Does President Obama think that if he just repeats it enough times that it will miraculously happen?
h/t Ed Morrissey at HotAir for taking the time to list the phrases Obama repeats from year to year, never accomplishing anything that matters to the American people.
- The State of the Union is strong.
- It’s stronger because I’m up here and you’re not.
- Attack the Supreme Court [Obama only].
- Here’s why my political party is awesome.
- Applause from one side of room.
- Here’s why the other party is a bunch of doody-heads.
- Applause from the same side of the room.
- Here’s a program I want you to pass.
- Here’s an Ordinary Average Guy whose story should convince you to pass my program.
- Television shot of Ordinary Average Guy.
- Repeat steps 6-14 about 874 times.
- Here’s a couple more reasons why I’m awesome.
- Opposition party then offers this in response (language warning):
© 2012, HillBuzz. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone