[Click above to embiggen: our Amazon listing for SHUT UP!, which is under attack from trolls with Amazon’s blessing.]
Last month, my friend Megan Fox and I published a book about censorship and our experiences having the Orland Park Police, the Village of Orland Park, the Orland Park Public Library, and the American Library Association throwing everything they could at us to frighten, silence, and intimidate us into not speaking out against the child pornography, sex crimes, misuse of public monies, and other horrors, abuses, and scandals ongoing in one of the strangest and most messed-up public libraries in all of Illinois (the OPPL). The book is currently #56 in Amazon’s ranking of books covering censorship (and #145,000 out of all the millions of books on Amazon), which is something that Megan and I are proud of. We hope you read SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment (and that you write an honest review of what you think of the book when you are finished).
Megan and I chose to publish independently on Amazon because the print industry is collapsing and within five to ten years (or sooner) publishing houses as they have existed in our lifetimes will be gone. The future is independent publishing. Megan and I had complete creative control over our book and were able to assemble a team of editors, formatters, graphic designers, and other freelancers to pool together the skills needed to take our manuscript and create from it a 666-page comprehensive account of the censorship that local government engaged in for almost three years to silence us as citizen sleuths and investigative reporters. Just five years ago, before Amazon made it so easy for independent authors to do this, Megan and I would have had to deal with a publishing house of some kind (and all the bureaucracy involved in that, with people compromising our vision and interfering in our work at every step of the way). Independent publishing through Amazon potentially offers, for the first time in human history, a chance for authors to put out exactly what they want to put out in exactly the way they want to put it out. That’s never happened before. Whether you think this is a good or a bad thing depends on if you believe having multiple-layers of non-authors meddling in books is the way things should be. I personally feel that giving the authors complete creative control is a freedom of thought and expression we’ve never had in this country before and am excited by the future. Just think of what Ben Franklin or Mark Twain could have done with this.
That being said, there are some things about Amazon and how conservative authors are treated there that I think you should know. I believe by sharing this that maybe other conservative authors will come forward and detail their own bad experiences too. Amazon might not realize this, but its systems are deliberately set up in ways that end up allowing the Left to punish, suppress, and censor conservative thought. Amazon should take steps to remedy this bias. I want to give Amazon the benefit of the doubt that they do not know this abuse and censorship is happening.
1. The Amazon review system is abused by the Left to harm conservative authors. If you look at the reviews that are up for SHUT UP!, Megan and I have been hit by several “drive-bys,” which are the equivalent of a brunch of drunk teenagers in an old beater peeling rubber while tossing rotten eggs and overripe tomatoes at our windows in the middle of the night. Our book was released on May 26th and was available for purchase on Amazon on May 26th. That was late in the evening on a Thursday. The first day that I believe anyone ever received a copy of the book from Amazon (that was not one of a half dozen advance copies that Megan and I had printed and that we gave to a handful of people personally) would have been on May 31st or so, allowing for processing and shipping. Yet, Amazon allowed members of the American Library Association (who encouraged each other to leave negative reviews of the book without ever reading it) to post hateful 1-star negative reviews of the book starting May 26th. Without knowing even what was in the book, let alone reading it, members of one of the groups that Megan and I wrote critically about went online and attacked our book with the negative reviews. That’s more than intellectual dishonesty: it’s a severe abuse of the review system that Amazon allows. If you think about it, only the Left does things like this and even if a conservative person doesn’t like something, he or she will not lie and write a fake negative review to tank it. Conservatives will actually do “what they are supposed to do” and read something first before being critical of it. The Left has the advantage of being full-on Alinsky and never reading a book before trashing it. This is who we are always up against.
2. Amazon takes down positive reviews of books (from people who actually read the book) but leaves up negative reviews (from people who never read the book). I thought this was fascinating and also foolish on Amazon’s part. Apparently, Amazon uses some kind of special algorithm or search function where it looks to see if a positive review is in any way connected to an author…and Amazon will remove positive reviews because it does not allow friends or family of an author to write positive reviews for a book. This means that anyone who is a Facebook friend of Megan or me will have his or her review taken down by Amazon (but only if they write a positive review). Amazon leaves all negative reviews up, even if they are written by people who have been trolling Megan and me for years and are obsessed with hating us. Everyone who writes about politics picks up trolls, like barnacles attacked to the hulls of ships. Trolls become obsessed with a writer and follow around taking snipes, scratching and clawing, and defecating wherever the writer’s work is published or discussed. It’s just what they do. Amazon claims it is trying to do something where it prevents unscrupulous people from paying for positive reviews on sites like Fivver.com, but Amazon’s methodology is flawed. Writers (like everyone) have “friends” on Facebook that they have never met in person and who sought them out as “friends” on social media because they liked their columns and their work. We need a new word for people who have never met a writer (or an actor, singer, politician, dancer, drag queen, sportsball player, etc.) who is in the public eye for some reason and ends up receiving “friend” requests from people that he or she has never met. Those people are not really “friends” and they are clearly not family…and they are the opposite of trolls. I guess you could call them “fans”…but I kind of prefer “elves” just because that seems a more nature opposite to “trolls.” Amazon deletes positive reviews from elves but allows trolls to do whatever they want. I think Amazon believes that no one would pay money to hire trolls to trash their work…and Amazon is only concerned with killing the Fivver market for bogus positive reviews. The elves get caught in the crossfire, because they are not being paid to write positive reviews and only write positive reviews because they love the writer’s work.
3. Amazon creates a situation that encourages censorship. Because of #1 and #2 above, Amazon’s system ends up enabling censorship because it makes it harder for people to legitimately review a book and voice honest opinions, since those get drowned out (or deleted by Amazon!) by all of the drive-by egg-and-tomato-tossing trolls. The negative 1-star reviews discourage people who know nothing about the author from reading a book, even though the negative reviews come from people who never read the book. Meanwhile, Amazon prevents people who actually read the book from leaving reviews because those people are connected in some way through social media to the author (despite never having ever met the author in person and the only connection between them being Facebook “friending”). The net effect of all this is that someone who works hard to write a book with conservative political thought is then trashed aggressively by Leftists and beaten into the ground, but Amazon prevents other people (the elves) from having a voice as well to counter the trolls. Amazon allows the trolls to do whatever they want, but censors the elves. And at the end of the day I wonder how many conservative authors will never bother to write a second book because of the way that Amazon allowed their first book to be treated.
I understand that Amazon wants to kill Fivver and end the blackmarket for fake positive reviews…but don’t they also have the responsibility to wipe out the fake negative reviews too?
That’s why I ask anyone who reads our book SHUT UP! to please write an honest review of it. Whether you like the book or not, if you’ve actually read it we want to know your real opinion. Megan and I spent three years of our lives on that Orland Park case. We spent every cent we could spare funding our investigation into what was going on in both that strange messed-up library and the corrupt Village of Orland Park (which has one of the most abusive police departments in all of Chicago). I ended up doing nothing else in my off-hours but read case law, file and process FOIA request responses, scour documents for clues, and piece together spending irregularities and crimes covered up in stacks of old incident reports. It was a massive undertaking that took over our lives…which is why it resulted in 666-pages that are now on Amazon being trashed by people who never read it (and will never read it). The fact that people who actually took the time to read our work are not allowed to voice their opinion because they are among the thousands of people we’ve never met on Facebook is just plain wrong.
Amazon needs to rethink what it is doing. This is very much like the whole Target transgender bathrooms thing. Amazon wants to address a problem it sees a small minority engaging in (the people who abuse the system by hiring Fivver to post fake positive reviews). So, Amazon punishes everyone by aggressively wiping out positive reviews from anyone they suspect might know the sister of the neighbor of the mailman who once delivered an Amazon package to an author. This is like Target saying that because someone who believes himself to now be transgendered once wanted to use the women’s washroom in Maine somewhere that every store coast to coast now has to allow men singing Shania Twain’s “I feel like a woman” into changing areas while girls are trying on swimsuits (because….diversity!). This is not how you handle an issue involving a small number of people. You do not make everyone suffer because you have a concern with a tiny minority. The majority should not be punished and subject to abuse because of the whims of the minority. That was wrong in South Africa during apartheid and it’s wrong in America (and on Amazon too).
[Click above to embiggen: displays of 2016 presidential race books are found around Chicago. Do you notice the not-so-subtle skewing going on?]
A few thoughts today on the news this morning:
1. An interesting thing happened while Megan Fox and I were battling the Orland Park Public Library and the American Association for the last several years (which we detailed in our new book, SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment): I became a big fan of public libraries again, as both a cost-saving measure and a place to meet interesting people. I try to visit a different Chicago area library each week to see what’s going on in there. The pattern still holds that the libraries in the poorer neighborhoods are the best ones, have the best staff, and there is nothing sexual or strange ever allowed to go on. It’s the wealthier libraries in the suburbs that have the masturbation, the sex crimes, the criminal activity, and everything horrible you can read about in SHUT UP! (because those rich libraries have the staff members who feel enlightened and good about themselves when they look the other way and don’t call the police on the guys masturbating at the computers or chasing women around the stacks or otherwise harassing them). Do you see how this is part of the mental illness of the Left? They apply this to the way they see Muslims too, even after something like Orlando: Leftists feel good about themselves when they look the other way and ignore a problem. The rich suburban librarians allow child pornography to be accessed on computers in their libraries, because they feel good about themselves for “not judging” the criminals who use those libraries to view illegal material. Leftists want to willfully ignore that Muslims who come to America have the intent of doing so as colonists, where they wish to at some point replace the American system of government with shariah law and topple our traditions and culture and supplant it with something Islamic. This is bad news for gays, Jews, women, and anyone else who does not want to live in medieval times. It’s bad even for Medieval Times (a restaurant in the Chicago suburbs), because they serve pork…and as Muslims gain more influence in the Chicago area because of the colonies that are growing in Orland Park and Bridgeview, it won’t be long until pork’s off the menu everywhere (because it offends Muslims…and anything that offends Muslims leads to Murder-Death-Kill).
2. Chicago libraries are all “celebrating” the presidential election by placing their books about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on display. At every library I have been to so far, those displays have looked like the one above: all sorts of Hillary Clinton books (but none critical of her) right out front…and then one about Donald shoved in the back. I think that’s kind of hilarious of them…because it’s the kind of bias they don’t even realize they have. My friend Megan has two little girls and sometimes they try to trick her or get away with something, but they are so ham-handed about it that it’s funny watching them think they are fooling anyone. The libraries are ham-handed in the way they do the Hillary/Trump displays…but aren’t all Leftists like this? Malicious children who never grow up is what they are. That’s really who we are up against. I want you to stop for a minute and think about how lucky we are that this is true. The Left is ruled by emotion and is so full of itself that it doesn’t even realize how transparent it is. They think they are so very clever and feel no need to cover their bases anymore. That’s a huge (or, YUUUUUGE) vulnerability for them. They think they can handle Trump in the 2016 election the way they handled Mitt Romney or John McCain in the past (pushing him to the back, ignoring him as much as possible, just declaring Hillary the winner before the election has begun). That sets things up for a big win for Trump come November.
3. I hope you are screen grabbing and making notes on the way that the Left and its enablers in the media are working hard to try to pretend that Islam didn’t just kill more than 50 gay people in Orlando late on Saturday night. Watch the comment sections on articles, as Millennial Leftists especially want to claim this is another reason we should have more gun control…when that gay bar (like all public libraries) was a “gun free zone.” People should start to see that what a gun free zone really amounts to is a place where a Muslim can go and murder people, like shooting fish in a barrel, since no one inside will be armed and able to protect themselves. It really is only a matter of time before Muslims do this in Chicago. There are two radical mosques here (in Orland Park and in Bridgeview). The Orland Prayer Center has a Facebook page that is always spouting off about destroying Israel and about “the Palestinian cause” and all of that garbage. Boystown is a pretty attractive target for these deranged minds, particularly during Pride Fest (the penultimate weekend in June), PRIDE (the last weekend in June), and Market Days (the first weekend in August). New York City’s PRIDE parade is also a target that it’s only a matter of time before Muslims attack. Though, they will cause just as much damage hitting places like Boystown on an average Saturday. They might even go after Obama’s old haunt, Man’s Country. Pretending that Muslims do not hate gays and that the Koran doesn’t program them to kill people is like pretending that the Nazis did not hate Jews and that Mein Kampf did not program then to kill people. I know that Leftists enjoy playing make-believe and pretend and living in unicorn-skittles-rainbow-candyland, but what happened in Orlando should show anyone with a brain that it is suicidal folly to keep importing Muslims colonists into the West. The end result will only be Murder-Death-Kill for gays, Jews, and any woman who doesn’t want to be wrapped up head to toe in hot, black sheets and treated like a child and/or animal for the rest of her life.
What else is on your mind as we start off a severely messed-up week witnessing the Left spinning like dervishes to pretend Islam is not the greatest evil of our time?
[At least FOX News accurately reported on Islam’s involvement. Go see how CNN desperately tried ignoring the Muslim connection in this. Why is that?]
Everyone is still reeling from Islam’s attack on a gay bar in Orlando (just a week after Gay Days at Disney, as a matter of fact…and happening at the start of June PRIDE events coast to coast). How many times does something like this have to happen before Americans wake up to the dangers of Muslim colonization of our country?
I notice CNN is doing whatever it can to NOT identify the shooter as Muslim. Pay attention to this happening in other news reports too. See how the media lies to the public (much like the Ministry of Truth — MiniTru — in 1984). Reporters do not want to ever identify a terrorist as Muslim. This is an especially dicey attack for the media because it is a Muslim-on-gay attack. Expect more of these in the years ahead as the US government pushes to import more Muslim colonists to our shores (by calling them “refugees” or “migrants” and not what they truly are…Islamic colonists engaged in demographic and immigration jihad).
When a group of people come to a new place but refuse to assimilate, leave behind their old ways, and embrace the culture of their new home they are colonists and not refugees, migrants, or immigrants. Calling them anything else but COLONISTS is foolish. Establishing a colony in a new country, growing that colony (centered around a mosque), and then asserting sovereignty over and hostility towards the culture surrounding the colony is Islamic colonization. This is happening now. Westerners are foolish to live in the unicorn-and-rainbow-sprinkles-utopia where they believe that “Islam is a religion of peace” (thank you, George W. Bush, for vomiting out that phrase for the first time) and that Muslims will ever abandon their allegiance to a death cult.
As more Muslim colonists come to America and join existing colonies, there will be more tensions and violent clashes, since Islam is incompatible with the West. America has become increasingly gay-tolerant (which is a great thing if you are a gay person)…but it’s cognitive dissonance at its most glaring to simultaneously push for the importation of Islamic colonists from a backwards, dysfunctional, medieval culture that believes that mass-murder is the solution to whatever irks or vexes them that day (which, as was proved in Orlando, is a very bad thing if you are a gay person).
In Chicago in 2012, the FBI stopped another Muslim from blowing up a Chicago bar that it appears the Muslim believed was a gay bar (it wasn’t, but the Muslim colonist did not understand this). Remember that? The media barely talked about it at the time, just as it swept under the rug other Muslim terror attempts in Chicago over the years. How many similar attacks were stopped around the country that we never knew about? Since Muslims do not assimilate into a melting pot when they come to America and instead freeze themselves into tee-vee dinner style colonies (bypassing the “salad bowl” model of “diversity!” and insisting on little pockets that are segregated and sealed off from the rest of our society, like the partitioned sections of a tee-vee dinner), young male Muslims seem determined to lash out at and attack the things about America they don’t like and wish were more like the hellholes they left in the Middle East.
Is it a surprise that they target gay bars? Aside from synagogues, what is the next most likely target for young Muslims who want to cause death and misery in the name of their hateful and backwards culture?
The Left works hard to balance a Jenga-tower of competing special interest groups and demographic niches. Us gays are all told we must blindly vote Democrat (or else). For years, Democrats have insisted that Republicans want to kill us. But is that true? Isn’t it more true that Muslims are the people who want to kill us…and who do kill us, in places like Orlando (or in the Middle East, where gays are beheaded in Saudi Arabia, thrown from the roofs in Iraq and Syria, and executed like farm animals in Libya)?
The problem with Americans is that most people are wired in baseball terms: it takes three strikes, close together, for Americans to turn on anything. Because Muslim terror attacks don’t occur in threes that are temporally close to one another, enough time passes between one attack like Orlando and the next time Muslims engage in Murder-Death-Kill in their jihad against Western freedoms that people forget. The media then runs cover for Muslims.
Today, expect to see plenty of attractive, innocent-looking Muslim women being rushed to the tee-vee crying about how now they will be unfairly blamed for the terrorism and, oh, how any criticism of Islam is “islamophobia.” The networks have one script and they read from it every time.
If you kept going to the local public pool and every so often there was a shark attack there, at some point would you still be swayed by the media’s claims that sharks aren’t dangerous and don’t kill people and that not all sharks are bad? At some point, wouldn’t you start asking why the hell sharks are attacking in a public pool in the suburbs? How are the sharks getting in there? Why are sharks being allowed to attack in a pool? Why is the government actively seeking to bring MORE sharks to the pools?
Sharks are not misunderstood dolphins who mean well but get unfairly blamed for their Murder-Death-Kills. Muslims are not the innocent followers of a “religion of peace.” I know that many people feel good about themselves for WANTING to believe this, but it’s just not true. No “religion” that encourages its members to Murder-Death-Kill is a true religion. It’s a death cult.
Pretending it isn’t doesn’t do anyone the least bit of good.
A few years ago, I stopped watching tee-vee shows as they air (but clearly never stopped calling TV shows “tee-vee shows”). Instead, I wait until a whole season has concluded before watching. In some cases, I’ll actually wait years until a show has finished airing to watch the whole entire series at once. I enjoy watching two or three episodes at night before I go to sleep…and I don’t like waiting a week between episodes, especially with dramas. I much prefer the Netflix distribution model, where they make all episodes of a season available at once. I hope the networks go to something like that in the future. But, until then, I will keep coming late to the tee-vee party.
This week, Justin and I finished watching Quantico, which was a new show on ABC for the 2015-2016 season. I think it’s worth your valuable time and is a fun show to watch this summer. Justin doesn’t like anything (and missed his calling in life by being born too late to be Mikey from the old Life cereal commercials)…so when even he enjoys a show (despite himself) I know it is something I can safely recommend. Here’s some of what I like about Quantico.
1. Nobody famous is on it. Or, at least, nobody I recognize from anything (except Marcia Cross from Melrose Place/Desperate Housewives, who shows up at one point in a supporting role). Frankly, I don’t like watching famous people on the tee-vee because I have a hard time forgetting who they used to play on something else (or I associate idiotic things they’ve said in real life on the red carpet about politics with whatever character they are playing and I can’t enjoy the show as a result). It was really fun to watch a show with complete unknowns (to me at least). It really helped me like their characters.
2. There are some great twists. I enjoyed this show the way that I liked the first few seasons of 24 back in the day. Every episode had an interesting twist of some kind, with major twists — shocking twists — every few episodes. I thought the show was very brave and felt that every character was expendable and in danger. I can’t remember the last time I felt that way about anything, since the viewer usually assumes the big star will survive. But this show had no big star. I even felt the main character was always in danger (and maybe didn’t make it in the end).
3. I had to keep track in a notebook who the bad guys and suspects were. It’s not that the show was confusing (it’s not), but that it had such interesting twists and shifting allegiances that Justin and I made little Clue-style notepads to try to keep track of who the good guys were, who the bad guys were, who the real good guys were, and who the REALLY bad guys were. I had so much fun trying to figure out the mystery. I love that I was wrong in the end and didn’t peg (XXXXXX) as the mastermind and I never figured out (XXXXXXXXX)’s end game until I saw it all play out in the finale. That was so much fun. I remember being in grade school and reading Agatha Christie’s Ten Little Indians (back when it was still called Ten Little Indians) and being wowed by the ending. The same with her The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. I like books and tee-vee shows that throw me off the trail. I never suspected the mastermind(s?) on Quantico and I never figured out their end game or motive until the end, but now I can look back and see all the clues I should have picked up on. It’s a really fun mystery/thriller of a show.
4. They did some interesting things with political correctness. It’s a network show, so the forced “diversity” was something of a turn-off for Justin. He really complains about that sort of thing being crammed down viewers’ throats. There are Muslim characters on Quantico that at times are very politically correct, where Justin would groan because the show was doing that “not all Muslims are bad” and “you are prejudiced if you don’t pretend that Islam is not an ideology of conquest!” — but at other times the show would very accurately depict Muslims putting the conquest ideology of the Koran and its intolerance of Western culture ahead of assimilating into American society. They very clearly showed Muslims insisting on being colonists in the West, not leaving behind the dysfunctional and medieval culture they left when they immigrated here, and pushing for special treatment because they are Muslim (instead of joining the melting pot and becoming Americans). There’s another show I like most of the time called Bones that Justin refuses to ever watch because every 5th or 6th episode they have a Muslim character (from Iran) on the show and the writers use that as a means of bashing political correctness and submission into the heads of viewers. I just skip the episodes that this character is in, which is easy because he is an intern on the show and only appears a few times a year. I really don’t need to hear the “Islam is a religion of peace” brainwashing propaganda from Bones, so I have an easy way to avoid that by skipping some episodes. Justin at first thought Quantico would be 22-episode of promoting Islam but even he admitted that the show was not aiming to proselytize or scold.
5. It felt like attending FBI training at Quantico. The show operates in an interesting flashback way: half of an episode is set during the characters’ training at Quantico and the other half is set in the “present” long after they have graduated and are out in the field handling a series of high-profile events. There are clues in the flashbacks to what is happening in the present. The mystery is rooted back to their time in training. I thought this was a very interesting narrative device. It was also fun because if a character died in the present, but you liked that person, you would still see her or him on the show in the flashbacks. The training exercises they did in the Quantico facility as they learned how to become agents were also interesting puzzles they had to solve. I actually enjoyed watching their training more than I did the episodes in the present where the mystery was unfolding.
I liked this show enough that I plan on re-watching it again in July, to see all the clues I missed and to analyze more of how the episodes were structured. It was all very clever. The best part was that I didn’t think I would like the show at all. I thought it would be nauseatingly PC and full of “America is bad! Islam is good!” propaganda but I didn’t feel that way at all after watching it. And even Justin liked it, and he doesn’t like much of anything on network tee-vee.
You can watch the whole first season on Amazon.com and ABC.com (or on Hulu, if you have a subscription).
[Please help think of ways to spread word that Chet Siniawski needs all the help he can get raising the legal war chest to save his beloved father Chester’s life.]
I really want to humbly thank everyone out there who is emailing and leaving comments letting me know that you are praying for Chester Siniawski to be freed from the Joliet Area Community Hospice, where he is being held against his will and is being starved to death by hospice staff at the orders of his wife Marian. Today, Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son (who is fighting to save Chester’s life), provided an update on GoFundMe that revealed:
1. The Guardian Ad Litum that was appointed by the court on 7/8/16 has not yet contacted Chet or any of Chester’s family or doctors, all of whom are waiting desperately by the phone to speak to the Guardian Ad Litum. Despite Chester continuing to be starved, the wheels of justice turn slowly in Illinois for a disabled adult who is being mistreated and abused in a private facility. If Chester was a small child instead of a 63-year old man, the SWAT team would have rescued him by now. But a grown man who is recovering from a stroke whose wife shunted him into a hospice and has kept him there against his wishes (and his desire to live!) is the last priority on everyone’s list it seems. This is how little Illinois values human life. It is appalling and soul-killing.
2. Chet managed to have a family friend visit Chester, who bravely brought Chester some nutrition to keep him alive. The only food that Chester appears to be getting is food that family members or friends sneak Chester. They have to slip the food to him when the hospice staff are not looking, because it seems the ghouls in that facility are still committed to starving this poor man to death. The family and friends are trying desperately to keep Chester alive until the Guardian Ad Litum can show up to speak to Chester and ask him if he wants to live.
3. The Joliet Area Community Hospice still seems to be preventing anyone from doing a video of Chester that would allow him to speak to the world. Chester is having conversations and was even talking about the Blackhawks hockey team the other day, according to Chet’s latest GoFundMe update. Videos of Chester being able to hold a complex conversation like a discussion about hockey would prove that he is competent mentally enough to decide to live instead of being murdered by starvation. I can see no valid reason why the Joliet Area Community Hospice is preventing friends and family from making videos of Chester speaking. Clearly, the ghouls inside that facility do not want the public to see Chester talking because a man who is alert, competent, and speaking is a man who should not be held against his wishes in a facility that is killing him by starvation.
4. Chet Siniawski is desperate for help with his GoFundMe. He is begging for help. So far, none of the big Pro-Life or anti-euthanasia groups have stepped in to do any fundraising for him. Do you know anyone you can contact who would be willing to chip in for the Siniawski Family GoFundMe? They have not been able to find any lawyers who will help them pro bono. I don’t understand any of this. Why can’t religious groups and conservative political groups and people who oppose euthanasia step in when this family needs their help? Keep Chester alive and rescuing him from that hospice of horrors would benefit EVERYONE, because when Chester is freed and is able to tell his story, it will shine a blinding spotlight on the evils that are inflicted upon the elderly and disabled in facilities like the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Please do everything you can think to do to spread the word that the Siniawski Family needs all the help it can get to save this man’s life.
Why is one man’s life so important?
If we allow the state to look away and let a man be starved to death because he has been crippled, then we stop being Americans. We as a nation lost much of our soul in the last few decades by allowing Planned Parenthood to butcher viable babies in utero (and then sell their body parts for profit). We allowed the Left to conscript women into believing that killing babies is not only fun but a duty for any good Democrat…and anyone who does not subscribe to this druidic belief system is a heretic who must be destroyed for wanting babies (especially minority babies) to live. At the other side of the spectrum, the murdering of the elderly is also now in vogue, where hospices such as the Joliet Area Community Hospice appear to openly advertise by their actions in cases like Chester’s that they are the places to go when someone has become inconvenient and too difficult for someone to care for…and so they shall be murdered by starvation, drug overdose, or whatever other means the Death Facility deems necessary. And anyone who attempts to stop them will have the police used against them as a weapon.
This is what America has degenerated into because people are too busy to care. There are too many channels to watch on the tee-vee. Who cares about one man in Joliet, Illinois who wants to live, be fed, and recover instead of being slowly murdered?
I care about Chester Siniawski because I would care if you were being held somewhere against your will and being starved to death but no one would help you. I don’t know you either, but you better believe I would be doing everything I could to save your life if you wanted to live. Once upon a time, Americans by the hundreds of thousands liberated Hitler’s death camps to save people who were being starved to death because they were crippled, gay, Jewish, or enemies of the Third Reich. Americans are a force of good upon this earth unlike anything that has ever existed before.
But, I think the forces of evil have been strategic in recent years and have started diluting what it means to be an American and what Americans are supposed to stand for. Are we no longer a nation of men and women who rush into the fray to save the day and fight for life and liberty?
Or have we really become a people who can’t muster more than a “meh” when a man is being starved to death in a suburb of Chicago and is begging to live and not be murdered?
How can you help?
Times are tough. We all have problems. We are all busy. But, a man is being murdered and the government doesn’t care. We know the government has become corrupt and evil…but have Americans become so numbed by that in 2016 that apathy rules the day as this poor man loses his life?
I sincerely beg of you to take a moment and think of something you can do for the Siniawski family. If you have $20.00 that you would have spent on treats or lunch in the coming week, can you consider giving it to the Siniawskis instead? I know that is a lot to ask. But if 1,000 people each gave $20.00 then the family would have the ability to fund the legal battle to save Chester’s life.
They are desperate. They are asking for your help. And I am begging you to help them. I am imploring you to care.
What: The Andrea Shea King Show
Time: 815pm CST (that’s 915pm EST)
I’ll be on the Andrea Shea King Show tonight at 815pm CST talking about the Chester Siniawski situation in Joliet, Illinois. This is a man who is being starved to death in a hospice by his wife and the ghouls on the staff (and also being given toxic drugs to make him docile and keep him from speaking to the police). It’s the most horrific story because Chester is not a terminal patient. He had a stroke and is recovering and needs to be in the HOSPITAL and not a hospice. He is not dying naturally, he is being killed by starvation as a form of euthanasia because his wife doesn’t want him to live in a wheelchair. No law enforcement or authorities will intervene because they think people can be killed in a hospice without consequence. They don’t seem to understand that euthanasia is against the law.
If you can, please chip in for the Siniawski family’s GoFundMe. They are desperate for legal help and can’t find anyone in the Right to Life community who will step in and take on this fight for them pro bono. It’s horrifying what they are doing to this man.
Listen to the show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/askshow
[My hobby in recent years: nature photography around Chicagoland. Every day, I try to get away from computers and the news and politics and just enjoy God’s Creation wherever I can. I post my snaps to Facebook on Sassy Plants.]
1. I really found some of what’s in this article by Ed Morrissey at Hot Air to be fascinating, about the last 8 years of Democrats focusing on central-government dictates on the economy and how central planning never works…but the people who refuse to accept that always believe that it never worked before because THEY weren’t the ones in charge of it. The article also talks about the frightening hopelessness of people who have been out of work for years and have given up on finding work (or even having a future anymore). What’s not in the article, that I notice all the time on the faces of people I talk to or in glimpses of pained honesty when someone here or there feels comfortable revealing how bad things are for them financially, is that Americans are suffering silently like never before, at least not in my lifetime. Were things bad like this in the Great Depression? I think things are even worse now, because of all the pressure we have now…and all of the things we have that take money to keep going. Everyone has more bills now than they did in the 1930s. Plus there is the unspoken pressure of all the innovative ways that localities drive revenue. In Chicago, if you have a car then you must navigate a maze of traps worthy of the Riddler to ever park without a ticket…and the state is also in on the act, always pulling tricks that result in huge fines for whatever infraction they invented recently. The laws are changed frequently to trap people and bleed them dry. We’re clearly on an unsustainable, Cloward-Piven path. That’s the whole point of the big push to bring in as many third world colonists as possible. Democrats want to collapse the system, so they can rebuild the system the way they want, in the utopia they swear will result. We all know this is madness but these are people who cannot be told something won’t work because they are so certain they are right, so certain it will work THIS TIME because now THEY are the ones behind it. And of course they are geniuses (in their own minds) so with them at the wheel nothing will ever fail. That’s really what we are up against, people living in fantasyland who refuse to see the damage they do to the country. I actually think this might not even be coming from a place of evil as much as a place of vanity and hubris.
2. Yesterday, a friend of mine told me that he was not allowed to say he is voting for Donald Trump…even though he is someone who works for a Republican organization. This weird thing is happening where Republicans are being infected by the insanity of the Left, where anyone who disagrees with them on anything is blackballed and attacked and threatened with death, rape, murder, unemployment, etc. What’s doubly insane is that the primaries are over and Trump is the nominee…so why would Republicans organizations be on witch hunts for people who are going to vote for the Republican candidate? That didn’t even happen in 2008, in the very heated Obama-Hillary race. After Hillary conceded defeat, any Hillary supporters who said they would vote for Obama were not threatened. The opposite happened, where any Hillary holdouts who wouldn’t support Obama were targeted for everything vile the Left could aim at them…but since Obama was the nominee, Hillary people who went over to Obama and announced they were voting for him did not suffer any abuse. Supporters of Ted Cruz seem to be targeting people who intend to vote for the Republican nominee, however, and that needs to stop. Cruz lost the nomination, in large part because he was off-putting to a great number of people. I appreciate that some people are really into him (obsessively into him, it seems) but those people are the small (but vocal…and even menacing) minority. If your candidate loses a primary race, you are allowed to be upset about it…but you shouldn’t make threats against people who are voting for the nominee and blackball them. Our national politics is really out of joint if this Alinsky hatred is now spreading across the aisle. It used to just be people on the far-Left who behaved this way…then it became all Democrats doing this…and now Cruz Republicans are at it. I think what we are seeing is our politically-correct, special snowflake, perpetually-offended culture degenerating further. We are a nation coming apart at the seams because we keep being divided amongst so many demographic, racial, ethnic, sexual, credentialed, class, and other lines. People aren’t seeing themselves as Americans anymore, but part of separate warring tribes that are always at war with one another. This is how civilizations fall and worlds end. It’s not the barbarians at the gate (or the southern border), but the acrimony inside the nation amongst the manufactured and artificial tribes.
3. I also don’t understand how people don’t see that Trump will win in a landslide. What’s interesting about 2016 is that it’s going to finally be a test if Americans really are sick of the Establishment and political correctness and really want America to be proud of itself and not take garbage anymore. Why has America in recent years been colonized and bossed around by Mexico? Did people enjoy Obama spending the last 8 years bowing, apologizing, and kissing the feet of third world and Islamic countries around the world? Do people find any joy in the weird detour our culture has taken where free speech is silenced, humor and satire are practically outlawed, and mobs online form and destroy people’s lives because they don’t agree with their opinions? Provided that Trump keeps assuring Americans that he is going to put a stop to job losses and is going to get the government out of the way of businesses and job creation and is going to assert that America is sovereign and our borders must be acknowledged and protected, then he will win big.
The truth is that Hillary Clinton is not well-liked and has made very bad decisions in recent years that caused herself unforced errors. She made history by becoming the first female presidential candidate, but I don’t see how she wins the election. I know that James Carville claims that it’s all over and that Democrats will win every presidential election forever, but Carville lies as often and as much as Hillary does. Romney lost because, for some reason, scores of Republicans stayed home and refused to vote for him. McCain lost for the same reason (but also the fact that white people had a religious experience in getting to vote for a black man to prove they weren’t racist; the same thing happened again in 2012, but to a much lesser extent). No one feels any sort of religious experience voting for a woman, and more than half the women in the country hate Hillary for one reason or another. Nothing has changed since 2008 on that front. I think the only thing she could have done was to divorce Bill at some point between then and now. I don’t think anyone would have been mad at her for divorcing him and a lot of people who hated her for not divorcing him years ago would have been mollified. I can’t imagine what Democrats are going to do to game the election for her because so many 30-and-under Democrats I know hate Hillary and loved Bernie Sanders (because these people were all taught in public school that socialism is good and that we need to be more like Europe and America needs to stop existing and we should all be global citizens). There is no social stigma to people saying they are not going to vote for Hillary and are going to stay home, so screw her. There is no enthusiasm for her campaign and she has no message other than she wants to be the first female president. But people aren’t exactly clamoring for that.
Again, this makes Hillary Clinton one of the most tragic figures in all of American history. Over the years, she’s lied so much about so many different things that no one really knows what she would be like as president. I believe she would have basically been Jeb Bush in a pantsuit and that the Bushes and Clintons are pretty much the same thing at this point. But, I know people who think she would be a radical worse than Obama (though that never made any sense, because if that was true then why did so many Democrats go nuts over Bernie Sanders in 2016 if they wanted a radical and thought Hillary would be one?). It’s all such a tragedy for her, where at almost every junction she chose a wrong path that made it harder for her to get to the White House. I think she’s going to have to settle for the consolation prize of being that first female nominee.
Right now, I also still think she’s going to pick Corey Booker to be her VP, as he’s been doing all the things in recent years to make himself VP material on paper. But, as the conventions inch closer so many things can happen. I just don’t think her actually winning no matter what she does is going to be one of them.
BIG WIN! Judge Orders Investigation of Joliet Area Community Hospice in Matter of Chester Siniawski!
The family of Chester Siniawski caught a big break on 6/8/16, when a judge in Will County ordered that a new interim guardian be appointed for Chester to investigate what has been done to him at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. The judge, thus, removed Chester’s wife Marian as guardian and revoked her power of attorney. The judge then selected a guardian with experience investigating cases where older people or the disabled are abused. That new guardian is now on a fact-finding mission to get to the bottom of what has been done to this poor man.
The new interim guardian will speak with the Siniawski family and address their allegations against the Joliet Area Community Hospice. More importantly, the guardian is bringing in a new team of doctors to give second opinions and investigate why Chester has been administered death cocktails and why he has been starved while in the hospice. They are going to be reviewing all the charts, running new tests, and determining how to make Chester healthy (and not kill him). The Siniawski family hopes that the new guardian will remove Chester from that horrible facility entirely and take him to a hospital, where he will be fed and nourished and nursed back to health…instead of him being murdered, which is what was happening at the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
Court watchers report that the judge was very angry with both Marian and the hospice because neither of them could produce any records or documents explaining why Chester was being deprived of food and why he was being given a death cocktail to euthanize him. They stood there with no documents whatsoever that could support the positions they have taken that Chester should be starved to death and denied food because that’s just what Marian wants (and she doesn’t want him to be in a wheelchair, so death is better).
None of this “death is better” hooey sat well with the judge, who acted fast to bring in the interim guardian who will suss out the situation before a final decision is made on who will be in charge of Chester’s recovery once he is removed from the house of horrors that is the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
Chester is not out of the woods yet, but this is the first break that the Siniawski family has caught. With luck and prayer, Chester can be evaluated by new doctors and he should be taken to a hospital where Marian and others who hoped to starve Chester will not be able to harm him any longer. No doubt, the ghouls in that awful hospice are gnashing their teeth and clawing at the air, enraged they will not be able to snuff out Chester’s life as they had planned. Not today, Satan, not today.
Please continue to spread the word about Chester’s plight and also pray that the death cocktails that the Joliet Area Community Hospice have administered to Chester do not destroy his liver and kill him as they are intended to do. Chester needs to survive and have those toxic chemicals leave his body so he can speak and tell the doctors what the hospice and Marian were doing to him. Chester needs to get well enough to point fingers at the people who were trying to kill him and hopefully law enforcement will eventually listen. He needs to be able to once again say that he wants to live, just as he was able to do until 6/5/16 when the death cocktails started being pumped into this man to silence him.
Once Chester is on the mend, I hope and pray that the Siniawski family looks into holding the Joliet Area Community Hospice and Marian accountable for what they have done to Chester since April. No one should be starved to death deliberately in America just because a selfish person does not want to have to deal with him being in a wheelchair (and hospice staff are ghouls who allow such a thing).
Please keep praying for Chester. I firmly believe it is your prayers that brought this big win…and will bring other big wins in days ahead.
Joliet Area Community Hospice Ghouls Must Explain to Judge Why Chester Siniawski is Being Starved to Death
Of all the cases that Megan Fox and I have worked together in recent years of investigating terrible things happening in Illinois, the most heart-wrenching and gut-punching of all has been what’s being done to Chester Siniawski and his family at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Staff there continue to starve this man to death, pump him full of a death cocktail to euthanize him, and now the hospice is resorting to using the police as a weapon to keep Chester’s son Chet away so that he can’t sneak his father food or videotape Chester begging for his life.
The ghouls at the hospice do not want people to see Chester speaking, answering questions, begging for food, and pleading to live. So, they pump him full of death cocktail to make sure he is too out-of-it to speak, they threaten Chet with arrest if he videos his father pleading for help, and they appear to be trying to set strange traps to manufacture an excuse to have Chet arrested for trespassing when visiting his father. It is the sickest and most disgusting behavior I have ever heard of from people in the medical profession and it is shameful that the state of Illinois allows the Joliet Area Community Hospice to continue operating. This place needs to be closed down because the way they are so practiced and well-choreographed when it comes to what they are doing to Chester makes me believe they have been doing this to people for years and have some kind of guarantee from the state and/or the City of Joliet that they can kill people as they please in there. Someone, somewhere, wants euthanasia to be available here in Illinois despite what the law says (prohibiting hastening or bringing on death by withholding life-sustaining materials or administering chemicals to shut down organs, particularly when a 63-year old man does not want to die but his wife wants him dead so she does not have to deal with the inconvenience of him being in a wheelchair).
Linda Ryzner, Chester’s sister, is petitioning the state to make her the new guardian for Chester, since he is considered a disabled adult after suffering his stroke on April 10th. Ryzner contends that Chester’s wife Marian has instructed the Joliet Area Community Hospice to withhold life-sustaining nutrition from Chester. This is starving Chester to death, as he is not a terminal patient and Illinois state law does not allow a facility to withhold nutrition the way this hospice has been doing.
For those who don’t know or are not clear, I spoke with several people who have worked in hospices, including a woman who used to run such a facility. A hospice is not a place where people are taken to be put down like animals going to a vet to be put to sleep. A hospice is a place where someone is supposed to die naturally, of natural causes, without hospice staff hastening or causing that death. For example, if a terminal cancer patient goes to a hospice, the hospice staff are not allowed to withhold food from that person to starve the person to death. If a cancer patient gets a bed sore or some other infection, the hospice staff must treat the infection and not allow the patient to die from something other than cancer. Hospice staff are not supposed to be ghouls or handmaidens of Death, looking for inventive or creative ways to kill people who are not dying naturally. There seems to be some confusion in Illinois over basic things such as this. Again, hospice staff are not empowered to be executioners or state-sanctioned murderers of the elderly or the crippled. Hitler and the forces of evil lost World War II. We did not slip into an alternate dimension where The Man in the High Castle is real. Murder by starvation is very much indeed still murder, even when it happens in a hospice in Joliet.
Chester Siniawski is not a hospice patient but is coded as a hospice resident because his wife Marian has power over attorney and Chester is being considered a disabled adult. According to the Siniawski family, Marian is paying out of pocket to keep Chester locked up in the Joliet Area Community Hospice against his wishes. Hospice staff have now pumped him so full of death cocktail that he cannot speak to authorities on his own like he had been prior to 6/5/16, when the death cocktail started being administered after Joliet police finally agreed to investigate what is going on in this hospice of horrors.
I believe there are people in Illinois who like having a place such as the Joliet Area Community Hospice where they know that if they have a parent or spouse who is disabled or crippled that they can have the hospice staff starve the person or drug them up so they cannot beg to live any longer. That makes things more convenient for people in power who want to have the ability to erase someone from existence and not be charged with murder. Illinois is the most corrupt state in the union with some of the absolute worst police officers in the country, who make national headlines for trampling civil rights and even murdering citizens (See: Laquan McDonald and also Homan Square in Chicago). Powerful people want to ignore what goes on in hospices that engage in euthanasia because they want to be able to kill their parents or spouse when they feel these people have become burdens.
The other side of the coin are people with souls and human decency who believe that murder is morally wrong (and also illegal!) and who do not feel a hospital should be allowed to engage in euthanasia by starvation, drugging people so they can’t tell the police the bad things the hospice has been doing, or using the police as a weapon to intimidate and silence family members who complain about the facility euthanizing residents like Chester Siniawski who want to live.
I hope and pray that Linda Ryzner gets the emergency guardianship and power of attorney that she seeks. I do not want to see the ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice rejoice over claiming another soul, scratching another notch onto whatever post in the basement they use to keep track of all the men and women whose lives they snuff out in that place.
For you to accept what is happening in that facility, you apparently need to believe that evil really does exist in this world and that hospice staff knowingly withhold food, starve patients, pump them full of drugs to hasten their death, and have no qualms about using police as a weapon to prevent family members from saving the lives of their loved ones. This is what is happening, and you seem to need to understand and recognize the existence of true evil to appreciate the gravity of the situation.
The good news is that if you are aware and observant enough to recognize that evil exists then you must intellectually accept the existence of the competing and balancing force of good as well. If there are ghouls seeking to snuff out Chester’s life and claim his soul, there are angels amongst us whose duty it is to thwart the ghouls. Angels never give up and never tire and will triumph over evil, if you have faith in God’s promises to believers.
I ask you to please pray for this family and pray for sanity and wisdom in our government authorities…for them to snap out of it and see that what is happening to Chester is wrong and to please help his sister Linda save the day (and this good man’s life).
[On 6/5/16, the Joliet Area Community Hospice administered a death cocktail to Chester Siniawski soon after Joliet police finally agreed to speak to Chester about him wanting to live. The death cocktail made Chester unresponsive so that he could not speak to the police to tell them he wants to live. It is suspicious timing on the part of this facility, that as soon as the police are ready to investigate life-threatening elder abuse that the facility decides to pump Chester with so much toxic sedatives that he conveniently can’t speak to police and tell them he wants them to save his life. Funny how the timing on this worked out, isn’t it?]
The ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH) are still at it, trying to murder Chester Siniawski so that he cannot speak to the police, state investigators, or a judge about what the JACH has been doing to him since April against Chester’s wishes.
This is a situation where a man’s wife (Marian Siniawski) is under the delusion that she can choose to end his life by depriving him of food and life-sustaining items because she does not want to have to deal with a husband who is in a wheelchair and cannot go outside and play with his dogs in the backyard. But, he can play with his dogs from a wheelchair…and in America we do not murder people (or “euthanize” them, as the JACH would no doubt prefer as a term) because they are in a wheelchair. This is Joliet, Illinois in the year 2016 we are talking about…not Berlin in 1936. A wife cannot have her husband killed by starvation just because he is burdensome to her.
I really want to stress the horror of the Siniawski family’s plight when it comes to this house of horrors hospital. The ghouls who run this place have a “death is better” attitude when it comes to the infirmed. Perhaps this is from too many years of receiving patients who were legitimately terminal and getting away with possibly ending those people’s lives early, because they felt that was humane. People in Illinois seem to want to have a place where they can take older relatives or people who have had strokes and just kill them because then they won’t have to deal with them. The JACH seems to be such a place, but taking old people or people who have had strokes to a facility to be murdered so they aren’t a burden is not legal…and it is not how America works.
Illinois is one of the most messed-up states in the whole union and as a result the Joliet police are 100% liable if the JACH succeeds in killing Chester Siniawski, since Chester’s son Chet tried WEEKS AGO to get the police to do something about this. Those dunderheads would not listen past the word “hospice,” since they claimed “folks die in da hospice that’s what it’s for.” No…terminal patients die in the hospice of natural causes related to their illnesses, but the ghouls working in a bad hospice are not allowed to hasten death by affirmatively and deliberately withholding life-sustaining nourishment or doing other things (like overdosing a patient with morphine) to hasten death. That “death is better” mentality at the JACH should, in a just world, result in criminal murder charges against everyone working there. But, we live in Illinois, not a just world.
It is my personal opinion that if Chester Siniawski dies that his family will have a multi-million dollar lawsuit against the state of Illinois, the City of Joliet (because of the inaction and incompetence of its police department in this matter), and the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Chester Siniawski suffered a stroke on April 10th and he was recovering from it. He regained his ability to speak, he was conscious and cogent, he asked to be released to a rehab facility, he asked to be fed, and he asked for his son to fight for him to save his life. Joliet police even witnessed this, according to the latest GoFundMe update posted by Chet today (6/6/16).
When hospice staff keep food out of a resident’s reach and allow his wife to eat his food instead of it being fed to him with the premeditated, affirmative, and deliberate intent to physically starve that man to death then that is murder. A man who has hip problems and needs rehabilitation and the possible use of a wheelchair should not have his life snuffed out because he is inconvenient for the “death is better” crowd.
If Chester Siniawski was a 6 year old child, Department of Social Services would be all over this case if they heard that someone was denying a child food when the child was hungry and forcing the child to be in a facility against the child’s will. If a facility gave a child a likely lethal dose of morphine and other drugs in a death cocktail, there would be SWAT units deployed to arrest everyone on the property.
But, when the victim of affirmative and deliberate life-ending actions is 63 years old instead of 6, the state looks the other way because I believe actors in the state want places like the Joliet Area Community Hospice to exist so that when they have an elder parent or spouse that they want to kill that they will have someplace to do that killing where the police won’t care.
Let’s be real about what is going on here: we’ve discovered that the police hear the word “hospice” and then forget what the word MURDER means. The police have an attitude of “what happens in the hospice is none of our business,” when that’s not how Illinois law is written. A hospice that helps a woman murder her husband by starvation because that wife just doesn’t want to be bothered with having a husband in a wheelchair who can no longer play with dogs outside is a house of horrors run by soulless ghouls. And the state of Illinois and the City of Joliet are complicit in the murder of everyone whose lives are snuffed out in that place because those people were “better off dead.”
I am sorry if this comes as a shock to any of you, but being moved to a rehab facility is always — ALWAYS — preferable to being boxed up for the cemetery. All life — ALL LIFE — is precious and a gift from a marvelous and awesome God who is the only one who should decide when that life is snuffed out. Ghouls sitting behind desks at the Joliet Area Community Hospice are not allowed to decide that “it’s better for his wife” if Chester Siniawski is murdered instead of allowing him to recover from his stroke and live for a few more years (many more years even). If Marian Siniawski wants to be single, then she should divorce Chester and move to Florida or something. If she doesn’t want to have to care for Chester in a wheelchair, she doesn’t have to and no one can make her. She is allowed to be a cold-hearted monster and abandon Chester and move on with her life elsewhere without him if she doesn’t want to have to deal with a crippled husband.
There are plenty of people who want to help care for Chester. I volunteer personally for shifts reading to him and helping him regain his life any way I can when he gets to a rehab center. I know of dozens of people who would also do whatever they could for him. His brother Dave Siniawski loves Chester so much and so does his sister. And Chet is fighting for his father more than I have ever seen a son fight for his beloved dad.
What a horror it is for this poor guy Chet to be in a situation where is own mother is trying to murder his father by starvation and the disgusting ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice are not only allowing this to happen but are seemingly upping the stakes by pouring Death Cocktails into him so that Chester can’t speak to authorities or speak to an investigator or judge about his desire to live.
When we as a society allow children or the elderly to be abuse or murdered without a loud hue and cry then we as a nation cease being America. We become something sick and degenerate and evil. We become Germany under the Reich or any country in the Middle East. We become the USSR or North Korea. We cannot surrender the American belief that life is precious, no matter how hard Democrats have fought for so many years to convince us that “death is better” for some people (be they babies in a womb or Chester Siniawski in a hospice that is trying to kill him so that his wife doesn’t have to deal with the burden of him being in a wheelchair and unable to play with dogs).
How you can help:
1. The Siniawski Family has a GoFundMe setup to raise funds for attorneys to save Chester’s life and get him out of the Joliet Area Community Hospice and remove Marian’s power of attorney so she can no longer starve him to death. Please consider chipping in (and I believe if you do that then you receive automatic updates straight from the family via GoFundMe).
2. Please contact any Right to Life, Elder Abuse, or Anti-Euthanasia organizations that you can think of and tell them about the desperate and dire plight of Chester Siniawski at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Tell them that the JACH has administered a Death Cocktail to snuff out his life and they are banning his son Chet from the premises so that he cannot sneak food to Chester.
3. Alert everyone you know of who believes in the Right to Life and who is against selfish euthanasia and the “death is better than a wheelchair” mentality that Chester Siniawski needs your prayers. Please contact any media figures you know and tell them about Chester Siniawski.
4. Share the family’s GoFundMe page with your networks and help the family raise what they need to get a really good legal team with all the PR and lobbying power that comes with a great firm to #FEEDCHESTER. Make that hashtag go viral and help save the day.