Posts Tagged ‘Kevin DuJan
[Click above to embiggen: whenever you want to go around town calling Democrats “liberals,” you should remember this piece of work, Democrat Kathleen Kane…who was convicted of using her public office to terrorize and persecute her political enemies. Only an idiot would still call Democrats “liberals” after seeing what they do in office.]
One of the things I see Republicans do all the time that helps Democrats a lot is whenever a writer on the Right uses the word “liberal” to describe any Democrat. To me, that is like cutting a check for $100 and sending it to the DNC for every time you say or write that word. Focus groups prove over and over again that “liberal” is a word that the general public enjoys hearing and they have a good connotation that comes with it: they think it means open-minded, generous, kind, and caring. They associate it with sentences such as, “I would like a liberal helping of sprinkles on my ice cream sundae” and “While on vacation, I am looking forward to applying suntan lotion liberally to wherever Channing Tatum will let me touch him.”
A lot of older people use the word “liberal” and I think they are fools…but I get how older people have a hard time changing how they’ve always done something. The building that I call “The Sears Tower” is now actually called “The Willis Tower”…but when I (or just about any other Chicagoan) call that building “The Sears Tower” we are not helping Democrats win elections in any way. Each and every time that a Republican calls today’s Democrats “liberals” they are helping Democrats with their branding…because people who don’t follow politics much think that “liberal” still means someone who likes to recycle, who was a hippy in the 1970s and who makes their own jam and sells it by the road now, or who is a bleeding heart and means well but is often harmlessly misguided. That is what a “liberal” used to be, circa 1987 or whenever…but those people don’t exist anymore.
The people who foolish Republicans keep calling “liberals” are actually fiendish monsters who seem more at home in the Soviet Union than what is supposed to be America.
With 14 days left to go in this election, let’s take some time to sit back and think about what assumptions can be made that are true. Let’s also ask some questions about what’s really going on and how many lies the tee-vee is telling right now. What do we really know?
1. The Media lies and people working in Media knowingly and deliberately lie in ways designed to help make Hillary Clinton president in 2016. This is an interesting phenomenon for anyone who supported Hillary in 2008, because back then the Media lied and succeeded in helping to keep her from becoming the Democrats’ nominee. The two most memorable pigs that year were Chris Matthews and Tim Russert: they aggressively came at Hillary every day during the primaries, telling her to surrender and to give the nomination to Obama. Repeatedly, they would say there was no chance she could win…and that her supporters should not even bother heading out to vote because it was a lost cause. None of this worked very well on Hillary’s supporters though: because we were Democrats, we knew what the Media was doing and recognized this as Alinsky trickery. Hillary ended up getting more than 18 million votes in the primaries (more than Obama had), though superdelegates defected to Obama and handed him the nomination.
These Media tricks work really well on Republicans though. I’ve never fully understood why. I think maybe Republicans are either just gullible or they are mostly honest people…so they like living in the fantasy world where the tee-vee tells the truth, like it did in 1950-something when it used to be in black and white and mostly honest people sat behind the anchor desk. Republicans tend to be people who still send loved ones Christmas cards full of cash…and are surprised when postal workers steal them (disappointing whatever grandchild never got his or her card in the end). Republicans are the people who stop and listen when homeless people come up and say “Can I ask you a question?”…and never see the pickpocketing or mugging coming once the predator has them right where they want them.
So, when the tee-vee tells Republicans that there’s no way for Trump to win and that the election is over, Republicans for some reason believe that. There’s always a large number of people every year who should be voting Republican but who stay home and allow Democrats to win. I will never understand why they do that, but I think a large part of it is that they obey the tee-vee when the tee-vee tells them to stay home. Democrats will never, ever do that because Democrats all instinctively know that the tee-vee lies.
2. Is any Republican dumb enough to “stay home and teach somebody a lesson” this year? Here’s another thing that I never understand, but it happened in 2008 and 2012: this whole thing where Republicans fold their arms and sit on the couch and say “I ain’t gonna vote ’cause I’mma gonna teach them a lesson!” Well, how did that work out?
[Click above to embiggen: Don’t go in the attic, Geena Davis! Don’t let anything bad happen to Hot Mexican Priest either!]
What: The Exorcist (tee-vee show). This is not the movie from the 1970s. It is a new tee-vee show here in 2016. It’s not the movie from the 1970s just playing on the tee-vee, the way they sometimes show old movies at night. This is all brand new, starring Geena Davis and also the guy who played “Cameron” in Ferris Bueller. Other people are in it too. And they all be acting up a storm!
When: Friday nights on FOX. Since civilization is collapsing around us and going out in Boystown on a Friday or Saturday after dark has pretty much now become a scene from The Purge, hunker down inside and scare the bejeezus out of yourself with one of the best horror shows ever to hit the tee-vee.
Where: Like I’ve been saying: it’s on the tee-vee (though I watch it super early in the morning on the FOX website, because I haven’t had a tee-vee since 2009…and am really super proud of that for some reason).
Why: This show just pulled off the greatest twist of any show that’s been on the air in my adult lifetime. It felt like watching that movie The Usual Suspects and seeing Keyser Söze appear for the first time (after having been right under everyone’s noses the whole damn movie).
Last night, FOX pulled off the greatest twist on any tee-vee show that I have pretty much ever seen. I am hard-pressed to think of a surprise bigger than this one in tee-vee history. I don’t throw the word “genius” around lightly, but this was genius. They will be studying this twist in screenwriting classes someday.
In my lifetime, there have been mysteries like Dallas’ “Who shot J.R.?” (and The Simpsons’ spoof on that, “Who shot Mr. Burns?). I think the first time that “The Visitors” on V (the Barack Obama-esque space aliens who appeared out of nowhere and promised to lower the oceans and solve all of mankind’s problems, mostly by chanting a lot of creepy mantras and slogans) ripped off their human masks and revealed themselves to be lizard people from the planet Repton was pretty shocking. But I think we all had some warning that twist was coming on V. Ain’t nobody warned nobody about NOTHING that came at us at the end of last night’s episode of The Exorcist.
What they did on The Exorcist last night, in the episode called “Chapter Five: Through My Most Grievous Fault,” was like reading Agatha Christie’s The Murder of Roger Ackroyd and discovering for the first time what it felt like to be completely taken in by an unreliable narrator.
[Click above to embiggen: the lone Hillary Clinton sign I’ve been able to spot anywhere in Chicago.]
One of the strangest things about this election is the dearth of yard signs or visible support of Hillary in Chicago. This summer, I actually saw more people walking around with “Hillary for Prison” tees than anyone wearing Hillary-supportive gear. People still have their Bernie Sanders signs in their windows…and I see a few Gary Johnson signs here and there. But very little visible support for Hillary.
Part of it, I think, is that a lot of the visible Obama support was values-signaling, where the people plastering their homes or cars with Obama signage wanted to tell the world they were voting for a black man…because that proved they were good people. They were the smarties and YOU were the dummies for not drinking his Kool-Aid. And they wanted you to know that their house was a house full of smarties, where inside everyone was singing the creepy “Obama’s Going to Change It, He’ll Rearrange It” song to their cult-leader.
I don’t think anyone feels that supporting Hillary makes them a good person…and that’s her incompetent campaign’s fault. They didn’t do anything to make people feel that voting for a woman to be president is a big deal or something to be proud of. I think her campaign had a duty to TEACH people that this is something to be proud of because that would be a key to her winning. This is what campaigns are supposed to do: to give people a reason to vote FOR someone. If I had run her campaign, the slogan would have been: It’s Time For A Woman To Be President…which could be shortened to “It’s Time.”
I think that would have worked well for her. Personally, I feel in my gut that Hillary’s going to lose on November 8th and everyone will have a meltdown because no one on her campaign thinks there’s any chance she can lose. No one in the Media believes she can lose. And she is just this giant dirigible that they think is coming in for this safe landing and they have the champagne on ice and all their gowns picked out for the big party…and I just think it’s going to be KABOOM! and the Hilldenburg is going to crash and burn.
It all makes me sad for this brief moment, but then it becomes obvious to me that her campaign’s own hubris and stupidity is behind all this…and that probably works out to be a huge blessing for America. Hillary sold her soul to the Devil in the form of George Soros and his globalists and I think the American people realize that voting for her means erasing our borders and surrendering our sovereignty. Democrats want to completely replace the American population with colonists from the Third World because Democrats could never convince Americans that the Left’s way of thinking is better. So, Democrats ingeniously decided to just eradicate Americanism by flooding the country with millions of people who hate America and have no concept of liberty and democracy. These people come from the worst hellholes in the world and are used to powerful, totalitarian governments. Democrats want to make America into a hellhole and rule over “the New Americans” as totalitarians. Hillary has signed onto all of this like she is Eva Peron.
[Click above to embiggen: what came to mind when she walked out tonight in her President Snow Halloween Costume from The Hunger Games.]
Who: This will be a debate between Tea Leoni and Nick Nolte. Seriously, if you don’t even know who is debating then I don’t now why you are reading anything on a political site. This might end up being the most-talked-about debate that’s ever happened anywhere this week. This whole month even. At the very least, this whole year! Either the Hilldenburg or the Trumptanic is going down. One shall stand. One shall fall. Where the hell have you been?
What: Third and final presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
When: Wednesday 10/19/16 at 700pmCT
Where: Technically Las Vegas, but most will be watching it via the YouTubes via the Internets. I will be watching the CSPAN feed so I don’t have to listen to the talking heads, but I’m using YouTube as a backup in case CSPAN freezes up.
Why: Because we are friends like this, I will watch the whole thing for you and do a live stream of thought while taking notes. I’m not going to correct typos or edit this afterwards, so it’s not a transcript. It is just my thoughts on what happened and what was being said as it all happened. I will try to be informative and entertaining, in an informtaining kind of way. People like to complain about political events and say they aren’t fun to watch, but to me this is as exciting as any sportsball match. It’s like ancient Roman gladiatorial combat. And everything possible is stacked against Trump. He is like a saber-toothed tiger in the Coliseum and every dirty trick is being employed by all sides. The stage is set for him to make and change history if he wants to. He really is the master of his destiny if that’s what he wants to do. So far, he sure has been more fun to watch than Mittens Romney or John McLame ever were.
[Click above to listen via the YouTubes on the Internets: from The Trammps to the Trumps = what The Donald’s campaign song should be for the next three weeks: Burn, Baby, Burn…Burn the Establishment to the ground and salt the earth so it can never reconstitute.]
With 20 days left in the election, people who never pay much attention to politics will be tuning in now. I imagine even the hapless “undecideds” (the people who must stand there in absolute tears in a corner of Baskin Robbins for hours and hours, never able to pick out anything to stuff into their waffle cones…because if TWO choices are simply TOO MUCH for them, then how in Hell would they manage with 31 flavor-choices?) will be trying extra hard to be less undecided in these next three weeks. Here are ten things I’d love to see Donald Trump do in tomorrow’s Third and Final Presidential Debate that would prove to people that he’s not the typical Republican and that he would be the only political figure in decades who’d actually change corrupt Washington. Hillary is more of the same and preserving the elite status quo; Trump needs to tell people how he’d burn the Establishment to the ground once and for all.
1. Call for the immediate resignation of FBI Director James Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch and demand that Congress subpoena FBI special agents to determine why a grand jury was not convened to review the FBI’s findings regarding Hillary’s email server. Promise to expose all the corruption at the FBI and the Justice Department and clean house. This means special prosecutors and grand juries and jail time for officials who obstructed justice for political reasons.
2. Encourage the remaining honest people who still work at the FBI (all three dozen of them) to come forward and be whistleblowers and national heroes. Get that ball rolling. Anyone working in the Hoover Building or in field offices who values the oaths they took needs to know that the American people have lost trust in the FBI. This is supposed to be America, not the Soviet Union. The FBI no longer behaves the way an American law enforcement agency is supposed to behave. The FBI has completely lost its honor. That won’t change unless Comey is ousted and held accountable for his corruption. Strip him of his pension and frogmarch him out of the building. Trump should light the match that starts that internal rebellion and gives the push needed for everyone who wants to spill the beans on Comey’s corruption to come forward. That Hoover Building is pretty much the modern equivalent of the Bastille and the anger people feel towards Comey and the FBI’s corruption keeps building, no matter how much the Media wants to ignore that.
3. Talk about the IRS being corrupt and being used as a political weapon by Democrats. Call for the dismantling of the IRS and sweeping reform of our tax system so that an entity like the IRS would not even be needed. Simplify our tax system and eliminate the most odious department of our bureaucracy. Also, talk about other entities that are used by Democrats to push the Left’s agenda and harm America: the EPA, the Education Department, the Department of Energy. All of these entities no longer follow their true stated missions and instead are used as political weapons by Democrats. All of that needs to change because this is not how the American federal government is supposed to work.
4. Hammer home how much voter fraud is going on in this country and how Republicans have been too chicken to ever talk about it. The American people have lost faith in the integrity of our election system and believe that elections are rigged. Talk about how our election system is worse than the Soviet Union or a banana republic in South America. Dead people vote. Non-citizens are voting. People are voting in the names of the elderly. College kids are voting in their home state and also in the state where they go to school. Homeless people and union thugs are bused around town to vote multiple times in the day by Democrat “community organizers.” We need one vote for every citizen of age and one vote only…not as many votes as Democrats can bus people around to cast.
Read the rest of this entry »
Documented PROOF that American Elections Are Clearly Rigged & Voter Fraud is Covered Up by the Establishment.
[Click above to embiggen: a real life, firsthand account of trying to expose crimes that were covered-up by local public officials and employees, when all the local public entities circled the wagons in an ideological effort to hide crimes from public scrutiny. The exact same thing is being done regarding voter fraud at the local level too!]
Joel Pollak has an essay up today on Breitbart that I think does what Republicans always do…in that they for some reason never want to tell the full, unvarnished truth that Americans are desperate to hear from anyone in the political world. His essay, “How the Election is ‘Rigged’ — And How It Is Not,” does that thing that the GOP loves to do where someone will say, “Oh, it’s too dangerous to talk about that (even if the thing is true).” I like Pollak a lot generally, but he is no Andrew Breitbart. If Andrew was still around, I believe he would be calling this election flat-out rigged. Here’s why:
There may not be a giant spider sitting under the US Capitol pulling strings to rig the election nation-wide, but that doesn’t mean that at the local level Democrat operatives don’t decide for themselves to rig elections every way they can (and then other Democrats circle the wagons and cover up everything to protect their friends and colleagues). One thing I notice Republicans do that leads to them losing arguments is that they cede points unnecessarily, especially when Democrats use straw men to box them into corners like that. The Party of Stupid keeps doing the same things but expecting different results in this way (which is why so many people are sick of the Party of Stupid).
With voter fraud, Republicans love to values-signal by standing up and saying “there is no national effort to rig elections because we can’t find evidence of that.” First of all, Democrats are really good at hiding things and Republicans are awful at uncovering things, so just because Republicans can’t prove something does not mean that Democrats are not doing it. The Democrat Party is really like Loki, the trickster god in Norse Mythology: you need to just always assume it is getting away with something horrible today that you are not aware of because you are not as smart at figuring out what they are doing as they are at hiding what they are up to.
I want to use an analogy involving the firsthand on-the-ground work that Megan Fox and I did in recent years in Orland Park, where we went up against elected Democrats in office and the George Soros-funded lobbying group The American Library Association (ALA), all of whom worked to conceal sex crimes and even the accessing of child pornography that was going on at one affluent suburban library in Chicagoland. This is the subject of the book that Megan and I put out, SHUT UP!: The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment.
Megan and I had this library dead to rights: we used the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to obtain the library’s own official internal documents, which kept a record of library employees choosing for many years not to call the police when patrons reported masturbation happening in the computer lab, creeps stalking women and children sexually in the library, a man trapping a woman inside a study room and sexually accosting her through the glass terrifying her, three witnesses reporting a man openly viewing child pornography (which he admitted to doing!) on the library’s computers, and other horrors.
The library’s clear strategy involved never reporting any of this because then there would be a police record and the local media might print that in the police blotter in the newspaper…and if that happened then there was a chance that someone like Drudge would see that and make it a big national headline. Every once in a while something like that happens, where Drudge links to a local story about something vile happening in a public library…and all hell breaks loose for the people in the library who were covering up the terrible things.
When Megan and I confronted the public officials in Orland Park about what we discovered, all these Democrats closed ranks and circled the wagons. They told the police chief to harass us to scare us away from our investigation. Megan and her children were threatened with violence by library staffers and their family members. The library board encouraged an employee to file a SLAPP lawsuit against us, so that we would have to spend time and money defending ourselves against that (which they hoped would make us give up our investigation into the wrongdoing going on in that messed-up place). In the end, we were able to convince the Illinois Attorney General’s office that this library was breaking the law left and right and we also prevailed in two lawsuits against both the library and the Village of Orland Park that forced them to stop breaking the law and violating the public’s rights.
As an analogy for what happens with voter fraud at the local level, I want to highlight some of what happened to us in the above. Just watch how obvious it is what Democrats do in situations like these.
* Megan and I noticed that something didn’t seem right. This is analogous to someone noticing that voter fraud is happening.
* Megan and I compiled evidence and presented it to elected officials at a public meeting; the elected officials didn’t want what they were doing to be uncovered, so they attacked, harassed, threatened, and tried to destroy us to shut us up. This is analogous to the relentless attacks made on anyone who talks about voter fraud, which is why I think guys like Pollak are so timid when it comes to taking on this issue aggressively. Pollak appears wary of being discredited/maligned for talking about a subject that the Establishment does not want talked about…because people in the Establishment want the status quo to continue and they do not want the boat to be rocked.
* No one at any national level was telling the people who work at the Orland Park Public Library to look the other way and not report sex crimes or child porn viewing happening in that building…but no one at a national level had to tell them that, because the people who work at that messed-up library just ideologically WANT to cover things like this up since they do not have the moral compass that would lead them to whistle-blow and expose what is happening. This is a very important thing that Republicans and writers like Pollak don’t seem to grasp: that no one has to give orders or plan this stuff out. Ideologically, people who marinate in Democrat politics learn along the way that if there is a problem then you cover it up because that’s for the greater good of all the things that ideologically Democrats want to accomplish. So, when Democrats see that child porn is being allowed to be viewed in a public library when that is a federal crime, the people who work at the library realize that if anyone found out about that happening that the library would be harmed (because it’s reputation would suffer, people would realize it is not really a safe place for children, and maybe it would lose grants and taxpayer dollars because the public would be angry that the staff allowed these things to keep happening in there). Democrats hide bad things and cover stuff up because they believe that this is better than the public ever finding out about what’s happening…because covering it up means everyone keeps their jobs and keeps their funding and in the big scheme of things keeping that library flush with cash is more important than making sure it is never used for viewing child pornography in the computer lab.
* The media relentlessly refused to ever report on the fact that the library’s own internal incident reports showed that library staff were covering up all these crimes…and that the Orland Park Police Chief, Timothy J. McCarthy, didn’t seem to care in the least that this was happening. Instead, we documented how Chief McCarthy used police resources to harass Megan and me to shut us up. Orland Park went after the whistleblowers and steadfastly refused to clean up everything awful happening in that library. Megan and I had to take both the library and the Village to count and beat them in two lawsuits for anything to change. But, still — to this very day — we have to continue watching that place like a hawk and FOIA-ing them to see if any incidents are happening that they don’t report to the police. We also watch their spending closely, because before we started auditing them the library staff was using taxpayer money to go out for $500 steak dinners, take trips to New York City for fun, throw themselves $5,000 parties, and make taxpayers pay for their snack cakes and sweet treats and Subway sandwiches on a rolling basis (instead of buying their own food, like every other working person has to do). We also caught these people using taxpayer money to buy gold jewelry for trustees (who are prohibited by law from accepting compensation) and run up big tabs for other jewelry store purchases as gifts for staff.
It took two whole years of relentless hard work month after month to force those crooks to give back the gold and the money they stole and for the Village and that library to comply with the law. They fought us like they were demons being doused with holy water, scratching and biting and clawing the whole time. And everyone in the Village circled the wagons and protected each other…even though most of these people probably didn’t know what was going on at the library.
The problem is that when they were informed that library staffers were doing terrible things, instead of coming out against the terrible things and wanting to put a stop to it these Democrats’ natural instinct was to cover everything up and threaten/harass/attack the whistleblowers.
They denied that child porn was ever accessed (even though we had the incident reports showing it was). They lied about the sex crimes never happening (despite former library employees coming forward and confirming what was going on for years). They refused to acknowledge the authority of the Attorney General when she told them they were breaking the law and they needed to stop. Instead of stopping, these Orland Park officials blew raspberries and said that the Attorney General had no power over them. It took going before a judge and filing lawsuits against these monsters for them to finally stop…because their insurance companies got involved and took one look at what they were doing and MADE THEM STOP before the judge ordered them to stop.
All of this same stuff is happening with voter fraud. Count on it.
Here’s how it’s happening and why the election truly is rigged, whether Pollak wants to see this or not:
A.) Democrat operatives on the ground, working independently in their local communities, see some door left unguarded and realize they could get away with voting in the names of dead people or sick people or elderly people. Maybe this has been going on for decades and it is now institutionalized because they’ve always gotten away with it and that’s just how things are done. This is similar to how at the Orland Park Public Library the corrupt culture in that place created an environment where staff just knew they had to turn their heads and not call the police when child porn was accessed, because the library staffers felt that the greater good required them to overlook crimes happening in front of them.
B.) People at local boards of election must know that fraud is happening, but they look the other way because they do not want their community to be embarrassed if the fraud was reported. They don’t want people to lose their jobs and they don’t want to bring shame to their area. This is similar to the Orland Park public employees who knew for years that sex crimes were allowed to happen in that place, but no one wanted to embarrass their community or see anyone get fired. So, covering it all up and keeping quiet was better in their minds and they rationalized it by thinking “well, that only happened once or twice” or “no one has been raped, so someone being creepy isn’t so bad” or “no one really gets hurt if someone is looking at child porn and who is to say what is porn anyway?” This is how Democrats think.
C.) Local officials circle the wagons. All public employees stick together with a union mentality. If the public employees at the library are in trouble for covering up crimes, the public employees over at the police department don’t want to investigate or put a stop to what is going on…because those are their fellow public employees. They all stuff their faces together at the Holiday Party and they sit beside one another at picnic tables for the summer cookouts. They all enjoy the same platinum-encrusted benefits and pensions and all that. So all of these public employees feel that if one branch of public employees is exposed for lawbreaking and wrongdoing, then it’s bad for all of them. They see the world as Us (the public employees who get fat off the hog) versus Them (the public, which all of the public employees hate).
D.) The entire hierarchy of government does not want to ever investigate itself or prosecute public officials or public employees for wrongdoing. Megan and I caught the Orland Park Public Library Board of Trustees and management willfully violating the Open Meetings Act. Violations of the Open Meetings Act are misdemeanor crimes in Illinois. The Attorney General concluded that, YES, the library trustees and other public officials did indeed break the law. That means the Attorney General stated they had committed crimes. Orland Park Police Chief Timothy J. McCarthy refused to do a damn thing about that. The State’s Attorney, Anita Alvarez, refused to do anything about that. The Attorney General’s office said that if the local police and the state’s attorney wouldn’t prosecute that lawbreaking board, then the AG’s office wouldn’t get involved either.
E.) The media likes to claim that there is no evidence of voter fraud happening because there are no convictions for voter fraud and the police aren’t turning up incidents of voter fraud. But look how aggressively the corrupt public officials in Orland Park hid what was going on there…and how all these higher levels of Illinois government refused to prosecute the public officials in Orland Park when they were caught dead to rights violating the law? Everyone in government wanted all of this to go away…and for Megan and I to be silenced so that we would not tell anyone about what we had uncovered. We wrote a book about all this…and the American Library Association actively works to suppress the book and keep other public libraries from carrying it…because they do not want people to know everything that we uncovered in Orland Park.
Republicans need to talk about how Democrats cover for each other and how public bodies should not get to decide that other public bodies should not be prosecuted.
We really need some kind of independent, private, third-party, autonomous entity that would be in charge of looking for wrongdoing being committed or covered-up by public employees. Because the police in this country are corrupt in localities such as Orland Park, where they feel that it is Us vs. Them and they will never move against their fellow public bodies. The federal government doesn’t care about the local level, because they always have bigger fish to fry, allegedly. Also, most federal agencies are obsessed with drugs and getting convictions related to drug trafficking or weapons smuggling. Things like child porn being openly allowed to be viewed in a public library or voter fraud at the local and county level is too small a fish for the Feds.
In short, here’s what it all boils down to:
1.) Voter fraud is happening more places than there is official documentation, because the corruption in this country is so endemic that local public bodies cannot be trusted to stop wrongdoing and lawbreaking at the local level. Orland Park proves that. Megan and I wrote the book on that.
2.) The Media works to protect government and not report anything that hurts Democrats. This means that even if someone out there discovers voter fraud is happening and can prove it, our Media in this country will ignore it or will try to help the government bodies involved by attacking the whistle-blowers. Our Media really is a state propaganda operation that should never be trusted.
3.) No national, coordinated effort is needed to direct local bodies to allow voter fraud or participate in it, just as there is no national effort needs to tell local public libraries to look the other way when sex crimes are happening in those buildings. The Democrats who work in these places just automatically look the other way. Ideologically, this is what their first instinct is and there is no mechanism in place to correct that instinct.
4.) The public doesn’t know what to do when they encounter wrongdoing. They usually call the police, but then the police say they won’t do anything about the terrible thing that’s happened because they have murders that are unsolved and it’s too small of a fish for them to care about (voter fraud, sex crimes in a library, etc.) If the public contacts the Media, the Media won’t care because they don’t want to make the local public bodies look bad. If someone is persistent and goes to state or federal authorities, the person will hear that they need to go to the local police and file a complaint…and see how that is a circle? It always ends up with the local police not wanting to investigate the voter fraud or the sex crime at the library…but higher up in the hierarchy people will be told that if the local police don’t care then there’s nothing anyone can do, because that’s not what their department does or it is out of their jurisdiction.
This means that if public officials are involved in wrongdoing and the public catches them, 98% of the time the other public officials can circle the wagons and keep any of this from ever making news. Troublemakers who blow the whistle then get targeted for destruction to ensure that other people will be too scared to speak out.
Megan and I documented all of this in our book. It is the same exact thing that happens with voter fraud. Which is why, of course, the ALA is working so hard to keep you from reading our book.
We may have written about the lengths that local government went to hide crimes that were happening in the local public library…but you can see that all of this is analogous to local government officials and the Media and other players also working to keep the true extent of voter fraud hidden as well.
It is all rigged because we the people decided to stop scrutinizing and supervising local government. We ceded too much power to local officials, many of whom are sickeningly corrupt.
None of this is going to change until you start paying attention to what is happening in all of your local government departments. But, of course, there’s so many of those that most people don’t even know where to start. Megan and I started with one corrupt library board and it took the two of us two years to bring about change. Most people would have given up…which is why all kind of horrors like voter fraud keep happening.
Hillary Clinton does not intend to change any of this. Donald Trump says that he will. To me, there’s an easy choice to be made if you care about ever changing our corrupt system and putting an end to the Establishment’s circle-the-wagons-and-cover-it-all-up approach to hiding the Establishment’s own crimes.
[Click above to embiggen: the miraculous thing that got me to admit that there is something kind of awesome about sportsball after all. And — Great Merciful Zeus! — this is actually a bad picture of Kris Bryant! Move over and get out of town, Zac Ephron. You are nothing to me now!]
For those of you who don’t know, Chicago is right at this very moment flush with excitement over the Cubs doing well in their sportsball-playing this year. There are “W” signs all over town, which when I first moved here I thought were left out by people who were either celebrating and/or protesting George W. Bush.
But it has nothing to do with our former president. It’s actually a Cubs thing…with the “W” standing for “Win.” I think. People here go nuts whenever the Cubs win at sportsball real good. The “W” is how they let you know they approve of this sportsball winning on a large public scale. And if you don’t like that, you can just suck it, Chicago-style.
Generally speaking, I know as much about sportsball as the average straight man knows about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Maybe less. Growing up in the ruins of inner city Cleveland, I never played much sportsball as a kid because there weren’t a lot of other kids around to play with. If I had grown up on the halcyon fields of suburbia, maybe I would have turned out differently. I would have still ended up gay because I believe that was baked-into my DNA…but I could have turned out as a gay who was wild about sportsball. I’ve only recently discovered that such jock-strapped unicorns do indeed exist (and are actually quite plentiful in Chicago). Who knew?
For some perspective, the blight and urban decay that accompanies one-party Democrat rule over major US cities had completely engulfed Cleveland in the 1970s…and what I call “The Nothing” inched closer to our street every year throughout my childhood and teen years in the 1980s and 1990s, with families moving away and homes and businesses being abandoned. Those of us that didn’t flee the city for the suburbs got to watch it rot from the inside out, which is something that happened to every city that elects only Democrats to most public offices in town. Detroit. Pittsburgh. Gary, Indiana. Your own town (if you keep voting for Democrats).
My parents loved sportsball — especially the Indians — and every now and again they would have the optimistic idea (or sad delusion) that dragging me to a sportsball game would either be a good idea or be “good for me,” or both. This, in retrospect, would be like your taking your gay bestie from work to Hooters for his birthday and hoping he’d see something he liked (other than the boneless Thai chili or peach habernero wings on the menu). Bless your heart. Your poor, sad, delusional, but well-intentioned heart.
Read the rest of this entry »
ADVICE TO DONALD TRUMP: Start demanding resignation of FBI’s James Comey and AG Loretta Lynch – by Kevin DuJan
[Click above to embiggen: FBI Director James Comey, one of the most corrupt and despicable high-ranking officials of the corrupt and despicable Obama Regime. He needs to resign, like yesterday.]
Dear Mr. Trump,
You’re putting yourself out there like no Republican who has ever run for office has ever put himself out there. Keep punching hard every day, sir. All us Deplorables (and I myself am a gay Deplorable in Chicago who backed Hillary Clinton in 2008, when I was still a Democrat and being a Democrat back then didn’t mean you were a crazy, far-Left, totalitarian) admire your courage and resilience.
In these last weeks of the 2016 presidential race, why not hit as hard as possible in all the ways that a Republican candidate is not supposed to hit? Keep speaking the truth and pointing out the
Emperor Establishment has no clothes leg to stand on. Swing for the fences Mr. Trump and be our nation’s greatest truth-teller.
Publicly demand that FBI Director James Comey immediately resign his post and also call for the resignation of Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Both of these people are despicable and shameless and reek of corruption. Order them to resign in disgrace today and keep repeating that order every damn day through November 8th.
Longtime FBI agents are reportedly furious about Comey’s corruption and how his actions have permanently caused the American public to lose all respect for the FBI. In my opinion, Comey should be brought up on corruption charges in some way for aggressively thwarting any real investigation into Hillary Clinton’s actions regarding her bathroom email server. He belongs in a jail cell right next to Hillary. You might want to look into renovating Alcatraz the way you rehabbed that old Post Office on Pennsylvania Avenue. There are a lot of current and former Obama appointees who should spend the rest of their lives shivering on Alcatraz Island.
The ongoing WikiLeaks releases show that Loretta Lynch and others in the Injustice Department colluded to ensure that Hillary would never be charged for anything she did, no matter what she did. When it was obvious that her shenanigans would lead back to Obama as well, James Comey and Loretta Lynch made sure the investigation was obstructed. Isn’t that a crime?
As someone who supported Hillary’s 2008 race for the White House, I am angry at Hillary Clinton for her extremely bad judgment and her clear belief that the laws of this country do not apply to her. It horrifies me that the Clintons, Comey, Lynch, and others all colluded to ensure that evidence was destroyed and the right questions were never asked so that Hillary would never be prosecuted. Isn’t that a criminal conspiracy that Hillary-Comey-Lynch and others engaged in to hide Hillary’s wrongdoing from public scrutiny?
Mr. Trump, the American people need you to speak for us and rectify all this. We may be irredeemably and unapologetically Deplorable, but we don’t have a megaphone like you have right now in this moment in history. Start shouting from the rooftops for James Comey’s immediate resignation and also for the resignation of Loretta Lynch. Start pressuring Congress to do whatever it can to take away their pensions too and for the remaining honest people in the Injustice Department to look into whatever corruption and conspiracy charges can be brought against these two indecent hacks for the revolting actions they took in covering up all that Hillary Clinton did.
If Hillary Clinton really did nothing wrong, a trial would have shown that. If she was innocent, she would have been easily exonerated. But she was never put on trial the way that everyone else is put on trial when they are caught doing even 1/10th of what she did with her bizarre bathroom email server. No one else who endangers national security and willfully violates confidentiality protocols has the FBI Director and Attorney General run interference for them.
Mr. Trump, please do what no Republican ever does — because they are all quivering fops — and use your megaphone to make history: sound the clarion call that James Comey needs to be removed from the FBI by the end of next week and Loretta Lynch needs to step down from the Injustice Department with him so they both can be hauled before Congress and/or prosecuted for their obstruction of justice.
If you do this, the cheers from the American people will be deafening. It would awaken the slumbering giant at last.
The entire Obama Regime will quake with fear as the American people finally see the champion we have been waiting for manifest before us and take charge in the way that none of the spineless Republican “leaders” have ever taken charge.
Toppling James Comey and Loretta Lynch would be like the storming of the Bastille during the French Revolution. It would be the start of a Second American Revolution against the fatally corrupt federal government in Washington. The fall of the Establishment begins with demanding accountability at the Injustice Department.
Every Deplorable out here, from coast to coast, is counting on you because you, Mr. Trump, are the only person who can demand James Comey’s and Loretta Lynch’s resignations and make it happen.
Please make America great again by beginning the cleanup of the Injustice Department today.
This is how you win the election, Mr. Trump…but showing the American people that you are the fighter we have been waiting for but never believed would actually appear.
[Click above to embiggen: Cindy, the tee-eve’s leaking again!]
It’s fall (duh) and this is the time of year that decades ago a younger version of me would have been ecstatic about, with not only Halloween fast approaching but all the cool new shows airing fresh on the tee-vee. These days, I struggle to find much to watch that I actually enjoy (and it’s been years since I’ve even owned a tee-vee).
There are some high-quality dramas that the networks are putting out, but I really seem to prefer them when the season is over and I can watch all the episodes back-to-back, Netflix-style. It’s hard for me to follow complicated, twisting plots if the flow of a show is interrupted by commercials (or long hiatuses where the networks take the show off the air for months at a time).
I still like watching comedies week-to-week though. Their half-hour format and nonlinear, self-contained 30-minute storylines lend themselves to popping up on my screen once a week. I laugh and laugh. It’s like having lunch with good friends once a week and catching up on everyone’s hijinks.
I still call all of this that I am talking about “the tee-vee” even though I watch all my shows on the computer, through the networks’ websites now that Hulu has switched over to a pay service. I am what I affectionately refer to as “Cleveland cheap” (where I refuse to spend anything on myself that I don’t think is absolutely essential, but would never skimp on anything fun if other people were involved). Why would I shell out $6.00/month to Hulu when I can just go to NBC.com, ABC.com, CBS.com and Etc.com via my computer and the Googles and Internets? That’s not how we were taught to roll in Cuyahoga County.
But, with so many things on so many websites (instead of one convenient place like Hulu), I have to keep a little cheat sheet next to my computer (written, of course, in purple ink in my elegant cursive handwriting…hat-tip to you, Sister Francis Borgia of the Immaculate Conception school and all those delightful penmanship worksheets) reminding me what shows are on what networks on what days, since I don’t have a DVR or TIVO or anything to do that for me.
So, whenever something airs on a Monday for everyone else, that means I can watch it starting around 4amCT on Tuesday morning…since all the networks get their shows up on their websites around 4amCT the day after they aired in prime time. CBS is the only one that’s different because their content pops up on their website at around 1245amCT or so the day after it aired in prime time. I work most nights teaching English to people in Asia over Skype and that is why I am awake at 4amCT, since it is Some Other Later Time in the Future in Asia then.
Because we are friends like this, here’s a run-through of what I have playing in the background while I am working on my second book or writing up columns on this site or I’m supposed to be helping Korean business executives improve their conversational English:
* Timeless (NBC) = I really like this show. So much so that I’m writing recaps of the episodes. You can read them, and also incorporate them into puppet shows. Timeless features characters such as Captain Handsome, Lady Professor, and Angry Black…three people who use a Time Tickler vehicle to travel back to our past and screw around, messing things up, while trying to stop the Bad Guys from messing it up worse. Captain Handsome is super handsome and always gets wet, is shot, catches on fire, or something and has to take off his shirt in every episode. And every time it happens, I know it’s a shout-out to me.
* Conviction (ABC) = This is also a new show this year. The main character is supposed to be Chelsea Clinton if she was combined with John Kennedy Jr. (John-John) and Caroline Kennedy and at least one of the Bush Twins with a dash of Amy Carter. She’s a former First Daughter whose mother is running for the Senate, so she’s Chelsea in 2006 in that way. Her dad was president many years ago and her mother is now the political focus of the family. She’s a lawyer but she liked to party a lot (The Bush Twins) and the tabloids followed how much trouble she had in law school (John-John, who was handsome but as dumb as rocks, apparently). She is aimless in life and so her parents try to find her work (Amy Carter). She’s assigned to lead the Conviction Integrity Unit (which I guess is a thing) and try to find cases where the government wrongly prosecuted people (which for sure happens all the time, since we basically live in the Soviet Union now and our government is incompetent whenever it’s not actively being corrpt). One of the super cute Ashmore twins is on this show too, but I don’t know if it’s the one who played Ice-Man in the X-Men movies or if it’s the one who was on Warehouse 13 or that weird show that Kevin Bacon did about serial killers. They are identical twins who are identically cute, so I guess it doesn’t matter which one it is. The Angry Black on this show is a woman instead of a man like on Timeless, played by Merrin Dungey, who used to be on Alias. I’ve always liked this actress, but it’s hard not to note that her sister, Channing Dungey, is the president of ABC…which is the same network on which this show airs. I just note the nepotism in that, though it’s not the biggest deal in the world. But her Angry Black character sticks out and doesn’t really fit with the rest of the cast. It’s almost like she just wanted to really play an Angry Black, called her sister up, and Channing found Merrin a show to be shoehorned into at the last minute that didn’t already have (or need) an Angry Black. Just saying.
* Gotham (FOX) = Is this show good? I compare it to going to the Lucky Horseshoe male strip club in Boystown. Will you have a good time there? It depends. I guess. Maybe. It’s memorable and lively and there are all sorts of oddballs. What you will see can never be un-seen. But is it a good time? The world may never know. I watch Gotham because I have a crush on Ben MacKenzie, who plays Jim Gordon. He’s about as talented of an actor as a high-quality mannequin from the Men’s Department of Marshall Fields, but he sure is handsome. I do enjoy seeing the antics of The Penguin and The Riddler and everyone, but I wish they would get to the point where they start wearing all their crazy costumes and being more fabulous. I think the very best incarnation of Batman there ever was happened in the 1960s with the old tee-vee show. I never liked Adam West’s take on Batman himself, but I loved those campy villains. (My favorites were King Tut and whoever the hell Tallulah Bankhead was supposed to be when she was just camping around the set being Tallulah Bankhead for a two-part episode.) I keep hoping at some point that Gotham will wake up and start casting celebrities of today in one-shot cameos as interesting villains on Gotham. Katy Perry. P!nk. Zach Ephron. Meg Ryan. Kevin Hart. Find someone either really popular now or who used to be popular and is no longer busy and create a Batman villain character for each of them. There’s so much they could do with this show, just as the 1960s version in retrospect was a pop culture time capsule from those years. (Just check out the Who’s Who list of guest stars.) I will continue to watch this show for Ben MacKenzie’s handsomeness but when Gotham is on I just wish it could be more.
Read the rest of this entry »