them made Obama’s re-election real in their dreams despite all evidence on the ground to the contrary:
10. Anyone voting against Barack Obama is just racist. It’s shocking, but I’d say that almost everyone working in the national media really believes that Barack Obama is so wonderful that the only way anyone could disagree with him is if that person is a racist. Widespread resistance to Obama is, of course, based on racism in their minds. The net effect of this is that Obama has been treated as a pharaoh, not an elected president, with the Ministry of Truth believing he is infallible and must never be questioned. His critics, thus, were maligned as racists…because racism is the only explanation in Mintru for anyone opposing someone as magical as THE PHARAOH. As stupid as this is to those of us who were never under the hopeychange spell, Minitru’s operatives actually believe this bunk.
9. People really want and need the government to tell them what to do. I think almost everyone working in the national media believes this and would like to see this country be a dictatorship of sorts, as long as Democrats were the dictators. They all learned to love the government while in college and grad school because they had far-Left professors who showed approval only to those students who embraced the Left’s ideology. To get that A+, these men and women had to pledge allegiance to the government and vow to help it force its will on all the stupid people out there who didn’t go to Ivy League schools or know what was best for them. For decades, journalism schools have been churning out people who really believe in this stuff…and the end result is the Ministry of Truth we have today.
8. Democrats are more fired up to turnout to vote than in 2008 and Republicans are just going to sit home again like they did four years ago. This is just stupid, but they really believe this. It’s like never going to class all year and then deciding to sit for an advanced Calculus final, thinking you will ace it. After you flunk, maybe you’ll see how stupid you are and how you should have done your homework, paid attention, or even bought the text book. This is how out of touch Minitru is…and how little they know about the electorate that’s going to vote tomorrow. They’ve been living in fantasyland for four years now, believing things that aren’t true, and envisioning an Obama victory that won’t come. They are fools.
7. The Tea Party is not real, it never was real, and it’s completely gone now anyway. From the very beginning, Minitru insisted the Tea Party was not real because Democrats often astroturf and create fake organizations that are really just goon squads assembled to do the Left’s bidding (see: Occupy Wall Street). Those who work for Minitru couldn’t even fathom a REALY grassroots movement sweeping the country to drive Democrats out of power. It was their worst fear come to life, so it just couldn’t be real (could it?). Hell to the YES it was real. And though the Tea Party is not having rallies as often, that’s only because the rallies are no longer needed since the purpose of the rallies was to sign up volunteers and get to doing real work. The Left just wants to have nonstop rallies of endless screaming and yelling…but the Tea Party’s goal all along was to take away the Left’s power starting at the local level and moving up. That’s exactly what they’re still doing…and the Tea Party’s force will be felt in its first presidential election tomorrow. Minitru is clueless and won’t know what hit them.
6. Women are unthinking vagina monsters who live for promiscuous sex and fantasize about one day killing a little baby that was growing inside them. The Democrats’ entire convention was about celebrating the killing of tiny babies in the womb. The women who took to the stage screeching about the joy of killing babies were monsters out of an unpublished Stephen King novel. Sending people in giant vagina costumes to scream for the cameras about their desires to have as much sex as possible and then ruthlessly kill the living consequences was a major turnoff to most Americans. By this point, Democrats realized they no longer had any hope of winning Independents…but operated under the assumption that their urban power bases were enough to win a presidential election, so they went all-in on pushing out the base. Only, I think even some in their own base are repulsed by the degeneration (and degradation) of women into walking vagina monsters who dream of killing their little babies. Who on Earth wants to vote for a party whose main focus is that? Minitru believes all women in this country must think like the female Obama acolytes at MSNBC or the New York Times…but they will see how wrong they are about that tomorrow.
5. Hurricane Sandy helps Obama! This is truly one of the most stupid and desperate things Minitru has ever insisted. You can see, clearly, that they WANTED this to help Obama…but as I said from the beginning, Democrats are incompetent and can’t manage anything well. The unions in New York and New Jersey would get in the way of recovery, would drag their feet, and would make people needlessly suffer while they fought turf wars with the city or tried to take advantage of the disaster to renegotiated their contracts or whatever. This is exactly what happened…and Barack Obama owns this disaster…and the poor response to those suffering the most. Many of you out there don’t understand what Chris Christie did by drawing attention to Obama in New Jersey, but psychologically Christie put it into people’s minds that Obama was responsible for all the rescue and recovery efforts…knowing that things would not go well and there’d be a big mess by election day. Sure enough, that’s what happened…so when people turn on the tee-vee and see New Yorkers wailing because they still have no food, no water, no shelter, and they are freezing…people across the country are saying to themselves, “I thought Obama was taking care of this”. Instead of overseeing disaster aide, Obama’s off campaigning, telling people to vote out of revenge. It’s not what people want to see him doing…or expect from him if he’s supposed to be so in charge of recovery from Sandy. This storm did nothing to help Obama and anyone who told you it would is a damn fool.
4. Talking about Big Bird, binders, and bayonets helped Obama! Minitru really believed that some of the non-troversies they attempted to gin up this summer and fall would doom Mitt Romney. In addition to the Big Bird stuff, and the binders, and the bayonets…they also thought that people wouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney because his dog road around on the top of a car once. Boy, Minitru dropped that storyline FAST when conservatives responded Andrew Breitbart-style with news that Barack Obama used to eat dogs back in Indonesia. Suddenly, Minitru didn’t want to talk about dogs anymore. The more Obama went on about Big Bird, the smaller and more insignificant he seemed…to the point where he actually seems to be auditioning for a role on Sesame Street as one of Oscar the Grouch’s neighbors after he’s unemployed come January. Absolutely nothing Minitru tried to do to Mitt Romney worked all year. The general public was too concerned about their economic well-being to care a lick about distractions and nonsense this year. Barack Obama, thus, never had a chance.
[ Click above to embiggen: just one example of a Leftist singing the praises of infallible Nate Silver ]
3. Nate Silver is a prophet and whatever he says will come true! Almost all of the lefties I monitor on Facebook breathlessly insist that Nate Sliver is some sort of prophet who just “knows” that Barack Obama will win reelection, because “of math”. They also insist that anyone who doesn’t believe in Nate Silver is stupid and/or evil…which sure sounds like religion (not “math”), in the sense that Nate Silver is presented as infallible and anyone who disagrees with him is a heretic (kind of like Nate Siver is a pontiff instead of juste a mere pontificator to these people). The fact that most of you reading this have no clue who Nate Silver is delights me to no end…but let me assure you that he’s a darling amongst not only on-the-ground lefties but the Minitru operatives on tee-vee and at the New York Times. All of them believe in Nate Silver the way toddlers believe in Santa Claus…only I guarantee you that November 6th isn’t going to be like Christmas morning for these people. Nate Silver’s predictions are bunk and everyone on the Left who clung to them to hold their mental health together the last few months are going to turn on him in an instant when Mitt Romney wins the election in a landslide. Nate Silver will go from darling of November 5th to public enemy number one on November 6th. You have not seen anything until you’ve seen the Left turn on one of its own for failing to deliver. I almost pity Nate Silver. Almost.
2. Democrats will be in power forever because the “smart people” in the media think that’s how life should be. Have you noticed that over the last four years almost everyone working in the vintage, corrupt media has transitioned from reporting on things to demanding you do what they say? Networks like MSNBC and CNN should be reclassified as opinion and advice channels, not “news networks”, since they’re driven by activism for the Democrat Party instead of journalism. Newsweek magazine has gone out of business and will be just a website as of January. This site you’re reading right now, HillBuzz.org, is just a website according to Minitru…but this means that Newsweek and HillBuzz will be equals come 2013. That’s a remarkable development that will be followed by other former printed publications joining all of us in the electronic medium. The Ministry of Truth doesn’t realize this, but because of its sustained advocacy for Democrats their business model no longer works. People are tired of reading biased, propaganda “reporting” and have turned to alternative sources of information. They are never going back to the way they used to do things…and even more people will discover the wonders of electronic journalism (and conservative writers who can be found online). The Age of Reporters Telling People What to Think and Do has ended.
1. Obama really was a magical black man: a genius and a Lightbringer sent from the stars to save white people (just like in the movies!). People who work for Minitru love watching Will Smith movies. The guy smiles a lot, does little dance moves, shakes his butt when it’s called for, and says crazy things like “Aw Hell Naw!”…and all the white lefties in the theater laugh and laugh…while feeling good about themselves for buying a ticket to a Will Smith movie, because that proved how not-racist they are. They also love these movies because Will Smith always plays some variation of a magical black man who mysteriously appears out of nowhere one day to save white people from all their problems. Sometimes he’s a ghost that knows everything about golf and helps Matt Damon. Other times, he’s either a fighter pilot that can fly alien ships or he’s the coolest guy in the galaxy and the sharpest Man in Black around. Sometimes he not only kills vampires, but he invents a potion to end vampirism! The guy can do anything…because he’s a magical black man that white lefties in Hollywood love writing into their screenplays.
The easiest way to explain Barack Obama’s meteoric (or was it volcanic?) rise to power is to remember that the white lefties who turned to journalism as a career are not all that different from their Hollywood counterparts. Their plan was to craft a real-life Will Smith movie, where a magical black man would ascend to the presidency…and would lower the oceans, patch the hole in the ozone, heal the sick, feed the poor, and bring social justice to all “global citizens”. This was a dream taught to these buffoons by far-Left professors in college, who themselves will trained by outright communists back in the day. Not only would a magical black man solve everyone’s problems, but Democrats would be able to use the unique circumstances of having a black president to force through legislation they could never get away with if a white person was in office.
That’s because any time Republicans opposed Obama, they were called racists. And when regular Americans stood up and spoke out against what Obama wanted to do to the country, they were all branded racists too. The Trillion Dollar Wasted Stimulus spending and Obamacare were both forced through in haste while Americans were still too terrified of being called racists to stop them. Democrats were thus able to fund ridiculous pork barrel projects they’d waited DECADES to enact because they final had a president that Republicans could not challenge on anything.
The media’s nirvana with all of this lasted until March 21st, 2010 when people were so angered by Obamacare’s passage that they stopped caring if anyone in Minitru called them racists for speaking out against the monstrosity.
Here in 2012, on the eve of Barack Obama’s magnificent defeat, the race card has been obliterated and Americans have no fear of being branded “racists”…since the word has lost all meaning at this point. Democrats will never have false accusations of racism to use against anyone ever again…so they should consider whether the Obama presidency was worth it in the end.
Typically, the Left moves with snail’s speed to incrementally maneuver plots that will ultimately produce the things they want to do to this country. But with a magical black man in the White House, the Left thought it was invincible and could have everything it wanted all at once. The Left behaved like Oprah Winfrey in a Godiva chocolate store…and tomorrow evening the bill comes due.
Indigestion will be the least of the Ministry of Truth’s problems when voters get done with Democrats…because the reporters who’ve acted as propagandists for the last four years are in for a rude awakening when it becomes painfully clear to all involved what absolute hacks these people are…and what better reporting is actually being done by amateurs and volunteers with a website and a zeal to tell the stories that Minitru embargoes.
November 6th is just the beginning of the Left’s problems…because as of November 7th it won’t have the race card to use ever again…and soon it also won’t have it’s Ministry of Truth either.
© 2012, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone