Posts Tagged ‘Hillary Clinton
One of the mysteries of the week is what Jesse Jackson is up to in pushing Obama to pardon Hillary. What’s Jesse’s end game?
He’s in his own twilight. He has no love for the Clintons. Remember that he and Bill have gotten into it on more than one occasion in recent years. The fall of the Clintons might not benefit Jesse directly, but I think them losing power means that Jesse gains power and status as a longtime figure in the Democrat Party. He would not have to share a stage with them or operate in their shadow.
Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon for “all crimes he may have committed as president.” Similarly, Obama seems to be able to pardon Hillary Clinton for “all crimes she may have committed as Secretary of State.”
I also wonder if Jimmy Carter’s pardon of the Vietnam War draft-dodgers is precedent for Obama to be able to give a blanket pardon to all Clinton Foundation employees (such as Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and others). Is that a way for Democrats to make all of this go away? Just give a blanket draft-dodger pardon to anyone who may have been involved in anything that the Clinton Foundation was doing for years and years?
It feels like the entire political Establishment WANTS scrutiny of the Clinton Foundation to end immediately before other powerful people are brought down or anyone figures out exactly what was happening over there. This could be why Cheryl Mills didn’t want Hillary to run for president again in 2016. Maybe it was not so much that Mills was smart enough to realize that Hillary would lose but that Mills was scared that a second presidential run would only succeed in drawing attention to everything that the Clintons wanted to hide about that foundation.
It sure feels like the Clinton Foundation could be a bigger scandal than Watergate…but this time the Dishonest Media has absolutely no interest in reporting on it (unlike the glee they took in bringing down Nixon). Because the Clintons going down would also drag much of the Democrat Party down with them, notice how no reporters seem at all interested in any of this.
I wonder if Jesse Jackson is trying to start a psychological push for the country as a whole to view the Clintons as guilty of something with that Foundation…because most people see someone who is said to need a pardon as being guilty of something. Innocent people do not need pardons. Mainly it’s just black people who even listen to Jesse Jackson, so here he is telling black people that the Clintons need a pardon. Which means he is telling black people that the Clintons are guilty of something. Why is he doing that?
Is it out of malice of some kind towards the Clintons?
Is he trying to ensure that the Democrat Party veers further Left and doesn’t attempt any future Centrist triangulation like Bill Clinton pulled off in the early 1990s?
Is he just jockeying for more power in the Democrat Party by pulling this stunt to further decimate the Clintons so he can push them off the stage?
I wonder what Jesse Jackson is up to here. It will be interesting to see what Al Sharpton says and does on the subject as well. If he starts calling for Obama to pardon Hillary as well and if other elements on the Left start doing this too, then there is for sure something up that we are not understanding.
It may also be that everyone on the Left is so shocked she lost that there is no plan and they are just wandering around speaking extemporaneously without concern or consideration of any bigger picture.
WHAT: 2016 presidential election results live stream
WHY: Because it’s the most surreal night of the whole damn year, if not our lifetimes
WHO: Hillary “Hilldenburg” Clinton versus Donald “Trumptanic” Trump. If you don’t know who these people are by now, then there ain’t no helping you, fool.
Tonight, either the Hilldenburg goes down in flames or the Trumptanic hits an iceberg. One shall stand, one shall fall. Because we are friends like this, we will watch it all unfold together in real time. What follows is stream of consciousness notes as everything happens. I’m watching various feeds on CSPAN and YouTube. Also following Twitter to see what people are saying there.
What a surreal world we live in at the moment. Not only are Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton the two candidates running for president…but by this time tomorrow we will know which one of them has been elected. It’s all so strange. I hoped at some point that it would stop being strange, but it hasn’t. I still feel like this is all one of those twisted dreams that people have in comas on tee-vee shows. I keep wondering if I am either in such a coma, or if I’m in a very special level of purgatory or suburb of Hades and this is my eternal punishment…to live in this surreal plane of existence where this is really the 2016 election.
Needless to say, this is not how anyone who supported Hillary Clinton back in 2008 thought things would end up. I pretty much side with Hillary’s advisor and consigliere, Cheryl Mills, in that I don’t think she should have ran and I would have advised her not to run (if Hillary ever cared what I thought). In my opinion, Hillary’s best shot at being president was in 2004…but she allowed the Kennedy Family to convince her to wait until 2008…and then the Kennedys backstabbed her and pushed Obama to the nomination. Hillary would have won in 2004 or 2008. But the rise of Obama and everything the Left has done under him was a giant albatross around her neck (even without all of the self-inflicted damage she caused with that email server business).
I don’t really see how Hillary is supposed to win the presidency tomorrow, but we’ll all see what happens. Feel free to come back to this post and be nasty and say “She won! You were wrong!” if she does pull this off…but I don’t see how she does that. This is coming from someone who sunk every cent he had and pretty much derailed his life to help her win in 2008. I don’t regret that effort, because I think Hillary was the best choice of anyone running in 2008 (including McCain…who, let’s be honest, is really a Democrat). Since 2008 though, I don’t like anything that Hillary Clinton has done and I’m pretty angry with her over all of it.
Sitting here and staring at all the bizarre things that keep popping up on Twitter or from WikiLeaks, here are 10 thoughts I’m having and assumptions I think it’s fair to make about tomorrow:
10. Black folks don’t hate Donald Trump and don’t think he’s a racist (which is bad for Hillary, because Democrats win when blacks successfully cry racism). I think this is one of the most fascinating things that no one talks about right now, but blacks don’t hate Trump and don’t think he’s a racist, no matter how much effort the Left has tried to invest in falsely accusing Trump of being a racist. If you remember, in 2008 the Left successfully painted John McCain as a racist, mostly because he dared to run for president against a black man. The mere fact that McCain was contesting the presidential race and was competing against Obama was all the proof anyone needed that McCain was a racist…because he was trying to stop the first black man from being president! The same thing happened in 2012 with Mitt Romney, where the Left accused Romney of being racist for trying to “take the White House away from the black man.” Also, they tried to gin up some craziness about Mormons hating blacks and not letting them be in their church. All of these accusations of racism are quickly forgotten, however, after the election is over. In 2009, the Left went back to loving McCain (because he’s the Republican they can always count on to do whatever Democrats want) and by 2013 Obama was back to golfing with guys from Bain Capital (the company that the Left painted as the most evil entity ever during the election). The Dishonest Media now loves both McCain and Romney again. The hatred directed at the Republican candidate only lasts as long as the election…and then everything defaults back to normal.
With Trump, none of the hatred worked this time and it’s fun to think about why that is. I believe it’s because Trump has been on television for so long and blacks love reality tee-vee. More black people I know watch shows like The Apprentice than I do. Most black people I know have television, which I haven’t had since 2009. Trump is someone whom blacks have always found amusing and they’ve never been taught to see as a villain. If so, his show would have lasted half a season and NBC would have canceled it. So, Trump was someone whom the Left could never paint as a racist…and thus they were not able to make blacks hate him.
I think of any politician, Trump actually likes black people and wants to legitimately help them. Our urban centers are complete ruins because of one-party Democrat rule. Black people want jobs. They want factories to come back so they can work. They want safe, decent schools. They want crime-free neighborhoods. Democrats haven’t delivered any of these things…and in fact Democrats keep wanting to bring in more Spanish-speaking people to replace blacks in various city and county jobs. If there are two people up for a position in Chicago, for instance, with one of them being black and the other being a Spanish-speaker, the City will hire the Spanish-speaker (because the people doing the hiring think blacks are trouble and the Spanish-speakers are easier to handle, especially the monolingual ones who are docile and just do as they are told). Black people are not stupid and they realize that Democrats are replacing them with Third World colonists from Mexico and Central America.
I wonder how many blacks will actually turn out to vote FOR Trump because they realize that stopping illegal immigration helps the black community. I’ve heard over and over again from blacks in Chicago that black people do not vote AGAINST someone but instead like to vote FOR a person. Hillary didn’t give blacks a reason to vote FOR her. All the energy was put into painting Trump as someone who says “mean things” or is a sexist pig, but blacks didn’t seem to care about any of that. More than a few of them believe Trump would actually do something good for them and they responded to his message that they have nothing to lose if they vote for him. I don’t think Hillary gave blacks any reason to believe their lives would be better with her in office…and none of them had any burning desire to leave the house and go vote for an old, blonde, white woman for anything.
9. Who are these people who really want more illegal immigrants to flood the country? Besides the Chamber of Commerce that wants cheap labor and Democrats in power who want the votes, who the hell wants the endless stream of uneducated, unskilled, Spanish-speakers to keep flooding the country? Black people sure don’t want that. White people — as timid and meek and quiet as they are all taught to be in this politically correct epoch — don’t want that. Gay people don’t want that. What about the Spanish-speakers already here who are eligible to vote? Do they want the country flooded with an endless stream of the worst people they left behind in the hellholes they escaped from to come here? I just have a hard time understanding who it is, exactly, who wants the US to continue to be flooded with immigrants from the Third World. Who thinks this is a good idea? The Establishment wants this because the Establishment would like the American people (as we exist now) to be eradicated and replaced with a more docile, less educated, and more easily-controlled Spanish-speaking majority. But do Americans want to be replaced like that? I know that white people have become wimpy and are scared of their own shadows. That’s a result of being comfortable and having a tee-vee in every room and living in the suburbs and having Starbucks every day. White people are scared to death of being called racist and they are terrified of the government, so they’ve basically become the Eloi from The Time Machine novel. The Morlocks are being imported by the thousands…but the Eloi are too meek to say anything about it. This is the frustrating Age of Political Correctness/National Suicide that we live in. Normally, Republicans are scared to talk about population replacement and the detriment that all this immigration has on our country…but Trump was the lone guy brave enough to speak the truth. Who are the people that would vote against him for that? I have a hard time believing that Americans will want to vote for Hillary when she flat-out states that she wants more immigration. If you are someone who doesn’t like the idea of the American people being replaced by the Third World via unchecked and unlimited immigration/colonization, then the choice is really clear that you have to vote for Trump.
8. Who are the people who really want more Muslims to be brought into the country? I’m a gay man. Muslims kill gay guys like me all over the world by throwing gays off buildings. In other places like Saudi Arabia, Muslims behead gay people. In Iran, gay men are forced to have sex change operations and be turned into women. Muslims destroy everything in their path like locusts or monsters from fairytales. Look at what the Muslims have done to France and what they are doing to Sweden and Germany. Look what Muslims colonists did in Idaho, where they raped a mentally challenged girl this year. I know that the Dishonest Media tries to keep all of this secret but I think that people spread this news over social media. I see it being shared all the time on Facebook and on Twitter. I see people talking about it in articles on entertainment sites. You should see what people say about all this on PARENTING sites. My goodness, all the moms out there in their Mommy Groups know all about every horrible thing Muslim immigrants do, wherever they do it. Hillary Clinton very clearly wants to bring in more Muslims, which to me means that she wants to increase the chances that another gay bar is going to get shot-up or bombed and more children are going to be harmed somewhere because Muslims were dropped into that small town. Islam is the great evil of our time and it gets away with destroying things and terrorizing people because Islam ingeniously masquerades as a religion. Which means out of political correctness that no one is allowed to criticize it. But in the privacy of the voting booth, who out there is really going to be voting for Hillary so she can being MORE Muslims into America? Who are those people?
7. I don’t know how much regular people paid attention to Hillary’s emails or the Clinton Foundation corruption, but I think normal folks know that Hillary did something sketchy that she shouldn’t have. Sometimes I am surprised by how little regular people know about what is going on in politics. The best analogy I can think of is comparing this to how little I know about sportsball. I am vaguely aware of sportsball happening around me and I catch a little here and there whenever someone is talking about sportsball. Clearly, I paid more attention than usual in the last few weeks as the Cubs competed (and won!) in the World Series (especially since they were up against my hometown team from Cleveland). Because of the World Series attention, I now know the first and last names of several handsome Cubs players. I know the last names of a few other less cute ones. I never bothered to learn the names of any Indians players or anyone else in sportsball at large. I know Aaron Rodgers’ name only because he’s one of the closeted gays that Taylor Swift beards for (and a gossip site I like, BlindGossip, always writes about him).
Regular people out there in the world know as much about Hillary’s emails and other scandals as I know about sportsball…which means they have a vague idea that she did something wrong, but they don’t know what, really. Honestly, it takes me a lot of effort to sift through everything that’s come out about the Clinton Foundation. Regular people are not reading all the great books like Clinton Cash or Jerome Corsi’s FANTASTIC book Partners in Crime. This is all analogous to how I’ve never seen ESPN, I’ve never read Sports Illustrated, and I know little more than the rudimentary rules of any sportsball game. Yet, I can tell you who won the World Series this year and who was the team that lost the Series this year (but I could not tell you last year’s competing teams to save my life).
It’s hard for those of us who follow politics to appreciate how little the majority of people follow politics. It’s also hard for us to gauge what information trickles down to regular folks. I think it’s fair to say that most people didn’t like Hillary Clinton when this election started. I am comfortable accepting that assumption because I worked for her 2008 campaign and regular people would tell me every day how much they hated her. Back then, they hated her because she didn’t divorce her scumbag husband. Some of them also said they hated her because she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia in the 1990s. I believe that in 2016 people still hated her for those things…but then had fresh things to hate her for. I am not kidding when I say this and I am being dead serious here: many people think Hillary killed a man named Ben Gazi. (This is similar to how a large portion of the country believes that Hillary killed Vince Foster, though they have no idea who that man was.) I heard that so many times this year that I lost count: She killed Ben Gazi! They are not sure who “Ben Gazi” is, but “he” had something to do with Syria or Egypt or Iraq and he died there…and it was all Hillary’s fault. People seem to mostly give Hillary a break on her emails because she is old and no one believes she is sophisticated enough to setup some kind of computer network on her own. They seem to figure that if Hillary got someone to do that for her then someone in the government must have said it was okay. People also think that the Secret Service is there to stop Hillary from doing anything wrong or illegal and that they watch her all day…which is strange, because the SS is there to protect her, not watch what she is doing. But, a lot of regular people assume that if Hillary was doing anything illegal that the SS would step in and stop it. This is what regular people think.
At the end of the day, I believe that most voters will walk into voting booths knowing very little about WikiLeaks except that embarrassing things were found in Hillary’s emails and the FBI looked into it and then let her off the hook. I think people feel that she did something sketchy and that the FBI chose not to go after her because she is powerful. I just don’t know how much they will hold that against her. I’ve never heard anyone say “everyone does this” or “it’s no big deal” though. My big takeaway from all this is that all of the people who hated her in 2008 probably still hate her now…and Hillary did nothing to win these people over. On top of that, there were probably many people who were neutral or apathetic towards her in 2008 who, because of “Ben Gazi” and the email server and everything else, now hate her.
Hillary did nothing in all of 2016 to make anyone love her or believe she is a transcendent and magical figure like they felt about Obama in 2008 and 2012. I don’t see how she wins the election without that kind of love when she has so much residual hatred aimed at her.
6. I don’t think regular people have made the connection that the Clinton Foundation was a money-laundering tool where the Clintons sold access to the State Department in exchange for money. This is Donald Trump’s own fault for not hammering this home enough. Look how even I talk about that email server when the real scandal should be the Clinton Foundation being used as a crime family money laundering device. It’s really clear that the Clinton Foundation has never done very much good…and that the money it raises really just makes the Clintons themselves personally rich. From what we can see in WikiLeaks, even Chelsea is in on all this. I’m personally horrified by it all and disgusted with the Clintons right now. I don’t know why they had to do any of this, but it’s pretty clear that the Clinton Foundation has not been operating as a real charity but instead has been a money-printing device for the Clintons. It’s also really clear that the Clintons exploited Haiti and that Hillary shamelessly chased after Muslim money in exchange for State Department favors. This also explains why Hillary looks the other way when Muslims kill gays all over the world: she wants those Islamic millions so she allows gays to be persecuted. And that makes me sick.
It is really obvious to anyone who pays any attention to all of this that the Clinton Foundation is going to, at some point, be raided as a criminal enterprise and that a lot of people are going to go jail. I think it’s clear that before he leaves office that Obama is going to pardon the Clintons, including Chelsea probably, and all of their aides and enablers. Democrats will never want the Clinton Foundation to be properly investigated. The whole thing needs to be shut down and all future First Families need to be barred from creating any kind of similar Foundation after they leave the White House. Never again can a criminal enterprise like this be allowed to flourish. It is like something out of a Godfather movie or the tee-vee show The Sopranos. How in the hell was this allowed to happen?
5. All of the crazy things that keep coming out about the Clintons has made people who never believed the conspiracy theories before suddenly think that there really is something wrong with them. I have to admit that I used to think people were crazy when they would talk about the Clintons murdering people. For years, I would roll my eyes when people would insist that Hillary personally murdered Vince Foster…but when that kid Seth Rich was murdered this year around the time that WikiLeaks was starting up, I crossed over into believing that, YES, the Clintons are involved at some level in killing all these people. I don’t know WHY they wanted former Commerce Secretary Ron Brown killed, but I’m pretty sure that the Clintons had Brown’s plane crash back in the 1990s. I also think it’s likely that he did have a bullet put into his head in the wreckage, to make sure he was dead. All of the people who mysteriously die right as they are about to testify against the Clintons clearly didn’t kill themselves or succumb to tragic accidents. They were murdered. I wonder now if John F. Kennedy Jr. really died in an accident in his small plane…or if he too was taken out because he got in the Clintons’ way. Remember that in 1999 he was looking to run for the Senate in 2000, but Hillary wanted that seat in New York. Then JFK Jr. died and the path opened up for Hillary. That was pretty convenient. Was it a coincidence…or was it Arkancide? At this point, I view the Clintons as a crime family and a cartel. I don’t see them as a lovable former First Family. I see them as ruthless people who leave bodies in their wake. And I am someone who spent more than a year of my life trying to get them back into the White House in 2008. If I feel this way about them now because of all the WikiLeaks and other revelations, then how do regular people feel about them at this point (especially people who hated them to begin with)?
4. Does Donald Trump being tacky matter to people, or do they see him as someone who actually achieved things and built something? This is something I’ve struggled with when it comes to the Trumps: I do think they are tacky and garish. But, frankly, I think all those reality stars are tacky and garish. I wish that Trump didn’t cover everything in gold. I wish that his sons didn’t hunt leopards on safari. I wish that Melania had written her own speech at the Convention in Cleveland. A lot about the Trumps screams Real Housewives or Kardashians. But, Americans LOVE the Real Housewives and Kardashians and reality stars. While I’ve never known anyone with as much money as the Trumps, I’ve known some pretty rich people and they are all tacky as hell. The rich people I know in Chicago live in big McMansions in the suburbs and their homes are full of tacky gold junk too, just like the inside of Trump Tower (though on a more modest, suburban scale). I don’t think regular people are turned off by any of the Trumps’ garishness and tackiness. Black people, in fact, LOVE IT. Have you seen the inside of black people’s homes, especially ones that have a little bit of money? It’s ALL GOLD and marble and statues of lions with big testicles and all that. That’s another reason why I think black people will vote for Trump, come to think of it: he’s not a stuffy rich white person like Romney was. Trump is tacky in the way that black people would be tacky if they could afford all that gold. A lot of poor white people who’ve never had money look at everything Trump and think it is classy because it is expensive. And because Trump has been on the tee-vee for so long, people have this impression of him being a big success and his tackiness being what rich people are supposed to be like. And they all love it. People know that Trump has skyscrapers and hotels and casinos and other things, because every season of The Apprentice involved him building some new thing. People like that. And they like him. I think they will vote for him when they would never have considered voting for Romney.
3. The #NeverTrump people are few and irrelevant. Back in 2008, I was part of the PUMA (Party Unity My Ass) movement…Democrats who left the party after the DNC stole the nomination from Hillary Clinton. The DNC rigged the 2008 race as much as it rigged the 2016 race…only back in 2008 it was rigged against (not for) Hillary. The Obama campaign used Alinsky Methods on all us Hillary supporters…and we still have the scars and wounds to prove it. I will never forget or forgive the Obama people for what they did to all of us who supported Hillary in 2008. I will never in my life vote for another Democrat as a result of what was done to us. I could not stand John McCain (but I loved Sarah Palin and still do to this day) and it was hard to vote for him (so I voted for Sarah Palin for VP and was thrilled with that). In 2012, I was disgusted that the GOP Establishment got its way and selected Mitt Romney, because it was his turn to be the nominee. Clearly, Obama should not have been given a second term so I would have voted for whoever the GOP put up against him. I was voting AGAINST Obama. In 2016, I would have voted for whoever the Republican running this year was because, frankly, I don’t see myself ever voting for a Democrat ever again. I was not expecting to find someone exciting to vote FOR, however. Trump’s run the kind of campaign that I always wanted to see: he has been the total opposite of milquetoast mayonnaise. He has made the GOP Establishment positively apoplectic. I have loved every minute of it. He says the things that people have been YEARNING to hear someone say for years, if not decades. He has been the Bullworth candidate that I had hoped to see at least once in my lifetime.
I don’t understand people like Ben Shapiro, Erik Erikson, Brad Thor, and that Allahpundit guy over at HotAir who have been aggressively trying to elect Hillary Clinton just so Donald Trump would lose. I don’t know why they would want to put a Democrat into the White House. In my opinion, if you are that upset about who your party picked to be the nominee and you feel that you can no longer be part of that party, you need to come out and say that and then openly work for the other side. I did that in 2008 as a PUMA: I was so disgusted with the way that the Democrat Party operated in the primaries that I left the party (officially on 5/31/08) and I never looked backed. I became a Democrat for McCain first and then quickly became a Republican. I was open about all of this.
In my opinion, Shapiro, Erikson, Thor, Allahpundit and all the rest of these guys need to just say that they are Democrats now and that they want Hillary Clinton to win…just as in 2008 I switched sides from Democrat to Republican and wanted McCain/Palin to win that year. All of these guys clearly want Clinton/Kaine to prevail tomorrow, but they don’t own up to it. Instead, they do sneaky and underhanded things just to undermine and malign Trump. I don’t think that’s fair or decent of them. And I hope there are serious consequences for all of them in the days, months, and years to come. I don’t think anyone who wants Trump to win tomorrow should ever buy another book from any of those guys. Let them sell their books to Democrats (and see how many buy them).
2. Can Hillary Clinton win the states that depend on large black and Millennial turnout when blacks and Millennials just aren’t into her? This is the thing I am really fascinated by: can Hillary win states that Democrats usually win when she’s up against Trump, whom blacks do not hate…AND at the same time Millennials are all pissed off about Bernie Sanders. On Facebook, lots of gay people I know still bitch and moan about Bernie Sanders being screwed over in the rigged primaries. Instead of posting hateful things about Trump and wishing he was dead (all the usual things that gays do to a Republican candidate), these people just moan about and pine for Bernie. It’s the weirdest thing. At Halloween, I saw black people walking around dressed like Donald Trump…and it wasn’t a joke or a protest or anything. Just a fun costume. Someone told me that Camille Paglia (or someone like that) said in an interview that she knew Trump would win when she saw Diamond & Silk for the first time (Trump’s hilarious black female supporters). Romney and McCain didn’t have anyone like Diamond & Silk because black people never warmed up to Romney and McCain. Trump has all kinds of gay supporters too, especially since he says he will stop the importation of Muslims into the country…the very Muslims who want to kill gay people. All of this combines to form an interesting variable that never existed in 2008 or 2012. Different factions of the Left that are supposed to lockstep blind vote for Democrats and hate Republicans with a passion don’t feel that way this year. For one thing, they don’t hate Trump the way they were taught to hate McCain and Romney. But, on top of that the GOP Establishment hates Trump…so they made Trump look like he is an outsider, third party candidate.
The “He’s the enemy of our enemy” mentality has kicked in. Gays, blacks, Millennials, and other Democrat identity blocs see the GOP Establishment hate Trump and they realize that Trump is not really a Republican. He is something else. Something they don’t know how to automatically hate. Will they go vote for him? Maybe not…but they aren’t racing to the polls to vote AGAINST him the way they voted AGAINST McCain and Romney. This is all unprecedented.
There is no social stigma for a black, gay, or Millennial to say they are voting for Trump because everyone can say it is to teach the Democrats a lesson over what they did to Bernie Sanders. Other people are openly voting for Jill Stein (I think that’s her name), of the Green Party. Instead of being attacked for throwing their votes away, the people doing that are being APPLAUDED by many I see on Facebook. It’s all so very strange. Unprecedented.
I don’t see how Hillary wins with all this going on. I don’t see how she pulls the numbers she needs out of big cities and college towns if all this is happening when Obama barely won in many states with all the cylinders firing for him.
1. Does George Soros and Dominion Voting have enough voter fraud power to bring Hillary the numbers she needs…and can they get away with it this year? I believe firmly that American elections are rigged for the most part. I am not completely sure how they are rigged, but I think it’s largely to do with something that photo IDs would prevent. This is why Democrats fight so hard against photo IDs. There’s something about having to show a photo ID at a polling place that Democrats know would collapse the voter fraud system they have in place. I think it’s either that Democrats have people come in and vote as other people (who never vote, but are registered) or Democrats successfully register illegals to vote…and they would not be able to do so if they were required to show a photo ID. Whatever’s happening, the photo ID is the holy water that Democrats don’t want tossed onto their scheme.
I also believe that George Soros wouldn’t invest in electronic voting machines unless he could do something to them to rig elections because George Soros is a super villain and this is the kind of thing he does. Soros funds all kinds of organizations that tackle different angles independently, all with the goal of rigging elections for Democrats. This is all these people do. And they are good at it. They are out there, spending Soros’ money, working to push far-Left candidates into office so Soros’ agenda can be fulfilled. I do not understand why the CIA or MI6 in the UK or Mossad in Israel do not do something about George Soros. He might possibly be the most evil person on the planet at the moment. I wish every day that someone would explain to me why he’s allowed to continue doing what he has been openly doing for years. He must really have the blackmailing goods on very powerful people to be untouchable like this. He is Al Capone but on the global scale.
My big question is whether Soros can pull off a win for Hillary. The Dishonest Media is all in for her and they will do everything they can tomorrow to call the election early for her. What shenanigans will Soros be up to?
What part did handing the Internet over to the UN have to play in the election? Notice that Obama insisted that happen before the votes were counted. Is that part of Soros’ plan somehow? I wish Ian Fleming was still alive so he could maybe get inside Soros’ head. All sorts of strange things have been happening in recent years that feel that they were all part of a bigger scheme…which feels like they were leading up to tomorrow and this election.
What surprises does the world’s premiere super villain have in store for us all on November 8th, 2016?
I close with this thought that my friend Reba expressed to me back in 2012, which I pull out every time I feel exasperated by the surreality of our world today:
[Click above to embiggen: the political costumes out during Halloween 2016 were more like the feeling of 2000 and 2004 (when Republicans won) than in 2008 and 2012 (when there was immense social pressure for Obama to win).]
Halloween in Boystown was strange this election year…because costumes mocking the Democrats’ candidate were allowed and there was no social pressure to overlook Hillary Clinton’s scandals or failings in the way that any criticism of Obama at all was absolutely forbidden in 2008 and 2012. Also, there was no clear hatred of Donald Trump in the way that hatred towards John McCain and Mitt Romney was actively encouraged in the last two elections. No one either felt the need to express hatred towards Trump or they couldn’t muster any, since Trump has been such a known figure to people for many years and was never someone they were taught to hate in the past. The fact that Democrats could not gin up gays to vociferously hate Trump this year means that Hillary Clinton’s campaign didn’t do enough to rev up Democrats in general for this election.
There are a few caveats and things to ponder with all this, though.
1. Obama is black (or at least identifies as black, despite being technically biracial) and no costumes mocking a black person would ever be socially permissible in our politically-correct world. The caveat to that is the fact that blacks can always mock other blacks, but none seemed to do so in 2008 and 2012 when it came to Obama. I think I remember a black couple dressing up lovingly as Barack and Michelle and being in the Boystown Halloween parade in 2012…but it was like they were professional impersonators hired for an event, with nothing they did even remotely mocking or ridiculing the Obamas. It was an act of pure adoration like something you would have seen in a wax museum. Hillary has never been shown that kind of love and never will be. She does not benefit from White Guilt or the terror that white people have of being called racist for disagreeing with or criticizing a black person such as Obama. Because Hillary’s a white woman, she’s fair game for ridicule.
[Click above to embiggen: I saw BLACK PEOPLE dressed up as Trump…and not in a hateful way. Also people dressed their kids up as Trump…in Chicago. Trump is not a hated figure the way that McCain and Romney were turned into hated figures in the past.]
2. The Trump costumes I spotted people walking around in were not hate-fueled and vile in the way that the McCain and Romney costumes were in 2008 and 2012 respectively. What I saw were just people here and there walking around in suits with either bad wigs or rubber Trump masks…and then the red “Make America Great Again” hats. That’s it. In 2012, people dressed up as Romney went around in “Mormon underwear” and carried “Binders Full of Women” or had a stuffed dog that they affixed to a toy car (harking back to Romney’s dog Seamus, that the Left apocryphally claimed Romney abused or even killed by putting atop the family’s station wagon in the 1980s). McCain was called a Nazi who wanted to round up all gays and kill them…and of course gays went after Sarah Palin with a vengeance, mocking her relentlessly wherever they could. The hatred aimed at Republicans in 2008 and 2012 also had a strong feeling that hatred of Christians was part of the mocking, since McCain and Romney were identified as religious-connected people…while Trump is not seen as any standard bearer of Christianity. This is one of the most interesting things about the way the Left approached Trump this Halloween, compared to how other GOP candidates were tackled in the past: Trump was not attacked or maligned as a religious figure, so gays didn’t assault him with any of the things they like doing to religious figures. All people could do if they wanted to be Trump for Halloween was dress up like him…but nothing else was layered on top of that, the way McCain and Romney both were maligned as having some sort of strange religious mission to persecute gays. Nobody even bothered trying to claim that Trump is anti-gay because he’s never been presented as being anti-gay in anything over the last several decades of his celebrity.
[Click above to embiggen: I didn’t see anyone do anything else for Trump aside from wearing a suit and having an orange wig. Usually they also had a red #MAGA hat too. That’s it. Nothing hateful like they would have done for McCain or Romney.]
3. Hillary’s weird behavior during the Democrats’ convention was mocked…and I was shocked by that. This would have NEVER been allowed it someone was mocking Obama out in Boystown. For one thing, I think bouncers would not have allowed someone into a bar if they were dressed up to mock Obama. Bouncers do have the ability to tell you that you can’t come in if they want to make the argument that you are dressed in a way that’s offensive enough to cause a big problem that would cause a fight and potentially harm others. So they have some leeway with the public safety argument and roll the dice that you won’t file a complaint with the City about denial of public accommodation. I could see them doing that if anyone dared to mock Obama in the past (though, I’m not aware of anyone even trying that). Even if someone wanted to get into one of the bars in an anti-Obama costume, I think they would not have been able to walk very far while wearing that: in 2008 and 2012, anyone openly mocking Obama would have been beaten on the street. At the very least, that person would have been a social pariah receiving nasty looks and horrible comments. Then the pushing and the shoving would have started. And the punching. Nothing like that at all exists when it comes to Hillary, though. People seemed to think it was really funny when this one woman mocked Hillary’s bizarre balloon episode the night of her convention speech when she accepted her nomination. Remember that? Remember how bizarre, surreal, and strange her face was…and how she and Tim Kaine both looked like they were on LSD or something as they stared at the balloons and chased balloons on the stage like small children? All of that bizarre behavior was memorable enough for someone to distill into a Halloween costume: where the Halloween-reveler cosplayed as a bunch of balloons with Bill and Hillary’s faces affixed to her shoulders. Hillary’s clearly making the same crazy face she famously made during the balloon drop after her acceptance speech. Everyone seemed to “get” what the costume was supposed to be and they laughed at Hillary. This is not laughing “with” Hillary…this is laughing “at” Hillary. Nothing like that was ever allowed when it came to Barack Obama. The fact that people feel free to mock the Clintons tells me that people also feel it’s okay not to vote for one of them. That means no lockstep voting for the Left in this election like they had in 2008 and 2012. Because there’s no clear hatred being revved up against Trump, I think there is also no social pressure to beat up or harass anyone who might actually throw their vote to him. If you even hinted you were voting for McCain or Romney against Obama you would have risked physical assault in the past…but there’s no such social pressure this time around.
[Click above to embiggen: in that second shot, ignore the drag queen dressed up as “Sandy” from Grease. This is another angle on the woman dressed up as Hillary Clinton’s Crazy Balloon Drop at the Convention.]
4. Hillary’s Private Email Server and her Emails in general were fodder for costumes. Again, compare this with Obama in the past. I can’t think of a single costume I ever saw that was critical of Obama in any way. The Left aggressively carries water for him. Every mistake he makes is covered up. The Left is committed to only painting him in the most favorable light always. Though the Lying Media has aggressively tried to downplay the Hillarygate email server scandal, it’s penetrated pop culture enough that it turned up in Halloween costumes. It took me a minute to figure out what the “Private Email Server” guy was dressed up as…but people seemed to think it was hilarious when they got the joke. Everyone appears to have laughed. No one seems to have told him not to do that or that he shouldn’t make fun of her. It’s the complete opposite of how gays would have responded to anyone similarly mocking Barack Obama.
[Click above to embiggen: Variations on Hillary’s “Private Email Server” and Emails…and also that little guy in the red sweater named Ken Boone who asked a question during the Town Hall Debate and became a meme for a while.]
5. Unflattering drag depictions of Hillary were allowed (when no unflattering portrayal of Obama by anyone, male or female, would have been allowed). I spotted multiple drag queens dressed up like Hillary. All of them pretended to be severely drunk, thus mocking Hillary’s well-known habit of day-drinking. Also, while walking, the drag queens would fall down, stumble, have to be propped up, etc. So the gays were making fun of Hillary’s health problems too and her tendency to collapse in public, like she did during that 9/11 ceremony in New York City. Absolutely none of this would have been allowed when it came to Barack Obama. If people feel okay not only mocking Hillary but also laughing at drag queens who mock her — when no mocking of Obama was ever allowed — then I don’t see how the Lying Media can with a straight face believe that Hillary’s going to get the lockstep voter turnout that Obama relied on to win in 2008 and 2012. And that’s not even factoring into things all the people who refused to vote for McCain or Romney and decided to sit home. I know those #NeverTrumpers say they are staying home or voting for Hillary, but I think those people actually number in the dozens, maybe the hundreds…while there were millions of people who were so sick of the GOP Establishment that they sat home and didn’t vote in 2008 and 2012. There were also lots of white people who culturally didn’t want to vote against a black man. But no one feels socially pressured to stay home or to not vote against Hillary Clinton. To me, that seems to spell doom for her.
Why does any of this matter?
I don’t know if it does matter. It’s just a marked difference from years-past. It feels a lot more like 2000 or 2004, when Gore and Kerry were the Democrats’ candidates. Again, we circle back to race: Gore, Kerry, and Hillary are all white and though Gore and Kerry are allegedly male, the three of them are all treated the same when it comes to mocking and ridicule at Halloween. I don’t think there was ANY pressure to refrain from mocking Hillary because she is a woman. She seems to have taken her lumps out in Boystown during Halloween the same way that Kerry and Gore were mocked back in their days. It was only Obama — the black man — who was completely off-limits for ridicule. No one was allowed socially to mock or criticize the black man who was running for president…lest that person be called a RAYCISS. So everyone was terrified of being seen in the slightest bit as not fully supporting Obama.
In 2016, all of that is gone and things have reverted back to normal and the Democrat candidate is allowed to be mocked again. But the new twist is that Republicans ran a candidate who can’t be easily hated and tarred with the brush that gays always use against candidates like McCain and Romney, whom the Left paints as religious candidates that gays must hate (because the Left tells gays that Christians want to kill gays…but of course pay no attention to what Muslims do to gays all over the world when executing them). Trump was never painted as a religious candidate…and so he could not be maligned with the usual tricks the Left employs.
Democrats seem to rely on hatred to fuel their Get Out the Vote initiatives. If the Left could not muster enough hatred against Trump to encourage gays to really let him have it at Halloween, then I tend to believe the hatred necessary to churn out the vote for Hillary will not meet 2008 or 2012 levels. That’s on top of all the adoration and love for Obama the Left fostered being sorely missing when it comes to Hillary.
If 2016 is an election where there is no obvious hatred for the Republican candidate in the gay community and there is also no deep-abiding love for the Democrats’ candidate, then I don’t understand how all the polling companies and Nate Silver can insist that 2016 is going to play out for Democrats like either 2012 or 2008. It just makes no sense.
Our Betters Order Us to Freak Out Over Trump’s Locker Room Banter (but ignore Hillary’s assaults on Bill’s victims)
Over the last few weeks, our betters in the Media and the Establishment got together and ordered us all to freak out over an old tape (from 11 years ago!) of Donald Trump and Billy Bush hanging out before an interview where the two guys talked about women the way that straight guys have talked about women since prehistoric times, whenever guys are alone together. I know that our politically-correct obsessed values-signaling culture is supposed to go into complete meltdown whenever heterosexual men are engaging in displays of masculinity anywhere on the planet, but now the Left’s Perpetual Outrage Machine has become a time machine. Not only should straight men be pilloried for whatever they say out in public in the present…but they also must be annihilated for anything they said in private (but were secretly recorded saying) over a decade ago. When will this foolishness end?
I’m as gay as rainbows and have mostly women for friends and I think straight men should be able to say whatever the hell they want when they are in a locker room or someplace else hanging out together. Let them have their thing. I don’t particularly “get” why they want to banter like that, but I also don’t like it when gay guys get together and talk sex either. And I have heard women when it’s just a group of them together, alone, cackling and mocking and tossing back the chardonnay while they talk about men. Though I’ve never witnessed it in the wild, I bet when lesbians herd together in one aisle or another at the local Home Depot and talk about Katy Perry or whoever it would get pretty vulgar too.
First of all, this is supposed to be a free country with First Amendment rights, so no one should live in terror of being secretly recorded…and then having that recording pop up at some point in the future when the Powers That Be in the Establishment want to destroy you. To me this feels like something the mob would do — and it might explain why so many GOP politicians cave to Democrats and act like they are being blackmailed. It’s probably because they are being blackmailed! How many Republicans out there have something recorded that they thought was off-camera and off-the-record but tee-vee networks are holding on them in a vault somewhere…with the threat being that if that politician ever does something the Left doesn’t like (such as running for president with the intent to actually win) that the blackmailing will end and the tape will be released to destroy that politician? Isn’t blackmailing illegal? Shouldn’t the networks doing this to people be charged with RICO or something?
Secondly, I don’t see much difference between anything that Billy Bush and Donald Trump said to each other and what the guys on Entourage regularly said to one another when they were talking about women. Did you see that Entourage movie that just came out? It was a continuation of the tee-vee show, like how HBO made a Sex in the City movie after the series ended (and then made a sequel to that movie that everyone hated). Come to think of it, the things that the character Samantha regularly said on Sex in the City were much more outrageous than anything that Trump and Bush said on that old Access Hollywood tape. Much of what the women on Sex in the City said was worse than anything the guys said on Entourage, that’s for damn sure. I’d go so far to say that a lot of the dialogue on Sex in the City was not just intentionally vulgar but deliberately stomach-turning and “Look at us, we’re women and we are being unapologetically crude!”…because that was the whole point of the show, to show women being crass and “empowered” by being as course, crude, and revolting as possible while talking about sex on a cable series. The character of Samantha would have been deemed a common whore 20 years ago (she was essentially a prostitute who gave the goods away for free)…but HBO presented her as “a modern woman” on the series and its movie follow-ups. The guys on Entourage may have been crude and sophomoric at times, but no one should pretend that hearing the word “pussy” now and again is something to faint over…because that word was said so often on Sex in the City that any fan of that show should still be in a coma recovering from all of the fainting that series should have induced. It’s amusing how the Left pretends one day that it’s so horrified by something…when that something is what the Left celebrated and adored so much when Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall were doing it on the tee-vee.
I know the Establishment wants us all to be either shrinking violets who faint upon hearing anything politically-incorrect spoken aloud or fragile, damaged, Special Snowflakes who lash out in anger at whatever the latest Outrage-of-the-Day is today…but I think ginning up the Outrage Machine over old locker room banter that Trump engaged in while talking about women with another guy in private means it’s time to shine the light on how Hillary Clinton has treated women through the years.
I say that Hillary’s actions towards women like Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, Linda Tripp, and Monica Lewinsky needs to be what we all talk about from now until election day. These women all came forward at various points in the past and bravely spoke out against what Bill Clinton either did to them or to someone they cared about and all of these women were savagely attacked by Hillary. She cold-heartedly and single-mindedly destroyed each of these women even though the things they all said about her husband have proved to be true.
Donald Trump actually seems to love women, in the way that healthy heterosexual men are supposed to love women and brag and posture about women with other guys in private settings. There’s no cultural precedent for what Hillary Clinton does to women though. It is not part of our culture for a woman like Hillary to methodically and sadistically annihilate other women who accuse her husband of rape or other horrific behavior. As far as I know, Hillary Clinton is the only woman of power and importance who has ever gotten away with using her personal power to destroy the lives of her husband’s victims. Can you think of anyone else who has ever done this? If you are someone who chooses to believe the worst about Bill Cosby and you side with Gloria Allred on all those allegations against him, are you aware of Camille Cosby ever doing anything evil to the women who accused her husband of rape? Hillary is the only woman I can think of who is accused of ruthlessly menacing and threatening the women who say they were sexually victimized by her husband. Even Saddam Hussein’s wife (or wives) never popped up in the news being accused of anything like that. I can’t think of a character from either Shakespeare or Greek mythology who ever did anything like what Hillary Clinton has done. She is in totally uncharted territory and we all need to acknowledge that.
Go to any locker room of any gym or any construction site in the country and you will find guys hanging out and male-bonding with exaggerated braggadocio about their exploits with women. Go to a gay gym and hear the same thing, but with guys objectifying other dudes. Pop in some Sex in the City DVDs and hear those four “modern women” do the same thing to men in their lives.
Jump in your time machine and go back 11 years or 21 years or 50 or 100 years and you’ll find men doing the same thing, all the way back to Medieval Times or the Roman Empire or earlier back to caveman days. It’s what men do and have always done and it’s not something that the Powers That Be need to stamp out. This is how people are and have always been!
What Hillary does to women, however, should be criminal. It feels like witness intimidation and victim harassment. Whenever she has targeted one of her husband’s accusers for one of her patented onslaughts, Hillary Clinton has chosen to frighten, berate, intimidate, and brutalize women who claim to have been raped, assaulted, and at the very least sexually harassed by Bill Clinton. So, on top of whatever Bill did to them, these women then had to endure whatever Hillary did to them after they spoke out. That is sick and unprecedented.
Up until now, not many people have been talking about what Hillary did to all these women through the years but I hope that changes going forward. If the Media and the Establishment got together and decided that something Donald Trump said 11 years ago to Billy Bush (when they were male-bonding and speaking off the record and didn’t know they were being recorded) is now suddenly a major news story that needs to keep being hammered a week before a presidential election then I think everything that Hillary Clinton did to Bill Clinton’s many victims through the years should be a news story too.
Fair is fair, I say. I certainly would rather have a president who engages in normal heterosexual male banter with another guy than a president who is equal parts sadistic and vindictive when it comes to ruthlessly silencing her husband’s many victims. For some reason Hillary’s campaign wants to end this election by continuing to make an issue of Trump’s language about women…so in that case the treatment that Hillary directed towards her husband’s sexual victims needs to be talked about just as much.
First of all, I believe that Barack Obama is going to give full and unconditional pardons to Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Huma Abedin, James Comey, Loreta Lynch, Cheryl Mills, and anyone else who was involved in either the Secret Bathroom Mystery Server or the Clinton Global Initiative’s criminal activities. Since Obama is the beloved historic and unprecedented first black president, ain’t nothing that he can do that would ever be criticized by the Lying Media. People decided they wanted to love him (and Michelle) no matter what and that ship has truly sailed. He could pardon every murderer in the country on his last day in office and no one would blink an eye.
Democrats will make sure that everyone in Clintonland is pardoned so that no investigations can happen. It would be smart if the entire Clinton family and all of their remaining loyalists would leave the country soon after the election and take up residence in Tahiti or somewhere far away…and live out the rest of their days in exile. That’s what would be best for everyone. Will they do that? I highly doubt it…but it would be nice if whatever pardons they received would actually have an exile stipulation to them.
Anyone who feels bad that Hillary Clinton will not be the first female US president needs to stop and appreciate the fact that all of this is Hillary’s own damn fault. She is going to lose this election next week…and it’s really all because of her asinine decision to create that Secret Bathroom Mystery Server.
We may never know what she was up to with that, but it was clearly for something illegal she was doing with the damn Clinton Foundation. We really don’t need to go any further than that. We don’t have to waste time figuring out WHY she did any of these stupid and illegal things. Her motivation and intent do not matter. The simple fact is that Hillary Clinton did things that Richard Nixon never dreamed of…and all of this is costing her the presidency she felt she was destined for. It’s her own damn fault.
Hillary was gifted something incredible in 2008: after her determined and tenacious battle for the nomination against Obama, Republicans begrudgingly liked her…even admired her a little. She proved herself to be a fighter. It was incredible. After suffering defeat at the hands of Obama, the Lying Media, and the DNC, Hillary became sympathetic to a lot of people who hated her guts for decades. It was a miracle.
Truly, she should have stayed in the Senate and kept working hard for her constituents in New York. There would have been a lot less temptation for her or her crooked husband to get involved in whatever shenanigans they got up to when she moved her offices to Foggy Bottom. She squandered the last eight years…believing she was untouchable and that she could get away with anything.
I’m not sad about any of this any longer. I feel no sympathy for Hillary after learning about Huma Abedin hiding a laptop from the FBI…which seems to have contained over 650,000 emails that the FBI was specifically looking for. The fact that Hillary apparently arranged for Huma and Anthony Weiner to start dating just makes all of this more sick. So…the Clintons wanted Huma to be with that pervert for some reason. They encouraged that relationship for some purpose. It seems like it was part of a plan for Huma to put things onto a laptop that Weiner had access to. I think there are bigger things going on that we may never fully understand…but there must be some explanation for why the Clintons wanted to keep Weiner around when any sane person would have had him exiled YEARS ago.
It is exhausting even thinking about what Weiner’s true role in all the Clintons’ corruption could be. But it’s clear there is deep corruption. It’s also clear that Hillary makes terrible decisions and that Huma Abedin is a criminal who clearly lied to the FBI. She said she turned over all her devices…but not it’s been proven that she didn’t. She said that she did not save materials…but they were all found on that laptop. She said she didn’t give access to these confidential things to anyone else…but her husband, a deranged sexual pervert, had ready access to all of it.
This is all so much worse than anything that Scooter Libby did during the Valerie Plame Affair back in 2005. Huma Abedin needs to get fitted for an orange jumpsuit. Anthony Weiner needs to go to prison. So many high-ranking Democrats need to go to prison over all of this. And it is all Hillary Clinton’s fault.
It is her own damn fault.
Someone I knew in high school got busted for a DUI once. No one was killed in the accident and it was a fender bender, but people were injured. He had to go to prison for a while for that…and I remember people at the time crying and being angry because he was such a nice guy. I agree that he was a nice guy and I liked him very much…but he still made the choice to drive drunk and he got into an accident and damage was done. So, even though I liked him (and still like him), he belonged in prison because he broke the law.
I think there’s enough evidence coming out that Hillary and Bill Clinton both belong in prison. Realistically, that will never happen to them and they will indeed be pardoned. But America can no longer function as a republic if we allow the Clintons to get away with such obvious and clear corruption.
It really is time for anyone who continues to like the Clintons on a personal level to admit that what they have been doing in the last few years is just so terrible that it cannot be overlooked or pardoned away. They all need to be held accountable, including all of the crooks like Comey and Lynch who have made the Justice Department a laughingstock. It feels like America has become a Third World cesspool of corruption and that swamp indeed needs to be drained.
All of this makes me sick to my stomach and angrier than I can put into words. That anger will not go away until Huma Abedin and others start being led away in handcuffs and everyone involved in this Secret Mystery Bathroom Server scandal are at least brought before grand juries.
Everyone is speculating on just what the FBI could have that allowed disgraced Director James Comey to strut back into the national spotlight with his letter informing Congress that new information has been discovered regarding Hillary Clinton’s email mess. I have absolute zero respect for Comey and view him like he’s a corrupt circus clown. I think he enjoyed the attention he received on July 5th when he had his big press conference (in which he essentially revealed that the FBI is corrupt and would not be putting a person as powerful as Hillary in front of a grand jury)…and now on Friday October 28th he decided he wanted to be a drama queen again, hinting and winking and wiggling his butt for the cameras like a giggling little imp. He should just come out and say what’s going on, not make us all guess.
This is not how the FBI is supposed to operate: these are supposed to be professionals, not impish butt-wigglers. The FBI should not operate like we are watching children’s theater for 40-year-old gay people in the back of a bar, where surprise plot twists are designed to make the audience gasp and exclaim and clutch at pearls.
The Director of the FBI should not tease and drop clues like a chubby man squeezed into a homemade Riddler costume at Halloween. That’s not how this is supposed to work. That’s not how any of this is supposed to work. This is all very vexing.
So, all weekend everyone has been losing their damn minds over Comey’s letter. I’ve read all of the various theories as to what’s going on and I draw the following conclusions:
1. Hillary Clinton has been caught lying, because something on Huma Abedin’s computer is so obviously confidential and not-all0wed-to-be-on-Huma’s-computer that everything Hillary said to the FBI and to Congress is obviously a lie. She will either have to admit gross incompetence or she’ll be proven to be a liar…and something on Huma’s computer will prove this.
2. Huma Abedin needs to go to prison. Do you remember Scooter Libby? So much crazy stuff happens now every day that this feels like it happened in the 1800s, but it was only just 2005 (11 years ago). I had to look up what exactly Libby went to prison for, but it is much less terrible than what Huma Abedin has clearly been up to. Libbey was charged with obstructing justice, lying to the FBI, making false statements to various people, and perjuring himself. This was all about Valerie Plame, the CIA-agent who was the wife of Ambassador Joe Wilson. Her cover was blown and the FBI investigated Libby for being involved in blowing her cover as a way for the Bush Administration to get back at Wilson for speaking out against the Administration’s war plans. The FBI came down hard on Libby and he went to jail. Why the hell isn’t Huma Abedin in handcuffs already?
The fact that Huma had in her possession a laptop or some other device that had more of the emails on it that she was supposed to turn over — after she signed papers attesting that she had turned over all her required devices — is already worse than what Scooter Libby did. She hid those devices when she was supposed to have turned them over! Libby never did anything like that. He wasn’t hiding computers or phones or anything.
Huma seems to have told many more lies than Libby ever told as well. She also appears to have allowed a deranged sexual pervert and pedophile (her husband, Anthony Weiner) to have access to devices that contained confidential information and the mysterious emails that everyone has been trying to hide. Scooter Libby was never accused of allowing degenerate perverts and sexual criminals to have access to sensitive materials.
Human Abedin needs to go to prison for a long, long, long time for all of this. And that’s not even getting into the fact that this woman is clearly a Saudi Arabian clandestine operative who has been manipulating and handling the Clintons for years. I will never understand WHY the Clintons have allowed this, but it is clear as day that Saudi Arabia has been using Huma to manipulate Hillary for years and that Huma takes her orders from the Saudis. It’s sickening that a Saudi Arabian agent has been allowed to have such unfettered access to all this confidential information. Human Abedin really needs to be charged with espionage…because the whole point of that secret bathroom server was to put all of this information in a place where foreign actors like the Saudis could access it. And Huma seems to have been the facilitator of all this.
3. I think James Comey, Loretta Lynch, and others involved in making the investigation go away in July need to go to prison too. So, you let Hillary off the hook when obviously something bad was going on…and it’s so bad that right before a presidential election James Comey pops up again like a whack-a-mole to reignite all of this. So why the hell wasn’t a proper investigation conducted in the first place? What corruptocrats were behind that? All of them need to go to prison. At this point, Donald Trump needs to call for the reopening of Alcatraz to hold all of these high-ranking people who deserve to go to prison.
4. I’m seeing people speculating that the FBI might be completely corrupt and untrustworthy, but that the local police in New York City are still honest and decent enough to have found an angle to bring the Clintons down. Preet Bharara needs to be looked at for the position of Comey’s replacement as FBI Director. Who better to go after everyone in the FBI who is corrupt and went along with James Comey in July? Bharara appears to have been the one who realized that something the NYPD found in Anthony Weiner’s possession contradicted everything that Comey said on July 5th.
What I think they found is something that shows “intent.” Remember how Comey made the bizarre assertion that the FBI could let the Clintons do whatever they wanted and not prosecute them because nothing showed “intent”?
Well, what if Bharara (everyone seems to call him “Preet”) discovered something on Huma’s computers that showed intent? If that was found, then Comey could not ignore it…because Comey made such a big deal about his claim that “intent” was required for prosecution (even though the law did not actually require “intent”).
What I believe happened is that the NYPD turned everything over to Bharara like they were supposed to do. Bharara is not scared of anyone and is pretty much an American hero and a new version of Elliott Ness. Bharara saw that he could easily contradict Comey and I bet he went to the FBI and said that unless they do what they are supposed to do and stop playing politics that Bharara would have his own press conference and bring the FBI down.
I picture James Comey running through the halls of the FBI, crying, his eyes red and the front of his pants damp with urine. That man is so despicable, he truly is. I imagine Bharara scaring the bejeezus out of him and Comey realizing he had to pull some stunt to try to save himself: and the stunt was that bizarre letter to Congress.
But I don’t think anything is going to save Comey. That man had the chance on July 5th to be a hero. He could have made himself into a future president as well…if he had stood up at the microphone and said that the Justice Department and Attorney General Loretta Lynch were pressuring not to recommend prosecution for Hillary Clinton, but that he would resign from the FBI because he believed she should be put before a grand jury at the very least. Just imagine if this clown had done that. What a moment THAT could have been…especially if he called up on every decent and honest FBI agent to walk out of the building with him. Everyone who valued the oath they took and respected the FBI’s mission should have gotten up from their desks and marched out with Comey. They all should have walked to the Capitol together and demanded to address Congress and tell them about the corruption in the Justice Department.
That would have been historic. Comey could have written his own ticket for the rest of his life after that. The American people would have rallied around him and everyone involved in that stunt would have been heroes. It would have been a real turning point and it would have been seen as the beginning of draining the swamp.
But, instead, sniveling James Comey made up that weird thing about “intent” being required…and it appears that others in the FBI were so sickened by this corruption that an internal war is raging in the Bureau now. Comey screwed everything up…but thank goodness for the NYPD and Preet Bharara (assuming that they were involved in this turnaround, which I believe they were).
It’s really unfair and despicable to do this to the American people on a Friday and then leave everyone hanging over the weekend. Maybe Comey is giving the Clinton campaign a few days to decide what they want to do before another hammer drops. I really don’t know what anyone can do at this point though. This is all unprecedented.
It feels like we are all living inside a John Grisham novel, like The Pelican Brief. This isn’t how our government is supposed to operate. Real life should not be more exciting and interesting than House of Cards. Great Merciful Zeus, this isn’t how any of this is supposed to work!
Today, let’s think about who is voting for Hillary Clinton in this election…and who would realistically never walk into a voting booth and cast a ballot for her.
I dedicated a full year of my life in 2007-2008 to making her president back then…but in September I early-voted here in Chicago and cast my ballot for Donald Trump mainly because as a gay man I am disgusted by Hillary Clinton’s expressed desire to bring more Muslims into this country (when Islam executes gays all over the world and America suffered a horrific attack in June’s massacre at an Orlando gay bar). In the past, there were a lot of things I could overlook about Hillary — like the fact that she is a pathological liar…because almost all politicians are pathological liars — but flooding America with Muslims (and all the dysfunctional cultural backwardness they bring with them) is just too dangerous for gay people and women. We need immigrants who will make America stronger and better. This country should not be a dumping ground for monsters that other places of the world do not want…and we should never become a place for Islam to colonize and spread that particular brand of medieval evil in the world. So, no thanks Hillary. Going all-in on flooding us with Muslims removed any sense of loyalty I might have otherwise had for her. If she loves Muslims so much, then let them vote for her…but I hope all other gays put their own self-perseveration above Hillary loyalty.
I’m, of course, also upset about the Clinton Foundation clearly being a criminal enterprise and operating like a cartel. It’s obvious to me that Hillary’s private server was in place to obscure the pay-to-play deals that the Clinton Global Initiative was involved in…where CGI operatives would beg for large donations worldwide in return for favors that Hillary would grant them at the State Department. She was selling access and abusing her government position and when challenged on this she destroyed evidence and used her husband’s influence to convince Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey to look the other way and not prosecute any of this, for purely political reasons. The corruption involved in all of this is sickening. I’m not sure how anyone out there can have any confidence in our government anymore. The Lying Media is refusing to report on any of it properly, of course…but there are enough industrious citizen sleuths out there who will get to the bottom of it all and continue putting together the pieces.
I’m very angry at Hillary Clinton. She destroyed herself by engaging in duplicitous greed. I’m also certain her health problems are crippling and the true extent of how bad everything is has been hidden from the public. That’s just another one of her strange, pathological lies in my book.
I could go on and on here, but you get the point. I’m someone who threw everything I had into her 2008 campaign and believed she would have been a better president than either Barack Obama or John McCain…but I not only didn’t vote for her in 2016 but I am furious with her (and believe she should have been brought before a grand jury at the very least).
Many gay people I know — who are supposed to be part of her base — are angry with her over the primaries, where they stupidly believed that Bernie Sanders had a shot of being the nominee. I think this is foolishness on their part because there was no way that the DNC would deny Hillary the nomination twice in a row. They screwed her over in 2008 to give the nomination to a black man, when they rigged the primaries against her. She fell in line in the end with the understanding that when she ran again she would be allowed to become the first female presidential nominee. Sanders was in on all this the whole time, of course. He’s ancient, so having him in the race kept people from talking about Hillary’s age. He’s a far-left socialist, so he made Hillary look more moderate and palatable in comparison. But, yet, Millennials and gays went crazy for him. Every gay guy I know who drank Obama’s Kool-Aid in 2008 and didn’t support Hillary back then (but promised to support her in the future if she ever ran again) was all about Bernie Sanders in 2016. And they are angry that the nomination “was stolen from him.”
Millennials have no love for Hillary and many actively hate her. She is clearly corrupt, so they couldn’t do that thing they loved doing with Obama, where he was this blank slate that they pinned all their hopes and dreams onto. They fell in love with the idea of Obama being some kind of messiah figure who came down from outer space to solve all their problems and they would cry and chant and have sort of a religious experience thinking about him. None of this bizarre phenomenon happens when it comes to Hillary. People don’t like her and never will.
On top of all the reasons that people didn’t like her in 2008 (which centered mostly on people being angry that she never divorced her husband), there are dozens of new reasons to be furious with Hillary in 2016. Her campaign — which I think was the worst-run campaign ever put forward by any presidential candidate — never gave people a reason to vote for her. She just said nasty, hateful, Alinsky-based things about Donald Trump. The Lying Media never faulted her for this, but I thought it was despicable that Hillary Clinton stood there during the presidential debates going on about Rosie O’Donnell and Trump calling Rosie a pig. I live in Chicago and Rosie briefly lived a few blocks away from me when she was filming her little-watched tee-vee show in Oprah’s old studios. I encountered Rosie a few times around town. She is every bit the nasty, rude, pig and slob in real life that Trump called her out as. If you’ve ever seen Rosie mistreat people in person and be a diva in real life then you’d find Trump’s honestly about her refreshing.
I don’t know who is fired up or thrilled to be voting for Hillary. I’m someone who very much would like to see a female US president and for a long time I wanted that person to be Hillary Clinton. But I think something is seriously wrong with her brain these days that no one is ever honest about…and I also think that the woman has serious ethical and moral problems when it comes to the way she and that Clinton Foundation conduct themselves. She is a Pandora’s box of nightmares and scandals…and on top of that I don’t think she would ever do a damn thing to change the institutional problems we have in this country. How could she be trusted to ever address any of the corruption when she is so damn corrupt herself?
That leaves us with the question of who is voting for her?
* Are blacks voting for her? As a rule, blacks vote as a bloc for Democrats because they think that is how they will keep getting free things. Blacks by and large have not woken up to the fact that Democrats keep black people poor so they will be dependent on Democrats. Blacks don’t see that Democrats hate blacks but find them useful at election time. So many blacks will continue to vote Democrat this year…but they do not love Hillary. They turned on Hillary in 2008 remember? As soon as blacks saw that the black man in the race could go all the way, they abandoned Hillary in droves. Blacks did what blacks always do: they looked at the color of their own skin, looked at Obama’s skin, and realized they were the same color…so they race-voted as a tribe for him. Democrats have tried painting Trump as a racist…because this is what Democrats always do: they call whoever they are up against a racist. This usually works with blacks, who love calling someone a racist and revving up the Black Grievances Fester machine. But blacks have watched Trump’s antics through the years and they like him, just as most Americans have liked him on the tee-vee. So the usual tricks don’t work with Trump. I think more blacks are going to vote for him than have voted for any Republican in years. Many will also stay home and not vote for Hillary because she did not pick a black man to be on the ticket with her. Blacks would have liked that because blacks are unapologetically racist and color-vote for their own tribe. With no black on the ticket, why should they bother to go vote?
* Are Spanish-speakers voting for her? I still don’t understand why people who made it to this country legally and followed all the rules would want to have America flooded with more Spanish-speaking illegals. That just brings more competition for low-level jobs and depletes benefits that people already here depend on. Hillary wants open borders. I think people who benefit from the way things are now (but don’t want it to get worse) aren’t in any rush to see more of the Third World imported here.
* Are working class people voting for her? She wants to lower wages by importing more cheap labor and she clearly wants that horrific TPP trade deal that will send more factories overseas. She actively says she wants to destroy the coal industry. She does not support energy independence. If you are a working class person, why would you support her?
We could spend all day going down this list. I don’t have the energy for that today. I think you get my point. While the Lying Media screams “The election is over! The election is over!” I feel that this is just something they are doing to trick Republicans into giving up and staying home. It worked on McCain and Romney supporters. I don’t think it will work on Trump’s supporters, though, because people are just so angry.
The Lying Media don’t understand how angry everyone is. And how so much anger is directed at Hillary for all of her lies and her clearly illegal actions that she got away with. People are chanting “Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!” and they mean it. Millions of people want to see this person sent to prison…not to the White House. Since she never really gave anyone a reason to want to vote for her, people are going with their gut and voting AGAINST her.
Democrats tried to scorch the earth and depict Trump as the worst person ever…but that really only depresses Trump’s turnout. The Cocktail Party Establishmentarians won’t be voting for Trump (and will even vote for Hillary, since she’s clearly part of the Establishment)…but will the millions of people who stayed home and refused to fall in line and vote for McCain and Romney finally show up this year? If so, they would clearly vote for Trump.
Who are the people who would come out of the woodwork to excitedly vote for Hillary? Who are those people? I have a hard time imagining who that would be.
This has been such a strange election, but I think Trump’s message of “burn it all down” and “drain the swamp” resonates. I want the swamp drained and I want the corrupt Establishment burned to the ground. I have a hard time imagining who out there wants things to continue the way that they have been.
It’s Hillary’s own damn fault that she’s in the mess that she’s in and no one out there should feel any sympathy for her. She did this all to herself and it’s a tragedy that she’s not a “change” candidate when America wants or needs one.
You have to watch this video. I think at one point Michael Moore says he is in a theater in Ohio, though I don’t recognize it. I don’t think it’s Cleveland. Maybe it’s Columbus or Akron or Cincinnati. He’s reading something from a notebook. I can’t tell from the clip if these are his words or if it’s a letter that was written to him. I took the time to type up this transcript of it in case the video gets yanked by YouTube.
This is Michael Moore explaining why he believes Donald Trump will win. If you listen to his voice, I think he secretly wants Trump to win because no one else in politics has ever embraced the causes that Michael Moore claims he is all about: namely, punishing companies that move American jobs down to Mexico or overseas. Listen to Moore’s voice when he gets to the part where he talks about Trump giving Ford executives hell and promising them that if they dare close factories and move them to Mexico that he will slap a 35% tariff on any cars they try to bring back into the US so that no one will buy Fords again. Michael Moore wanted to cheer.
People are so angry right now and they hate the Establishment so much that I find it hard to believe that they won’t seize the opportunity to burn the Establishment to the ground on November 8th. That’s sure what Michael Moore seems to want to do.
— Begin Transcript —
…there are people that are planning to vote for Trump. And they are not…they don’t necessarily like him that much…and they don’t necessarily agree with him…they are not racists and rednecks. They are actually pretty decent people.
So, after talking to a number of them, I sort of wanted to sort of write this and…
(Reading now…so I guess he did write this)
Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of the Ford Motor executives and said: if you close these factories, as you are planning to do in Detroit, and rebuild them in Mexico, I am going to put a 35% tariff on those cars when you send them back and nobody’s going to buy them.
It was an amazing thing to see.
No politician — Republican or Democrat — had ever said anything like that to these executives. It was music to the ears of people in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The Brexit states. You live here in Ohio. You know what I am talking about.
Whether Trump means it or not, it’s kind of irrelevant because he’s saying the things that people who are hurting. And it’s why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle-class loves Trump.
He is the human molotov cocktail that they have been waiting for. The human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them. And on November 8th — election day — although they have lost their jobs. Although they’ve been foreclosed on by the bank. Next came the divorce and now the wife and kids are gone. The car’s been repossessed. They haven’t had a real vacation in years. They’re stuck with the shitty Obamacare bronze plan. They can’t even get a fucking percocet.
(Yells) They have essentially lost everything they had…except one thing. The one thing that doesn’t cost them a cent and is guaranteed to them by the American Constitution: the right to vote.
They might be penniless. They might be homeless. They might be fucked over and fucked up. It doesn’t matter because it is equalized on that day. A millionaire has the same number of votes as a person without a job: ONE.
And there is more of the former middle-class than there are in the millionaire class. So, on November 8th, the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain, take that lever — or felt pen or touchscreen — and put a big fucking X in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives: Donald J. Trump.
They see that the elites who have ruined their lives hate Trump.
Corporate America hates Trump.
Wall Street hates Trump.
The career politicians hate Trump.
The Media hates Trump…after they loved him and created him. Now, they hate him. Thank you, Media.
The enemy of my enemy is who I am voting for on November 8th.
Yes, on November 8th, YOU — Joe Blow, Steve Blow, Bob Blow, Billy Blow, Billy Bob Blow, all the Blows — get to go and blow up the whole goddamn system because it’s your right.
Trump’s election is going to be the biggest FUCK YOU ever recorded in human history.
And it will feel good.
[Click above to embiggen: whenever you want to go around town calling Democrats “liberals,” you should remember this piece of work, Democrat Kathleen Kane…who was convicted of using her public office to terrorize and persecute her political enemies. Only an idiot would still call Democrats “liberals” after seeing what they do in office.]
One of the things I see Republicans do all the time that helps Democrats a lot is whenever a writer on the Right uses the word “liberal” to describe any Democrat. To me, that is like cutting a check for $100 and sending it to the DNC for every time you say or write that word. Focus groups prove over and over again that “liberal” is a word that the general public enjoys hearing and they have a good connotation that comes with it: they think it means open-minded, generous, kind, and caring. They associate it with sentences such as, “I would like a liberal helping of sprinkles on my ice cream sundae” and “While on vacation, I am looking forward to applying suntan lotion liberally to wherever Channing Tatum will let me touch him.”
A lot of older people use the word “liberal” and I think they are fools…but I get how older people have a hard time changing how they’ve always done something. The building that I call “The Sears Tower” is now actually called “The Willis Tower”…but when I (or just about any other Chicagoan) call that building “The Sears Tower” we are not helping Democrats win elections in any way. Each and every time that a Republican calls today’s Democrats “liberals” they are helping Democrats with their branding…because people who don’t follow politics much think that “liberal” still means someone who likes to recycle, who was a hippy in the 1970s and who makes their own jam and sells it by the road now, or who is a bleeding heart and means well but is often harmlessly misguided. That is what a “liberal” used to be, circa 1987 or whenever…but those people don’t exist anymore.
The people who foolish Republicans keep calling “liberals” are actually fiendish monsters who seem more at home in the Soviet Union than what is supposed to be America.