Scott Brown is totally going to win the Senate race. Nobody showed up at Elizabeth Warren rally today despite 6 Mayors being there.
Now, let’s look at the facts here. Five former and one current Mayor assembled for a rally for Elizabeth Warren in Worcester, Massachusetts. Since no one else showed up to attend the rally, there were more Mayors there than regular people. Almost everyone in attendance was a Mayor.
When I used to do event planning for a living I used to have nightmares about things like this: planning an event for months, working hard to bring everything under budget, inviting scores of people…and no one would show up. That never happened to me, THANK GOODNESS…but I would seriously wake up in cold sweats from dreams about it.
Honestly, let’s think about the Massachusetts Senate race for a second:
* Scott Brown is hot. He’s a former Cosmo centerfold. I smile a little every time I see him. I’m sure there are a great many women in Massachusetts who will vote for the “cutie” no matter who they vote for in the presidential race.
* Scott Brown is a guy people would want to have a beer with (if not wake up next to). Straight guys don’t find him too handsome…but see him as a guy they’d like as a buddy.
* Martha Coakley was a much better candidate than Elizabeth Warren.
* The Ministry of Truth said for a month that Warren beat Brown and that no Republican would take “the Kennedy seat”
* Brown made almost every pundit look like a buffoon back in 2010 by winning the race they said he couldn’t win.
I really like this guy. Always have. He is what he is and he represents the people of Massachusetts, who want their Senator to vote for things that I don’t agree with all the time…but he is light years better in the Senate than Ted Kennedy. He is light years better than Martha Coakley would have been…and he’s better than Elizabeth Warren would be.
I think Scott Brown is the best Senator that Massachusetts could hope for…and my contacts in the state tell me that he’s going to win and Elizabeth Warren is hated.
THIS rally above lends credence to that.
I will tell you that as an event planner anything I did outside in Chicago always attracted crowds of lookyloos. There is always a crowd for anything…unless people want nothing to do with whoever the event is for.
People want NOTHING TO DO WITH Elizabeth Warren.
Scott Brown will win even though Obama will win Massachusetts. Minitru won’t admit it, because it’s claiming that Massachusetts voters are just going to vote for Obama AND Warren…but that’s not true. They’re going to split the vote and keep the cutie in office.
© 2012, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone