[ Click above to embiggen: isn't it time to admit the go-along-to-get along garbage just doesn't work out for the best? ]
We live in an apartheid state, where the institutional Left controls the government of our country…despite Leftists themselves being a small minority (around 22% or so) of the population. People who consider themselves “conservative” account for almost 70% of the population, regardless of what party they affiliate with. But, the Left wins the Culture Wars because Leftists are disciplined, committed to victory, and count on conservatives doing incredibly stupid things every day that Democrats just LOVE. Here are ten things you need to permanently stop doing — starting today — because each of these simple things is just like mailing a $1,000 check to the DNC to further their efforts in the Culture Wars:
10. Using the word “liberals”. There’s just no nice way for me to say this, but if you are using the word “liberals” in conversation, in anything you write online, or are even thinking it when referring to Democrats you are a complete and total idiot.
Democrats LOVE being called “liberals”…and, in fact, large sums of money have been spent focus-group testing this word…because low-information voters who have no understanding of political issues react positively to hearing the word “liberal”. It sounds open-minded, positive, and kumbaya to them. Even if you scream it with what you believe is pure acid and venom in your voice, an independent voter will still think good things about Democrats because “liberal” is a happy, fun, positive word to them. Focus groups do not lie. Companies and entire industries live and die by them…and political parties depend on them for national victories.
We know the institutional Left is draconian, close-fisted, and determined to control every aspect of our lives via aggressive government regulation and intimidation efforts using agencies like the IRS and NSA as anti-American goon squads and enforcers of the Left’s iron will. But, to independents and low-information voters who don’t pay much attention to politics, the word “liberal” conjures images of running through fields of posies being tickled by butterflies. Democrats are thus able to cloak their real agenda behind this hippy-drippy front…and idiot conservatives HELP THEM masquerade like this by parroting the specifically-designed branding that the institutional Left has chosen for itself.
My boyfriend Justin’s mother CarolAnne refuses to stop using the word “liberal” though, because she says “I know what it means and I think it’s an insult to be called that”. CarolAnne is one of the most stubborn people you will ever meet…and she refuses to see that it doesn’t much matter if conservatives think “liberal” is a dirty word, since it’s really moderates and independents whom Democrats are targeting with this branding effort. CarolAnne can think “liberal” is a pejorative…but her neighbor, LucyBelle down the road (who doesn’t follow politics much), thinks it’s a nice word and she feels good about herself for voting for “the liberal”…because that must mean she is a big-thinker and is open-minded. The tee-vee says that conservatives are backwards but “liberals” are good and “progressive” and LucyBelle wants to feel like a big smarty for doing what the tee-vee told her. See how that works?
You’re an idiot to ever help Democrats by using their chosen terminology for themselves…because you are encouraging low-information people like LucyBelle to keep voting Democrat…since doing that makes them feel good about themselves (despite the ruinous effect it has on their lives and pocketbooks). CarolAnne enjoys reminding me that Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, and the writers at Breitbart.com use the word “liberal” all the time — and I think they, too, are foolish to do that.
I adore Coulter about 90% of the time, but you need to understand that her brand is all about preaching to the choir…and she’s not much concerned with winning any elections or getting independents and moderates to sever their emotional affiliations with the Left. Coulter’s brand is based on railing against “liberals” because the people who buy her books enjoy hearing the word “liberals” and it’s an instantaneous way for her to get their attention. The thing she’s not much concerned with is the fact that there are tens of millions of people out there who don’t know what Coulter is so angry about, because being “liberal” sounds like a good thing to them. She’s actually leaving money on the table and doesn’t realize it, because if she was railing against “Leftists” or “lefties” I bet she’d sell even more books. I really wish she’d come out against the word “liberal” and launch a second act to her career dedicated to its elimination…because that would send the DNC into seizures of panic as its entire 30-year branding campaign would be annihilated in one swoop.
I think Rush Limbaugh is a national treasure and admire him immensely…but he needs to stop using the word “liberal” too…and should excoriate any conservative pundit or writer who calls Democrats this. I keep hoping one day he eliminates the word “liberal” from his lexicon, because he’s the only person alive who could put a stop to conservatives consistently helping Democrats’ brand management this way. But, I think there’s a part of Rush that is doing what Coulter does…and it’s catering to their audiences (who enjoy saying the word “liberal”). I wish he’d be more strategic and would make it one of his Action Items to get people to see that stamping out the word “liberal” in conservative usage would send Democrats into a panic. They honestly wouldn’t know what to do if they lost this brand advantage.
Just try this experiment for a week: wherever you would normally say the word “liberal”, instead say the word “Leftist” or “lefty”. Following this convention, “liberalism” becomes “Leftism”. Not only will everything you say carry more of a punch…but you will also drive Democrats CRAZY by doing this. They are like vampires doused in Holy Water when they are called “Leftists”. Try this on Facebook if you have any Democrat friends. Start talking about the bad things that Leftists or Lefties do and just watch your Obama-voting Facebookers become apoplectic over your new choice of terminology.
People tend to ignore you when you are going on about “liberals” anyway…so why not shake things up and use “Leftist” and “Lefty” as your descriptors and start to change the brand awareness that people have of Democrats. You know how exterminators need to change the bait once in a while to get bugs to start eating the poison again? That’s what needs to happen here with the word “liberal”. Because, honestly, these people are Leftists…they do want to push the country towards socialism and eventually communism…and calling them “liberals” is like calling cockroaches “hug-a-bugs”. Just because you’re a fool who likes giving horrible things cutesy nicknames is no reason to keep doing what you’ve always done while bemoaning the sorry state of the country. Stop using the word “liberal” and start calling these people “Lefties” and watch independents abandon Democrats in DROVES.
[ Click above to embiggen: what historical event will happen today in 2013? ]
Today is the second-to-last Sunday in June…which means that the Pride Parade in Chicago will be next week. Since the major Pride Parades in New York and San Francisco are also the last Sundays of June, you’re going to hear a lot about the “gay community” between now and then…so keep a lookout for anything the State Media runs in terms of stories about gay people being constantly victimized by Christians or conservatives. Wherever you find these lies, I hope our monthlong look at the bad things the gay community does to others will give you some ammunition to fire back at the State Media and inform others out there that gay people are not the innocent little victims they claim to be. In reality, equality has really been achieved and the former victims are now most often the victimizers of others.
Here are some more questions from readers about bad things that the “gay community” does to others:
1. QUESTION: Why do so many guys prance around in underwear or speedos during the pride parades? Why do they have to do that?
ANSWER: If you got it, that’s the day to flaunt it. It’s like “Why are there big breasted women in gold lame bikinis in rap videos?”. Because the rappers love that and want them there. The people paying for the floats want go-go-boys up there wearing the legal minimum in clothing…and so it happens for Pride Parade. I think if you look at it in big picture terms then Pride Parade is really one of the only events on the American calendar where men are openly objectified as sexual objects and beefcake…as opposed to what women get all the time.
In Chicago, the City has some pretty hilarious statutes for what’s acceptable in terms of public nudity; they strictly enforce these during the Pride Parade too, and will literally pull guys off floats if they violate the statutes. Jockstraps are banned because they don’t cover anything in the rear…but a G-string would be acceptable (even though it technically reveals MORE than a jock does) because there is a thin piece of material that flosses between the glutes. Most people on the floats will be wearing colorful underpants from American Apparel or Speedos though.
A lot of the guys dancing barely-dressed on the floats are office workers, dentists, architects, policemen, you name it…people who don’t work in the nightlife industry at all 364 days a year, but get their freak on during the Pride Parade. These guys spend hours a day in the gym every day to be able to look good enough in a Speedo to pull off dancing on the Pride Parade floats. It’s a really big deal for them…and they look forward to and plan for this event all year.
I don’t think they really care who is in the crowd and they aren’t doing this to send any kind of political message or make any sort of statement…this is just about being out in the sun, dancing in almost nothing, and exhibiting their buff bodies. Emotionally for them, it’s a celebration of being good-looking, young (at whatever age they’ve adjusted “young” to be the older they get), and healthy that day. Some of the guys up there have HIV and the longer they have it the more they get into the Pride Parade…because this might be the last year that their bodies cooperate with them and allow them to look good enough to be on a float. So, there’s a lot of have fun in the moment while it lasts attitude with this.
It’s not about you. Or anyone else who could be watching. It’s just about them showing off, celebrating themselves, and essentially becoming kind of like a Hellenic festival in honor of Helios, Eros, Dionysus, and Narcissus. I think if anyone was time-traveled back from ancient Greece or Rome and deposited at the corner of Halsted & Belmont next Sunday that person would feel very much at home with what they see at the Pride Parade…because the ancient Greek athletes competed in the original Olympics in the nude, in much the same spirit as you see the almost-nudity on display at Pride.
2. QUESTION: If you could magically become straight, would you do it?
ANSWER: Hell to the no. Um, have you seen Magic Mike?
Yah, that’s all kinds of awesome right there.
I love being who I am, and liking guys is part of that. I have very dark hair and features and when I was in my teens I got it into my head that I wanted to have light brown hair or blonde hair like most of my classmates. I think some jerk called me a “pirate” and said I looked “swarthy”, which must have been a bad thing to be called in 1990s northeastern Ohio. So, I talked my mother into letting me get my hair colored…and it was an unmitigated disaster. It turned orange, and I had to keep it that way for a full week before the colorist would dye it back to black for me. I never, ever wanted to change myself just for the sake of changing myself again after that. I kind of hope to this day that my mother told the stylist to purposefully mess up the dye job so that I’d never want to have that done again. She probably didn’t think to do that, but I like imagining my mother in heroic terms and this is something I want to grant her.
I think being gay is part of who I am, as much as my hair color, height, body type, and everything else biological about me. Being gay is part of my “wiring”, just like the fact I love to read and that I treat every trip outside of the house as an opportunity to land a major story (with my pen and notepad at the ready and my eyes peeled for anything interesting to write about). I actually think I owe every success in life to being gay and the things I learned from boyfriends I’ve had…who, on the whole, have been a pretty remarkable and awesome bunch. I’m very proud of the fact that of the 16 or so boyfriends I’ve had only two have been bad apples who caused me more bad drama than good experiences. The rest were awesome, and I can’t imagine the person I would be today if they hadn’t been a part of my life when they were and hadn’t given me the best they had to offer at that time in my life.
I would have missed all that if I had been straight. Here in 2013, I think there’s a lot of things that I do that are important that I wouldn’t be able to do if I hadn’t been gay…and if, just say, right now in an alternate universe there is a straight version of me who never left Cleveland and who has a wife and two kids and lives in a little house in the suburbs there. I wish that guy well in his alternate dimension, but I’ve never once wanted to be him…and never wanted to be anything than what I am right here, right now. I absolutely love my life. There is never a dull moment. I often have no idea where rent money is going to come from or how bills will be paid…but then I land another good freelancing gig and we’re all set for a while. Whenever I run an errand and end up in a part of town I don’t normally venture in, I almost always stumble on something that ends up being a huge story that nobody’s ever cracked before…and then I sit back and watch that information ripple through the Interwebz and get people talking about some issue they never thought about before. I just love that. And it’s so much fun to talk to a friend of mine and say “Remember that apartment building you wanted me to check out for your daughter? Well, while I was doing that I happened to catch so-and-so doing such-and-such and it made me write this…”.
If I was straight, I wouldn’t be able to do any of this as much because I’d be worried about taking care of a family and securing kids’ college educations and all of that. I never had to worry about those things, so I was able to develop differently and play another role in society. I don’t have the same fears that straight guys have because almost no one has ever depended on me being around for a long time. Being gay made me both disposable and indispensable almost simultaneously…since I can do a lot of things that straight guys can’t do because of these logistics.
I would have made a terrible father, by the way. I just have no interest at all in sports or the other things that dads are supposed to teach sons to socialize them properly and prepare them for life in American culture. I don’t get the point of games like baseball, football, or basketball. They just seem dumb to me. And when it would come to things like helping with a science fair project or whatever, a kid would so easily play me into just doing it for him or her. My boyfriend Justin manipulates me like this all the time; if he starts something and messes it up, he knows I’ll finish whatever I’m doing and then take over the other thing from him, if he cuts himself or breaks something or makes a mess or whatever. I don’t even realize this is happening until I’m almost done…and I see Justin back in the bedroom playing video games while I’m washing all the dishes or whatever. I still haven’t decided if that’s him being a genius at getting out of chores…or if I just can’t help myself and end up doing whatever needs to be done, because that’s in my DNA now from all my years working at hotels and being an event planner and I’m just so trained to jump in and take care of whatever task is at hand.
There sure wouldn’t be any time for me to be involved in politics if I had kids to raise. There’s so many fewer hours in the day living with Justin than there were when I was single. And Justin’s a grown man, albeit one that requires a lot of attention and high maintenance. If I had kids to take care of I’d be even more limited with my time…and I don’t think I’d be as effective in anything that I did. Resentment would abound for everyone at that point.
I don’t know why some people are gay and some aren’t…but I can tell you that it’s neither a choice nor something that parents “do” to a kid growing up. The way my parents raised me I should have totally turned out straight and been still living in a suburb of Cleveland right now…but here I am in Chicago having my little adventures and I can look back to my earliest memories and see that this was in fact the logical and expected outcome for me. God makes no mistakes…and I believe that everyone is called to his or her individual vocation for a reason. This was mine…because I seem to be on this Earth to tip the scales here and there on matters that wouldn’t otherwise get attention and like to imagine that my ultimate destiny is to bring down the institutional Left by undermining it with its own tactics. Maybe only a gay conservative guy from Cleveland could do that…and so I was born who I am and called to this role in this particular moment in time.
ODDS & ENDS:
Let’s have a look at a few stories that Drudge Report is featuring today.
Traitor Snowden Lands in Moscow – I want you to really pay attention to all efforts by the State Media to imply this kid was some sort of Chinese or Russian agent. He wasn’t. Here’ the deal with Snowden: he’s a Millennial, and part of the “Me, Me, Me Generation”. That means he has no respect for anything and believes himself to be the most important person who has ever existed in the history of everything. He sets his life up with him at the pinnacle of a pyramid, and everything else…including country, friends, family, God, whatever…below that (probably in that order). This is what the public schools have been teaching these kids to do since the 1970s, along with instructing them that America is bad and evil and should be destroyed. Is it no surprise, then, that when these kids grow up and get government jobs that they behave this way…and they think they have some sort of duty to steal secrets from the government and release them to the public just because they can? You’re going to see a lot more of this as the Millennials get older and work their way higher in the ranks of intelligence agencies, the military, etc. Theirs is a generation that knows no loyalty to anything but themselves…and the end result is going to be trouble for all of us. They also seem to think that saying “Sorry” or “My bad” is enough to smooth everything away, always, no matter what they do…since they don’t really understand consequences for bad behavior. Their parents always made the consequences go away for them and they as grown men and women still don’t know how to function without mommy and daddy being there. I think public school educated people should be banned from ever working for the CIA, NSA, FBI etc. because we just can’t trust these Millennials in important positions…since their entire childhoods were spent being indoctrinated by the institutional Left to hate this country. They are a generation of sleeper agents.
Hastings sent email saying he had to go off the radar hours before he was murdered. If you don’t see that the government murdered Michael Hastings then there is something wrong with you. This is the kind of thing that happens all the time in John Grisham, Brad Thor, and Tom Clancy books…because Grisham, Thor, and Clancy know people in the government who tell them that, YES, this is how the government kills people. Start paying attention to the number of Navy SEALs involved with the bin Laden operation who are also mysteriously being killed in all sorts of “accidents”. Either these guys know something about what really happened to bin Laden (such as him really being dead for years or him maybe even being still alive and in custody today) or they’re being knocked off because the Saudis want everyone involved in killing a member of the bin Laden family to be executed. Something fishy is going on, but no one will report on it because if you write about this then people call you a conspiracy nut. But cars don’t just explode in “fiery one car crashes” and Navy SEALs don’t just start mysteriously dying in bizarre “accidents”. This is our government doing these things…and it’s getting away with it because regular people are so afraid to talk about any of it.
YAHOO posted story calling Kenya Obama’s birthplace. Here’s the thing that’s going to happen in the future with Barack Obama. Maybe 15 or 20 years from now, when he’s established himself as the new Jimmy Carter (in terms of being an ex-president who gleefully defecates on the United States every chance he gets, like Carter does now) he will not be able to resist telling the truth about all the things he got away with for all of these years. What people don’t seem to understand today is that Obama used various lies and false identities through the years to advance himself both personally and politically. When he was younger, he would write down whatever he needed to put down on an application form to be accepted into an Ivy League school. If that meant saying he was an Indonesian citizen and his named was Soetorobakh Soetoro, he’d do it. Later, he’d say he was born in Kenya to get another grant or scholarship or whatever. The next day, he’d say he was from Kansas if he felt that would get him into some club or the good graces of someone with deep pockets who wanted to help someone like him. There are tons of white people who feel good about themselves for “helping” mixed-race or black people…like they are feeding squirrels or rabbits stale popcorn at a park. Obama expertly played all of these dummies, by constantly changing his backstory to suit whatever need he had at the time for money, influence, and power. Depending on which period of his life is being talked about, the people in it know a different version of his backstory…which is why these people are never interviewed for the same article and in fact are never allowed in the same room together. One day, when he’s out of office, he will also not be able to resist announcing that he is Muslim…and was the first Muslim US president. He will dine off that for the rest of his life in the Middle East, all the while giving a big F-U to the American people. This is something at the heart of Islam, this pretending to not be Muslim in order to score some big win for Islam down the road. When it’s of maximum advantage to him, he’ll reveal his true nature…because he will not be able to resist the thrill this will give him to be able to gloat over how much he got away with his entire life. Remember that movie Catch Me If You Can with Leonardo DiCaprio? That’s based on a real life person…who fooled Pan Am, the US government, and all sorts of people for a very long time…and after he was finally caught he’s lived a very nice life trading off all the stuff he got away with, because people find it amusing. That’s how Muslims will treat the Great Deceiver Barack Obama as well. After being the POTUS, he’ll seek greater fame and reverence in being a cult figure to Muslims…for having so completely deceived and bamboozled the West. Just you watch.
Facebook angers users again with “shadow profiles”. I really wonder what’s going to happen to Facebook. Justin has some friends who are much younger than him and are still in college. They’ve all switched to just using Twitter to communicate with each other. They share photos on Instagram and on Tumblr…and they message each other via Twitter somehow. I don’t really understand that, because I believe anyone can read Twitter feeds so I’d think that saying “I’ll be at the restaurant at 8pm” is just an invitation for a stalker to meet you there…but maybe college kids don’t think about stalkers taking advantage of Twitter’s open nature. To me, Twitter is like writing things on a bathroom wall and you have no idea who is reading that. At least with Facebook things that people post on their walls can be restricted to just “friends”…and people have the ability to limit who is defined as a friend. I still don’t understand why Facebook is valued at so many billions of dollars…and I don’t see how the ads on Facebook do the companies purchasing them any good. What I think is happening is that a lot of stupid people in middle management at various entities have convinced their 60 and 70-something year old bosses in the C-suite that “Facebook is the future!” and, not knowing much about pop culture or technology, those executives believed these younger, 30-something managers. Raises and promotions all around! You discovered the key to the future…and it is this thing we don’t understand! Let’s buy all the stock in that thing we can! Idiots. I used to work for a big consulting company here in Chicago and people really were that stupid there. On one hand, these guys were still using fax machines because they couldn’t figure out email…yet, if you said “green technology” or “LEED certified” to them their eyes would get as big as saucers and you could honestly sell them on any ridiculous waste of money imaginable, so long as they could put on the website that they were investing in “green”. That was the buzzword back then…and now it seems to be “Facebook”. As in, “We’re on Facebook!” or “We’re advertising on Facebook!”. Everyone applauds at the corporate retreat and not one of these dummies has any idea that both “green” and “Facebook” are really oversold as concepts to be rushing to be a part of.
QUESTION FOR COMMENTS: What are things you’re seeing in the state media related to Gay Pride Parades and issues in the “gay community”? Can you analyze the coverage you are seeing and determine the media’s agenda in this? There’s always an agenda with everything you see on the tee-vee, since the tee-vee lies to you.
What else is on your mind for this Sunday June 23rd, 2013?
[ No…it's not "racist" little man. It's just another example of the State Media ginning up racial tension by calling yet another rich, white person "Ray Ciss" when the institutional Left needs racial tension to motivate black people to help Democrats with something they are currently cooking. Such as the push for Amnesty for Mexican criminals that's underway right now in the Senate. Funny how a high-profile white person is always pilloried as a "Ray Ciss" whenever the Left needs to get black people's attention for upcoming political activism. Can't be a coincidence since this happens so often. ]
Yesterday, the State Media fired up its “Ray Ciss” machine and aimed it at tee-vee cook and oversized personality Paula Deen. It’s important to view this as a case study in what sort of political strategy and Leftist agenda goes into an orchestrated hit on a rich and famous white person…particularly when that person is a Southern Christian. You need to start thinking long and hard about how Leftist operatives in the Ministry of Truth that is our state media view an opportunity like this to further the institutional Left’s position in the wider Culture War. Here are 10 important things you need to realize about what’s going on with Paula Deen right now:
10. This attack was originated by the plaintiff in a lawsuit currently filed against Deen and should be viewed as part of the legal team’s strategy in that case. The suit in question here is the matter of Lisa T. Jackson v. Paula Deen et al that was filed in the Superior Court of Chatham County, Georgia; you can read the full complaint for yourself here. Pages relevant to allegations of racial discrimination are 14 through 17. The plaintiff, Jackson, is actually a white woman and does not claim that she herself was racially discriminated against…but she states in the complaint that she heard (or heard about) racial discrimination of unnamed others in some restaurant that Paula Deen partly owns in Georgia called “Uncle Bubba’s”. Jackson also alleges that Deen told her she’d like to have black children tap-dancing in costumes from an old movie (like Shirley Temple would have been in) for entertainment at a “plantation style wedding”; Jackson further claimed that in communicating this to her, Deen called the children “a bunch of little niggers”…but there are no witnesses to this conversation identified in the complaint.
The State Media attack on Deen began on Thursday June 20th, 2013 when various news outlets reported that Deen admitted in a deposition for this case (taken a month ago) that she had used the word “nigger” in the past. You need to understand how a deposition works to see how the plaintiff in this case (or her attorney) originated this attack on Deen (for the purpose of forcing a quick settlement to the lawsuit). When a deposition is held, the following people are allowed in the room:
* the plaintiff and her attorney(s)
* the Defendants named in the complaint (along with one representative for each business entity so named)
* the stenographer typing up what’s being said in the deposition
* a videographer (if the deposition is being filmed…which I bet it was, considering this was the deposition of a famous person)
That’s it. No one else is there when the deposition is being taken. I don’t know what the rules in Chatham County, Georgia are, but here in Chicago a deposition can last for up to seven hours and its transcript is not released until the stenographer has typed it up, proofed it, and then shown it to the deponent (in this case, Paula Deen) for her signature to verify everything typed up was accurate in what she said the day of the deposition. This process seems like it could take a month before a deponent has approved and signed a deposition transcript…which would explain why we’re only hearing about this now, when Deen’s deposition was taken a month ago.
Only the plaintiff and the defense has access to the deposition transcript; not even the judge has this. Clearly, Paula Deen’s legal team did not leak to the press that she admitted to using the word “nigger” in the past. This had to have come from the plaintiff’s side then; either Lisa T. Jackson or her lawyers contacted the media and said “We got Paula Deen to admit to using the word nigger in her deposition!”. No one else could have done this, since the stenographer or videographer (the only other people allowed in the room) would be sued for damages and be subject to contempt of court if they contacted the press about what they heard in a deposition (in addition to these people never working again in the legal field).
Let’s take a moment and think about what Jackson’s motivation would be in heading to the press with explosive news that Deen admitted to using the word “nigger” at some point in the past (which, according to Deen, was actually in reference to something she said in the 1980s after being robbed at gunpoint by a black man when she was a bank teller). It sure feels like this is strategy on the plaintiff’s part to force a quick settlement in this case…lest Jackson reveal more of what was said in the deposition. Because Paula Deen is extremely wealthy because of her good public image and is internationally known, the media will be interested in just about every blurb it could scrape from Deen’s deposition testimony. All of it would be taken out of context, of course, and only the most explosive revelations would be spoon fed to the hungry State Media. This leaves Deen in an untenable position: either settle the case quickly with Jackson or allow herself to be subject to scandal eruptions like this that will permanently damage the Paula Deen brand and jeopardize sale of her cookbooks, kitchen equipment, and other goods.
Jackson dropped a nuke on Deen that caused The Food Network to end its business relationship with her. If Deen does not quickly capitulate to her demands, Jackson will no doubt leak more of the deposition testimony…perhaps in a bid to get Amazon to stop selling Deen’s books or home goods. This brinksmanship will continue so long as Jackson has juicy material from the deposition to use against Paula Deen. And the State Media, of course, will eat up every bit of this with great relish…because they enjoy stoking racial animosity in this country and love when a white Southern woman is being pilloried as a “Ray Ciss”.
Read the rest of this entry »
Witch Hunt Against the Butter Lady: State Media Declares Paula Deen A “Ray Ciss” (meanwhile ignoring all of Oprah Winfrey’s longstanding racism)
[ Click above to embiggen: the Charybdis of Lake Michigan and virulent black supremacist, Oprah Winfrey ]
No doubt, you’re aware that this morning in a desperate bid for relevance Matt Lauer on The Today Show is calling “the butter lady” Paula Deen a “Ray Ciss” because, allegedly, 40 or 50 years ago she said the word “nigger” out loud. Today marks the day when I’ve officially had enough of people behaving like we live in the magical world of Harry Potter and “nigger” is “the word that shall not be said” or “the n-word”. It is an ugly, ignorant, and vile word…but it’s just a word and not some magical spell that does unspeakable harm to the superstitious or easily-excitable. No one alive in the year 2013 should call anyone “nigger”, “fag”, “cunt”, “kike”, “whitey”, “chink”, “beaner”, or other ethnic, gender, or personal slurs…but it’s asinine to dance around these terms when The Today Show’s attacking a tee-vee cooking show host with one of them.
Haven’t you had enough of the State Media deciding today’s the day when it’s going to come after some random, famous white person and screech “She used the word nigger…fifty years ago!”. Is today the day you’re not going to take this garbage anymore?
I refer you to Alinsky Rule #4…which is “to make the enemy live up to its own book of rules”…and ask that today you encourage conservatives to stop doing the same things in situations like this while expecting different results. The institutional Left today is ginning up racial hatred by way of its sock puppets at The Today Show; the timing on this is curious since Barack Obama just ginned up religious hatred of Catholics a few days ago. All of this is happening while the “Gang of Ocho” is trying to ram through an amnesty bill in Congress that will create tens of millions of new Democrat voters while taking even more jobs away from actual American citizens and costing taxpayers billions in new welfare benefits.
If you don’t think all of these events are related and are in fact planned by the Democrat Party, you’re not paying attention.
Today, why aren’t we talking about black people who are extremely racist and subscribe to black supremacy? I cite one classic example for you: the virulent racist Oprah Winfrey, who during her long career in Chicago treated all white people she came in contact with like subhumans. This is a woman who has made a point to only donate money to organizations that exclusively benefit black people (such as that school in Africa she started where young girls were raped…and more recently the $12 million she gave to build the Black People’s Museum addition to the Smithsonian in Washington). The first politician that Winfrey ever supported was Barack Obama…because his skin color was similar to her own and she decided she needed to see this man elected president because of that.
I don’t know of a more clear example of racism than that.
Certainly it’s more relevant, damaging, and current than “the butter lady” using the word “nigger” in casual conversation in the deep south FORTY OR FIFTY YEARS AGO when, incidentally, black people themselves used that word. Come to think of it, black rappers use that word all the time. Black athletes throw it around the basketball court and in the football and baseball locker rooms too. It’s treated as a term of endearment by the State Media when one black person says it to another…but it’s still the same word that The Today Show is in hysterics over this morning because “the butter lady” said it.
Aren’t you tired of this absurdity?
Wherever you see anyone bashing “the butter lady” today anywhere on the Interwebz you need to chime in with a few things of your own:
* Why is this word okay for rappers and athletes to use?
* Let’s talk about black supremacists like Oprah Winfrey
* Isn’t it strange this racial controversy is ginned up right when Democrats are taking anger from black people because the amnesty bill pushed by the “Gang of Ocho” will hurt blacks the most in terms of jobs and the loss of welfare benefits
That’s what this attack on Paula Deen is really about folks. Leftists in the State Media sat around and tried to think of something to upset black people today and cause conservatives to go scurrying for cover (lest they be called “Ray Ciss” today too). Stumped, the only thing race related they could thunk up was to have Matt Lauer go on about “the butter lady” using the word “nigger” while living in the deep South in the 1960s and 1970s.
This sick game will probably work, too, because the “black community” has been so well-trained by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Henry Gates to stop paying attention to anything important at all the moment the race whistle is blown. Meanwhile, while this manufactured “scandal” percolates and ultimately saturates the news cycle the “Gang of Ocho” will be able to permanently damage the country and install an everlasting Democrat electoral majority…while Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain (three of Democrats’ favorite Republicans) help.
Democrats want to flood voter rolls with Mexican peasants because:
* they speak little to no English and refuse to learn, which makes them easier to control because Democrats can lie to them in Spanish via La Raza
* Mexican peasants have no respect for US laws and are used to how government works in Mexico (a failed state)…so they won’t care much if Democrats make America more like Mexico
* these newly-minted Democrat voters aren’t immigrants so much as they are colonists…with Mexico being a new colonial power in the world, sending its unwanted and uneducated burdens north so that they can resettle and make demands on the United States that are beneficial to Mexico. Start paying attention to how often the President of Mexico (whoever that is this week) rants and raves about the US needing to take more Mexican peasants off his hands…so that American taxpayers can pay for these moochers (or, are they “moochachos”) and provide them with free healthcare, food, living places, and all sorts of other benefits
* the more unskilled and uneducated Mexicans that are imported into the US the more American culture is first diluted and then ultimately replaced by a more Mexican mindset that is accustomed to the sort of political system that the institutional Left desires
The end game is to change the electorate enough so that Democrats gain permanent locks on national offices (and a super-majority of state legislatures) and the institutional Left then has the ability to change the Constitution however it pleases. La Raza constantly tells the Mexican criminals already living here and flaunting our immigration process that the American Constitution is “too old and out of date” and was written for “a smaller country”. The institutional Left dreams of transforming the United States into a socialist country where high-ranking Democrats will be the favored elite and everyone else will be serfs to the federal government. The mission is to lower the American standard of living and decrease our national wealth until we are essentially on par with Mexico itself.
Black people see this…and they don’t like it. I’d love to say they don’t like it because they are patriots and don’t want to see America ruined in this way…but they are more upset about the moochachos taking jobs that normally go to blacks (like Postal Workers, city and county workers, union patronage positions, etc.) and eating up all the welfare benefits that have been dwindling since Democrats started bankrupting the country in 2008.
Matt Lauer and the Today Show were thus used to run some interference and distract blacks, by giving them a rich white female “Ray Ciss” to hate on for a while. Smelling red meat, no doubt the Justice Brothers of Jackson/Sharpton/Gates will find other ways to expand this…and by next week a whole host of new “Ray Ciss” individuals will be witch-hunted into public view. That should give Rubio/Graham/McCain enough cover to do what Democrats are blackmailing them into doing (because I swear these three men are indeed being blackmailed with something unique to each one of them…as that is the only explanation for why the three of them forever do things that will directly harm our country, just so Democrats can crow about these measures being “bipartisan”; “bipolar” is more like it if they aren’t being blackmailed).
Democrats want to talk about Paula Deen being “Ray Ciss” today…but I want to talk about Oprah Winfrey being an enormous racist in all applications of the word “enormous”. Whatever the institutional Left and the State Media is up to each day, let’s endeavor to shift the debate to the opposite. Don’t let these people help the Obama Regime by allowing them to create a distraction stage right so that they can accomplish something underhanded over on stage left.
Say what? “That’s racist”?
No, it’s not “racist”. You’re “Ray Ciss”…so grow up and tell the Justice Brothers they need to find a new catchphrase and livelihood.
UPDATE: 412pm CST 6/21/13 — So, one of the worst PR teams out there seems to have advised Paula Deen to go on YouTube with a poorly filmed, amateur “apology video”. In it she’s rambling and almost incoherent. The lightning’s bad, the camera angles are terrible, and I believe they tried to make it seem “from the heart” by having it appear she set up the camera herself and just filmed it without anyone’s input. Here it is:
I don’t think she should have apologized for a damn thing.
What she should be doing is turning this back on the State Media and saying that this is just ridiculous, that she has not used that word in countless years, and that she seems to be the latest person that the Race Industry has manufactured a scandal against. Either just for the fun of it…or because Democrats wanted to take her down for some reason.
I know that when people speak honestly about things like this they get accused of believing in conspiracy theories and then the Alinskyites ridicule them…but it’s not paranoia when people are really plotting against someone. Clearly they are doing that to Paula Deen…for some reason.
I’m really curious as to what that may be. Either she’s just a convenient white woman that the institutional Left is clubbing right now because it needed to get blacks riled up about SOMETHING, ANYTHING…or Paula Deen did something that upset the Left and this is her punishment. Just watch, she will be audited by the IRS next. I also wonder if maybe the NSA recorded some phone call she had and Democrats have told her they have it and will play it if she doesn’t just make an amateur apology video and post it on YouTube.
Every time something like this happens, I just hope that finally, at last, Democrats have done this to the wrong person. One of these days, when the Race Industry attempts to brand someone “Ray Ciss” that person is going to refuse to play along and will turn the tables on the Justice Brothers and the complicit State Media. When that day comes there will be fireworks. The entire system the Left’s put in place to control pop culture and public discourse in this country depends on white people living in terror of being called “Ray Ciss”…and rushing to apologize for whatever they did that allowed the Race Industry to fire up the Death Star and aim it at them.
FOR ONCE I would like to see a victim of this hucksterism and extortion stand up for herself or himself…and say I DIDN’T DO A DAMN THING WRONG AND THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST MANUFACTURING A SCANDAL TO DISTRACT FROM SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON IN THE NEWS.
Paula Deen was clearly told she’d lose her Food Network show, her book deals, and all her other revenue streams if she did not play along here. Her idiot and untalented sons depend on her coattails to make their own livings, so she’s probably thinking of them too. I kind of get a Martha Stewart vibe in all this and almost also think taking down Paula Deen was just an exercise in icon-toppling…which the State Media enjoys doing to women.
Martha Stewart being hauled off to prison was great fun for them. Remember?
Recall also how gleefully the State Media enjoyed preventing Hillary Clinton from being the Democrats’ nominee in 2008 and the first female President. They loved that too.
I don’t think I need to remind you what the State Media did to Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Jan Brewer, and Ann Romney.
Now, they’re going after Paula Deen.
If you are a woman of any substance or celebrity who has either built up something huge from scratch or is commanding respect on a large stage the State Media seems like it could ultimately come for you, too.
UPDATE #2 740pm CST — Well, that didn’t take long Food Network announced they have summarily fired Paula Deen and will not renew her contract for more shows. Deen did what the thugs of the Left wanted…and they fired her anyway. So, what was the point of that groveling above? Lesson to anyone paying attention: never, ever apologize when the Race Industry and the Justice Brothers come after you because they intend to destroy you regardless. Just because they can, since good people let them.
In comments, someone notes that more information is coming out about the deposition in which Deen stated she had used the word “nigger” in the past. Apparently, she was a bank teller and was robbed at gunpoint and then later described the black man who did it as a “nigger” when she was recounting the event to her husband at home. This happened in the 1980s…and Deen could have easily said in the deposition that she didn’t recall ever using the word “nigger” in her whole life…but she answered honestly that she had used the word to describe the man who pointed a gun at her when she was a bank teller and had threatened her life.
I have some thoughts on this because TWICE I have been mugged by black men: once in New York on Christmas Eve in 2008 and then shortly thereafter here in Chicago. Both times they stole my wallet, my phone, and the small digital camera I had been carrying with me…and both times they’d knocked me down with a blow to the neck and then whomped on me before I could realize what was happening. This happened to me because back then I was still operating under Democrat programming to not judge books by their covers…and when I saw black men approaching on the street at night I didn’t follow my instincts and move in the opposite direction or cross the street. I do not need a third lesson in the wisdom of following instinct over politically correct cultural programming, trust me.
However, I didn’t have any desire to call these black criminals racial slurs after they mugged me. The most accurate description of them was in fact just “black male criminals”…and there sure seem to be a lot of them in every single major city that is controlled by the institutional Left. I grew up in Cleveland in the 1980s and 1990s and slurs like the one causing the uproar today were never said in my house or by anyone I had any contact with…so they’re not my “go-to” thought even if something horribly traumatic happens to me. But, I can see how they would be for Deen in a terrifying situation like being robbed at gunpoint in the 1980s…since she would have grown up in the 1960s and that word would have probably been said all the time back then, by both white and black people.
I see some in comments below are starting to make the connection that this attack on Paula Deen is happening on the Friday before the Trayvon Martin trial starts up. I think we have our answer why this was done today. It’s to start getting black people revved up and angry and for the State Media to start villainizing whites in advance of what’s going to happen next week.
You see that right? You see how there are no coincidences with the State Media and how everything like this is timed perfectly to achieve their desired effects? There is absolutely no way in this or any other world that the witch hunt against “the butter lady” isn’t connected to the bigger picture racial tensions that the institutional Left wants stoked up next week.
This attack on Deen was just the priming of the pump.
QUESTION: Will conservatives ever stand up to the institutional Left and declare the race card and these endless accusations of this or that person being “Ray Ciss” to be ridiculous and unacceptable?
Will Republicans ever learn from the past and stop doing the same things over again while expecting different results?
RECOMMENDED FURTHER READING:
[ Click above to embiggen: what's something important for today in 2013? ]
Continuing our “Pride Month” look at various reader questions about the bad things gay people do or areas of the “gay community” that the State Media will never report on, here are a few more topics for you:
1. QUESTION: Did you see the article on The Blaze yesterday about two lesbians who complained about a “wedding” gift they received? What’s your take on that and what is appropriate behavior for a “gay wedding”?
ANSWER: The article mentioned above is this one: “The-knock-down-drag-out-text-feud-over-a-wedding-present-you-have-to-read-to-believe” by Dave Urbanski, published 6/20/2013..about a pair of lesbians who were “married” in Canada (I think)…but who had absolutely no sense of manners (which is really surprising for Canadians, whom I did not think behaved this way…but people in the “gay community” as a rule tend to be nastier and more materialistic than the general public for some reason).
Essentially, someone who attended the wedding bought the couple (identified as Bride #1 and Bride #2) what I consider a very nice gift basket…with all kinds of gourmet things and some fun stuff like marshmallow fluff and sour patch kids. The materialistic lesbians were very rude to the gift-giver(s) and sent a string of increasingly more hostile Facebook messages about how they would have rather had cash “in an envelope”. Towards the end of the heated exchange the lesbians mouthed off about how much money they spent per plate for their wedding ($97 a plate!) and how they valued the gift basket at only $30 (implying the gift-givers were cheap).
It’s not like the gift basket was from the drug store and filled with things like toothbrushes, broken glass, mouthwash, Elmer’s glue, rubber gloves, and adult diapers or anything. THAT would have been inappropriate and something worth bitching and moaning about…but the gift basket in question had a lot of gourmet things in it, along with fun stuff that the gift-givers honestly believed the angry lesbians would have enjoyed. Though, since it’s something I would have done, I do wonder if the sour patch kids were some sort of inside joke about these particular women having sour dispositions…because they clearly aren’t pleasant people and those candies indeed seem to suit them.
Now, I used to be an event planner and one of my first gigs ever was planning a lesbian commitment ceremony in Cleveland in the late-90s. I can assure you that not all lesbians behave like the ones in the Blaze story. I’m actually really shocked reading this on The Blaze because no lesbian I have ever known has behaved this way…and it sounds more like what a pair of gay guys would do. I think stereotypes are pretty accurate most of the time and catch on because groups of people really do behave in particular ways…so maybe in Canada lesbians don’t have the decency that I’ve seen gay women almost always show here in the States. I can tell you that when I planned that commitment ceremony the two women were incredibly kind and generous…and in fact specifically said that they wanted no gifts of any kind from anyone; instead, they asked that donations be made to the Susan Komen breast cancer research initiative.
That commitment ceremony was a hoot. They held it at the fanciest hotel in Cleveland (okay, the only fancy hotel in Cleveland) but insisted it be a “Hoe Down” theme…so the guests were told to wear jeans and plaid or checkered shirts and cowboy hats. There was a petting zoo with goats, rabbits, and chickens for photo ops and the couple paid a huge fee to the hotel to allow barbeque flown in from Memphis to be served at the reception. One woman wore a white cowgirl outfit (which made her look like Dale Evans) and the other dressed up in black Western gear (and looked a lot like k.d. lang). They tipped extravagantly and were so incredibly kind to everyone on staff at the hotel. All the guests had a marvelous time and to this day it’s one of the best events I’ve ever been to or been a part of.
I’m horrified to learn that the lesbians featured in The Blaze article behaved so poorly when receiving a gift because I was always taught that you should be grateful whatever anyone gives you. In grade school, the nuns drilled into us the story of the old woman in the temple who gave a small amount of money in the collection…while a wealthy man bragged about how he’d given 100 times more than the old woman. This was one of Jesus’ parables, and he noted that the wealthy man was actually worth many hundreds of times that of the old woman…but gave a smaller percentage of her savings than he did. So, in reality that donation of his cost him very little in the big picture but what the old woman gave meant she’d have to skip meals and go without heat for a spell…since it was a true sacrifice to her while the rich man would never miss the amount he contributed.
It’s tacky to ever complain about something a person gave you…because somebody should have raised you better. It truly is the thought that counts. That being said, I don’t know if I can put into words how thrilled I would have been to get the gift basket described in The Blaze article. I love gift baskets like that. I worked for a consulting firm years ago and all the various subcontractors we dealt with would send our office all sorts of baskets of Pepperidge Farms or Cookie Company gift baskets and everyone who worked there was excited to see what new and unusual goodies were in the baskets. We’d open one of those every few days and would all snack on it on breaks. It was just heavenly.
Not only do I think the lesbians in the story are trashy for complaining about the gift basket but I think they are spoiled fools for not loving the collection of goodies that were handed to them. Channeling some Mr. T. this morning, I pity those fools. If you can’t appreciate the sublime thrill of a gift basket with all sorts of fun stuff in it then something is clinically wrong with you. Seek help immediately.
I think anyone who gives a party of any kind expecting to make a profit is a horrible person. The reason you throw a party is to celebrate some event…and the reason you invite people to your party is to have those you love celebrate with you. This is not your turn to stage a fundraiser for yourself…and it was YOUR choice to spend X or Y on the food, decorations, and other things that went into the party. As a former event planner what I found most irksome about the lesbians’ complaining is that they kept saying “We spent $97 per person on the food!”. People who quote prices to others like this are irredeemable trash and should never be permitted to host another event again. Telling people how much you spent per plate for a party is like a magician giving away the secrets to a famous trick; you just don’t do things like this. And you never, ever make someone feel bad or guilty about attending a party you invited him or her to by explicitly stating what that person’s attendance cost you.
This is behavior I’d expect from an ignorant and mannerless kindergartener at her birthday party…not from grown women who claim they are mature and responsible enough to be getting “married”. I wish their mothers had been there to spank these two silly for their ill behavior…regardless of how old they are!
I read a lot of Greek mythology when I was in grade school because our student library had this gorgeous book of myths by Ingri and Edgar Parin D’Aulaires [ click here to check it out: www.amazon.com ]…and several of the stories in that book were parable-like in that they warned readers to never break the rules of hospitality…because Zeus, Hera, Athena, or Hermes were always out and about testing people’s manners and hospitality (especially to strangers and travelers). Disney’s version of Beauty & the Beast had an element of this too, because the titular beast was transformed into an animal because (at the age of 11) he was rude to a scary-looking beggar who came to his castle door late at night in a rain storm (which is just messed up, because I don’t think at 36 I’d be comfortable opening a door to a stranger in a storm myself). On top of all this, when I was in college I worked for the Ritz-Carlton hotel chain and later dated a guy who worked for the Disney Parks…so I take respect for hospitality very seriously when it comes to people you invite into your home or to a party you’ve thrown.
It’s really sickening to me to think of how hurt the gift-givers were that these lesbians were so rude to them. I’m old enough now to have seen numerous examples of people like this getting the “what goes around, comes around” treatment. I bet if The Blaze did a follow-up story in six months or a year that these two lesbians wouldn’t even be together anymore. Nasty people like this that are rotten in their hearts attract negative energy…and that will slowly tear down their lives. Because they are so greedy, I bet they’ll end up having money problems and their relationship will hit the rocks over it. Somewhere I’m sure, Hera will be smiling as just desserts are served with a chaser of marshmallow fluff and sour patch kids.
If you are invited to any event — be it a “gay wedding”, a birthday party for a cat or dog, a Halloween party, or whatever — you bring something that YOU want to give as YOUR gift to the host/honoree. If you think it’s appropriate because in your heart you believe the person will like it and that it is something meaningful for nice to you, then you did the right thing. It’s really about what’s in your heart at the time of gifting that matters…and it’s not about the price tag and how much you spent. Sing it, one-hit-wonder Jessie J:
2. QUESTION: With all the screaming and carrying-on for “gay marriage”, how long do gay relationships really last?
ANSWER: Well, that depends on if you’re talking about lesbians or gay men…because lesbians are light years better at relationships than male couples. I think I talked about this a little a few days ago, but there’s a gossip site I enjoy that covers gay life in Los Angeles that’s called WeHoConfidential. I have been working on a project in LA for the last couple of years and get out every so often…and WeHoConfidential helps me get an idea of how similar the scene in West Hollywood is to my own Boystown in Chicago. It’s amazing how the same ridiculously stupid gay drama happens on the west coast that plagues life here on the “north coast” (which is technically a term only used in Cleveland, but it’s what I always call the Great Lakes). WeHo is always making fun of “gay marriages” because their expiration dates come quicker than Whole Foods’ organic fruits.
A lot of male couples have been rushing off to New York or Massachusetts or Iowa or wherever to “get married”…without having any real respect for commitment. Shortly thereafter, they decide they want to keep hooking up…and then they break up…but now they have to hire lawyers to get the “marriage thing” removed from their lives. The actress Jane Lynch (who plays Sue Sylvester on tee-vee’s “Glee”) actually just announced her pending divorce from some woman she “married” not even two years ago (and I think she only did it because it was novel and suddenly legal in New York, so she could). I was really surprised by that, because lesbians are usually so sensible (when they aren’t grousing over sour patch kids at least)…and are more like Ellen the Generous and her “wife” Austi Spumonti (from “Arrested Development”). Jodie Foster was with a partner for many, many years but then cheated on her with some woman who worked for her production company…and then I don’t know what happened after that…but I think they are back together now (in my defense, a lot of lesbians look very similar because they go for that volleyball coach/Meredith Baxter Birney sort of look so I have trouble telling Jodie Foster’s old girlfriend from her new girlfriend from the recently-gay Meredith Baxter Birney). Queen Latifah has been with her girlfriend (a personal trainer) for many years now, but they aren’t “married” because Latifah still thinks she’s fooling people and has not come out. Robin Robinson from Good Morning America is supposedly going to get “married” to her longtime girlfriend some time this summer and come out herself on live tee-vee (if various entertainment sites are to be believed). Rosie O’Donnell was “married” for a while but whoever that woman she was with was, she came to her senesce and then I think a few other women have come and gone since then (Rosie’s apparently not so rosy to deal with). In general, lesbians are usually all about the commitment and don’t normally break up or cheat on each other…while gay men are pretty much all about the cheating and the hunting for new guys.
For some reason, lesbians are just usually more mature than gay guys…and I think they don’t like the hunt for new romantic conquests as much as men do. Maybe that’s a genetic programming thing, where males like to have sex with as many different people as possible…and society and females have managed to tame most straight men and keep them from straying. But, gay guys have no such societal pressure to be monogamous. In fact, the “gay community” encourages as much promiscuity as possible with gay guys…with the institutional Left really pushing this on gay men. Part of this is because I think Democrats want a lot of gay guys to be infected with HIV so they will depend on the government for medication (and, thus, they will keep voting Democrat because the DNC tells them that only Democrats will give them their meds) and the rest of it is because I think Democrats believe that if gay men settled down and had stable home lives they would have less disposable income to give away at Democrat fundraisers. Lesbians are notoriously cheap because they are always socking money away to buy a house or for retirement or Crocs or whatever…but gay guys spend every cent in a bar or to get the best table at the “must attend” fundraiser of the season…so Democrats really want to keep gay men in nonmonogamous relationships so those donation checks keep flowing.
And gay men are sadly very inclined to promiscuity…because it’s more fun than dealing with the same person all the time. Gay guys also start to feel old when they aren’t picking up a new guy to take to bed every night in the bars. I’ve known gay couples who were really good together who actually broke up just because they enjoyed dating so much and didn’t want to stop…and periodically they even date each other again, in between other short-term relationships. I know another gay couple named Robin and Jason who are both extremely handsome, smart, and successful (and nice) guys who had a commitment ceremony last year after being together for something like 8 years…but they have an open relationship and even bring home guys together for threesomes. Their relationship really works for them because they have their “marriage” but still hunt for fresh bedmates too. I don’t think I need to tell you that whenever they are on tee-vee or being interviewed in a gay magazine about making “gay marriage” legal in Illinois they conveniently leave out the part that they have an open relationship and engage in threesomes. I do think it’s dishonest of them to be pushing “marriage” for gays in this state when they aren’t monogamous (and that’s supposed to be a part of marriage)…but this is an instance where I think they’re both nice guys and forgive them for the hypocrisy because I think they just really love the attention of being interviewed and being used as the poster boys for “gay marriage” by groups like Equality Illinois. Life is short and if they are happy doing this, then I don’t fault them. They are playing a part for the cameras much like any actors or models would…regardless if they really take “marriage” seriously while screaming and shouting for it in the Democrat-controlled state of Illinois.
I think lesbian relationships usually last like five years or more on average and that most gay male relationships have a longevity of around two or three weeks. If guys actually last long enough that they move in together then they probably stay boyfriends for a year or two, maybe three. Jason and Robin are unusual because I think they are together for ten years or more at this point and have found a groove that works for them. Personally, my relationships with guys tend to be about three or four years when it’s a serious boyfriend where we live together. Justin and I met in 2010 but didn’t start officially living together until 2012 or so, for those curious. At this point, I don’t see that changing unless he does move back to Arkansas (which his mother CarolAnne is pushing for). I don’t think I’d want to live with a guy again after Justin, but I said that in the past after this guy Harvey and I broke up (having live together for about three years). Gay male relationships are just really hard and emotionally draining…and I think my work has suffered since Justin and I moved in together because I don’t have the time I used to have to get to everything I need to do in a day (since Justin wants a lot of attention and doesn’t respect when I am working…and those calls from his mom every day where they talk about their fears for hours result in Justin repeating everything to me for an additional several hours…which just drains all my energy). I’m still trying to strike that work/life balance and find a good groove with him…but he’s 26 and isn’t in the same stage of life that I am, being ten years his senior. I actually know a lot of straight couples who are almost word-for-word in the same boat as Justin and me…particularly those couples where one or both of them works from home or cyber commutes like Justin and I each do as freelancers. I don’t know if even straight people have figured out how to manage a relationship when two people are not separated for long stretches of the week by shifts in an office somewhere far from home. I do have faith and hope we’ll get this figured out in time, though…if Justin’s not convinced by his mom to move back to the woods surrounding Eureka Springs, that is.
I always get someone who will ask “Does Justin know you write about him?” or “Does CarolAnne read you?” and the answer is YES to both. I never, ever write about anything that’s a secret between us and I never, ever would write about his mom in a way that’s mean-spirited…but I write about my life because I think there are other people out there who are in similar situations who might benefit from knowing they are not alone. I think one of the reasons this country is now controlled by the institutional Left is because good people keep quiet about things too often…and they also don’t acknowledge the things bedeviling them. It’s a real problem right now in a lot of households that family members are being driven crazy worrying about all the insane things that Democrats are doing to the country in this The Golden Age of Hope and Change…and keeping quiet about what’s happening doesn’t do anyone any good. Maybe if we all talk about how emotionally and mentally fragile the news these days is making a lot of people we’ll all collectively reach a point where we do something to change that.
3. QUESTION: Did you see that Exodus International is shutting down? What did you think of the whole ex-gay rehabilitation concept thing?
ANSWER: As a matter of fact, I did see this…as well as the apology that Exodus issued for thinking that gay people could be turned straight. I think the people behind Exodus were always well-meaning idiots.
The thing is, if someone is gay then no amount of prayer or aversion therapy or hypnotism/magic is going to “cure” the person…because there is nothing ill to cure. Here in Chicago, there is a bar called The Lucky Horseshoe that I think is just trashy and fabulous…but there are so many old, grandpa-aged barflys in there who look so sad as they stare at the male strippers on the stage…because a lot of these guys were forced to get married and have kids while they really wanted to be gay fifty and sixty years ago. If you’ve never seen the movie Far From Heaven, you need to check that out [ click here to do so: www.amazon.com ] because Dennis Quaid plays a 1950s father of two who is gay but pretended to be straight because that was what was expected of him. That ends badly for everyone because he just couldn’t keep the delusion going forever. It’s horrifyingly sad that so many guys in the “Far From Heaven” days had to play make believe because their families or society made them.
I feel so lucky that I am a child of the 80s/teen of the 90s and that by the time I reached college I never had any pressure to play it straight and be forced into a heteronormative life I didn’t want. I know there are still guys who are having their midlife crisis here in 2013 and are currently imploding their families by coming out and leaving their wives to be with men they met on Craigslist…and that’s because everyone before the Millennial generation was still to some extent pressured to “Far From Heaven” themselves into these doomed marriages. If you ever want to see just how prevalent this is for yourself, go on Craigslist for your city and look under the Personals section for the Men-for-Men listings and then do a search for the word “married”…and you will see tons of married guys looking to hookup with each other while on business trips or while the wife is out shopping. A lot of married guys mess around while they are at the gym, too. Most wives must have some idea what their husbands are up to…but my heart breaks for the wives that have no clue at all that their husbands are gay and cheating on them with men. A few times, I’ve ran across guys who I know are married but are picking up other guys in bars in Boystown and if I can figure out who their wives are I email or write to them and let them know their husband is cheating. Justin says I’m going to be murdered one day for doing this, but if a guy is cheating on a woman with another guy I think she should know before he brings home HIV to her. That happens so often in the black community, especially, since there is such pressure on black men to not be gay that many of them acquire beards (like Michelle Obama) and play it straight on the down low. Unlike Michelle, a lot of these black women have no clue their husbands are gay…and that’s how a great many of these ladies get HIV. I don’t think I could live with the guilt if I ever knew a woman was being cheated on by a gay/bisexual husband and I didn’t warn her…and her not knowing led to her getting HIV. If someone’s life is at risk because the husband is cheating, then I don’t think it’s moral to keep quiet.
It’s interesting to me that Exodus International is folded just as the Millennial Generation is coming up in the ranks because this is a harbinger of a wider culture change in this country. Being gay is no longer something you whisper about, whch I think is a good thing. For those of you out there who don’t like Pride Month because you think that gays are obnoxious and flaunt their sexuality in your faces all June…I want to assure you that as the Millennials continue to rise in the ranks and 2013 becomes 2023 and beyond that the obnoxiousness of Pride will peter off. The in-your-face flaunting that goes on during the parades is really immature brattiness on the part of gays…who seize June as month to rebel and lash out at the Christian and conservative people that the Gaystapo leaders of the “gay community” claim are the enemies of gay people. Groups like Exodus International have long been seen as absolutely demonic by gays…even though in reality these groups did not have evil at heart when being organized…since I do believe the misguided people behind Exodus really thought they could “cure” gays and that being straight would make these guys happier. It doesn’t, but I think Exodus meant well…even though everyone involved were idiots. Bless their hearts. I’m rare in the gay community because I have never felt these people should be hated…but instead I just pitied them as clowns on the same level as those in tinfoil hats who might also try to teach their dogs to talk.
My boyfriend Justin’s parents actually tried to send him to Exodus when he came out in high school and he just laughed in their faces because the notion was so stupid; they backed down when Justin threatened to have himself legally emancipated at 16 (after which he swore he’d never speak to either of them again). Justin’s mom and dad admit today that the Exodus thing was dumb…but they meant well and thought Justin would be happier being straight. It’s funny, but once Justin’s sister Darcy had a baby last year all of this stuff has felt like ancient history in their family…because I think Justin’s parents just wanted to become grandparents and while they aren’t going to be marching in the PFLAG contingent at the Pride Parade in Little Rock any time soon, I think they’ve both mellowed to the fact that Justin lives with a guy and will probably always be doing that for the rest of his life. His parents are very nice to me and I’m nice to them in return, but I’m never going to be invited for their family holidays in Arkansas. The great thing is that I don’t especially want to go to Arkansas and I thus get to enjoy Christmas, Thanksgiving, Arbor Day, or whatever in the ways I did when I was single…so I kind of feel like I have a life that’s the best of all worlds because Justin doesn’t like doing the things I love doing during the holidays (which usually involves going to campy events, parties my friends throw, volunteering places, or taking oddball trips to places that are holiday themed or related). Justin and his family get to sit around together in Eureka Springs watching tee-vee on Christmas Eve and I get to be somewhere with a drag queen dressed as a bedazzled tree and go-go-boys dolled up as elves with Whitney Houston’s Christmas album playing on the speakers. Everybody wins!
You should actually be really happy today that Exodus is going away…because this is one less “villain” that the institutional Left will be able to trot out to rev up gays to hate on Christians and conservatives. The next several years are going to be FASCINATING, because the Left has always controlled gays with several highly emotionally charged things:
* Don’t Ask Don’t Tell and gay soldiers
* “Gay Marriage”
* Exodus International
* Hating Christians
* Hating specific Republicans (ie, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Jan Brewer…)
* HIV/AIDS and the need for expensive medicine
DADT is gone, so they lost that issue. “Gay Marriage” has now passed in 12 states (though Democrats have put the brakes on it in Illinois to keep the issue alive through the 2014 elections so gays will stay energized in the Democrat Party until it passes in this completely Democrat-controlled state). Exodus International has voluntarily shut down.
You see that Barack Obama has ginned up hatred for Catholics this past week, so the institutional Left’s clearly going to trade off an anti-Christian push for its fundraising leading up to 2014. You’ll also see the usual two-minutes-hates directed at the Republicans that gays are taught to gnash their teeth at like Emmanuel Goldstein. And I’ve been telling you that Democrats are encouraging a new explosion of HIV/AIDS because getting as many gay men infected and dependent on expensive medicine is the control mechanism devised by the institutional Left to keep gays on the Democrat plantation.
It’s sad that so many gays are useful idiots to the Left and don’t see how they are played by Democrats…but maybe as we keep talking about these issues word will start to spread that culturally gay people don’t have to stay this ignorant or gullible. If Exodus International can close down, then maybe gays can miraculously open up to the idea that voting Democrat is actually very bad for them.
– Tune in tomorrow for more responses to reader questions…and submit yours by email or thread comment below –
ODDS & ENDS: Here are a few things on Drudge Report that I think you might find interesting:
* Politicians and public figures were spied on by the NSA. I think we all need to talk openly about people like Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio, and others who do things that will harm not only the Republican Party in the future but harm Americans today…because every time they do things like this I scream IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING BLACKMAILED. Graham is gay…and Democrats always threaten to out him whenever they want him to support something like amnesty for Mexican criminals. Republicans are the dumbest people in the world for not just dragging Lindsey Graham out of the closet (with his autographed photo of Bette Davis) because this man is blackmailed just about every other week to do something horrible to the country…all because Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have some evidence of him getting up to gay hijinks. I bet they got that from the NSA. Now, I have no idea what the Democrats have on Rubio or John McCain, come to think of it, but I can clearly see that Democrats are pulling their strings…and I bet the NSA provided the Left with the material to do that. Why aren’t conservative writers connecting the dots and asking: What did the NSA find on Graham, Rubio, McCain and others that is being exploited by the Left to get these guys to betray their country and party so often?
* Senator Ted Cruz is trying to stop “The Gang of Ocho” from ramming amnesty through. I really like this guy…but I have had my heart broken so often in the last five years that I don’t want to invest myself emotionally in him. He is exactly the sort of politician I always dream of rising to prominence…because like Allen West and Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry he is aggressive and forthright and he pulls no punches. THAT is how Americans should all be. But I’m cautious because Republicans are just so painfully stupid and will find a way to marginalize or destroy this man. The State Media is already trying…and I just hope he has smart enough people around him to stop that. I’d love him to be the Republican presidential nominee next year, with Allen West as his VP. That’s my 2016 dream ticket. And I just hope he doesn’t start going-along-to-get-along to appease the Cocktail Party so that he can win the nomination. We just had two Cocktail Party darlings in a row lose to Barack Obama and I don’t want to see a Democrat elected in 2016 (or ever again).
* Reporter Michael Hastings was murdered before he could talk to Wikileaks. You need to watch Season 5 of “Damages” with Glenn Close because it’s all about this. Seriously. It’s so eerie, and I have not seen a single conservative writer connect the dots…but in that show a woman (played by Jenna Elfman from “Dharma & Greg”) gives information to a Wikileaks-like group and is murdered for it. There’s no way that in the year 2013 someone’s engine just explodes…like what happened to Hastings. When you are done watching “Damages”, you need to also watch The Pelican Brief with Julia Roberts, based on the John Grisham novel of the same name. The government killed people with exploding cars in that movie/book too…because people were going to spill big secrets. I think the Obama Regime is stupid and clumsy enough to kill someone using an exploding car. Easily. No one will ever talk about or write about this, though, because people are so afraid of either being killed themselves or of their websites being obliterated or whatever…but Michael Hastings was murdered by our government before he could talk to Wikileaks. If you don’t see that yet, then please watch “Damages” and The Pelican Brief. And then come back and tell me I’m crazy. The bad news right now is that the United States government is fully controlled by the institutional Left and is being used against the American people. The GREAT news is that in doing this the Left is overplaying its hand and unwittingly setting the stage for its own destruction. The Left believes it has engineered a Munich Putsch and that it will control this control forever…but I think we’re reaching the tipping point where too many people are being murdered with exploding cars…too many reporters have their computers hacked…too many groups get intimidated by the IRS because they oppose Obama…too many other federal agencies go after ordinary Americans. Washington DC is not an imperial capital enthroning a Pharaoh…and Democrats right now have used the government to do more evil to American citizens than Nixon’s imperial presidency ever did. The collapse is coming for Democrats…though it’s just taking longer than most of us hoped or prayed it would. But it is coming because totalitarian regimes don’t last in countries as unique as America.
* Anthony Weiner does more sick and disgusting things in New York. I’d love to hear from you if you are currently in the City. Because I have such a hard time believing that New Yorkers will really make this man Mayor. The thing is, no matter what the State Media says, that when New Yorkers decide someone is gross or off-putting that person does not get what he or she wants…no matter what the Democrats want in the City. Princess Caroline Kennedy is an example of this. Democrats thought she could waltz into Hillary Clinton’s Senate seat with a fart and a smile…but she just kept doing one stupid thing or another and embarrassed herself all around town. She finally had to give up her bizarre power grab after having breakfast in Harlem with Al Sharpton and making faces at the black people in there when they served her food she was unfamiliar with (chicken and waffles, I think it was…which I either remember because it happened or I’m thinking about because it’s my all-time favorite thing ever). I don’t know how New Yorkers stopped Princess Caroline Kennedy from becoming a Senator but will gleefully make a walking penis joke the next Mayor. Maybe people will just be so happy that Bloomberg is gone that they’ll actually elect a total and complete
dick weiner. But, then explain to me why they were so tough on the Princess of Camelot? Is it a sexist thing…where a woman can’t be off-putting but a man can be complete slime and everyone is fine with that?
* Government using metadata to track you. My boyfriend Justin’s mother was all freaked out over this last night. It went something like this: “The government is using metadata to track me! Don’t ever save any documents to your computer!”. Justin and his mother talk about crazy stuff for hours, freaking each other out. He looks like this most of the time wandering around our apartment, with his mother convincing him even the toaster is plotting against him:
[ Click above to emjustin: that look on my boyfriend's face after listening to all of his mother's fears for 3-hours on a Thursday night ]
The thing is, I don’t know what documents CarolAnne has that the NSA is going to use against her. Metadata is a real thing…and it refers to this computer code that’s embedded in every Word document and email or whatever. A computer expert can go in and see every change you made in a document, for instance. Like, if I type the sentence “The Obama Regime is plorting againts you” but then go back and correct the spelling mistakes, metadata would show what I changed and when I changed it so that it finally read “The Obama Regime is plotting against you” when I last saved the document. I spent the last several hours trying to figure out how the NSA could use that against someone like CarolAnne. What is she possibly writing that they’d be interested in mining metadata for? I think she’s freaked out because “metadata” is such a scary word. I actually just now thought of this, too, but all of this Obama Regime/Fast & Furious/Pigford/Andrew Breitbart mysteriously dying/Voter Fraud/IRS persecution/Benghazi/NSA spying stuff has created a climate of fear and terror in this country unseen since the post Cuban Missile Crisis panic in the 1960s.
CarolAnne is as terrified of the US government right now as people were of Moscow while they were building bomb shelters and having meltdowns fretting about nuclear winter. I wish I had taken more psychology courses in college instead of useless foreign languages because I really think tens of millions of people are cracking up all around us from fear overload. And I just don’t know how to help them. My own boyfriend is a basket case for much of the day because his mother infects him with this extreme fear of the Obama Regime and I just can’t do a thing to stop any of it.
Conservative writers across the board need to start addressing the reality that the institutional Left really is getting millions of people to completely shutdown and disengage from scandal and terror fatigue. It’s kind of like what Muslims have been doing to Israel for decades…doing evil things, hurting lots of people, and making everyone terrified every day in hopes of wearing them down and exhausting them into giving up. I know this is really happening in America now…but I just don’t know what to do about it (yet). Maybe as friends we could come up with something together.
QUESTIONS FOR COMMENTS: What things do you want to know about the Left’s use of the “gay community”as a Gaystapo goon squad to attack Christians and conservatives?
What else is on your mind this Friday June 21st, 2013?
How the Left Uses Gays to Dismantle, Undermine, and Toxify the Catholic Church…the Gaystapo in Action in Chicago!
John Nolte at Breitbart.com just published a hard-hitting piece that’s worth your very valuable time…exposing Barack Obama’s commitment to the institutional Left’s Alinskyite objective of “dismantling, undermining, and toxifying the Catholic Church”; this article’s one of those that I’ll probably quote from for years to come, because I’ve never seen this articulated so succinctly before. Dismantle. Undermine. Toxify. That is precisely what Leftists have been attempting in their decades-long war against the Catholic Church. Kudos to Nolte for precisely encapsulating so much evil into three small words…which I hope you’ll join me in making everyday vocabulary from this point forward.
What John Nolte probably doesn’t know firsthand, though, is that the Left’s weapon of choice against Catholics is normally gays…who serve as a Gaystapo goon squad that is revved up into frenzies of hatred against Christians in general (but Catholics quite specifically). If you observe the institutional Left’s strategic moves long enough, you’ll see it’s almost always gays who are bused in to block the entrances to cathedrals or churches and scream expletives at parishioners heading into mass; this is, of course, the toxification aspect of the Leftists’ agenda…since they are attempting to make going to Catholic mass so unpleasant an experience for believers that they’ll potentially start staying home, just to avoid being screamed at by obnoxious gays out on the street (most of whom, in the video above at least, are actually members of the Chicago Teachers’ Union…more on that later).
The Left uses the Gaystapo against the Church (with gays screaming “Bigots!”) in much the same way that Democrats trot blacks (led, of course, by the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Henry Gates) in front of cameras to accuse conservative businesses, Republican politicians, or any of the Democrats’ other perceived “enemies” of being “Ray Ciss”. This is stage crafting coordinated by the DNC, with gays and blacks serving as useful idiots and foot solders for the institutional Left.
It doesn’t matter to the State Media that the particular gays holding astoturfed signs or the blacks being paid $50 to walk a picket line often have no idea what specifically they are protesting (and, as in the video above, can’t really identify what exactly makes someone a “bigot” or a “Ray Ciss”)…just so long as the “news” can run clips of them angrily denouncing enemies of the Democrat Party as “bigots” or “Ray Ciss”. It’s almost as if the Left has a giant vending machine somewhere that dispenses these useful idiots in prepackaged cartons, in whatever flavor Democrats need that particular day to target a specific area of Christianity or conservatism for attack. This is such a well-oiled machine that Leftists no doubt have a color-coded chart to determine which particular subset of the Democrat Party can be most aggressively used to inflict the most damage to Christians and conservatives on any particular issue. It’s like knowing you just need to type in A5 to get your nacho cheese Doritos or plug in B7 for some Cheetos (while simultaneously sinking Republicans’ mixed-metaphoric “Battleship”).
You’re probably much more familiar with black people being used by the Left in antics conducted by “The Justice Brothers” of Jackson, Sharpton, and Gates (as parodied by satirist Paul Shanklin above)…but you need to start paying attention to the similar activities of obnoxious gays who are consistently manipulated as unthinking props by the “gay community” leaders who serve the institutional Left as what I’ve dubbed “The Gaystapo”; this is happening every day all around you…and you need to start speaking out against it.
Because if you do, then Democrats would no longer be able to use any of these people as weaponized props against Christians and conservatives and the institutional Left would be dealt a very severe strategic blow…WITH YOUR COMMITTED HELP.
[ Click above to embiggen: two men who spread virulent hatred against Christians….one in Chicago and one in Tehran ]
A classic example of the deployment of a weaponized Gaystapo brigade manifested itself just this week here in Chicago — on Sunday June 16th, 2013 — when a throng of self-proclaimed gays operating under the banners of “Equality Illinois” assailed the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel church on Belmont Avenue between Halsted and Broadway in Boystown (see “Hateful Gays Attack Catholic Church in Chicago” video at the top of this page…but be cautioned about foul language, loud screaming, and general obnoxiousness).
Equality Illinois is a political action group founded and funded by Art Johnston, the owner of Sidetrack the Video Bar in Boystown; though Johnston often introduces himself as “Chicago’s Harvey Milk”, I instead refer to him as “The Ayatoldja Johnston” because in Chicago he serves a function for “activist gays” and the institutional Left that the Ayatollah Khomeini similarly served for jihadists and Islam in Iran: he’s the one who makes the speeches to identify and denounce the “enemies of the gay community” and the Left in Illinois and then compels the equivalent of jihad against them. If “The Ayatoldja Johnston” pushes a fatwa against you from his perch at Sidetrack the Video Bar and marks you as an “enemy”, expect to have every gullible gay in the tri-state area harassing and menacing you lickety-split…in much the way that the Ayatollah Khomeini used to sic deranged Muslims on the worldwide “enemies of Islam” from his mosque in Tehran.
If you are familiar with the Alinsky Rules for Radicals you’ll already know that the institutional Left employs much of the same sort of tactics that the “Religion of Peace” that is Islam utilizes…and that both groups are very enemy-directed and destruction-focused. No wonder the Left attacks Christians relentlessly but never addresses the beheading, maiming, imprisonments, torture, forced gender-reassignment, general brutality or other evils that Muslims inflict upon gays in any country where Islam is dominant; Leftists clearly view Muslims as fellow travelers in the “enemy of my enemy is my ally” sense. Little do these idiots know, however, that should the institutional Left succeed in destroying the Catholic Church on a global scale that Islam will no doubt rise up to fill the void…and at that future date Muslims will turn on the useful idiots in the Left and execute them. The gays, to no one’s surprise, will be the first ones that Muslims kill.
Leftists don’t think that far ahead though…or, more accurately, they don’t seem to think that much at all. As the video I shot in Chicago last Sunday establishes.
When I brought this footage home and showed it to my boyfriend Justin, he watched exactly 47 seconds of it before he covered his ears and told me he couldn’t take anymore; the screaming, yelling, cursing, honking, and general obnoxiousness was too overwhelming for him. Justin’s a nice young guy from rural Arkansas who still asks me “why are these people doing this to our country?” whenever he witnesses the “activists” of the Left in action. For those of you who feel similarly to Justin and can’t make it through the full 8 minutes of footage I taped, here’s a rough breakdown of what the Gaystapo was up to in front of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel this Sunday:
* The video begins with a woman who self-identified to me as “a loud and proud bull dyke and rug muncher!” (that is a direct quote) answering my questions to her about what the “protest” was about (that’s me you hear off-camera talking to these lunatics); she’s wearing a tee shirt that’s clearly emblazoned with the Equality Illinois (EI) logo, much like the shirts worn by other attendees of this scream-a-thon. Look closely in the video and you’ll see that most of the signs also carry either the Equality Illinois logo or some reference to this group…as Equality Illinois is who directly organized the attendees (with help from the Chicago Teachers’ Union). The woman refused to give me her name, so I’ll call her “Equality Illinois Woman” in the below.
* I asked Equality Illinois Woman about the sign she was holding, which read “ARCHBIGOT of Chicago not welcome”; it turns out this mob was dispatched by the Ayatoldja Johnston’s Equality Illinois PAC to purposefully disrupt a mass being led by the Archbishop at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel for its gay Catholics group, AGLO (Archdiocese Gay Lesbian Outreach). The Ayatoldja Johnston seems to have decided that depressing turnout for this mass was important, so Equality Illinois Woman and her cohorts were there to bully and heckle any gay Catholics who were heading into Mt. Carmel to celebrate mass (more on this later).
* Labeling someone a “bigot” is a tried and true tactic of the Gaystapo, empowered by Alinksy Rule for Radicals #13: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Start paying attention to whenever gays anywhere call someone a bigot; it’s always a supremely astroturfed effort. The Ayatoldja Johnston did this to Illinois gubernatorial candidate Bill Brady back in the year 2010…and even went so far as to plaster the entire front of his bar Sidetrack on Halsted with bizarre signs screaming BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT! at Brady (in much the way that the screamers in the video shout BIGOT here in 2013). No explanation was ever given by Ayatoldja Johnston regarding what exactly made Brady a “bigot”…but according to Johnston he just was. That eerily reminds me of the Ayatollah Khomeini declaring Salman Rushdie a heretic and demanding his beheading in a fatwa; at least the only thing the Ayatoldja Johnston demanded gays in Boystown to do to Brady was to ensure he did not win the gubernatorial election.
* When I pressed Equality Illinois Woman for some specifics on what made “the Archbishop” a bigot, she said that he “takes money from parishioners to lobby against the civil rights of gay people”. I find this highly ironic, because by this definition Equality Illinois Woman has named Art Johnston himself as a bigot…because he takes money from Sidetrack bar patrons, funnels that into Equality Illinois, and uses that organization to lobby against the rights of Christians (including funding this scream-a-thon in front of Mt. Carmel that was intended to disrupt its AGLO mass last Sunday). This is a good reminder to all of you to heed Alinsky Rule #4…which is to “make the enemy live up to its own rules”.
* Equality Illinois Woman got very upset with me when I asked her what exactly the money from the Church was being used to do, and she rambled about it being used to “meddle in politics”. But, isn’t that what the Ayatoldja Johnston does with Sidetrack’s money via Equality Illinois? She got right up in my grill and said that the Archbishop doesn’t “know the difference between Church and state and can’t separate Church and state”…and that’s where I think it’s time to take a reality check and think about the fact that Democrats control the entire state of Illinois. Which is not Alabama, or Mississippi, or Georgia, or Arkansas, or even Missouri…where religious leaders have a lot of clout. I actually can’t think of any state where the Catholic Church is powerful enough to really affect politics in the year 2013, since the sex-abuse scandals of the 1980s really constrained whatever public influence church officials once had in America. Just think back to the last election and the various Bishops and Cardinals who warned Catholic voters about the dangers of Obamacare and its forcing the Church to violate its doctrine by funding contraception via health plans…and not all that many voting Catholics paid much attention to that at all when they cast their ballots. If any religious leaders in this country have any real political power today it is the evangelical ones…who can assuredly make or break a Republican’s national political career (see: Mitt Romney). Nobody in politics really pays that much attention to Catholics…except the Gaystapo that always attacks them. Which makes me wonder how much the Left had to do with the sex scandals of the 1980s and whether Leftist long-term infiltration of the Church set the stage for all of that…just so the institutional Left could weaken the Church from within in what Nolte called the effort to “dismantle, undermine, and toxify” it. We’ll have to revisit this another day because I think we might be onto something.
* At the 39 second mark, Equality Illinois Woman has walked away from me and has essentially stopped answering my questions. A very odd man pipes up who for some reason reminds me of a Muppet (so that’s what I’ll call him). He says that the Church is there to block gay people’s rights, so I ask him how exactly it does that in a Democrat-controlled state like Illinois where the Catholic Church has little to no power.
* Equality Illinois Woman then starts screaming at me about Prop 8 in California and doesn’t like it when I remind her that blacks in the Golden State who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 (to usher in The Golden Age of Hope and Change) also voted for Prop 8. One of the apocryphal tall tales that gays enjoy telling is that California is actually controlled by super-powerful Mormons in Utah who forced the passage of Prop 8 (which canceled out “gay marriage” in Sacramento). This is the height of absurdity because if Mormons were really that powerful then why didn’t they simultaneously carry the state of California for John McCain in the electoral college? The State Media will never admit this, but the reason that Barack Obama won the state of California’s electoral votes while Prop 8 passed in 2008 is because Obama’s black voters also gleefully pulled the lever to discriminate against gay people. And they loved every minute of it. I actually don’t know what blacks in that state were more thrilled about: electing a black man president or sticking it to gays with a ballot-measure F-U in CA.
* Equality Illinois Woman insists at the 52-second mark that the Archbishop was in fact behind Prop 8 (so it wasn’t the Mormons?) and that he was also behind the effort to block “gay marriage’ in Illinois. I assume she also believes he was behind the Kennedy Assassination, the removal of Twinkies from the marketplace, and the rigging of the Dancing with the Stars Voting in 2010 (no, wait, that was me!). For those who don’t know, Democrat Speaker of the Illinois House Mike Madigan decided not to allow gay marriage in the state of Illinois because if he had done this right now Illinois would be the 13th state to recognize “gay marriage” and Madigan is superstitious and didn’t want to be the “unlucky #13″ state. He wants Illinois to be the 14th state to legalize “gay marriage” because 14 is one of his lucky numbers (I think it’s a grandchild or niece or nephew’s birthday or something). This is honest to goodness the reason why “gay marriage” did not pass in a fully Democrat-controlled state legislature…just because Democrats here did not want it to pass this year. Fundraising off “gay marriage” is a HUGE FINANCIAL BOON for Democrats…and they need that money for 2014. What the State Media and the useful idiots at Equality Illinois won’t tell you is that Democrats purposefully tabled “gay marriage” in 2013 because they wanted at least one more year of fundraising in the “gay community” to fill their campaign coffers for 2014. If Madigan had allowed this to pass in ’13 it would have been unlucky for Democrats in the fundraising racket…so it’s better for the Left’s nationwide prospects in ’14 to keep gays riled up about “gay marriage”. Do you see how that works? Maybe “14″ isn’t a family birthday number for Mike Madigan after all…but is just another part of the Left’s longterm election strategies.
* Around the 107-minute mark Equality Illinois Woman and Muppet insist the Church controls the state of Illinois, which is just an outright lie. Have you been to this state? Clearly the Church would do a better job of running it than Democrats…and maybe black children in public schools here would be able to read by the age of 15 and AIDS and meningitis wouldn’t be making roaring comebacks in the City of Chicago. Idiots.
* Something really interesting happened at about the 114-minute mark. If you blink, you’ll miss it…but there is a man in a dark shirt with nasty dark hair and a goatee who started coming towards me to knock my camera out of my hand and assault me. You’ll hear Equality Illinois Woman pull him to the side and say “Did I say you could do that to him?”, which was my first indication that this woman was the assigned “leader” of the protest. You need to understand that this is how astroturfing works on the Left…there is always a contact person/leader of the event and then people like Muppet and Nasty Hair Thug are recruited by various organizations like Equality Illinois or the Teachers’ Union. When they arrive on-site, they are told that someone like Equality Illinois Woman is in charge. Usually they meet around the corner from wherever the actual scream-a-thon will be taking place and the contact person/leader establishes the rules and priorities of the event. One of the rules is that they can’t do anything that looks violent while being filmed…and they can’t say things on camera that people like James O’Keefe and Andrew Breitbart have been expert in the past at catching on tape. If Equality Illinois Woman had not been there to stop him, I’m pretty sure Nasty Hair Thug would have knocked the camera out of my hand or grabbed it…which would have been very unfortunate for him because police were standing by and I would have insisted he be arrested for assault and theft for doing so.
* At 121-minutes, Muppet can’t identify which representatives in the Illinois state legislature said they were being pressured by Catholics not to allow “gay marriage” in this fully Democrat-controlled state. He said he needed to go back home and look at some list he had of all these people. But, he didn’t bring this list to the event he was attending where he’d be screaming and yelling about these people? Doesn’t make much sense.
* At 144-minutes, Muppet asks me what I’m doing there and I truthfully told him I was just walking down the street and saw all the commotion. This is amusing to me because I almost never go down Belmont between Broadway and Halsted because the only thing that’s really on that stretch of Belmont is Our Lady of Mt. Carmel and that’s not the church I attend. It was a one-in-a-million chance that I of all people would be walking down this street right when this scream-a-thon was happening…and for once I actually had my camera with me and it still had battery life in it. I happened to be out that day taking photos of apartment buildings for a friend looking for a new place and if not for that I’d have never encountered these lunatics or gotten this on film. The Holy Spirit must have been directing me or something.
* I love that he says at 153-minutes something about “if you are a gay man”. That’s funny to me because I think there’s no way on Earth I could ever hide that I’m gay and don’t think I’m remotely passable as straight. I think my voice gives me away, totally.
* At 209-minutes, Muppet says that Democrats don’t control the state of Illinois with Speaker Mike Madigan. Clearly, Muppet is visiting us from BizarroWorld.
* At 220-minutes, Muppet insists these people he doesn’t know the names of are all afraid of “reapercushions” (I think he means repercussions, but maybe these are some sort of sofa paddings the Angel of Death carries around on which to rest his sickle). Once again, I don’t know why any Democrat would be afraid of any religious group because the way this state is gerrymandered there are no Democrats anywhere in Illinois, even far down south, who are ever in danger of losing their seats because of the influence of Catholics. That’s just crazy talk on Muppet’s part.
* At 242-minutes, I attempted to get good shots of as many of the faces of the people protesting as possible because I’d like to identify them all by name (and see how many of them work for the Chicago Public School system). If you read Nolte’s article, he makes it clear that the Left is targeting Catholic Schools for destruction because they are an impediment to the complete takeover of children’s education in this country (via the Frankfurt Plan). I always spot members of both the Teachers’ Union and the SEIU at any astroturfed protest in Chicago and endeavor to identify which teachers specifically are moonlighting in the Gaystapo. If these taxpayer-paid public employees are doing things like this on their off time…I think parents need to wonder what they are doing in the classrooms.
* Notice how the majority of these people scurry from the cameras, attempt to obscure their faces with signs, turn their heads away, etc. If they were proud of what they were doing and really believed in the things they were screaming then why are they so afraid to be photographed doing all of it? I can tell you, whenever I am at some event speaking in public I don’t care who films me because I am in a public place, engaged in a political activity for a cause I believe in, and I never, ever say or write anything that I do not believe 100% to be true and will forever standby. Leftists on the other hand always seem ashamed to be on film, like at heart they just know what they are doing is wrong and wilt when a camera is pointed at them. Why is that?
* 254-minutes…the two guys hiding their faces are both public school teachers but I don’t know their names. I recognize them because they were both wearing Chicago Public Schools red tee shirts in the bar Downtown on State Street earlier this year during the whole mess with the teachers’ strike. I remember the bald guy because he looks like Buster from Arrested Development. If you know the names of either of these guys (or anyone else in the video) please email or post in comments because I’d love to find out what schools they teach in and see if parents of their students know what they get up to on the weekends with Equality Illinois and its political agenda.
* At the 304-minute mark I see someone has a video camera on a tripod…and the camera is pointed at the church steps. Equality Illinois is very clearly trying to capture every gay man heading into the AGLO event on film…so that the Ayatoldja Johnston and the rest of Equality Illinois can identify these guys and deal with them in some way. Remember that this event was setup up right before the AGLO mass being celebrated by the Archbishop…so the camera was positioned from a vantage point to capture the faces of the attendees heading to the event. The camera is not pointed at the protestors, so it’s not being used to record the activities of the Equality Illinois and Teachers’ Union members. It is filming who is going to services for AGLO so that the Ayatoldja Johnston can know who these people are…and perhaps order gay jihad on them. Why else point the camera that way when all the action is happening on the sidewalk?
* At 307-minutes, the gay bullies dispatched by Equality Illinois harass a gay Catholic in a yellow shirt who is attempting to enter the church. They’re calling him names and shouting at him for participating in AGLO, but much to his credit he ignores them and keeps his cool…the guy in the yellow shirt says he has “seen two year olds that behave better”…and one of the gay bullies from Equality Illinois screams “yah, you’re wearing yellow and yellow”. I guess because he has on a yellow shirt as well as yellow shoes. That’s called matching. It’s a pretty standard thing to do, especially for gays. Yellow Shirt guy tells the Equality Illinois thugs that they act like idiots. They really don’t know what to do, because they are used to successfully bullying people, so Equality Illinois Woman just starts shouting louder.
* At 335-minutes, a man wearing the Number Five on the back of his shirt starts talking about Anita Bryant (whom Justin thinks is the “black woman who accused Clarence Thomas of putting hairs on a can of Coke” but is actually the former singer and Florida orange juice pitch woman whom Harvey Milk made into his personal nemesis back in the 1970s). Pay attention to Number Five, because I believe he’s also a Chicago public school teacher. I’ve seen him before at Teachers’ Union events, though he might be a professional protest-attendee in the ranks of the astroturfing Left. That means he might not even be gay himself, but is doing this because it’s safe to assume that Equality Illinois paid people to stand in front of this church and harass people attending the AGLO mass. I think he’s a teacher though, based on his mannerisms and the fact that I swear I saw him at the teachers’ strike protests too.
* Notice the Chicago police standing there. Justin actually asked me why the police were not doing anything to stop all this, but I had to explain to him that the cops in Chicago are actually really great guys…and they do an AWESOME job 99.9% of the time here. I love Chicago cops. They aren’t allowed to stop a protest like this or to interfere in it…but they were there to keep the sidewalk clear and actually protect people heading into the Church. So they were doing the right thing. If the Equality Illinois thugs had laid hands on anyone, grabbed my camera, or physically blocked the way into the Church then the cops would have arrested the gay bullies. But these people had a legal right to scream and yell and attempt to disrupt the mass verbally…they just could not physically touch anyone, step onto Church property to scream and yell, or prohibit someone physically from attending mass. They are allowed to videotape people going inside in an attempt to identify them and intimidate them because there is no expectation of privacy walking down a sidewalk and into a church.
* 341-minutes. Just look at how weird these people look. That also makes me believe this was a paid protest and that people answered an ad on Craigslist or something to attend this. There are such oddballs in this group from Equality Illinois; some look homeless, others appear to be mental patients. I doubt they all are fully aware of where they even are let alone why they are screaming at a church. One guy looks like Quasimodo and might think this is a staging of Hunchback. This is really typical for turnout at a Leftist paid event.
* 420-minutes. You can see a guy running past the lunatics to get into the church. It’s pretty sick that this is allowed to happen, as Justin said. Can you imagine if the tables were turned and gays had to run to get inside of a gay bar? I wonder what the Ayatoldja Johnston would say if Christian groups picketed and screamed “BIGOT!” in front of his bar Sidetrack on Halsted and forced his customers to run as they were entering the building, afraid of being filmed going in? I bet the State Media would be all over that, wouldn’t they?
* This all goes on for a while longer and the honking and screaming of BIGOT! give me quite a headache. I cut it off at 8 minutes just because it was more of the same thing over and over again and the police were keeping anything major from happening. But the protest itself went on for quite a while with lots of screaming and yelling intended to disrupt the mass being held inside. You’ll notice that everyone screams louder when the doors of the church are opened…because they are trying to get their voices to carry inside. I think they also are doing a psy-ops trick here, because they are trying to seem more numerous than they really are. As in, if they scream loudly when the doors are open the people inside will think there are hundreds of Equality Illinois thugs out there…instead of just a handful of paid lunatics.
What’s actually fascinating about all of this is that I never knew about this AGLO organization before and hadn’t heard that Our Lady of Mt. Carmel had some kind of a gay outreach program. The only way I would have ever found out about this was if I had walked by a protest like the one on Sunday that called AGLO to my attention. I’m now considering going to mass at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel and joining this AGLO group…and the Church will have Equality Illinois and the Teachers’ Union to thank for that new addition to their membership ranks!
I’m sure the Ayatoldja Art Johnston will just love that.
As I was walking away, Equality Illinois Woman said something I wish I could have gotten on tape because I enjoyed the visuals of it so much. She said, “THEY always send one of them out to try to discredit us like that”, while pointing at me. As if people who were never credited in the first place need me to discredit them.
I wonder who’s the “THEY” that she referred to in that and what “one of them” meant to her. Since Sunday, I’ve been enjoying coming up with ideas on that with Justin, imaging all sorts of variations on the theme of “THEY” and “THEM”.
Was “THEY” the Vatican itself, as if the Holy See dispatches me on these missions around the world in service of the Church? I pictured a tall, dark, and chastely-handsome colorfully-attired Swiss Guard popping up to my doorstep carrying a parchment scroll sealed in blood red wax and tied up in golden string with an urgent mission directive straight from the ring of Pope Francis in Rome…directing me to Belmont and Halsted to film lunatics screaming at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel on a random Sunday in Chicago.
Perhaps, instead of a Michelangelo-clad hottie the Vatican would just materialize a cherub in the vicinity of my desk who’d deposit my marching orders on finely-calligraphied vellum…like those owls that flew around Hogwarts passing all of those notes (but leaving just glitter behind instead of the horrors I imagine mice-ingesting owls depositing from their behinds as they took flight around the magical school). If black smoke over the Vatican means no pope has been selected by a conclave and white smoke heralds a new pontiff…does raspberry or peacock smoke indicate successful transmission of a message from the Holy See to a conservative homosexual in Chicago? The possibilities are endless.
Of course, I wondered if Equality Illinois Woman instead meant “THEY” in the Republican sense…like Governor Sarah Palin, Congressman Allen West, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Senator Ted Cruz, or others in the GOP ranks that I like and admire sent me out to videotape on Sunday? How awesome would that be? (Answer: it would be hella awesome, hunties). Where do I sign up to be an unpaid page for committed conservative people who are trying to save our country from ruin? I’d love that gig and would hope they keep me very, very busy always.
I very much enjoy being “one of them”, as Equality Illinois Woman referred to me…because I sure as Hades never want to be mistaken for one of the nuts who’d heed the Ayatoldja Johnston’s call for jihad and scream and yell at a church on a Sunday. I’d rather this woman forever call me “one of them”…since “one of us” in her case would mean a wasted and pathetic life wallowing in the institutional Left’s special blend of hypocrisy and hatred.
On an intensely personal note, the more I consider it the more I truly do believe the Holy Spirit drew me down Belmont (a street I rarely walk down) last Sunday (a day I rarely am out and about walking in the neighborhood) for the specific purpose of catching the Gaystapo on tape engaging in this coordinated attack against Catholics; for Nolte at Breitbart to publish his article on the War on Catholics today (while I was working on getting the video footage up on YouTube and this essay written) sends a shiver up my spine because it, too, feels like the Holy Spirit at work compelling my service to the faithful on the ground here in Boystown. There’s a great line in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where Sean Connery, playing a devote Catholic, “suddenly remembers (his) Charlemagne” and says, “Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky”…before employing an umbrella to send seagulls into the air to cripple a Nazi warplane. The Holy Spirit apparently has a long history of commandeering both the ordinary and the oddball for service as needed, no matter how unexpected it would be.
I’m delighted and honored to similarly answer the Spirit’s call whenever and wherever it comes…in service to my Lord, my country, and the American people I adore. I hope as friends you always join me in this and together we endeavor to expose all the bad things the supposed “gay community” does to aide and abet the institutional Left.
QUESTION FOR COMMENTS: Have you ever encountered Leftists like this out and about, screaming and yelling and carrying on the way that they do? Can you tell immediately how artificial and astroturfed these “protests” really are and by watching the video can you see how the rabble present really do appear to be hired hands from Craigslist?
What are some ways that YOU can spread the word that the institutional Left uses gay people as useful idiots and Gaystapo goon squad foot soldiers in the ceaseless War Against Catholics in this country?
[ Click above to embiggen: the only known antidote to fear is action ]
I grew up in Cleveland and went to Catholic school from kindergarten to college…and one of the things I remember the nuns repeating over and over again was that the Holy Spirit would send us messages in creative ways until we understood something important; the more we needed to hear the message, the louder the messaging would become…until we had our needed epiphany.
It’s long been obvious to me that certain people are in my life for a reason, with that reason typically being that I am supposed to learn a particular thing from that person. For the last month or so, since everything with the IRS and NSA scandals have been breaking, my boyfriend Justin’s mother CarolAnne has made life almost unbearable in our apartment. Justin’s a very sweet 26 year old who talks to his mother on the phone for three hours a day…but not because he particularly wants to. It’s just that if he doesn’t listen to her that she will keep calling, texting, emailing, and harassing him until he indulges her…and she won’t hang up until her husband comes home, at which time she makes him listen to her and she hangs up with Justin.
From what I figure, CarolAnne spends around 12 hours a day talking…and it is all about her many personal fears. Mostly, these are waking nightmares she has about the government spying on her and “tape-recording her”. The other night, Netflix randomly suggested I watch the old Gene Hackman movie The Conversation (check it out here: www.amazon.com)…and I swear that was the Holy Spirit helping me better understand CarolAnne, because it’s a movie from 1973 about people tape-recording each other all over the place and using these microphones that look like sniper scopes and pointing them at people to hear over long distances. Also, Gene Hackman rolled around in a van where all the tape-recording equipment was kept and he’d pick seemingly random people to tape like this.
For the entire time I’ve known Justin, CarolAnne’s been burning up his phone with insistences that vans were cruising by their property or that people are “tape-recording her”…and I never understood why her fears were so specific. But, I’m today convinced that she saw the movie The Conversation at some point late at night and it’s just haunted her ever since. I believe this because I’ve made the mistake of watching creepy movies at night…and have fallen asleep during them…so that I end up having recurring nightmares more or less involving the plot of that movie.
CarolAnne is Justin’s mother and he loves her very much so I will never criticize the woman or comment on what I think about her belief that people in vans are always out there “somewhere” tape-recording her…but after watching The Conversation I think I can understand a little of why she’s so convinced this is happening, since in 1973 what was going on in that movie would have probably been shocking to people who I guess never owned a tape-recorder themselves. It must have freaked her out…and she never got over it because she never addressed the fear it instilled in her.
I know a lot of people are similarly freaked out while imaging all the gadgets and gizmos the NSA supposedly has in 2013…but I think it’s absurd to be terrified of “someone coming to get you” if you aren’t doing anything illegal. None of this stuff is admissible in any court and we are still a nation of laws, regardless of whatever you are reading on the Internet that is scaring you. Many people in the IRS need to be sent to prison for what they did to the Tea Party and the NSA needs to be refocused on surveilling actual terrorist threats (such as mosques…which apparently WERE NOT being eavesdropped upon when they should be…since we all know that girl scouts and octogenarian grandmothers are the real threats to our country…not Muslims and their “Religion of Peace” that will blow you to pieces”)…but the IRS and NSA are not coming for YOU, specifically. And if they ever did they would not get away with it because the jig is up with all of this now.
At several key junctures in my life, I believe I encountered certain people for a reason…and all of those people told me that the only known antidote to fear is action. Every time I heard that was a low point in my life when I desperately needed to hear it…and I swear the Holy Spirit compelled people to seek me out and tell me what I needed to hear. Maybe today is a day I pay that forward and remind you that the antidote to fear is action…if you are someone who has been traumatized by the revelations of what the IRS and NSA have been up to.
I personally am not afraid if my phone conversations are being recorded or my emails are being read or I’m being targeted by the government because of my outspoken condemnation of the Obama Regime and the political Left in this country. CarolAnne every day tells Justin that she thinks “today will be the day” that the Left sends someone to come for me…and every day I tell Justin that Rush Limbaugh, Thomas Sowell, Mark Steyn, Governor Sarah Palin, Allen West, Senator Ted Cruz, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, and Ann Coulter would disappear in the cover of darkness before I would be “taken away”. Though, because we’re friends like this, I do aspire to be “taken away” the same day as all those people…because that’s mighty fine company in my opinion. I’d actually be somewhat insulted if “the government” came for all of them but left me behind…like it was the Rapture or something and I just wasn’t good enough to be murdered with my personal heroes.
I think the IRS needs to be abolished and the NSA put under serious new oversight…but I am not worried about being listened to. Frankly, I’m proud of everything I’ve ever said or written and never put in words or type on a screen anything I’d be ashamed to see blasted onto a billboard on Times Square. I HOPE the Obama Regime is listening to my every phone call because they will certainly get an earful…and I hope they read everything I write because that’s so many hours of lost productivity on their part, since I’ve generated a lot of content in my lifetime and I’m sure it’s a mountain to wade through.
For whatever reason, Justin’s parents are pretty much terrified of life in general and spend their time on this planet cowering in horror over one thing or another. If they aren’t crippled by frost-fingered fear then they are talking about how afraid they are. Justin has inherited some of this from them and will go on and on for literally hours about how afraid he is that the NSA is listening to everything we say in our apartment. ”Well, let’s talk about good things then and really make them enjoy themselves,” I tell him. Why waste your life being afraid of people listening in? That’s giving these people power they shouldn’t have and don’t deserve.
I think there’s a lot of egomania in all this too, on CarolAnne’s part, because I don’t know what she’s up to that’s supposed to be so fascinating to government agencies. She’s retired, has no hobbies to speak of, rarely leaves her house, and spends almost her entire waking day freaking people out about them being tape-recorded. I think it would be torturous to sit in a van listening to her talking about people in a van listening to her talk about people in a van. But, that’s what she insists is happening. I give it a few more weeks before she invents a secret language so she can talk in code with Justin and his sister Darcy. So the NSA will never know!
It’s not in my personality to ever give up on anyone, but I am close to doing that with Justin and his family. They are pretty soul-killing to deal with when there’s something like the IRS or NSA scandal happening in the news, because they’re all news junkies who never do anything but read things on the screen. I really have grown to hate Breitbart.com since Andrew died because I feel like the stories there just encourage people to be afraid of everything and sit around in the fetal position. Andrew Breitbart would be ashamed of what’s become of his sites…because in the old days, with Andrew at the helm, the “Bigs” gave people hope and showed them how to take action. Now, it’s pretty much just a bunch of guys over there with halitosis scaring the crap out of people. I’m sick of it.
Justin’s mom needs to join her local Tea Party and start finding ways to volunteer. Today is an excellent day to start, because at 12 noon there will be protests at all the IRS offices across the country. There’s the big one happening in Washington, of course, but if you’re not anywhere near DC you can go to the IRS office near you. There will be a group of others out there too. I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be. Go there, meet up with nice people who are sick of the government persecuting conservatives and Christians, and scream and yell for a while.
But, more importantly, make new friends who clearly enjoy leaving the house and going out into the world and doing something. Do not spend your life sitting in front of a computer screen being scared of things. You know I love you and am honored you come here to read what I write, but I don’t want you sitting around the house just reading political essays or commentary all day. God did not gift you with life to waste it like this…or to cower in fear when something in the news scares you.
Justin constantly says I’m abnormal because I’m not afraid of things, but I just don’t see the point to fear. I admit that living in the city I get creeped out if I hear a noise at night….but then I use my senses and all my faculties to investigate what it is and determine if it’s a real threat or not. Twice, I’ve been burgled since moving to Chicago and twice I had to scare intruders off…but that’s like raccoons constantly breaking into Justin’s parents house in rural Arkansas; it just comes with the territory and is a price I pay for choosing to live in Chicago. I never lose any sleep over this and just deal with such events as they come, with a baseball bat and a few other things at my bedside always ready for use.
Life is too precious to waste on being afraid all the time…but that’s not me telling you to just be okay with what the IRS and the NSA and the Justice Department and Homeland Security and (geesh this list is horrifyingly long) the rest of the Obama Regime have been up to. Speak out against this. Rile your friends and neighbors up against the Regime. Go our there to a protest and scream and yell and tell the IRS that you are here to supervise them because you are a taxpayer and an American citizen and Reese Witherspoon ain’t got nothing on you.
That’s another thing that Justin always comments on that I do…but whenever I encounter any sort of a government worker I make a point to tell the person that I am his or her supervisor. I regularly go downtown to attend all sorts of meetings for the Board of This, That, or the Othere…and often I am the first person in years who ever bothered to come down for a meeting of that Board. When I arrive, I say “I’m Kevin DuJan and I am here to supervise you”. Almost always, these people are horrified. I then inform them that pursuant to Illinois’ open meetings laws I am going to be filming all of them and will evaluate their professionalism and conduct. Government workers absolutely hate this. If they give me any trouble at all, I whip out the governing statutes and inform them that if they give me any more trouble that I will bring the state’s attorney into this. You’d be stunned at how fast they back down and suddenly remember that they really are agencies subject to the public’s observation and oversight.
The thing is, though, that Justin and his family remind me that most Americans have forgotten this. Sadly, in 2013, Americans really are afraid of our government. That’s heart-breaking because Americans are such awesome, ass-kicking people. I remember when I was in grade school and the principal convened the first-and-only “Nationality Day” and all us kids were forced to talk about what made our “nationality” special, I talked about how fantastic America was…and that how people here weren’t afraid of things like everyone in Europe and weren’t tragic and irredeemable messes like people in South America or Africa. Americans are rock star, and if dinosaurs were alive today people in America would be riding the dangerous ones and eating the herbivores…because that’s just such an American thing to do…to take the dinosaurs God gifted us with and do useful and impressive things with them. People in other countries would just be staring at the damn things (or would be afraid of them)…but Americans would go to town and have a rodeo.
I love that. And I love that Americans are polite and nice and everything…but we’ll also punch you in the face if you deserve it. After an American beats someone else at something and it’s clear that he or she has won, I love that it’s our nature to pull that loser off the ground and try to make friends with the person. A lot of the time, these opponents are intensely stupid and keep trying to mess with us…so they keep getting clobbered…but eventually they end up our allies (like Germany). I love that. No other people in the history of the world have ever been like this. And it just makes me so proud and always fills me with hope for the future because I believe God gifted the world with the American people and it was a mighty generous and amazing thing to do.
I love Justin, but he drains my energy and I just can’t listen to him for long. Life is too short. While I’ve been typing this, he’s been going on about his fears and how things his mother told him last night gave him nightmares. He wants to now share all that with me…I’m not sure why. I don’t know if he has some need to verbalize it all so that he can get it out of his system…or if it’s like a zombie virus and there’s this biological need for him to spread this fear to someone else, since his mother infected him with it. But I have an hourglass on my desk and when he sits on the couch next to my work station and starts up with his nonsense I turn the glass over and give him an hour to talk about his fear…and then he either needs to give it a rest or I leave the apartment to do something productive. I just won’t allow him to steal my entire day from me with this garbage.
I really hope if you’re in a similar situation you will talk openly about it. I think this is one of those moments in history where people are afraid to say things, and so everyone is just carrying around this burden. We’re due for a dam-breaking here…and what I think is happening is that psychologically people are very stressed out right now from one of two things: either they are people like Justin and CarolAnne who are terrified of everything and that causes them stress…or they are like me and are stressed to the breaking point because they are being forced to listen to how perpetually terrified their family members are.
All of this is being caused purposefully by the Left, because it’s one of the Alinsky Tactics to “keep the pressure on” (Rule #8) until “the enemy” is so worn down it just gives up. The Left considers the American people the enemy…and part of its strategy is to freak people out with one outrageous and scary thing after another until it just wears everyone down into exhausted complacency.
I know this because I am personally both mentally and physically exhausted listening to Justin every day. We are at the point where we’re very close to breaking up and him moving back to Arkansas, where he and his mother can talk about their fears to one another in person all day and waste the rest of their lives like that. I just don’t want any part of this any longer. Something has got to change.
Since I can’t control Justin and honestly can’t even get him to listen to reason, I can only adjust my reaction to him. I need to try to find something productive, tangible, and relatively easy to do every day to TAKE ACTION against the Left…in ways that Andrew Breitbart might have thought of if he was still around. Today, since people are going to be protesting the IRS, I know that Andrew would be out there with them. So, that’s what I am going to do here in Chicago. I have no idea what Justin or CarolAnne plan to do with their day, but I doubt it will involve taking any action about anything.
Which is sad. Eternal optimist that I am, though, I hope that if I model better behavior for Justin and give him a live-in example of how taking action is better than sitting around all day talking about his fears or listening to his mother’s paranoia that he will get off his butt and push back against the Left (instead of being just another pushover).
I never regret leaving the house to be part of something…but I would hate myself if I just curled up in a ball and was so cared all the time. Especially being scared of the government…which works for us…and which all of us actually observe and supervise.
Or, should be observing and supervising (for those too scared all the time to be doing what they’re supposed to do).
[ Click above to embiggen: what will be important for the year 2013? ]
Here’s another multi-part question about the “gay community” that readers have submitted for our month-long look at bad things gay people do to others that the State Media in this country will never, ever report on…seeing as how the narrative they push is that gay people are perpetual victims, much like black people. So, anything bad that a gay person does must always be ignored by the Ministry of Truth…just like how the State Media contorts itself like Plastic Man to avoid ever shining a light on the terrible things black people do.
A new study being pushed on Drudge Report today shows that only 23% of people in this country believe that what the newspapers and the tee-vee are telling them every day is even remotely true. Who are those 23 people out of 100 who think the State Media is trustworthy at all? Idiots. I swear to you, if it is the very last thing I ever do with my life, I am going to think of a way to get that number down to just 13% of the public believing a damn thing they hear on the tee-vee; newspapers I don’t have to worry about since those will be gone within my lifetime for sure (and probably the next five to ten years). The tee-vee is going to be around for much longer…even if it transitions to becoming an all-digital medium.
Over the next two weekends, various cities are going to be having their “Pride Parades” and the tee-vee is going to tell you how evil you are for judging the obnoxious behavior you will see on your screens; the tee-vee is lying to you, like always, because any nastiness or brattiness happening at any of these events is originating with gay people aiming that evil at others…but most especially Christians. The Pride Parades are not, in fact, occasions for gay people to celebrate “pride” in anything…but they are really just a very strategic weapon the Left uses to declare open war on Christians and conservatives for the entire month of June. They get away with it by showing a lot of rainbows on the tee-vee, or zooming in on hot guys dancing in their speedos a top floats to distract people. As lovely as rainbows and male strippers are (and I admit I’m a big fan), you need to always remember what the propagandists of the Left are really up to with “Pride Parage” coverage: it is ALL ABOUT furthering the Left’s agenda in the Culture Wars and continuing to convince Americans that being a Christian or a conservative is evil and that the various subgroups under the Democrats’ umbrella are all perpetual victims who need your sympathy. In reality, the roles are actually reversed…which you’ll see if you pay closer attention.
One thing in particular I want you to watch for, because it will happen in your state whenever the Pride Parade is held in YOUR biggest city: the tee-vee will show you a handful of random people holding up signs that read “God Hates Fags”…and then they will have a clip of either gay people or heterosexual members of PFLAG denouncing the “God Hates Fags” sign-holders. What the tee-vee never tells you is that the ones who are holding the “God Hates Fags” signs aren’t religious people at all…but in fact are actually either people hired off Craigslist by Leftist groups to be out there or they are members of unions like the SEIU. Those are Democrat operatives out there aping for the cameras so that the tee-vee can have a visual of Christians supposedly attacking gays. The thing is, these people only appear when the State Media wants to push the narrative of gays-as-victims. In Chicago alone, there are hundreds of events a year that these astroturfed “religious zealots” could be disrupting or protesting…but they ONLY show up for the Pride Parade coverage. Why is that? You’d think if they really believed in this “God Hates Fags” stuff that they’d be out every Saturday night in Boystown with their signs, trying to discourage people from patronizing all the bars and other gay businesses in town. But, they don’t do that.
It’s almost as if these “religious zealots” don’t actually exist and are just a cast of characters hired by elements of the institutional Left as some sort of stagecraft to push the desired narrative in June that gays are such victims. Now that I’ve told you to look for this, I hope you can watch for yourself and let me know if you can start seeing through some of the State Media’s deliberate and purposeful lying. The truth is out there if you would just only see it.
QUESTION: You’ve talked a lot lately about a group you call “The Gaystapo” but I don’t really understand who they are. Do they call themselves that or is it something you came up with? What do they do exactly and how are they organized?
ANSWER: I coined the term “The Gaystapo” here on HillBuzz.org in 2010 or so, because that’s around the time that I personally started receiving organized harassment from the “gay community” here in Chicago. Prior to this, I was vaguely aware of bad things that gays as a group would do to others…but I never thought much about how organized an effort this really is.
If you know my personal story of running this site, I used to write anonymously about politics because I live and work in a Leftist-controlled city and at the time I had a business that depended on consulting and freelancing for nonprofits. I still can’t get over the irony of this, but elements of the Left had been trying to “out” my real identity for two years to punish me for first of all supporting Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama in 2008…but then also for backing Sarah Palin and John McCain in the general election; the Left could never figure out my name…until a Cocktail Party Republican named Fran Eaton at the little-read website Illinois Review purposefully outed me for personal reasons (I think it was a favor she did on behalf of my ex-boyfriend, who is a particularly vengeful bisexual still trying to climb the ranks in the Republican Party in Illinois). So, the Left couldn’t do much to me until a Cocktail Party Republican like Fran Eaton helped them…which I think is one of the most telling anecdotes you will ever hear about why so much of the GOP is a very bad thing for this country.
Not long after Fran Eaton outed me as the principle author of HillBuzz, the “gay community” here in Chicago started harassing me…because they didn’t like what I was writing about the bad things “the community” does. Things really heated up in the summer of 2010 because Art Johnston — a man I’ve since identified as the primary Ayatoldja of the Gaystapo here in Chicago — plastered all of the windows of his business, Sidetrack the Video Bar, on Halsted with hateful, nasty signs that maligned Illinois gubernatorial candidate Bill Brady as “a bigot”. It was incredibly vile…and something that Johnston did just to rev up hatred in the “gay community” for both Brady and Christians…since Johnston also used any event held at Sidetrack to make or authorize speeches that told all the unthinking, useful idiot gays in attendance that “Bill Brady is evil!”…”Bill Brady is a crazy Christian!”…”Bill Brady wants to put you in concentration camps!”…and other such nonsense. I’ve told you before that the best way to describe what goes on at Sidetrack during one of these big events (attended by capacity crowds of about 1,200 gay men at a time (and like 5 women with low-self-esteem who hang around gay men like flies on mangos)) is to just refer you to the two-minutes-hates directed at Emmanuel Goldstein in the book/movie 1984:
[ Click above to play: and if you don't already have a copy of 1984 the book or the movie, you need to get one today...www.amazon.com…and help continue to keep them in the Top 100 of purchases on Amazon to send a message to the State Media about how Americans feel about the IRS, NSA, Justice Department, and other Obama Regime abuses of power ]
The reason I call Art Johnston by the name “The Ayatoldja Johnston” is because he behaves much like the Ayatollah Khomeini did in Iran; Johnston regularly takes the stage at Sidetrack to condemn the “enemies of the gay community” with fatwas he issues, declaring this or that person (such as Bill Brady) a bigot or commanding the useful idiots and drunks assembled in Sidetrack to engage in jihad against other “traitors” and “quislings” (which would be me…and other gay Christians and conservatives out there who speak out against the evil things that the Ayatoldja Johnston does here in Chicago). The State Media enjoys claiming that that Art Johnston is an inductee of the “Chicago Gay & Lesbian Hall of Fame” and that he founded the organization Equality Illinois…but the Left’s propaganda wing doesn’t tell people that Equality Illinois regularly harasses religious people and is essentially just a sock puppet that spreads Johnston’s anti-Christian and anti-conservative messaging for Johnston.
It works like this:
* Art Johnston owns the largest gay bar in Chicago, which makes it probably the largest gay bar between New York and Los Angeles. Though it’s never won Best Gay Bar in the country in any survey I’m aware of, the place is actually quite gorgeous inside and remains extremely popular. Sidetrack is known for flaunting Illinois’ liquor laws by giving away every second or third drink for free…and Johnston never has to account for this because of the clout he has with politicians in this state.
* Attracted by the free drinks and the very beautiful interior of the bar, unsuspecting gays arrive at Sidetrack and receive anti-Christian and anti-conservative indoctrination during an evening at the bar. This is especially true during “Comedy Night” Thursdays when long blocs of virulently anti-Christian “comedy clips” are played that mock Catholics in particular (but never, ever saying a bad word about Muslims). Every event held at Sidetrack is MC-ed by Bradley Thomas Balof, a Chicago public school teacher who moonlights as a male erotic entertainer and also Sidetrack’s master-of-ceremonies; Balof revs up hatred for Christians every time he takes the microphone…and he serves as the Ayatoldja Johnston’s opening act, getting the crowd hungry for the red meat he’ll toss at them under the banner of Equality Illinois.
* The majority of events held at Sidetrack are in some way fundraisers for Equality Illinois…which is basically Art Johnston’s personal Public Action Committee. This is a very common tactic on the Left, to incorporate some sort of supposed non-profit that then does whatever a particular Leftist wants that thing to do…which allows that individual Leftist wiggle room to claim “it’s the organization doing it, not me!”. Another way to look at this is like what Hollywood actors do when they create their little vanity “production companies”; these are ways to move money around with less scrutiny than if they were just operating everything under their actual names.
* Johnston funnels revenue from Sidetrack into Equality Illinois and then uses Equality Illinois to attack Christians and conservatives throughout this state. In the process, he gains a lot of clout with politicians in Illinois such as Rahm Emanuel, Mike Madigan and his daughter Lisa Madigan, Anita Alvarez, Pat Quinn, Dick Durbin, and of course, Barack Obama. This covers the Ayatoldja Johntons’ butt when it comes to things like the liquor laws and also when it comes to mistreating and violating the civil rights of his employees (which he’s being currently sued for in federal court).
* No other bar in Chicago is operated this way and is so directly tied to a Political Action Committee like this. At the other taverns, clubs, and restaurants catering to gay clientele in Boystown there is no hatred being stirred up by the owners against anyone. Those other places are just about having a great time, drinking, dancing, listening to music, and (of course, for a gay bar) hooking up. But, at Sidetrack it’s like the drinking and the having fun is considered secondary to recruiting as many young, unsuspecting gays as possible into the cult of the Left…by the Ayatoldja Johnston CONSTANTLY pushing this “we must unite against our enemies!” Orwellian garbage all the time.
Art Johnston gets away with this for the same reason Sidetrack wins “Best Float!” every year in the annual Pride Parade (no matter how lackluster and amateur the effort): because money talks and the amount of cash that Johnston funnels into the Left via Sidetrack gives him clout enough to have anything he wants in this town. That means he also thinks rules and laws do not apply to him and that he cannot ever be criticized.
The State Media’s at fault for that, because all across the country there are people like Art Johnston who run the “gay community” in all big cities. There are people like this in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, New Orleans, San Francisco, DC, you name it. The men orchestrating the very organized efforts to malign, menace, and harass Christians and conservatives in the “gay community” across the board are what I call “The Gaystapo”. The specific people such as Johnston who are the leaders and funders of these efforts are the gay Ayatoldjas…since they are forever telling other gays the evil things they need to do “to (our) enemies!”.
Can you imagine if Christian or conservative business owners engaged in activities such as Art Johnston’s? The State Media would have those establishments shut down and RICO statutes would probably be applied against any people on the political right who were suspected of colluding against the Left and using their places of business to recruit goons and foot soldiers for their efforts.
But, since Art Johnston is gay and owns a gay bar and his recruitment and fundraising efforts are for a gay organization that hates Christians and conservatives the State Media will never speak a word about any of this.
The Gaystapo is a lot like the krysha that Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Henry Gates and other “Justice Brothers” run in the “black community”; it’s a way for the Left to use specific minority groups as weapons against conservatives. For this sort of racket to succeed, the Gaystapo and the Justice Brothers must enforce strict adherence to the teachings of the Left in their respective “communities”. Any member of these minority groups who strays from the plantation must be destroyed.
With the Justice Brothers, this means regularly pummeling Condoleezza Rice, Allen West, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, and other conservative blacks so a message is sent that if you are a black person who dares to vote Republican or voice conservative views then you will be annihilated. Remember that the State Media will never criticize a black Democrat for anything…and will in fact aggressively protect people like Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangle, John Lewis, James Clyburne, Eric Holder, and (of course) Barack Obama no matter what terrible things they do…because the members of the State Media were taught in journalism school by Leftist professors that blacks are useful tools for the Democrat Party who must always remain useful to Democrats.
Any blacks who don’t toe the party line are smashed to pieces as much as possible whenever the State Media can gin up an excuse to do so. Ann Coulter wrote a wonderful book that addresses some of this (which you can checkout here: www.amazon.com).
The EXACT SAME THING happens with gays…only instead of the Justice Brothers we have the Gaystapo enforcing obedience and allegiance to the Left and the Democrat Party. I think Democrats primarily use blacks as weapons to tear down Republicans and intimidate large corporations, since both of these groups are terrified of ever being called “Ray Ciss”. When the Justice Brothers rev blacks up to shout “Ray Ciss! Ray Ciss! Ray Ciss!” at somebody the end result is that conservatives stupidly abandon that person, for fear of being called “Ray Ciss” themselves. Idiots. For whatever reason, conservatives have still not figured out that the Left will continue to use blacks as weapons until such time as conservative people refuse to be afraid of the “Ray Ciss” theatrics and stop caving into these thugs and bullies all the time.
The Left uses gays as weapons against Christians, because destroying Christianity is a top priority for these lunatics. I don’t even think they know what they’d want to replace it with because at this point the driving forces on the Left are pure irrational hatred and a love of destruction for the sake of destruction…and Leftists themselves behave mostly like mentally ill children who just want to do as much damage as possible to “their enemies”. There’s actually a horror movie coming out later this year called “Cooties” that’s about grade schoolers who are infected with a rage virus and rip the adults in their school to shreds; it could have easily been filmed at the Democrats’ Convention in Charlotte last summer.
On a daily basis, the most frustrating thing about all of this is how unwilling Christian and conservative people are to band together to put an end to any of this nonsense. I wish some of you would either send me an email or comment below on this, but what the Hell are you so afraid of? The only reason bullies ever have any power is because YOU give them that power. Currently, the United States is an apartheid state that is being misgoverned by the Left…but Leftists are a clear minority of the American people. The only reason the Left holds power is because good people are too afraid to speak the truth and point fingers at Leftists and call their conduct unacceptable.
Sure, when you stand up to these bullies they lash out at you — don’t I know it — but after a while you realize that short of murdering you there is not much they can really do to stop you. Ultimately, you reach a point where you see that you can effectively use the Left’s own Alinsky Methods against them and they have absolutely no comeback.
I’ll let you in on a mind-blowing secret, but only if you promise to share it with everyone you know in the Republican Party: the only thing the Left actually has is the Alinsky Rule Book. Since it’s always worked for them, they have no Plan B. There are 13 Alinsky Rules for Radicals that Democrats use in some form every day against Republicans. This is like being in high school and a teacher giving you an open book test that has all the answers on the handout she passed out yesterday, but you for some strange reason flunk the test because you refused to look at what was clearly spelled out for you.
The only way to defeat the Left is to turn the Alinsky Rule Book back on them. They do not know what to do when someone pushes back and uses their own tactics against them. They rage, scratch, and claw…but they do so futily. I don’t think it’s especially fun to be on the receiving end of the harassment the “gay community” is currently aiming at me for writing about the bad things the Gaystapo does in Boystown…but I sure as Hell think it’s important to keep doing so. I figure the Left loses a little bit of power and control for every conservative or Christian out there who reads about the Gaystapo and starts realizing that they don’t have to be afraid of these thugs and bullies.
Please do your part and tell your friends, family, and neighbors that, no matter what the tee-vee
lies about says all “Pride” month of June, the real victimizers and bullies operating out there are gays themselves. And you tell them a gay man in Chicago told you that and will keep telling it until the Gaystapo is stopped once and for all.
QUESTION FOR COMMENTS: What other questions do you have about the “gay community” and the bad things that it does to other people…which the State Media purposefully never reports?
What else is on your minds this Wednesday June 19th, 2013?
– Open Thread –
[ Click above to embiggen: what events will make a list for 2013? ]
Continuing our look at the bad behavior of the “gay community” in the month of June, here are some more reader submitted questions on things the State Media won’t ever tell you about one of the Democrats’ counted-upon goon squads, The Gaystapo:
1. QUESTION: I notice that whenever you talk about the “gay community” you write it in quotes like that. Why is that?
ANSWER: Yes, I totally use quotes for “gay community” and other terms that the State Media has selected…because in the specific case of the “gay community” I just don’t believe there’s an actual “community” there. It’s funny, but for the past few weeks I’ve been helping my friend Justine find a new apartment for her daughter Cassidy here in Chicago and some of the apartment rental websites laud the “community” feeling of their buildings; this is a branding choice…and I’ve seen that the apartment management companies that use that “community” buzzword tend to be ones that target gays, Lefties with master’s degrees, and gray-haired-hippies. A lot of life today is talked in code…and “community” means something different to people living in Chicago than it would possibly to you.
This is hard to explain, but I think when people here in Chicago say “community” they mean that this is safe Democrat territory and that they’re all committed Obama Kool-Aid drinkers. I’m not talking about politics here, though…but just the Us vs. Them attitude that Democrats foster in all aspects of life. Here in Chicago, hardly any of these people know a thing about what’s going on in Washington legislatively or even what elected officials do…but instead they are just taught that Democrats are good and Republicans are evil…and to be “good” people must thus be as evil as possible to anyone who is not a Democrat. I think by emphasizing that “community” stuff in the rental websites that those companies are trying to recruit fellow-travelers and also simultaneously send a message that if you are not a Lefty that this building is not for you. Because of federal housing regulations they can’t come out and say NO CONSERVATIVES NEED APPLY (though, actually, one apartment rental place actually did that and they got in big trouble for it):
I think when people talk about the “gay community” they are really identifying the Leftist nature of this group…and the fact that they take pride in circling the wagons against their “enemies”. Think of this in gang terms…where saying “we’re the gay community!” is like everyone standing on the corner in matching gang jackets and saying “if you mess with one of us you mess with all of us”. There’s an element of a threat in the word “gay community” that is very subtle, but it’s there if you really think about it in Us vs. Them terms…where “Them” probably means people like you whom the “gay community” might come after some day if you are declared to be one of these “enemies” of the community.
The Ministry of Truth that is our State Media transactions in newspeak oxymorons because apart from the Us vs. Them attitude there is not really much “community” feeling involved in the “gay community”. A real community to me is one where neighbors look out for one another, bring food when someone is sick, help people find jobs who need them, carpool, have keys to each other’s homes and bring in the mail or papers when people are on vacation, etc. I have known a lot of real communities like this…but always in the suburbs…in enclaves of conservative-minded people.
Here in Leftist dominated Chicago there is no real sense of “community” anywhere. People tend to fend for themselves and will not normally help anyone else with anything. However, if “leaders of the community” stand up and point at a collective enemy, Leftists are thrilled to have someone to scream at, berate, or malign side-by-side together. They call this “community”, but it’s really more of an organized mob of hateful people who are happiest when they have a shared target to fix on.
The Left really operates with a hive mentality. When you hear “gay community” or “black community” or “Hispanic community” you really need to see 99% of the people who self-identify as members of that “community” in terms of worker ants who do what the Queen of the “community” tell them to do. In Boystown, I’ve identified the ruling elite of the “gay community” as The Gaystapo…and I coined the term “Ayatoldjas” for the individual big-wigs who send out the directives and set the tone for all the worker ant gays to follow. When an Ayatoldja points at someone and calls that person a “bigot”, for instance, throngs of unthinking gays “in the community” will pour out of the woodwork to scream, yell, shake their butts, and hurl epithets at the designated target.
Of course, this is VERY similar to how Muslims behave…where the imams and ayatollahs pronounce fatwas and issue jihads against specific individuals that are declared enemies of Islam. In Boystown, I have long identified Arthur “Art” Johnston as one of the principle Ayatoldjas who rev the “gay community” up against specific people; since Ayatoldja Johnston owns the largest and most popular gay bar in Chicago (Sidetrack the Video Bar) and hosts regular events where anti-Christian and anti-conservative videos are played or speeches are delivered, the Ayatoldja Johnston behaves much like the Ayatollah Khomeini did back in Iran…informing the unthinking thugs within earshot what nasty things they need to do “to the enemies of our community”.
I’ve never seen anyone really make this connection before, but I think this explains why gays never criticize Muslims (despite Muslims openly murdering gays in any country controlled by Islam); the reason The Gaystapo says nothing bad about Islam is of course partially related to the very real fear that Muslims will murder anyone who criticizes Islam…but also because gays and Muslims share many common operational tactics. All of this is spelled out in both the Alinsky Rules for Radicals and the Koran…which are zealously followed by the thugs and bullies that populate both “the gay community” and Islam (“the Religion of Peace”).
2. QUESTION: Are you ever afraid for your life because you speak out against bad things gay people do?
ANSWER: Funny you should mention that. Early Monday morning June 17th, 2013 I was actually physically threatened by several employees of Sidetrack the Video Bar…who clearly are not pleased by my coverage of the terrible things the Ayatoldja Johnston and his staff of maliciously mischievous bullies do to Christians and conservatives in any proximity to “the gay community”. Twice — and at two different bars in Boystown — I was told specifically that the Ayatoldja Johnston had some sort of meeting about me that directed employees of Sidetrack to “get me”. One employee even said that the Ayatoldja wants my “throat slit”. Clearly, the “gay community” is not happy with me for taking this month-long look at the dark side of the rainbow.
My boyfriend Justin is convinced I’m going to be murdered and even friends of mine in conservative ranks tell me the investigations I’m currently conducting and the stories I’m chasing aren’t “worth getting killed over”. I’m going to upset a lot of people by saying this next part, but I was also told by a pretty prominent conservative writer that I should be more like “the new Breitbart.com” and not be so provocative…because since Andrew Breitbart’s death writers like Joel Pollack, Ben Shapiro, Tony Lee and the rest at Andrew’s old media company have really backed off and don’t engage in the hard-hitting and take-no-prisoners style that Andrew championed. Where Andrew took action and got results every day by being unafraid, the inheritors of his brand seem more interested in just listening to themselves talk and never actually doing very much. I think they’re scared and wonder if any of them succumb to paranoia and conspiracy theories and believe Andrew Breitbart really was murdered by the Left for being such a pain in the Obama Regime’s
hopeychange side from 2009-2012.
So far, I’ve not been physically attacked by any Sidetrack employees…but yesterday I was forced to file a Cease & Desist letter with Art Johnston’s attorneys about the menacing and harassing nature of his employees’ behavior towards me while out and about in Boystown. I do not set foot inside Sidetrack itself because I believe I actually might indeed be killed if I did…but I need to be out and about in the bars of Boystown because that’s where I get all the intel for my reporting. I need to go where my sources are and I can’t be bullied into staying away from the Halsted strip just because the Ayatoldja Johnston has seemingly issued a jihad against me.
As I’ve always said: if the Ayatoldja Johnston is upset because I report on the bad things he does in “the community” and particularly inside his bar Sidetrack, then he should stop doing bad things and I’d have nothing to write about. I think I’m actually pretty fair as an essayist and reporter and if Art Johnston ever did in fact abjure the Alinsky tactics he’s long employed against Christians and conservatives (and call on others in the Gaystapo to do likewise) that I would applaud his effort and would happily take a stage with him some time and congratulate him in person for stepping out of the dark side.
I would LOVE to see this self-styled “leader of the gay community” in Chicago openly condemn the bullying, incendiary tactics employed by gays against Christians nationwide. Yesterday, in fact, a group of gays revved up by the videos and the speeches made recently at Sidetrack the Video Bar screamed, yelled, and intentionally disrupted mass held at the Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Church on Belmont in Lakeview.
This is a church that the Ayatoldja Johnston has personally targeted for abuse in the last several years…because this particular Catholic congregation stood up for its rights and challenged the timing and parade route for Chicago’s annual Gay Pride Parade (held the last Sunday of June), since the parade disrupts the church’s long-scheduled services. This Catholic congregation has, in fact, existed long before there was ever a “pride parade” on the last Sunday of June and they’ve had the same schedule of religious services for decades. They were there FIRST but they are excoriated as villains by the Gaystapo because they will not go away and be silent when gay bullies so order them.
Is it fair for this church to ask the City to allow its parishioners to be able to attend service without being blocked by the parade (since the parade streams right down Belmont and cuts off access to Mt. Carmel on “Pride Sunday”)? Hell to the YES it’s fair. Why can’t the parade be held on a Saturday instead of Sunday so that it does not interfere with Christian services?
Is it right for the Ayatoldjas of the “gay community” to rev up hatred agains the church because these parishioners have asked for some sort of compromise that would allow both the parade to happen but also for people to be allowed to come to mass without being blocked or harassed? Hell to the NO.
But, this is the hypocrisy of the “gay community” folks. Yesterday, when obnoxious gays revved up by the videos and speeches at Sidetrack attacked Mt. Carmel and screamed “BIGOTS! BIGOTS BIGOTS!” every time the door to the church opened the majority of them were holding signs emblazoned with the logo for “Equality Illinois”; this is the organization that Art Johnston funds with revenue from and events held at Sidetrack the Video Bar. Professionally-made signs and banners with Equality Illinois’ logo on them do not just appear out of thin air, magically, whenever a group of gay bullies needs to harass Christians. You can’t just buy this stuff off the rack at your local Gay-Mart.
This is part of a larger and very orchestrated war against Christianity that the Gaystapo gleefully participates in.
But you would never in a million years see an astroturfed protest like this in front of a mosque. Gays are only bullies to people who they know won’t do very much to stand up for themselves…but gays are terrified of ever offending Islam because they know that Muslims will in fact slit their throats and behead them in the streets.
My boyfriend Justin and (of course) his mother CarolAnne believe I should be afraid that the Ayatoldja Johnston has called for jihad against me in the “gay community”…because I think he believes that dispatching his Sidetrack employees to menace and harass me wherever they find me will make me shut up and end my challenges to the hateful, malicious, and Alinsky-fueled activities the Gaystapo engages in here in Chicago. While this is all happening in every single city with a large gay population, I have identified the Gaystapo’s principle Ayatoldja in Chicago and will continue to document the vile things that he and his employees keep doing in this city. Until they stop, behave themselves, and truly form a loving and safe community that respects others in the way that gays are always shouting for Christians to respect them. Ironically, I refer you to Alinsky Rule #4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules for others.
I loved Andrew Breitbart because he had enough of the Left’s Alinsky garbage and wasn’t afraid if they killed him for calling them out on the evil things the Left does. I feel exactly the same about Art Johnston and his maliciously mischievous bullies at Sidetrack the Video Bar. I am not going anywhere. I will not stop writing about the persecution of Christians and conservatives these people engage in. If they lay a hand on me, I will urge their prosecution for assault and will ensure that Art Johnston himself is held vicariously liable for the actions of his employees (since it is so clear that he personally is allowing, encouraging, and inciting these guys to menace and harass me).
And, just for sake of argument, if Justin and CarolAnne are ever right and any of these people do kill me…trust that I have a Doomsday Scenario plan in place for that. Everything I have ever collected on every single operative of the Left that I’ve been holding as life-insurance for myself will be released by friends in many different states if thugs like the Sidetrack Gang do indeed murder me. Something tells me more level-headed members of the institutional Left don’t want that to happen…and will hopefully rein the Ayatoldja Johston in and force him to rescind his jihad against me.
I am afraid enough for my safety at this point to share this all with you…but I’m going to channel Andrew Brietbart’s spirit and will keep doing what I am doing since the State Media will never report on anything bad that the “gay community” does. As a nation we need to call gays out for thuggish, bullying behavior and stand up for all the Christians and conservatives out there who are too easily threatened and never stand up for themselves.
Haven’t you had enough of the gay goon squad using June to pummel Christianity? When on Earth are you going to be a little bit Breitbart and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and force gays to adhere to the same standards of behavior that they demand from others?
QUESTION FOR COMMENTS: What else do you want to know about the “gay community”? No holds barred, no topic off limits.
What else is on your minds this Tuesday June 18th?
– Open Thread –
O’Keefe does it again. Andrew Breitbart would be so proud.