Posts Tagged ‘Joliet Area Community Hospice
Victim of Forced-Euthanasia Attempt at Joliet Area Community Hospice Doing Well, Regaining His Strength
Chester Siniawski, the man who survived a forced-euthanasia attempt on his life at the Joliet Area Community Hospice, continues to regain strength after his son, Chet, managed to free him from the JACH and move him into a hospital (where medical professionals actually work, not ghouls who try to kill people who want to keep living). Chester’s being fed three times a day now and is making huge steps in his recovery. A man who was cruelly denied food and starved for over two months is being given as much to eat as he wants and is loving it! He’s regained the use of his left side and, every day that he’s receiving proper nourishment and physical therapy, he gets closer to being the person he used to be, before his stroke in April.
The reason I care so much about this man is because of how horrific what was done to him truly is: he had a non-terminal stroke that he could recover from…but his own wife (who appears to have some kind of mental illness) wanted him to die and never recover, because she didn’t want to be bothered with having a husband in a wheelchair. Being a widow sounded more fun and a better time for her than having to care for a man who needed rehabilitation to regain use of his body after a stroke. That whole “in sickness and in health” part of the wedding vows didn’t seem to register with this woman. That right there is terrible enough…but on top of it there is actually a place in Illinois where someone this despicable can take her husband and staff will go along with a plot to withhold food and water from the man in order to euthanize him against his will. Just because his wife already has a black dress picked out and wants to put the “fun” back in funeral.
Forced-euthanasia has another, simpler name: MURDER. People who starve someone to death, when that person wants to live and be fed, are MURDERERS.
The Chester Siniawski case ended up being this perfect storm of horror and stupidity:
1. A man’s wife wants to be a widow and not a caregiver, so she decides it would be best that her husband be starved to death in a hospice instead of going to a hospital/rehab center where he would get better. This is the kind of thing that Alfred Hitchcock would have cooked up for a movie he could never have made…because no one would have believed it was possible to get away with.
2. The government of Illinois allows this demented woman to put her husband into the Joliet Area Community Hospice and check him in as a “resident,” because he legally could not be coded as a “patient”…due to the fact that he was not terminal. Only terminal patients can be coded as “patients”…so Chester was locked into this place to be starved to death as a “resident,” with his demented wife paying $250/day out of pocket to keep him in there until he could be euthanized against his wishes.
3. The whole time, Chester could speak and was begging to be fed. The ghouls working at the JACH would keep food of out his reach and allow his wife to eat the food instead of Chester. When visitors would bring Chester Muscle Milk protein shakes to drink or try to give him other food like soup broth, the visitors would be banned from visiting because they were trying to keep Chester alive and the wife/JACH wanted Chester to starve to death.
4. The Joliet police refused to get involved, even though a man who begged to live was slowly being murdered in a facility in their jurisdiction. The police claimed that because it said “hospice” above the door that they were not allowed to enter. Like it’s the movie The Ten Commandments and writing “hospice” on the doorframe in lamb’s blood has a magical power to keep an entity as powerful as the police from crossing a threshold.
5. No elected official in the entire state of Illinois or government agency would get involved because the place Chester was being slowly murdered in was called a “hospice.” Every one of these people said exactly the same thing: “Since people die in hospices all the time, no one can be murdered in a hospice. We won’t get involved if he’s being starved to death in a hospice because there must be a reason he is in there. If he was at home being starved, we’d send the SWAT team to help him of course. But because it says ‘hospice’ on the door, we are not allowed in there.”
6. Apparently, murder is legal if the building says “hospice” on it. Imagine the ramifications of that. The mob or drug lords could just buy a building, write “hospice” on it, and take people there…check them in as “residents” and then kill them. Since they died in a “hospice,” presumably no one in Illinois will care (since people die in hospices all the time and every state official we spoke with during this ordeal said that their jurisdiction stops at a hospice’s doors).
7. This really weird thing would happen when speaking to any of these officials and authorities where they would get really quiet, start to sweat a little, and their breathing would change. That happened when we would tell them that in Illinois euthanasia is illegal and that state statutes specify that deliberately withholding food, water, and other life-sustaining substances from a person with the intention of killing that person is murder. Chester Siniawski wanted to live and was begging for food and water, yet staff at the JACH listened to his wife and not him and would keep life-sustaining materials away from Chester so his body would shut down, with the goal of killing him. Officials would get really nervous and they’d even gulp as they tried to think about what to say next…since people are probably euthanized all the time in Illinois hospices with no one complaining. The reason this was an issue with Chester is that Chester did not want to die and his son and other relatives did not want him to die. So all the other people who are so used to looking the other way when euthanasia is happening didn’t know what to do when someone like Chester was actually being murdered.
8. The Joliet police only got involved when they were told they would have liability if Chester Siniawski, who was not a terminal patient, died and family members had repeatedly told the Joliet police that he was being murdered. The Illinois State Police had to actually intervene and tell the Joliet police that they would be liable for wrongful death and other lawsuits if they refused to speak with Chester and ascertain if food and water were being withheld from him against his wishes as family members claimed.
9. Not long after this happened, all the dominoes started falling. The JACH found a crooked judge that had some personal connection to the hospice who threw an unconstitutional gag order on the Siniawski family and forbade them from making any more videos of Chester begging for food and saying he wanted to live. The JACH did not want any more video evidence that Chester wanted to live and wanted to be fed. The fact that Chester asked for food and stated clearly that he wanted to live prohibited the JACH from continuing to starve Chester, the way that other people in that horrible facility are no doubt starved by whoever wants to euthanize them.
10. What I think happened at the JACH is that the staff just got used to people being brought there who no longer wanted to live or who had stopped resisting efforts to kill them. So the staff probably felt they were do-gooders in helping people end their lives by doing things like withholding food so their bodies would shut down. They pump these people full of drugs, keep food away from them, and end their lives. No doubt they go home each night believing they are angels of mercy and don’t see themselves as murderers or ghouls. But, when a man like Chester Siniawski begs to be fed and says over and over again that he wants to live and staff members instead listen only to his wife (who states clearly she prefers him to be dead), then there is a serious problem.
11. A guardian ad litem was appointed to Chester and at first seemed to side with the JACH and the efforts to starve Chester to death, since — again– I think that these people are all so accustomed to looking the other way so that people who really want to die can “end their lives with dignity,” despite euthanasia being illegal in Illinois. All of these people working in the legal system or in government seem to want to keep places like the JACH open so that they have somewhere to take a spouse or relative when they want to kill them in the future, should that person become too much of a hassle to care for when they are sick. Or, they want to have a place to go to have their own lives snuffed out if they suffer an illness or just get bored with being alive.
12. After speaking with Chester and observing things that his wife was doing, the guardian ad litem had no choice but to agree with Chester’s son Chet that Chester wanted to live, wanted to be fed, and should be moved to a hospital.
13. At the hospital, Chester’s wife continued trying to kill him by insisting that he have a Do Not Resuscitate order placed on him and she lied to nursing staff, claiming she still had Power of Attorney over Chester. Nursing staff were accustomed to just accepting things that a spouse says as true, so Chet had to bring in the doctor and show him that Chester’s wife no longer had any legal authority to make any decisions for him and that she was in fact delusional and wanted him dead. This woman is so hell-bent on killing Chester that she even refused to admit he was getting better and making progress in the hospital, when he clearly was rebounding after being allowed food and hydration again.
14. The doctors concluded that Chester was able to speak, think, answer questions, process information, and make his own decisions. Any papers saying otherwise were ripped up. Chester can read and can write his own name. He asked for Chet to be his guardian if anything else happens to incapacitate him.
15. The hardest part of all of this is the fact that Chester can’t wrap his head around the fact that his wife of 30+ years wanted him to die and not recover from the stroke. In his wife’s mind, the fact that Chester will have to be in a wheelchair at least temporarily meant that he shouldn’t live and it would be better and easier for everyone if he was taken to the cemetery instead of a rehab center. Chester’s in his 60s and could live another 20 years, but his wife would tell people that if he can’t play ball with dogs out in the backyard and can’t walk on his own, then it would be better if he was just dead. Meanwhile, Chester kept saying he wanted to live and didn’t want to die…but his wife would not listen.
The whole thing was like that Monty Python sketch about the Black Plague, where a cart was pushed through the streets demanding people bring out their dead…and one of the people tossed into the cart kept pleading, “But, I’m not dead! Don’t take me! I’m not dead!” Chester’s wife essentially insisted that he should be dead and the ghouls working at the Joliet Area Community Hospice went along with that and allowed Chester to be starved and denied life-sustaining materials for months. Police and other officials refused to listen after hearing the word “hospice,” because they said that whatever’s going on in the JACH must be okay because they trusted the staff to not be murderers. But…what if they are murderers? Why just trust that they aren’t doing anything wrong when family members come forward and plead to authorities that a man like Chester Siniawski was being starved to death and forcibly euthanized against his wishes?
I still can’t believe this all happened in America in the year 2016. It’s all like something that would happen in a Muslim country or the Soviet Union back in the day. It is my most fervent hope that once he is well enough and fully recovered that Chester sues the Joliet Area Community Hospice out of existence and also files whatever civil rights suit he can against the Joliet police and other government entities that refused to listen and wouldn’t help him when he was pleading to live and not be murdered.
The ONLY reason this man is still alive is because of GoFundMe, Twitter, Facebook. YouTube and other social media. I also credit Andrea Shea King for talking about Chester’s plight on her popular radio show and Tea Party groups around the country who also shared the video of Chester asking for food and begging to live. Once that video got out there to as many people as it did, it became impossible for the Joliet Area Community Hospice to keep food away from Chester.
Once Chester started being allowed to eat, he got strong enough to progress from Muscle Milk to soup. After soup came stew. And then fully solid foods. The JACH staffers had managed to starve this man to the brink of death, but that video of him begging for help made them back off…and that created a window where Chet and other visitors were able to bring Chester nourishment. He would have certainly died without that video….which is a video that a crooked Joliet judge tried to suppress and keep people from ever seeing.
The lessons from all of this are really clear:
A. If you have not done so, you should craft a living will that expresses what you want to happen to you if ever you are in a situation like Chester Siniawski. You’ve suffered a stroke or other injury/ailment…and you are in a bed but are not terminal. You can breathe on your own and can speak, but you are not your usual self. Do you want to be starved to death and denied life-sustaining nourishment/hydration and euthanized? You might even want to include a reference to Chester Siniawski specifically and what happened to him…and say what you want to happen to you if ever you are in Chester’s place. Personally, I do not want to ever be starved to death. I want to be fed. I want to be given water. I want the chance to recover as much as I can if ever I am struck down by a stroke or some other trauma. I do not want to be euthanized as long as I can speak, answer questions, and my brain is still working.
B. If you are ever in a situation where you are incapacitated, try your best to have someone take a video of you expressing your wishes. And put that video on YouTube and get it out there. Make it impossible for a facility like the Joliet Area Community Hospice to forcibly-euthanize you against your wishes. Prevent authorities and officials from being able to look the other way as you are murdered. Forget vanity. Beg for your life on camera. State clearly that you want to live and want to be fed.
C. If anyone you love is in a situation like Chester’s, get video! The video is what saved this man. Whip out your phone, talk to your loved one, get the person to answer questions about whether or not he/she wants to live, and if the person wants to live then make sure that video is public so the whole world knows. It’s the only way to save that person’s life, as Chester’s case proves. If it’s not on video, then it didn’t happen. That’s the biggest lesson to learn from all of this.
I really don’t feel comfortable getting into what happens if someone actually wants to die and be starved to death or euthanized. In Illinois, all of that is illegal…and that is the law on the books. Clearly, authorities don’t enforce this just like the government has chosen to ignore and not enforce immigration law. We’re in an age where our culture is seemingly deciding that some laws will be followed and others won’t be, particularly when emotions run high and people feel passionately about things on personal levels. I doubt the Joliet Area Community Hospice is making money off selling body parts like Planned Parenthood does, so the staff’s motivation in starving people to death isn’t one of profit…but instead these ghouls think they are doing something good and providing a needed service, regardless of what the law says. They are secure in the belief that they will never be prosecuted for killing anyone by starvation/dehydration because every representative of law and government is clear in stating that they will always look the other way. If you want to die in Illinois in a hospice or if your family wants to kill you in a hospice, then no one will ever consider that murder, regardless of what the law says. Whether or not Illinois ever formally legalizes euthanasia, the fact is that it’s clearly happening here and has been for years and everyone in power is fine with that. This is where we are as a culture and a society. Until giant lawsuits happen against euthanasia centers and local government that allows this, nothing is going to change. Maybe people don’t want this to change.
I just come back to the fact that life is such a precious gift. Every day, each of us ages. We’ll never be who we were at 18 or 25 or 30 or whatever. Our health deteriorates. We lose abilities. In time, we become ghosts of our former selves. As an American, I just don’t like the idea of ever giving up…and so I won’t ever give up. That’s my choice. I want to keep fighting and living for as long as I can. I hope that the people I love want that too for themselves. And if they do want to fight and keep living but staff at a facility and other actors try to kill them, you better believe I will do whatever I can to keep them alive. How sad it is that our elected officials and trusted public servants don’t feel the same way and operate under the kind of “death is better” mentality that the Soviet Union would have subscribed to.
[Click to embiggen: Chet Siniawski’s latest GoFundMe update about his beloved dad, Chester.]
I am so very happy to announce that prayers have been answered and Chester Siniawski has now officially been accepted into a rehabilitation facility. For those who do not know, a chain of bizarre events led Chester to be held against his will in the Joliet Area Community Hospice, where he was deprived of food and water as the staff and his wife Marian slowly starved him and withheld other life-sustaining materials. According to Chester’s family, Chester had a stroke in April and instead of wanting her husband to get better and regain his strength and physical abilities, Marian appears to have wanted him to just be dead instead. Because apparently in Illinois, people think they can do this. Being a widow appears to have been preferable to being the wife of someone in a wheelchair who needed physical therapy.
Marian had Chester placed into what I believe is the most disreputable and horrific private facility in all of Illinois, the Joliet Area Community Hospice. It was like checking Chester into the Bates Motel.
Chester was coded as a resident of the facility (NOT a terminal patient)…and through chaos and ineptitude Chester was able to slip through the cracks, so that no state agency and no one in law enforcement cared that Chester was begging for food and wanted to live…but food was being kept from him. Because the building was called “Joliet Area Community Hospice” (and not, say, The Murdering Place), police in Joliet heard the word “hospice” and then said “Oh, we can’t go in there…because people are supposed to die in there, so we can’t go in.” The police really said that. They said “no one can be murdered in a hospice because hospices are where people’s lives are ended, not murdered.”
But, what do you call it when someone DOES NOT WANT TO DIE…but food and water are kept from the person so he slowly starts to die in one of the most horrible ways imaginable? I call that MURDER. Since they didn’t succeed in murdering Chester, it would be premeditated attempted murder. There is just no other word for this. What they tried to do to this man was MURDER. Euthanasia in Illinois, even if someone wants to die, is also MURDER. They apparently don’t teach this at the police academy anymore.
Apparently, this kind of thing has been going on for years and it’s widely known that if you want to kill someone, all you have to do is check that person into this hospice in Joliet as a “resident” (not a “patient,” because if someone is coded as a patient then they are required to have medical care…but if someone is just a “resident” then that someone can be locked in a room and denied food and water and the police won’t care) and then you can do whatever you want to the person…since the police see the world “hospice” on the side of the building and think, “Well, folks die in there all the time. Nothing to see here. That’s what a hospice is for…a place to kill people.”
It’s one of the most bizarre stories ever. Since April, Cheater’s son Chet has been trying to save his father’s life and force the dim-witted and obstinate bureaucracy of Illinois to listen. A crooked judge in Will County, who appears to be friendly with people at the hospice, got involved and slapped what I believe is an unconstitutional gag order on Chet and other relatives to silence them. Apparently, powerful people in Joliet want to keep the murder-by-starvation forced euthanasia program going at this hospice. It looks like very powerful and connected people want to have a place where elderly relatives can be taken, where they can be deprived of food and water, and have their lives snuffed out…and no one will question what happened to them (because their deaths happened in a hospice).
The problem here was that Chester not only didn’t want to die…but he told his son and other people that he did not want to die…and through GoFundMe and other social media word spread about what was being done to Chester. #FeedChester became a big hashtag on Twitter and people were tweeting it and twittering it all over the Interwebs.
The ghouls who have been keeping food and water from people and snuffing out their lives this way don’t seem to have ever encountered scrutiny like this before. They didn’t know what to do…and eventually they were forced to stop interfering and to allow Chet and other visitors to feed Chester, give him protein shakes, work up his strength so that he could eat soup, and eventually get him to be so strong that no one could deny that he belonged in a rehabilitation center and not a hospice. No family member had ever interfered in the starvation-murder-scheme before, it seems. Chet looks like he was the first person to ever love a relative enough to prevent a life from being taken in that hospice of horrors.
These ghouls would have succeeded in murdering Chester back in April or May if Chet hadn’t fought so hard for his dad and rang the alarm on social media about what was happening. This ordeal dragged on for so long because Chet could not find any competent attorneys to help him. You would think that Pro-Life charities and organizations would have helped this family fight against forced euthanasia, but no one came to the family’s aid. The Siniawski family members were forced to hire bumbling and inept attorneys that were the only ones they could find…who then charged them a FORTUNE in legal fees but never accomplished very much. It was like having the Keystone Cops for legal representation. They made mistake after mistake, filed papers late, fumbled and bumbled, and over and over again proved their ineptitude. These attorneys reminded me of Henry Winkler on Arrested Development, giving bad advice to the Bluth family and always making things worse, not better. It was like they were secretly working for the hospice or something.
It is a miracle from God that Chester is still alive. I mean that with complete sincerity. It is truly a miracle that, with everything stacked against him, poor Chester survived and is now accepted officially into a rehab facility where he will get better and is no longer in any danger of being murdered. This man was truly blessed to have a son like Chet fighting for him and so many strangers out there praying for him. Just look at the daunting odds he faced:
* He had a stroke, ended up in a coma in April, and then woke up when one doctor said he would never wake up
* His wife decided when he was in the coma that she didn’t want him to live or ever wake up, so she had him taken to the Joliet Area Community Hospice
* There are questions about how long Chester was on the floor after having the stroke before his wife called 911, because no one can ever prove how long she waited to make that call
* After he woke up, his wife and the hospice staff decided his waking up didn’t matter and they would just go ahead and continue not feeding him or giving him water because “death is better” and his wife didn’t want to have to deal with him being in a wheelchair and not being able to go outside and play with dogs
* At no time did anyone in the hospice have sense enough to see that Chester’s wife is out of her damn mind and should not be listened to…because a man being in a wheelchair and not being able to play with dogs outside is better than him being in a coffin
* Instead of being in a hospital being nourished and prepped for rehab, Chester was kept confined to a bed, with food and water kept out of his reach, coded as a “resident” and not a “patient” so that medical care was denied to him
* When Chester’s son Chet and others would come to visit him and bring him food, his wife and hospice staff would interfere to keep the nourishment from him
* His wife would eat the food meant for Chester so that Chester could not have it
* Chester begged in a video message to be allowed to live and to be fed and told the world he didn’t want to die and that he wanted to go to rehab
* The hospice had a a connection to a crooked Will County judge who slapped the family with a gag order to prevent Chester from being able to make any more videos to beg for his life
* The family had some of the worst lawyers on the planet, who bungled filings and let this all drag out for so long, during which time Chester continued to be mistreated and remained weak instead of being allowed to get better
* FINALLY, public pressure forced the hospice to allow visitors to feed Chester and he slowly started to get stronger
* Chester moved up from only being able to drink protein shakes to being able to eat soups and stews and finally solid food
* In the meantime, Chester’s son Chet lost his job in Texas because he exhausted all his leave and vacation time being here in Illinois fighting to save his dad from being murdered by starvation; if Chet did not stay here and fight every day, the hospice staff and Chester’s wife would have surely killed him
* The hospice used the local police as a weapon against Chet to try to scare him away so that Chester could be starved, but eventually the police were chased away by the state police who apparently told them not to interfere with Chester being fed (since depriving someone of nutrition is indeed murder…and the state police were smart enough to see that)
It felt like Satan kept trying to snuff out Chester’s life and every ghoul in Illinois wanted to see this poor man dead…but prayers kept Chet going and fighting. He did not give up on his dad. Chet Siniawski saved his dad’s life.
The road ahead is still monstrous though. In addition to Chester having to go through rehabilitation to regain his strength and rebuild all the muscles that atrophied, there is severe emotional trauma to deal with after all of this. How does a man move forward when his own wife tried to have him starved to death? How does Chet address all of this emotionally, since he had to fight his own mother to keep his dad alive. Chet’s an only child. He had to spend every cent he had battling his own mother to save his dad…and at some point will also probably have to deal with the fact that his mom clearly is not in her right mind. What a living hell this man was put through. No one should ever have to deal with this.
I hope that Chester makes as full a recovery as possible and that when he is strong enough and has returned to more of his old self that he finds good lawyers (firing the idiots the family has been dealing with now) and that the Joliet Area Community Hospice is held accountable for what it did to him. It’s my opinion that facility should be shut down. What excuse do they have for keeping food and water away from a man who has now just been accepted into a rehabilitation center? CLEARLY this man was not terminal. There was no medical reason to keep life-sustaining nourishment from him. He did not ask them to euthanize him, so it’s not a case where bleeding hearts would say these ghouls were just “being compassionate.”
No, these people tried to murder this man. And just because the police and buffoons in state government don’t want to believe that murders can indeed happen in buildings called “hospices,” forced euthanasia of a man who wants to live is not something that should be going on…even in Illinois, the most corrupt and most messed-up state in the union.
I am relieved that Chester’s story has this happy ending. Once he’s in the rehab facility, I think he will be safe and more or less out of the woods so I don’t know how many updates will come. I hope we get to see more video once the family can find a way to get that judge’s outrageous gag order lifted…so Chester can once again talk to the world and thank everyone who prayed for him and cared so much about him. I’ve never met Chester but over the last few months I’ve come to love him and he has been in my prayers every day. All of my friends ask every day “How’s Chester?” and they’ve been praying for him too. It’s amazing the power of social media and the Internet…even considering all the negative things all of this is typically used for.
But without social media Chester would have been murdered in that awful place, instead of getting a second chance at life and recovery. So, I’m very grateful for all the Tweets and Twitters and Facebook and GoFundMe posts that all contributed to word spreading that Chester needed help…because all of that is the only thing that kept those ghouls from murdering him.
[Click above to embiggen: Please “share” and “tweet” the Siniawski family’s GoFundMe page; please share with your contacts so more people know about what is being done to Chester Siniawski in Joliet, Illinois. When you go on the page, you will see the words “share” and “tweet” under “Help save my Dad” immediately under the picture of Chet and Chester.]
The best update yet on Chester Siniawski’s plight came early today when his son Chet posted the following on GoFundMe:
Completely unprompted words from my Dad tonight (among many about this topic and this is not exact words but essentially what he said) in front of one of the hospice employees “I know I won’t be able to get totally better but I want to get out of here, go into rehabilitaton, and get better.” How much more coherent does someone need to be.
Today I made home made soup for him as he has asked me for it the last two days and he loves my soups and stews (I learned from the best!). When I brought him the bowl my mom walked out of the room until he was done eating because again she did not want to see what he is capable of. He ate it completely by himself, spooned it up, into mouth, chew, swallow, and spoon back in the bowl. Rinse, repeat (about a quarter of the bowl but my soup is very hearty and a whole small bowl even fills me up). He enjoyed every bit of it! She conveniently came back after I washed the bowl out in the sink and didnt ask if anything happened. I am not sure how someone can eat in front of someone who is hungry but can’t sit and watch them nourish themself on the path to recovery but that is what is happening and its been ongoing. I do not know how many indications of a mental issue need to be shown but this is yet another on my suspected symptom list. His progress doesnt fit the grandeur delusion or plan.
I will say it again I would love to have my Dad come down to Texas with me where I can get him in the proper facility and see him as get better as much as possible. He will be out and about doing his own thing by Thanksgiving in my estimation.
Please keep sharing this folks. My Dad really needs the help as you can see.
How you can help!
1. Please go to Chet’s GoFundMe page and then use the “share” and “tweet” buttons under the picture to share the page with your own contacts. Someone out there will see this and know how to help save Chester from death in that horrible Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH). Chester is clearly a man who does not want to die. He wants to live. He wants to be fed. The ghouls who work in that JACH allowed his wife Marian to starve Chester and try to kill him. In my personal opinion, everyone working in that place and Marian herself should be held accountable for trying to starve this man to death when he wants to live. But, apparently the JACH exists in some loophole where murder is okay there and authorities look the other way when men are starved and deprived of life-sustaining materials there against their will.
2. Please send an email or write a letter to your Senators and Congresscritters telling them about Chester Siniawski and what is being done to this poor man in Joliet, Illinois. Amnesty International exists to help people who are being tortured and abused in horrible foreign countries around the world. But what entity exists to intervene when the government allows a man like Chester to be starved and abused here in the United States? The government of Illinois is allowing this man to be starved and for the staff at the Joliet Area Community Hospice to withhold food from him and to allow his wife Marian to try to kill him. It is unthinkable that Marian is still allowed to go anywhere near this man after what she has allegedly done to him and continues to do to him, according to reports made by visitors and Chester’s son Chet. Everyone allowing Marian to continue to interfere with Chester’s feeding should be held liable for the damage this has done to Chester’s health and recovery.
3. Please pray for Chester to continue getting stronger. He’s eating soup now. When this all started, he struggled to drink Muscle Milk and protein shakes. Now, he’s eating soup. He’s feeding himself. He’s hungry after being starved by the ghouls at the JACH and his cruel wife Marian. He’s gobbling up soup and loving it and is asking over and over to be freed from the JACH and taken to a rehabilitation facility where he can get better. His son Chet wants to take Chester back to Texas with him so that Chester can recover and that Marian and the ghouls at the JACH can no longer have any ability to try to kill Chester. Please pray that this outcome happens.
* Since April 2016, Chester Siniawski has been held against his will at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. He is not a terminal hospice patient, but is instead a “resident” of the private facility. He wants to leave this facility but his wife is not allowing him to leave.
* Chester had a stroke but is not terminal. He needs rehabilitative care, exercise, and the opportunity to recover from his stroke. According to his family, Chester’s wife Marian and staff at the Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH) have been depriving him of food and water in what appears to be a premeditated effort to kill Chester by way of starvation/deprivation of life-sustaining substances.
* Chester’s family, led by his son Chet, have been visiting Chester to bring him food and hydration. JACH staffers use the fact that Chester is a “resident” and not a “patient” as their excuse for not ensuring that Chester receives nutrition and hydration and proper medical care.
* The Joliet Area Community Hospice appears to be situated in a loophole where the Illinois state government looks the other way as people are murdered by way of starvation/deprivation if a spouse no longer wants the person to be alive. Forcible euthanasia against a person’s wishes is supposed to be illegal in Illinois, as consensual euthanasia and suicide are illegal. But if you want to kill someone in our state, it appears you just have to check that person into the JACH, have them coded as a resident, and the person will be denied whatever is needed for him to get better…and life-sustaining materials will be kept from the person so that his life will be snuffed out. No one in state or local government will care and they will all deliberately look the other way because the word “hospice” is written on the door of the JACH. They are so used to people dying in hospices that a man who is not terminal can be effectively murdered in the JACH and the state of Illinois will not care.
* Last month, Will County Judge Jeffrey Allen issued what appears to be an unconstitutional gag order on the Siniawski family that forbids them from taking any video of Chester that would show the progress he is making in his recover. Judge Allen appears to be corrupt, as he seems to have a personal relationship with someone working at the JACH. By restricting Chester Siniawski’s free speech and preventing him from being able to speak to the world via video, Judge Allen is helping the JACH keep Chester silent. Judge Allen is also violating the First Amendment rights of the Siniawski family and also infringing on the public’s ability to hear from Chester and to hear him say that he wants to live, wants to leave the JACH, and wants to go to a rehab facility to exercise, regain his strength, and survive.
Today, Chet Siniawski (the son of Chester Siniawski) gave a very detailed update about his father’s current status. Because Judge Allen will not allow video to be taken of Chester, Chet is only able to describe his current health. These are Chet’s words posted to GoFundMe on 7/10/16:
Updating what we know about the Joliet Area Community Hospice’s ongoing plot to murder Chester Siniawski by withholding nutrition from him, preventing family members from videoing him (to prove he can speak, that he begs to live, and that he can swallow), and all the other terrible things being done to this man in a private facility where he is NOT a hospice patient, but is instead a resident of the facility being held there against his will. As you know, Chester Siniawski belongs in rehab…not in a horrible place where they believe “death is better” in all circumstances and authorities seemingly look the other way as they starve people to death (since Illinois bureaucrats hear the word “hospice” and immediately stop listening, since they believe people die in hospices every day…never thinking about the fact that if someone is not dying then starving him inside a hospice is MURDER).
1. Chet Siniawski and other Siniawski family members remain under what I believe is an unconstitutional gag order restricting their future speech. Judge Allen in Will County slapped a gag order on the family and won’t allow them to give updates on Cheater’s condition. This appears to be because Judge Allen is personally friendly with someone who works on the hospice’s medical staff. It appears to be unethical for Judge Allen to have not recused himself, since he knows someone at the hospice and putting a gag order on the family only benefits the hospice. How is it possible to silence and censor a family from speaking about the health of their loved one?
2. The Joliet Area Community Hospice was caught playing games with Chester’s videos, changing visiting hours to kick people out when they’d come to see him. The JACH would say that visiting hours went until 930pm for instance, but when someone would come to see Chester at 8pm or 830pm, they’d be told visiting hours were over. If they came at 730pm, they’d be told visiting hours ended at 7pm. The hospice staff would laugh when they did this to people, clearly playing games. Apparently, the JACH got in trouble for this and they have been told they are not allowed to screw around with visitors anymore and they can’t tell people that visiting hours ended any longer.
3. Visitors are now allowed to feed Chester when they come see him. And boy was he hungry! Chester thanks God and thanks the visitors who bring him nourishment. He begs to be fed and he is eager to get more bottles of Muscle Milk and protein shakes to save his life. He is so grateful to everyone who feeds him and gives him water. The JACH staff seem to hate when visitors come and haunt the corridors outside Chester’s room, fuming that Chester is being fed and given hydration when they clearly seem to want Chester to starve and to die so he can never tell a court about all the awful things that the JACH did to him.
4. Chester can swallow and he can ingest nutrition but the JACH continues to lie and claim he cannot swallow. This is a standoff at the moment, because a “Swallow Test” needs to be done to prove Chester can swallow. It seems like the JACH is contriving one excuse after another to try to stop that Swallow Test from being performed, since staff know that if it’s proven that Chester can swallow then they will have no choice but to feed him on a regular basis.
5. The JACH is still apparently refusing to produce any medical records or other medical documentation to support their claim that Chester should just be allowed to starve to death, not be fed, and not be given water. According to sources, they have not produced a single page of paper that would support doing any of this to Chester.
6. Chet Siniawski continues to ask for help on the family’s GoFundMe page. In my opinion, the Siniawskis seem to have some of the worst lawyers in the whole state but for whatever reason they don’t seem to want to fire them and find better ones. I don’t see any value whatsoever to the family being provided by the firm they have hired, but the family has not been able to find any firm to represent them pro-bono. Their law firm is a Cook County firm and apparently Will County courts are hostile towards Cook County firms. I don’t know why the family didn’t hire a Will County law firm to represent them, but this seems to be contributing to Chester’s plight.
7. Please pray for Chester Siniawski. Every day that he is allowed to be fed and given water is another day he is getting stronger. He is begging to be freed from the Joliet Area Community Hospice so he can go to rehab, build up his strength, and recover from the stroke he suffered back in April. I have never seen a man more mistreated than Chester, with his own wife and the ghouls at that Hospice of Horrors seemingly doing everything they can to keep him from getting better. He is in the fight of his life…and it is an important fight, because once he is freed from that place and is recovered I am sure he will testify against the JACH for what they did to him. And who knows how many other lives can be saved once the story gets out what is really happening in that euthanasia factory.
There’s been another bizarre development in the saga of Chester Siniawski, a man who is being held against his will at the Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH), where his wife and hospice staff purposely have kept food and water from him according to his family members.
The latest twist is that visitors who have come to see Chester report that JACH employees lie and claim that Chester cannot swallow, which is part of the excuse they appear to be giving for not feeding Chester. Video taken of Chester contradicts JACH claims, however, as you can clearly see that Chester can indeed swallow and can communicate.
Visitors also report that Chester is begging to go to rehab and to exercise so he can get better and recover from his stroke. The JACH and Chester’s wife Marian want Chester not to recover and for him to die instead of going to rehab, according to family members and people who have visited Chester and are horrified by what is being done to him.
At this point, the JACH is financially motivated in Chester’s death, since if he would be allowed to leave the facility and recover there is little doubt that Chester will sue the JACH for what the staff did to him in depriving him of food and water according to desperate pleas for help made by family members who, since April, have been trying to save Chester’s life while the JACH attempted to snuff it out.
Will County Judge Allen has issued what appears to be an unconstitutional gag order on the Siniawski family, preventing them from speaking out about what’s happening to Chester and how his health is progressing. I’ve never heard of a judge gagging a family and not allowing them to speak in public about the health of a relative. That seems to be a clear First Amendment violation made by an out of control judge.
Questions are also now being raised about whether or not Judge Allen should have recused himself from this case, as people familiar with Will County court proceedings have come forward and stated that Judge Allen appears to have a friendly relationship with at least one doctor who works at the JACH. Typically, if a judge knows someone who works at a facility and a case involving that facility comes before his bench, the judge recuses himself as it is inappropriate for a judge to hear a case where he has a personal familiarity with one of the parties. Judge Allen did not recuse himself…and then went on to order the Siniawski family be gagged like this is Saudi Arabia or the Soviet Union and not the United States.
Visitors who have seen Chester recently also report that the latest drama involves a “Swallow Test” that the JACH appears to be trying to prevent from happening. Since JACH staff claim that Chester cannot swallow (which is a lie, as video reveals), the court-appointed guardian for Chester asked that a Swallow Test be administered. But, when the test was supposed to be given, Chester was asleep (conveniently enough for the JACH). This is similar to how when the police wanted to come to visit Chester to check on his well-being the JACH staff decided that was the perfect time to pump him full of a toxic dose of morphine and other drugs similar to the ones that killed Michael Jackson. When police arrived, Chester was unable to speak and was unresponsive, just as the JACH needed him to be so that he could not tell the police that he wanted to live and wanted to be move to rehab and get better. When the police left, no doubt the ghouls working at the Joliet Area Community Hospice breathed a sigh of relief, since their plan succeeded and the massive dose of drugs they injected into Chester did the trick and kept him from being awake or alert enough to beg authorities to save his life.
So, it is hard to believe that the JACH didn’t do something to Chester to delay that Swallow Test, since proving he can swallow removes any ability for the JACH to continue starving Chester. Again, when Chester is finally liberated from this hospice of horrors and is able to tell the story of what was done to him I believe that he and his family will file a major lawsuit against everyone involved in starving him and withholding water from him and trying to end his life when he wanted to live.
A man who has a stroke and can speak and move and swallow and drink protein shakes is not someone who should be euthanized when he wants to go to rehab, exercise, and get better. Chester is a prime witness in all of this, so his survival could very likely mean the destruction of the Joliet Area Community Hospice. It is no wonder that the ghouls who run that place and work there are so desperate to get Chester into a coffin (instead of a rehab facility). If Chester makes it to rehab and recovers, it’s over for those ghouls and they know it.
In my opinion, the JACH needs to be shut down and staff there need to charged with attempted murder for what the Siniawski family reported they did to Chester. In Illinois, the withholding of food, water, or other life-sustaining materials for the purpose of starving someone to death is murder. People working at the JACH are under the mindset that “death is better” but that’s not for them to decide. When a man wants to live, even if he may have to live in a wheelchair, then ghouls working at the Joliet Area Community Hospice are not allowed to overrule him and just kill him because that would be more convenient for them and for his wife.
I remind you that Chester is not a hospice patient but is instead a man who is being held in the JACH against his will as a resident of the private facility. Chester’s wife Marian is reportedly paying $250/day out of pocket to keep Chester in that facility against his wishes. Chester is not receiving medical care at the facility because he is not a patient. This is another loophole the JACH is using as a way of killing him, as staff then say “since he’s not a patient, we’re not making sure he eats or drinks because we only do that for patients and he’s not a patient, he’s a resident.”
Chester Siniawski is a man struggling to live in a hellish limbo, caught between being a “resident” and a “patient” where in reality he is the JACH’s prisoner. The best thing for everyone would be for Chester to be moved to a hospital where competent and professional people with souls and ethics could look after Chester and nurse him back to health. Once healed and strengthened, Chester should then be move to a rehab facility where he could rebuild his muscles and recover from his stroke and regain his mobility.
If he continues to be kept at the JACH, there is no doubt that the staff there will kill him, since a living and breathing and recovered Chester very likely becomes a plaintiff in the future in a massive lawsuit against that hospice of horrors. The ghouls working at the JACH clearly don’t want that…hence all of these bizarre twists where something new is done to continue keeping food from a man who is shown clearly on video being able to swallow.
Judge Allen seems to have sided with the JACH (and whoever he knows there and is friendly with) in trying to prevent people from seeing video of Chester. The Judge ordered that no new video be taken of Chester, which seems to be a First Amendment violation because doesn’t Chester have the right to speak to the world via video and tell everyone that he wants to live? How can a judge prevent a man from being able to speak to the public and beg for his life?
Why can’t Amnesty International do something about this, since they routinely go to North Korea or Thailand to make sure that prisoners have a voice and are able to speak and tell the world they want to live.
When did a judge in Will County, Illinois become so similar to despots in North Korea and Thailand, where men are locked away and they can no longer communicate their desire to live via video?
How you can help
1. Support the Siniawski family’s GoFundMe page. Donations have dropped off considerably since Judge Allen slapped that gag order onto the family and they can no longer provide updates. Also, it appears that people are afraid of Judge Allen and have stopped donating because they fear that Judge Allen will retaliate against them in some way for donating to the Siniawski family.
2. If you have visited Chester Siniawski, please contact me and let me know what you have seen, heard, and observed at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. You may remain anonymous. The family members are not allowed to speak to media per Judge Allen’s draconian violation of the First Amendment, but his gag order would not apply to other visitors who are not family members. So if you have been to the JACH and have witnessed the ghouls there doing anything to harm or try to kill Chester, please let me know.
3. If you know anyone at Amnesty International or other organizations who can help combat Judge Allen and this horrific gag order placed on the Siniawski family and Chester himself, please contact them. Let them know that a man is begging for life and begging to go to rehab to recover and the Judge in Will County is preventing the world from seeing that Chester wants to live. If Chester was able to speak to the world via video, the JACH would be closed down within a week because people would be able to see in real time that he was being held there against his will and that he was being denied the ability to exercise, get better, and regain his strength in a rehab facility. The fact that Judge Allen will not allow Chester to speak to the world via video shows that Judge Allen should have recused himself, due to his familiarity with people on staff at the JACH.
4. Are you good at research? One big mystery in all this is why the JACH is so politically connected. Why does the government of Illinois allow this place to operate with such impunity? Why do state agencies look the other way and allow the JACH to starve people and why does a sitting Will County judge slap a gag order on the family members trying to save a man’s life? We need help solving this mystery.
5. PRAY! Not only would Chester’s survival be a miracle, but his living and recovering would help so many other people because he could then tell his story and file a lawsuit against the JACH for what it did to him. And that might save the lives of countless other people who would have otherwise been treated like Chester in that “death is better” hospice of horrors. People who are not terminal should not be starved to death against their wishes and a facility where this happens should no longer be allowed to operate. Period.
[Click above to embiggen: Chet Siniawski reports that Chester is now being allowed visitors who can feed him and bring him water!]
In his latest update to GoFundMe, Chet Siniawski reports that the Joliet Area Community Hospice is now allowing Chester Siniawski to have visitors…and the visitors are allowed to feed Chester and give him water.
Previously, the facility was not allowing Chester to be fed or given water by visitors, despite Chester begging to live and begging to be freed from the facility and taken to rehab.
A Will County judge has placed what sure looks like an unconstitutional gag order on Chet, forbidding him from talking about his father’s health and well-being. The facility also is preventing anyone from taking video of Chester, which appears to be part of a strategy the facility has of keeping people from hearing that Chester wants to live, that he can speak, and that he is begging for food and to be taken to a rehab facility (instead of being starved to death in that awful hospice).
If nothing bad was happening to this man in that facility then why can’t visitors take video of him to show the world what Chester has to say? The only reason this facility wants to PREVENT video of Chester from being seen is because the facility does NOT want you to hear Chester and how well he talks and how he is cogent, alert, and answering questions.
It is to the Joliet Area Community Hospice’s advantage if people do not hear Chester for themselves, because then people can look the other way and pretend the hospice is doing nothing wrong. But, everyone who hears Chester beg to live and say he does not want to die must side against the facility and demand that Chester be fed and given water and afforded everything else he needs to recover.
The sudden about-face appears to be because so many people coast to coast are asking why Chester is being held prisoner in that facility without being allowed visitors, despite Chester clamoring for visitors. According to what Chet posted, Chester wants to see people and the family is encouraging all friends and loved ones to come see Chester and talk with him. People are being encouraged to bring him food and water, though it appears he still can only manage Muscle Milk, Ensure, and things like that. Since Chet has been gagged by the judge and he has had his First Amendment rights stripped from him as if this is the Soviet Union or Saudi Arabia and not the United States, there are not many more details available on GoFundMe today.
This is the only means of communication about Chester that Chet is allowed and he is under a court order that censors almost every word about what he can say. I argue this is clearly an unconstitutional restriction on Chet’s ability to petition the government for change under the First Amendment, as how can Chester seek help for his father if he is not allowed by a judge in Will County to properly inform elected officials, the public, and the media about his father’s condition?
This is the most horrifying story I have ever covered as a reporter in the more than 10 years I have been involved in politics. I never thought something like this could ever happen in the United States. Where is our country heading when the government seems to work in such deliberate concert to snuff out the life of a man like Chester Siniawski who very much desperately wants to live?
How you can help:
1. Please tell everyone you know about this story and about how the Siniawski family is being censored and silenced by this judge.
2. Please chip in what you can to Chet Siniawski’s GoFundMe because the legal bills to fight that awful facility keep mounting.
3. Please pray for Chester and his family and consider letting your churches know this weekend what is going on here in Illinois.
[Click above to embiggen: as of 6/15/16, Chester Siniawski’s GoFundMe page is now gone. It appears the Joliet Area Community Hospice had a judge order it obliterated so that the Siniawski family cannot raise any more funds to fight the facility and save Chester’s life. Without the ability to pay lawyers to save Chester, the state will succeed in allowing the facility to murder him.]
UPDATE 11am CST 6/15/16: The Siniawski Family’s GoFundMe page has been restored. It was apparently down while it was being brought into compliance with Judge Allan’s court order (this is the Will County judge who believes he has the power to censor and silence the First Amendment Right to Petition of Chester Siniawski’s family members, who are trying to lobby the government to save Chester’s life). I am working on getting my hands on a copy of the court order that Chet Siniawski references in his latest GoFundMe update (made on 6/15/16 after the page was restored).
Chet appears to have been forced by the court to alter how he expressed himself, what he was allowed to say in his GoFundMe posting, and was censored in what he could and could not say. Why is a judge allowed to do something like this in America?
How can a court trample the First Amendment and restrict Chet’s future speech and also dictate how Chet can express his free speech in lobbying to save the life of his own father?
Who can step in when a judge does something outrageous like this and interferes with a man’s First Amendment right to petition everyone possible to save the life of his beloved dad?
How can the state do this and why is it interfering in the fundraising needed for legal fees to save a man’s life?
ORIGINAL POST: In a deplorable new twist, it appears that the Joliet Area Community Hospice was somehow able to get some judge somewhere to issue a gag order on the Siniawski family that appears to have also wiped out their GoFundMe page, where they were raising funds to save the life of Chester Siniawski. The ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice have now not only managed to censor and silence the First Amendment Rights of the family members trying to stop the facility from starving Chester to death but they have also strategically eliminated the family’s only means of raising funds to pay for lawyers who are trying to save Chester’s life by freeing him from that facility.
Chester Siniawski is not a terminal patient. He is a stroke victim who can speak, is alert and aware, and has been begging for food and begging to live. The Joliet Area Community Hospice does not want anyone to know this. And now they have found some judge somewhere who has ordered Chester’s family to shut up, be quiet, and no longer speak to anyone about saving Chester’s life.
How is this possible in the United States of America?
The private facility in which Chester has been starved since April (because his wife would prefer him to be euthanized instead of recovering from his stroke in a rehab facility) apparently has enough clout to strip Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son, of his First Amendment Rights and also his ability via GoFundMe to raise funds to pay for the attorneys to save his father’s life.
As of this morning, 6/15/16, the GoFundMe page for Chester’s legal expenses has been wiped off GoFundMe and Chet has been gagged by a judge and is now apparently not allowed to say a word about saving his father’s life. How can a judge do this? How can one judge decide the Bill of Rights no longer applies to Chester Siniawski and his family, including his son Chet?
The state has now silenced and censored a man who has been begging to save his father’s life and the state has now apparently cut off the only means that the family had of raising the funds to pay for the attorneys. The ramifications of this are as massive as they are horrifying:
1. If the state wants you dead, the state will silence your loved ones and not allow them to use their First Amendment Rights to petition the state to save your life. A judge will come in and silence your son, put a gag on him, and apparently threaten him with arrest or other harm if your son tries to save your life. If the state wants you dead, the corruptocracy will silence anyone who tries to save you.
2. If the state wants you dead, then it will cut off the ability of people who love you to raise the funds to save your life. A judge will come in and apparently has the ability to obliterate your family’s GoFundMe account so that you cannot raise any more money to pay for attorneys. Without attorneys to help you, the state ensures that it will be able to kill you.
This is happening in Joliet, Illinois right now. It is like something out of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany or Saudi Arabia. This is happening in America, today!
Does anyone out there care?
If you don’t care about what is being done to the Siniawski family then what will you do when the state does this to you at some point?
[Please help think of ways to spread word that Chet Siniawski needs all the help he can get raising the legal war chest to save his beloved father Chester’s life.]
I really want to humbly thank everyone out there who is emailing and leaving comments letting me know that you are praying for Chester Siniawski to be freed from the Joliet Area Community Hospice, where he is being held against his will and is being starved to death by hospice staff at the orders of his wife Marian. Today, Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son (who is fighting to save Chester’s life), provided an update on GoFundMe that revealed:
1. The Guardian Ad Litum that was appointed by the court on 7/8/16 has not yet contacted Chet or any of Chester’s family or doctors, all of whom are waiting desperately by the phone to speak to the Guardian Ad Litum. Despite Chester continuing to be starved, the wheels of justice turn slowly in Illinois for a disabled adult who is being mistreated and abused in a private facility. If Chester was a small child instead of a 63-year old man, the SWAT team would have rescued him by now. But a grown man who is recovering from a stroke whose wife shunted him into a hospice and has kept him there against his wishes (and his desire to live!) is the last priority on everyone’s list it seems. This is how little Illinois values human life. It is appalling and soul-killing.
2. Chet managed to have a family friend visit Chester, who bravely brought Chester some nutrition to keep him alive. The only food that Chester appears to be getting is food that family members or friends sneak Chester. They have to slip the food to him when the hospice staff are not looking, because it seems the ghouls in that facility are still committed to starving this poor man to death. The family and friends are trying desperately to keep Chester alive until the Guardian Ad Litum can show up to speak to Chester and ask him if he wants to live.
3. The Joliet Area Community Hospice still seems to be preventing anyone from doing a video of Chester that would allow him to speak to the world. Chester is having conversations and was even talking about the Blackhawks hockey team the other day, according to Chet’s latest GoFundMe update. Videos of Chester being able to hold a complex conversation like a discussion about hockey would prove that he is competent mentally enough to decide to live instead of being murdered by starvation. I can see no valid reason why the Joliet Area Community Hospice is preventing friends and family from making videos of Chester speaking. Clearly, the ghouls inside that facility do not want the public to see Chester talking because a man who is alert, competent, and speaking is a man who should not be held against his wishes in a facility that is killing him by starvation.
4. Chet Siniawski is desperate for help with his GoFundMe. He is begging for help. So far, none of the big Pro-Life or anti-euthanasia groups have stepped in to do any fundraising for him. Do you know anyone you can contact who would be willing to chip in for the Siniawski Family GoFundMe? They have not been able to find any lawyers who will help them pro bono. I don’t understand any of this. Why can’t religious groups and conservative political groups and people who oppose euthanasia step in when this family needs their help? Keep Chester alive and rescuing him from that hospice of horrors would benefit EVERYONE, because when Chester is freed and is able to tell his story, it will shine a blinding spotlight on the evils that are inflicted upon the elderly and disabled in facilities like the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Please do everything you can think to do to spread the word that the Siniawski Family needs all the help it can get to save this man’s life.
Why is one man’s life so important?
If we allow the state to look away and let a man be starved to death because he has been crippled, then we stop being Americans. We as a nation lost much of our soul in the last few decades by allowing Planned Parenthood to butcher viable babies in utero (and then sell their body parts for profit). We allowed the Left to conscript women into believing that killing babies is not only fun but a duty for any good Democrat…and anyone who does not subscribe to this druidic belief system is a heretic who must be destroyed for wanting babies (especially minority babies) to live. At the other side of the spectrum, the murdering of the elderly is also now in vogue, where hospices such as the Joliet Area Community Hospice appear to openly advertise by their actions in cases like Chester’s that they are the places to go when someone has become inconvenient and too difficult for someone to care for…and so they shall be murdered by starvation, drug overdose, or whatever other means the Death Facility deems necessary. And anyone who attempts to stop them will have the police used against them as a weapon.
This is what America has degenerated into because people are too busy to care. There are too many channels to watch on the tee-vee. Who cares about one man in Joliet, Illinois who wants to live, be fed, and recover instead of being slowly murdered?
I care about Chester Siniawski because I would care if you were being held somewhere against your will and being starved to death but no one would help you. I don’t know you either, but you better believe I would be doing everything I could to save your life if you wanted to live. Once upon a time, Americans by the hundreds of thousands liberated Hitler’s death camps to save people who were being starved to death because they were crippled, gay, Jewish, or enemies of the Third Reich. Americans are a force of good upon this earth unlike anything that has ever existed before.
But, I think the forces of evil have been strategic in recent years and have started diluting what it means to be an American and what Americans are supposed to stand for. Are we no longer a nation of men and women who rush into the fray to save the day and fight for life and liberty?
Or have we really become a people who can’t muster more than a “meh” when a man is being starved to death in a suburb of Chicago and is begging to live and not be murdered?
How can you help?
Times are tough. We all have problems. We are all busy. But, a man is being murdered and the government doesn’t care. We know the government has become corrupt and evil…but have Americans become so numbed by that in 2016 that apathy rules the day as this poor man loses his life?
I sincerely beg of you to take a moment and think of something you can do for the Siniawski family. If you have $20.00 that you would have spent on treats or lunch in the coming week, can you consider giving it to the Siniawskis instead? I know that is a lot to ask. But if 1,000 people each gave $20.00 then the family would have the ability to fund the legal battle to save Chester’s life.
They are desperate. They are asking for your help. And I am begging you to help them. I am imploring you to care.
BIG WIN! Judge Orders Investigation of Joliet Area Community Hospice in Matter of Chester Siniawski!
The family of Chester Siniawski caught a big break on 6/8/16, when a judge in Will County ordered that a new interim guardian be appointed for Chester to investigate what has been done to him at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. The judge, thus, removed Chester’s wife Marian as guardian and revoked her power of attorney. The judge then selected a guardian with experience investigating cases where older people or the disabled are abused. That new guardian is now on a fact-finding mission to get to the bottom of what has been done to this poor man.
The new interim guardian will speak with the Siniawski family and address their allegations against the Joliet Area Community Hospice. More importantly, the guardian is bringing in a new team of doctors to give second opinions and investigate why Chester has been administered death cocktails and why he has been starved while in the hospice. They are going to be reviewing all the charts, running new tests, and determining how to make Chester healthy (and not kill him). The Siniawski family hopes that the new guardian will remove Chester from that horrible facility entirely and take him to a hospital, where he will be fed and nourished and nursed back to health…instead of him being murdered, which is what was happening at the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
Court watchers report that the judge was very angry with both Marian and the hospice because neither of them could produce any records or documents explaining why Chester was being deprived of food and why he was being given a death cocktail to euthanize him. They stood there with no documents whatsoever that could support the positions they have taken that Chester should be starved to death and denied food because that’s just what Marian wants (and she doesn’t want him to be in a wheelchair, so death is better).
None of this “death is better” hooey sat well with the judge, who acted fast to bring in the interim guardian who will suss out the situation before a final decision is made on who will be in charge of Chester’s recovery once he is removed from the house of horrors that is the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
Chester is not out of the woods yet, but this is the first break that the Siniawski family has caught. With luck and prayer, Chester can be evaluated by new doctors and he should be taken to a hospital where Marian and others who hoped to starve Chester will not be able to harm him any longer. No doubt, the ghouls in that awful hospice are gnashing their teeth and clawing at the air, enraged they will not be able to snuff out Chester’s life as they had planned. Not today, Satan, not today.
Please continue to spread the word about Chester’s plight and also pray that the death cocktails that the Joliet Area Community Hospice have administered to Chester do not destroy his liver and kill him as they are intended to do. Chester needs to survive and have those toxic chemicals leave his body so he can speak and tell the doctors what the hospice and Marian were doing to him. Chester needs to get well enough to point fingers at the people who were trying to kill him and hopefully law enforcement will eventually listen. He needs to be able to once again say that he wants to live, just as he was able to do until 6/5/16 when the death cocktails started being pumped into this man to silence him.
Once Chester is on the mend, I hope and pray that the Siniawski family looks into holding the Joliet Area Community Hospice and Marian accountable for what they have done to Chester since April. No one should be starved to death deliberately in America just because a selfish person does not want to have to deal with him being in a wheelchair (and hospice staff are ghouls who allow such a thing).
Please keep praying for Chester. I firmly believe it is your prayers that brought this big win…and will bring other big wins in days ahead.