QUESTION: Do you remember how Watergate was explained to the American people in a way they could easily understand it?
We need to hear from those of you out there who either lived through Watergate or studied it to a degree in school where you became experts in one particular aspect of it — how Watergate was explained to the American people in such a way that they were able to understand its complexities…and saw clearly that President Nixon needed to be removed from office for his crimes against the Constitution.
The Pigford Black Reparations Scam, signed into law on Wednesday, is Obama’s Watergate.
The catch this time is that the state media will not do anything to educate the American public on what Pigford is all about — or what Obama did to engineer Black Reparations payments in the billions that are looting the US Treasury.
The media will protect Obama to the very end…unlike the media’s zeal for bringing Nixon down in the 70s.
In this, The Golden Age of Hope and Change, the media will try its level best to first ignore and then later mitigate Pigford, once the grassroots clamor for Pigford information gets rolling.
Today, I need insight from those of you who were alive during Watergate and can remember your thought process during it all. Specifically, can you (or those of you who studied Watergate extensively), answer the following?
* When did you first start hearing about Watergate….and where? In the paper? On the radio? From friends? When did you first know something was wrong in Washington?
* At first, did you think the break-in at the DNC headquarters was a big deal or not?
* When and how did you connect the goings-on there to the White House itself?
* Do you remember any visuals the media used to paint a clear picture on what was happening with Watergate?
* What helped you make all the connections between what went on at DNC headquarters, Nixon’s tape recording machines, the “plumbers”, and the missing minutes in those Nixon tapes?
* At what point did you realize that Nixon would be removed from office?
I firmly believe that Obama will serve out the remainder of his one and only term in office…because Pigford will not really get rolling, in a major way, until sometime in 2011…probably the summer or fall.
It’s going to cripple Obama’s re-election campaign, but he will not resign or be removed from office before the 2012 election.
Pigford won’t go away, and in 2012 it will still be an unending nightmare for Democrats.
Just as Watergate was for Republicans for many, many years.
It’s all starting up now…and we have a front row seat for it…so I’m curious to hear what those of you who remember watching the beginning of Watergate have to say now that in 2010 we’re seeing a massive scandal forming for Democrats that could very well eclipse Nixon’s crimes in the 70s.
© 2010, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone