Posts Tagged ‘#FeedChester
Victim of Forced-Euthanasia Attempt at Joliet Area Community Hospice Doing Well, Regaining His Strength
Chester Siniawski, the man who survived a forced-euthanasia attempt on his life at the Joliet Area Community Hospice, continues to regain strength after his son, Chet, managed to free him from the JACH and move him into a hospital (where medical professionals actually work, not ghouls who try to kill people who want to keep living). Chester’s being fed three times a day now and is making huge steps in his recovery. A man who was cruelly denied food and starved for over two months is being given as much to eat as he wants and is loving it! He’s regained the use of his left side and, every day that he’s receiving proper nourishment and physical therapy, he gets closer to being the person he used to be, before his stroke in April.
The reason I care so much about this man is because of how horrific what was done to him truly is: he had a non-terminal stroke that he could recover from…but his own wife (who appears to have some kind of mental illness) wanted him to die and never recover, because she didn’t want to be bothered with having a husband in a wheelchair. Being a widow sounded more fun and a better time for her than having to care for a man who needed rehabilitation to regain use of his body after a stroke. That whole “in sickness and in health” part of the wedding vows didn’t seem to register with this woman. That right there is terrible enough…but on top of it there is actually a place in Illinois where someone this despicable can take her husband and staff will go along with a plot to withhold food and water from the man in order to euthanize him against his will. Just because his wife already has a black dress picked out and wants to put the “fun” back in funeral.
Forced-euthanasia has another, simpler name: MURDER. People who starve someone to death, when that person wants to live and be fed, are MURDERERS.
The Chester Siniawski case ended up being this perfect storm of horror and stupidity:
1. A man’s wife wants to be a widow and not a caregiver, so she decides it would be best that her husband be starved to death in a hospice instead of going to a hospital/rehab center where he would get better. This is the kind of thing that Alfred Hitchcock would have cooked up for a movie he could never have made…because no one would have believed it was possible to get away with.
2. The government of Illinois allows this demented woman to put her husband into the Joliet Area Community Hospice and check him in as a “resident,” because he legally could not be coded as a “patient”…due to the fact that he was not terminal. Only terminal patients can be coded as “patients”…so Chester was locked into this place to be starved to death as a “resident,” with his demented wife paying $250/day out of pocket to keep him in there until he could be euthanized against his wishes.
3. The whole time, Chester could speak and was begging to be fed. The ghouls working at the JACH would keep food of out his reach and allow his wife to eat the food instead of Chester. When visitors would bring Chester Muscle Milk protein shakes to drink or try to give him other food like soup broth, the visitors would be banned from visiting because they were trying to keep Chester alive and the wife/JACH wanted Chester to starve to death.
4. The Joliet police refused to get involved, even though a man who begged to live was slowly being murdered in a facility in their jurisdiction. The police claimed that because it said “hospice” above the door that they were not allowed to enter. Like it’s the movie The Ten Commandments and writing “hospice” on the doorframe in lamb’s blood has a magical power to keep an entity as powerful as the police from crossing a threshold.
5. No elected official in the entire state of Illinois or government agency would get involved because the place Chester was being slowly murdered in was called a “hospice.” Every one of these people said exactly the same thing: “Since people die in hospices all the time, no one can be murdered in a hospice. We won’t get involved if he’s being starved to death in a hospice because there must be a reason he is in there. If he was at home being starved, we’d send the SWAT team to help him of course. But because it says ‘hospice’ on the door, we are not allowed in there.”
6. Apparently, murder is legal if the building says “hospice” on it. Imagine the ramifications of that. The mob or drug lords could just buy a building, write “hospice” on it, and take people there…check them in as “residents” and then kill them. Since they died in a “hospice,” presumably no one in Illinois will care (since people die in hospices all the time and every state official we spoke with during this ordeal said that their jurisdiction stops at a hospice’s doors).
7. This really weird thing would happen when speaking to any of these officials and authorities where they would get really quiet, start to sweat a little, and their breathing would change. That happened when we would tell them that in Illinois euthanasia is illegal and that state statutes specify that deliberately withholding food, water, and other life-sustaining substances from a person with the intention of killing that person is murder. Chester Siniawski wanted to live and was begging for food and water, yet staff at the JACH listened to his wife and not him and would keep life-sustaining materials away from Chester so his body would shut down, with the goal of killing him. Officials would get really nervous and they’d even gulp as they tried to think about what to say next…since people are probably euthanized all the time in Illinois hospices with no one complaining. The reason this was an issue with Chester is that Chester did not want to die and his son and other relatives did not want him to die. So all the other people who are so used to looking the other way when euthanasia is happening didn’t know what to do when someone like Chester was actually being murdered.
8. The Joliet police only got involved when they were told they would have liability if Chester Siniawski, who was not a terminal patient, died and family members had repeatedly told the Joliet police that he was being murdered. The Illinois State Police had to actually intervene and tell the Joliet police that they would be liable for wrongful death and other lawsuits if they refused to speak with Chester and ascertain if food and water were being withheld from him against his wishes as family members claimed.
9. Not long after this happened, all the dominoes started falling. The JACH found a crooked judge that had some personal connection to the hospice who threw an unconstitutional gag order on the Siniawski family and forbade them from making any more videos of Chester begging for food and saying he wanted to live. The JACH did not want any more video evidence that Chester wanted to live and wanted to be fed. The fact that Chester asked for food and stated clearly that he wanted to live prohibited the JACH from continuing to starve Chester, the way that other people in that horrible facility are no doubt starved by whoever wants to euthanize them.
10. What I think happened at the JACH is that the staff just got used to people being brought there who no longer wanted to live or who had stopped resisting efforts to kill them. So the staff probably felt they were do-gooders in helping people end their lives by doing things like withholding food so their bodies would shut down. They pump these people full of drugs, keep food away from them, and end their lives. No doubt they go home each night believing they are angels of mercy and don’t see themselves as murderers or ghouls. But, when a man like Chester Siniawski begs to be fed and says over and over again that he wants to live and staff members instead listen only to his wife (who states clearly she prefers him to be dead), then there is a serious problem.
11. A guardian ad litem was appointed to Chester and at first seemed to side with the JACH and the efforts to starve Chester to death, since — again– I think that these people are all so accustomed to looking the other way so that people who really want to die can “end their lives with dignity,” despite euthanasia being illegal in Illinois. All of these people working in the legal system or in government seem to want to keep places like the JACH open so that they have somewhere to take a spouse or relative when they want to kill them in the future, should that person become too much of a hassle to care for when they are sick. Or, they want to have a place to go to have their own lives snuffed out if they suffer an illness or just get bored with being alive.
12. After speaking with Chester and observing things that his wife was doing, the guardian ad litem had no choice but to agree with Chester’s son Chet that Chester wanted to live, wanted to be fed, and should be moved to a hospital.
13. At the hospital, Chester’s wife continued trying to kill him by insisting that he have a Do Not Resuscitate order placed on him and she lied to nursing staff, claiming she still had Power of Attorney over Chester. Nursing staff were accustomed to just accepting things that a spouse says as true, so Chet had to bring in the doctor and show him that Chester’s wife no longer had any legal authority to make any decisions for him and that she was in fact delusional and wanted him dead. This woman is so hell-bent on killing Chester that she even refused to admit he was getting better and making progress in the hospital, when he clearly was rebounding after being allowed food and hydration again.
14. The doctors concluded that Chester was able to speak, think, answer questions, process information, and make his own decisions. Any papers saying otherwise were ripped up. Chester can read and can write his own name. He asked for Chet to be his guardian if anything else happens to incapacitate him.
15. The hardest part of all of this is the fact that Chester can’t wrap his head around the fact that his wife of 30+ years wanted him to die and not recover from the stroke. In his wife’s mind, the fact that Chester will have to be in a wheelchair at least temporarily meant that he shouldn’t live and it would be better and easier for everyone if he was taken to the cemetery instead of a rehab center. Chester’s in his 60s and could live another 20 years, but his wife would tell people that if he can’t play ball with dogs out in the backyard and can’t walk on his own, then it would be better if he was just dead. Meanwhile, Chester kept saying he wanted to live and didn’t want to die…but his wife would not listen.
The whole thing was like that Monty Python sketch about the Black Plague, where a cart was pushed through the streets demanding people bring out their dead…and one of the people tossed into the cart kept pleading, “But, I’m not dead! Don’t take me! I’m not dead!” Chester’s wife essentially insisted that he should be dead and the ghouls working at the Joliet Area Community Hospice went along with that and allowed Chester to be starved and denied life-sustaining materials for months. Police and other officials refused to listen after hearing the word “hospice,” because they said that whatever’s going on in the JACH must be okay because they trusted the staff to not be murderers. But…what if they are murderers? Why just trust that they aren’t doing anything wrong when family members come forward and plead to authorities that a man like Chester Siniawski was being starved to death and forcibly euthanized against his wishes?
I still can’t believe this all happened in America in the year 2016. It’s all like something that would happen in a Muslim country or the Soviet Union back in the day. It is my most fervent hope that once he is well enough and fully recovered that Chester sues the Joliet Area Community Hospice out of existence and also files whatever civil rights suit he can against the Joliet police and other government entities that refused to listen and wouldn’t help him when he was pleading to live and not be murdered.
The ONLY reason this man is still alive is because of GoFundMe, Twitter, Facebook. YouTube and other social media. I also credit Andrea Shea King for talking about Chester’s plight on her popular radio show and Tea Party groups around the country who also shared the video of Chester asking for food and begging to live. Once that video got out there to as many people as it did, it became impossible for the Joliet Area Community Hospice to keep food away from Chester.
Once Chester started being allowed to eat, he got strong enough to progress from Muscle Milk to soup. After soup came stew. And then fully solid foods. The JACH staffers had managed to starve this man to the brink of death, but that video of him begging for help made them back off…and that created a window where Chet and other visitors were able to bring Chester nourishment. He would have certainly died without that video….which is a video that a crooked Joliet judge tried to suppress and keep people from ever seeing.
The lessons from all of this are really clear:
A. If you have not done so, you should craft a living will that expresses what you want to happen to you if ever you are in a situation like Chester Siniawski. You’ve suffered a stroke or other injury/ailment…and you are in a bed but are not terminal. You can breathe on your own and can speak, but you are not your usual self. Do you want to be starved to death and denied life-sustaining nourishment/hydration and euthanized? You might even want to include a reference to Chester Siniawski specifically and what happened to him…and say what you want to happen to you if ever you are in Chester’s place. Personally, I do not want to ever be starved to death. I want to be fed. I want to be given water. I want the chance to recover as much as I can if ever I am struck down by a stroke or some other trauma. I do not want to be euthanized as long as I can speak, answer questions, and my brain is still working.
B. If you are ever in a situation where you are incapacitated, try your best to have someone take a video of you expressing your wishes. And put that video on YouTube and get it out there. Make it impossible for a facility like the Joliet Area Community Hospice to forcibly-euthanize you against your wishes. Prevent authorities and officials from being able to look the other way as you are murdered. Forget vanity. Beg for your life on camera. State clearly that you want to live and want to be fed.
C. If anyone you love is in a situation like Chester’s, get video! The video is what saved this man. Whip out your phone, talk to your loved one, get the person to answer questions about whether or not he/she wants to live, and if the person wants to live then make sure that video is public so the whole world knows. It’s the only way to save that person’s life, as Chester’s case proves. If it’s not on video, then it didn’t happen. That’s the biggest lesson to learn from all of this.
I really don’t feel comfortable getting into what happens if someone actually wants to die and be starved to death or euthanized. In Illinois, all of that is illegal…and that is the law on the books. Clearly, authorities don’t enforce this just like the government has chosen to ignore and not enforce immigration law. We’re in an age where our culture is seemingly deciding that some laws will be followed and others won’t be, particularly when emotions run high and people feel passionately about things on personal levels. I doubt the Joliet Area Community Hospice is making money off selling body parts like Planned Parenthood does, so the staff’s motivation in starving people to death isn’t one of profit…but instead these ghouls think they are doing something good and providing a needed service, regardless of what the law says. They are secure in the belief that they will never be prosecuted for killing anyone by starvation/dehydration because every representative of law and government is clear in stating that they will always look the other way. If you want to die in Illinois in a hospice or if your family wants to kill you in a hospice, then no one will ever consider that murder, regardless of what the law says. Whether or not Illinois ever formally legalizes euthanasia, the fact is that it’s clearly happening here and has been for years and everyone in power is fine with that. This is where we are as a culture and a society. Until giant lawsuits happen against euthanasia centers and local government that allows this, nothing is going to change. Maybe people don’t want this to change.
I just come back to the fact that life is such a precious gift. Every day, each of us ages. We’ll never be who we were at 18 or 25 or 30 or whatever. Our health deteriorates. We lose abilities. In time, we become ghosts of our former selves. As an American, I just don’t like the idea of ever giving up…and so I won’t ever give up. That’s my choice. I want to keep fighting and living for as long as I can. I hope that the people I love want that too for themselves. And if they do want to fight and keep living but staff at a facility and other actors try to kill them, you better believe I will do whatever I can to keep them alive. How sad it is that our elected officials and trusted public servants don’t feel the same way and operate under the kind of “death is better” mentality that the Soviet Union would have subscribed to.
[Click above to embiggen: Chester Siniawski will soon be freed from confinement in the horrific Joliet Area Community Hospice, according to his son Chet’s latest GoFundMe update.]
It is time for hallelujahs and hosannas because the impossible has happened…the ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH) have been defeated and poor Chester Siniawski is being freed from their clutches! According to the latest update Chester’s son Chet has made on GoFundMe, Chester is being freed from the hospice (where staff withheld food and water from him as part of plot to kill him by starvation) and is being taken to a hospital where ethical professionals will attend to his recovery. Hallelujah!
Once he is in the hospital, Chester will get all the nourishment and medical care he needs to recover from the stroke he had in April. Your prayers worked! The impossible has happened. For probably the first time ever, someone has been able to escape from the Hospice of Horrors that is the JACH. This is a place whose staff seemingly operate under the “death is better” philosophy, where people’s lives are snuffed out after a stroke instead of being taken to rehabilitation to regain the use of their bodies.
For all these months, Chester has been tortured in this facility, being kept in a bed when he wanted to be out exercising and regaining use of his muscles. Food was kept out of his reach and water was denied to him. Chet and other family members who were bringing Chester food and water were banned from visiting him because Chester’s wife Marian and JACH staffers wanted Chester to die, since they apparently believe that death is better. But Chester wanted to live and begged to be able to live. Marian didn’t want to be inconvenienced with having a husband who had to be in a wheelchair or not 100% the man he was before his stroke. Being a widow sounded better to her, because then she would not have to help care for Chester as he recovered. The ghouls at the JACH were only too happy to help Marian achieve her goal of becoming a widow…despite the fact that Chester was not terminal and wanted to live!
A crooked judge in Will County, who has some sort of personal relationship with people at the hospice, got involved and slapped an unconstitutional GAG ORDER on the Siniawski family in order to help the Joliet Area Community Hospice continue to starve and harm Chester, without Chester being able to speak to the public by video and beg for help. This is the kind of thing that Amnesty International would hold a press conference about if it was being done to someone in a foreign country, but since it was happening in Joliet, Illinois no one cared. The crooked judge silenced Chet and his relatives and bullied them into not being able to give further updates about Chester’s condition. This judge needs to be brought before an ethics and judicial review board to answer questions about what personal connections he has to the JACH that influenced his decision to silence and censor the First Amendment rights of Chester’s family members while they were trying to save Chester’s life.
The JACH tried keeping people from being allowed to visit Chester, since the food and water they would bring him kept him alive when Marian and JACH staff wanted Chester to die. Since Chester is now going to survive this ordeal and recover, Marian and the JACH are going to be in a lot of trouble in the future. I hope that awful judge gets in trouble too, along with everyone in law enforcement who refused to help save Chester’s life when he was begging to live but was slowly being starved to death by Marian and the ghouls she found to assist her.
It is my hope that Chester sues the JACH for what it did to him in attempting to end his life when he wanted to live. In my opinion, what JACH staffers did was attempted murder. What else do you call people knowingly withholding food, water, and other nourishment from a man with the premeditated goal of killing him? What other word is there for that besides MURDER?
The Joliet Area Community Hospice needs to be raided and shut down. It has proven itself to be a place where someone like Marian can take a spouse, tell the staff to deny the person food and water so that the person dies, and that murderer would get away with it all because Illinois authorities don’t want to set foot inside a building with the word hospice on the sign out front. What we’ve discovered in the case of Chester Siniawski is that the one place you can get away with murder in Illinois is in a hospice, since if you kill someone in a place like the JACH by starving/depriving the person of water, the authorities will not care. They have the attitude that “people die all the time in hospices, that’s what they are for”…but what about situations where a man like Chester Siniawski is not terminal, but his wife wants to have his life snuffed out and wants to put him down like an old dog and euthanize him…and hospice staff just go along with that?
The ghouls who work in the JACH are so accustomed to ending people’s lives that they didn’t seem to understand that what they were doing to Chester Siniawski was attempted murder. When a man wants to live and is not terminal, denying him food and water for the purpose of killing him is attempted murder.
The crooked judge and inept law enforcement in Joliet will no doubt see to it that the JACH never receives any criminal consequences for what the ghouls did to Chester…but I hope that when Chester is healthy that he finds a great attorney to go after the JACH for damages and shut that place down.
Chester still has a long road ahead to recovery…but being freed from that Hospice of Horrors and being taken to a hospital where he can be attended to by real doctors and real nurses is a big deal. It’s a huge step in the right direction.
Getting to this victory has financially devastated Chester’s son Chet, however. Please consider chipping in whatever you can to Chet’s GoFundMe. Here’s the financial reality of what it takes to save a man’s life in Illinois:
1. Chet lost his job in Texas (where he lived) because he had to be here in Illinois trying to save his father’s life
2. Chet lost his apartment in Texas because he was spending all his time here in Illinois and lost his job in Texas. When his father was being abused at the JACH and being starved to death, Chet had to come here to keep an eye on him every day and fight to get food and water into Chester. To save Chester’s life, Chet had to sacrifice his own life in Texas.
3. Chet had to pay for attorneys to try to get the court involved to save Chester’s life. The Siniawski family had the great misfortune of finding what I believe to be some of the worst and most incompetent lawyers in Illinois. The law firm they hired was terrible, but one family member refused to allow that firm to be fired and new lawyers to be hired. So Chet had to contend with an aunt who would not listen to reason and just wanted the same terrible lawyers to continue getting paid. I feel the lawyers this family had were incompetent and should even face disciplinary proceedings because they waited so long to file an injunction to get Chester out of that hospice. I don’t understand what the hell those lawyers were waiting for or why it took until the end of July for Chester to be freed from the JACH. In my opinion, any lawyer worth his or her salt would have been able to free Chester much faster. What the hell is wrong with the Siniawski family’s attorneys?
4. Now Chet faces all of the expenses and hoop-jumping of Chester being moved to the hospital and onto rehab…and what comes next. Chet wants to stay in Texas and would like for Chester to live with him in Texas and be far away from the ghouls who did this to him in Illinois. It will take a lot of funding to make that happen.
This is the story of a very nice family who was hit with tragedy…and then the state of Illinois failed them completely when their family member was being starved to death and deprived of life-sustaining materials in a facility run by ghouls. Without any experience handling a nightmare like this, Chet Siniawski stood up and fought hard for his father in all the ways he knew how. I hope everyone out there reading this has someone as brave and courageous as Chet in your corner if a nightmare like this ever happens to you.
If you can chip in $5 or $10 to Chet’s GoFundMe to help him pay the debt he’s run up and to fund Chester’s future legal needs, that would go a long way towards easing some of Chet’s burden. Also, please share his GoFundMe link on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media to spread the word about what’s happened to Chester and let people know that he has finally been freed from confinement in one of the worst places on earth, the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
* Since April 2016, Chester Siniawski has been held against his will at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. He is not a terminal hospice patient, but is instead a “resident” of the private facility. He wants to leave this facility but his wife is not allowing him to leave.
* Chester had a stroke but is not terminal. He needs rehabilitative care, exercise, and the opportunity to recover from his stroke. According to his family, Chester’s wife Marian and staff at the Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH) have been depriving him of food and water in what appears to be a premeditated effort to kill Chester by way of starvation/deprivation of life-sustaining substances.
* Chester’s family, led by his son Chet, have been visiting Chester to bring him food and hydration. JACH staffers use the fact that Chester is a “resident” and not a “patient” as their excuse for not ensuring that Chester receives nutrition and hydration and proper medical care.
* The Joliet Area Community Hospice appears to be situated in a loophole where the Illinois state government looks the other way as people are murdered by way of starvation/deprivation if a spouse no longer wants the person to be alive. Forcible euthanasia against a person’s wishes is supposed to be illegal in Illinois, as consensual euthanasia and suicide are illegal. But if you want to kill someone in our state, it appears you just have to check that person into the JACH, have them coded as a resident, and the person will be denied whatever is needed for him to get better…and life-sustaining materials will be kept from the person so that his life will be snuffed out. No one in state or local government will care and they will all deliberately look the other way because the word “hospice” is written on the door of the JACH. They are so used to people dying in hospices that a man who is not terminal can be effectively murdered in the JACH and the state of Illinois will not care.
* Last month, Will County Judge Jeffrey Allen issued what appears to be an unconstitutional gag order on the Siniawski family that forbids them from taking any video of Chester that would show the progress he is making in his recover. Judge Allen appears to be corrupt, as he seems to have a personal relationship with someone working at the JACH. By restricting Chester Siniawski’s free speech and preventing him from being able to speak to the world via video, Judge Allen is helping the JACH keep Chester silent. Judge Allen is also violating the First Amendment rights of the Siniawski family and also infringing on the public’s ability to hear from Chester and to hear him say that he wants to live, wants to leave the JACH, and wants to go to a rehab facility to exercise, regain his strength, and survive.
Today, Chet Siniawski (the son of Chester Siniawski) gave a very detailed update about his father’s current status. Because Judge Allen will not allow video to be taken of Chester, Chet is only able to describe his current health. These are Chet’s words posted to GoFundMe on 7/10/16:
[Please help think of ways to spread word that Chet Siniawski needs all the help he can get raising the legal war chest to save his beloved father Chester’s life.]
I really want to humbly thank everyone out there who is emailing and leaving comments letting me know that you are praying for Chester Siniawski to be freed from the Joliet Area Community Hospice, where he is being held against his will and is being starved to death by hospice staff at the orders of his wife Marian. Today, Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son (who is fighting to save Chester’s life), provided an update on GoFundMe that revealed:
1. The Guardian Ad Litum that was appointed by the court on 7/8/16 has not yet contacted Chet or any of Chester’s family or doctors, all of whom are waiting desperately by the phone to speak to the Guardian Ad Litum. Despite Chester continuing to be starved, the wheels of justice turn slowly in Illinois for a disabled adult who is being mistreated and abused in a private facility. If Chester was a small child instead of a 63-year old man, the SWAT team would have rescued him by now. But a grown man who is recovering from a stroke whose wife shunted him into a hospice and has kept him there against his wishes (and his desire to live!) is the last priority on everyone’s list it seems. This is how little Illinois values human life. It is appalling and soul-killing.
2. Chet managed to have a family friend visit Chester, who bravely brought Chester some nutrition to keep him alive. The only food that Chester appears to be getting is food that family members or friends sneak Chester. They have to slip the food to him when the hospice staff are not looking, because it seems the ghouls in that facility are still committed to starving this poor man to death. The family and friends are trying desperately to keep Chester alive until the Guardian Ad Litum can show up to speak to Chester and ask him if he wants to live.
3. The Joliet Area Community Hospice still seems to be preventing anyone from doing a video of Chester that would allow him to speak to the world. Chester is having conversations and was even talking about the Blackhawks hockey team the other day, according to Chet’s latest GoFundMe update. Videos of Chester being able to hold a complex conversation like a discussion about hockey would prove that he is competent mentally enough to decide to live instead of being murdered by starvation. I can see no valid reason why the Joliet Area Community Hospice is preventing friends and family from making videos of Chester speaking. Clearly, the ghouls inside that facility do not want the public to see Chester talking because a man who is alert, competent, and speaking is a man who should not be held against his wishes in a facility that is killing him by starvation.
4. Chet Siniawski is desperate for help with his GoFundMe. He is begging for help. So far, none of the big Pro-Life or anti-euthanasia groups have stepped in to do any fundraising for him. Do you know anyone you can contact who would be willing to chip in for the Siniawski Family GoFundMe? They have not been able to find any lawyers who will help them pro bono. I don’t understand any of this. Why can’t religious groups and conservative political groups and people who oppose euthanasia step in when this family needs their help? Keep Chester alive and rescuing him from that hospice of horrors would benefit EVERYONE, because when Chester is freed and is able to tell his story, it will shine a blinding spotlight on the evils that are inflicted upon the elderly and disabled in facilities like the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Please do everything you can think to do to spread the word that the Siniawski Family needs all the help it can get to save this man’s life.
Why is one man’s life so important?
If we allow the state to look away and let a man be starved to death because he has been crippled, then we stop being Americans. We as a nation lost much of our soul in the last few decades by allowing Planned Parenthood to butcher viable babies in utero (and then sell their body parts for profit). We allowed the Left to conscript women into believing that killing babies is not only fun but a duty for any good Democrat…and anyone who does not subscribe to this druidic belief system is a heretic who must be destroyed for wanting babies (especially minority babies) to live. At the other side of the spectrum, the murdering of the elderly is also now in vogue, where hospices such as the Joliet Area Community Hospice appear to openly advertise by their actions in cases like Chester’s that they are the places to go when someone has become inconvenient and too difficult for someone to care for…and so they shall be murdered by starvation, drug overdose, or whatever other means the Death Facility deems necessary. And anyone who attempts to stop them will have the police used against them as a weapon.
This is what America has degenerated into because people are too busy to care. There are too many channels to watch on the tee-vee. Who cares about one man in Joliet, Illinois who wants to live, be fed, and recover instead of being slowly murdered?
I care about Chester Siniawski because I would care if you were being held somewhere against your will and being starved to death but no one would help you. I don’t know you either, but you better believe I would be doing everything I could to save your life if you wanted to live. Once upon a time, Americans by the hundreds of thousands liberated Hitler’s death camps to save people who were being starved to death because they were crippled, gay, Jewish, or enemies of the Third Reich. Americans are a force of good upon this earth unlike anything that has ever existed before.
But, I think the forces of evil have been strategic in recent years and have started diluting what it means to be an American and what Americans are supposed to stand for. Are we no longer a nation of men and women who rush into the fray to save the day and fight for life and liberty?
Or have we really become a people who can’t muster more than a “meh” when a man is being starved to death in a suburb of Chicago and is begging to live and not be murdered?
How can you help?
Times are tough. We all have problems. We are all busy. But, a man is being murdered and the government doesn’t care. We know the government has become corrupt and evil…but have Americans become so numbed by that in 2016 that apathy rules the day as this poor man loses his life?
I sincerely beg of you to take a moment and think of something you can do for the Siniawski family. If you have $20.00 that you would have spent on treats or lunch in the coming week, can you consider giving it to the Siniawskis instead? I know that is a lot to ask. But if 1,000 people each gave $20.00 then the family would have the ability to fund the legal battle to save Chester’s life.
They are desperate. They are asking for your help. And I am begging you to help them. I am imploring you to care.