A friend of mine comes back to Chicago every year from many states away and we meet up for either the Pride Parade (last Sunday in June) or Pride Fest (a street carnival in Boystown that is the penultimate weekend in June). I think Pride Fest is actually more fun (it’s a street festival where vendors take over a long stretch of Halsted in Boystown and all the bars and restaurants set up booths) and that the Parade itself is claustrophobic and amateur hour, but I understand why so many people want to go (as the parade will always be special to people experiencing it for the first time…the first few times…or revisiting it again later in life and remembering what it was like the first few times). Pride Fest has music groups (sometimes big names if the business association that runs it can afford to bring in people like Tiffany or Debbie Gibson or whoever), great food, and lots to do. The Parade has tons of police yelling at people, itching to crack skulls; pickpockets working the crowd; suburbanites who came to gawk at all the gay people and “Others”; and drunk people throwing up or slamming into you. I love a parade…but I’ve been there, done that when it comes to Pride.
But, my friend Selena called me up yesterday and asked if I thought that Muslims would attack Pride in any way and blow up any bars in Boystown. She’s scared that what happened in Orlando, what happened in San Bernadino, what happened in Boston, what happened in Paris, etc. could happen in Chicago since we have such a visible gay neighborhood in Boystown and such high-profile events.
My gut answer to Selena was that I thought Pride Fest and the Pride Parade were safe, this year at least, because I again feel that Muslims never strike so close together. Let’s just take a look at when Islam attacked in very memorable ways and see if we can spot a pattern:
* 6/12/16 = Omar Mateen (a Muslim) executes almost 50 people in Pulse, an Orlando gay bar. Part of his inspiration was the Boston Marathon Bombers and ISIS. Afterwards, MSNBC and CNN tried really hard to hide the fact that he was Muslim and then declared that anyone talking about him being Muslim would commit thoughtcrimes by doing so. Conflicting reports say Mateen may have also had a suicide vest on, but the media is working so hard to carry water for Islam and obfuscate that as I write this on 6/15/16, it’s not clear if there was an undetonated suicide vest. SWAT officers who responded to the scene believed at the time that he did have a suicide vest on.
* 12/02/15 = Muslims Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik executed 14 “infidels” and severely injured 22 others in what appears to have been a botched attempt at something larger, which the government has never really explained. Possibly, a Phase Two was either prevented (and the government isn’t telling us) or it was aborted because Phase One did not succeed as Islam planned. As always, the Ministry of Truth that is our media declared Islam to be the “religion of peace” after these Muslims murdered so many innocent people on American soil in the name of Islam.
* 11/13/15 = Muslims killed 130 people in a series of attacks that people now hardly remember correctly (because too much time has passed). See this for yourself: ask anyone what the Paris attacks where and when they happened…and no one will be able to tell you. They will just say that a rock concert was bombed. What actually happened was a coordinated act of war with three suicide bombers, other bombings, shootings in cafes and on the streets, executions in restaurants, and then the famous Bataclan theatre massacre. ISIS terrorists entered Europe amidst the flood of Muslim colonists invited in by Angela Merkel throughout 2015, because the Eloi of Europe are too stupid to realize that Muslim Morlocks want them all dead. Millennials all changed their Facebook profile pictures to tri-colored red, white, and blue with pictures of the Eiffel Tower and a message of “Je Suis Paris” after this Islamic attack on France. That proved they cared and were “doing something” about it, because…Millennials.
* 01/07/15 = Muslims execute the cartoonist staff of magazine Charlie Hebdo because they don’t want anyone drawing pictures of the medieval pedophile who communed with Satan and inspired the retrograde ideological death cult that is Islam. Everyone around the world responded by becoming terrified of ever drawing Muhammad and risking death themselves, which means Muslims got what they wanted and proved that murdering Westerners is how to get what they want because they are savages who patiently push to take over the world with their death cult.
* 4/15/13 = Boston Marathon Bombing. I have to admit I am stunned this was that long ago. Do you see how time is really on Islam’s side and how the Muslim end game has such strong advantages, since we as humans have such a small temporal bubble we live in, in terms of what we remember well. I had no idea what the names of the Chechen Muslims were who committed these mass-murders at the marathon and, frankly, I don’t want to look up their names any more than I ever want to look up the names of presidential assassins because these monsters commit these acts to gain fame…and, thus, it’s more fitting that they be forgotten (but their victims always remembered). Three civilians and two police officers were killed by Islam in this attack and they were: Krystie Marie Campbell, Lu Lingzi, Martin William Richard, Officer Sean Collier, and Officer Dennis Simmonds.
The Paris and San Bernadino attacks were temporally close together…but thousands and thousands of miles apart. Islam does not seem to strike in a way where Americans ever get sick of it and demand to take the fight to Islam. Instead, Muslims kill a bunch of people while shouting Admiral Akbar! (or whatever) and the American media gets to then read from its script about how the government needs to take away guns from Americans (so they cannot defend themselves). Oh, and “Islam is the religion of peace.” Just don’t slip on any of the blood on the ground or trip over the bodybags.
In my opinion, since Orlando just happened in the middle of June I just don’t see Muslims risking reprisal by doing anything else horrible (especially not to gay people) for the rest of this summer. At least not in the US. I think the Pride Parade and Pride Fest and the other festivals of summer are all safe.
Read the rest of this entry »
Bellwood Public Library Board and Orland Park Public Library Board Steal from Taxpayers in Similar Ways
[Click above to embiggen: the Bellwood Public Library Board is remarkably similar to characters on the Orland Park Public Library Board, which is itself infamous for containing some of the worst and most corrupt games-playing public officials and pawns to ever hold office in Illinois.]
* The crimes and misdeeds of the Orland Park Public Library Board of Trustees are the subject of the new book, SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment. On 6/15/16, it was the #28-ranked book on censorship on Amazon, sharing the list alongside the classic Fahrenheit 451 and works by Sharyl Attkisson and other First Amendment advocates! It is also currently the #1 Banned Book in the nation, as members of the American Library Association have vowed to suppress the book with fake negative reviews and ban it by not including it in library collections.
* Members of the Bellwood Public Library Board behave shockingly similar to the individuals on the Orland Park Public Library Board who were investigated and examined in SHUT UP!
* Two groups of elected officials in two very different towns end up stealing from the public in very similar ways. Is this coincidence or the natural group dynamics of elected library boards in Illinois? Because so few people look at what these boards are doing, are they the perfect places for disreputable people to steal from the public?
One of the strangest discoveries that Megan Fox and I made recently involves the Bellwood Public Library Board of Trustees, which Megan and I observed at their most recent board meeting and on videos posted to YouTube by Bellwood community activists who love and care about their library (and want the board members to stop stealing and abusing library funds).
It was like stepping into an alternate universe, because the various characters on the Bellwood Board matched up almost exactly with the personality types on the Orland Park Public Library Board (which Megan and I investigated and studied for several years, culminating not only in our book SHUT UP! but also prevailing in litigation against the Board for its myriad violations of the Open Meetings Act, the Freedom of Information Act, and our basic civil rights). In total, the Orland Park Public Library had to pay $55,000 to settle wrongdoing and the Orland Park Police itself had to pay an additional $12,000 for violations of the law they engaged in to silence the Library’s critics. They are all lucky that the State’s Attorney refused to prosecute any of them criminally for violations of our state’s transparency laws or civil rights violations. In Illinois, law enforcement refuses to enforce the Class-C misdemeanor penalty built into the Open Meetings Act for willful violations of the OMA, such as the ones that the OPPL continually committed with the blessing, consent, and encouragement of their attorneys at Klein Thorpe Jenkins.
Orland Park is a wealthy southwestern Chicago suburb where they have so much money to burn that the Board was caught accepting gold jewelry and other expensive gifts purchased for them from Noral Diamond Jewelers by the Library’s director, as well as eating expensive steak dinners in town to celebrate getting away with things and not being caught, going off on lavish conferences and making the public pay for those vacations, and allowing Library staff to waste taxpayer money on a host of other foolish things (such as a 3-D printer that can print sex toys and guns in the Library and appears to have never been used for anything worthwhile or productive, despite costing many thousands of dollars to purchase and an additional fortune each month to supply with the sex-toy-printing plastic material). If the spendthrift “let them eat cake” caricature of Marie Antoinette was ever put in charge of a public facility, it would be the Orland Park Public Library (OPPL). The staff in Orland Park were terrible to the public, treating moms with contempt and deliberately looking the other way when sex crimes (including child porn access!) occurred in the Library. The people living in the Orland Park community for the most part are apathetic, indifferent, and self-centered…never mustering more than a yawning “meh” when hearing about the horrible things that the Orland Park Public Library Board members were up to. Collectively, the characters that appear in SHUT UP! are some of the worst human beings I have ever encountered in my nearly 40 years on the planet. (And remember, I was once a Democrat…living in Chicago!) One board member, Diane Jennings, is easily the most vile, foul-mouthed, and repugnant creature I have ever met. She is the worst of the worst. Here’s a highlight reel of what made the Orland Park Public Library so terrible:
In stark contrast, Bellwood is a struggling blue collar community that is on the ropes, where money is hard to come by. But, the Bellwood Library has a fantastic staff of wonderful people who love the community. And the Bellwood community loves and needs its library! Bellwood has a library that was built in 1960 but is held together with love and is filled to bursting with positive activity, learning, programs for kids, and all the things that make libraries great. There is no waste by the staff. The people of Bellwood adore their library and want to see it thrive. And when the Board Members do terrible things, the public cares and demands they stop doing wrong and start doing right.
Bellwood and Orland Park could not be more polar opposite…but, yet, look how weird it is that SAME ARCHETYPICAL CHARACTER TYPES appear on both library boards, as if the same play was being performed by two different troupes of actors in two separate communities.
(1.) WORST TRUSTEE (person who seems responsible for all the bad things happening) = Diane Jennings in Orland Park/Regina Greene in Bellwood. Jennings is easily one of the worst human beings to ever walk the planet. She is despicable. She stole gold jewelry she knew she was not allowed to take from taxpayer funds, she stuffed her maw with steak after steak on the public’s dime, she used vulgar toilet language and horrific profanity in public (and during board meetings!), and she instructed a library employee to file a SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation) against the board’s critics to scare them away and silence First Amendment rights. During board meetings, Jennings engaged in and encouraged behavior that violated the Open Meetings Act aggressively. She screamed the word A$$HOLE! at people (in public where children could hear her and she knew she was being filmed). She called me a fag and told me she didn’t like gay people (and was caught on film doing it!). She is an absolute and unapologetic pig. It is clear she was the uncouth instigator and ringleader behind everything terrible that the Orland Park Public Library did, which is all documented in SHUT UP!
Ms. Greene appears to be much better-mannered than Jennings. Up to this point, I have not seen Ms. Greene use foul language the way that Jennings consistently does and Ms. Greene has manners, unlike Jennings (who behaves in public worse than a circus animal). I have had a pleasant conversation with Ms. Greene and she was very nice to me. To my knowledge, Diane Jennings has never been pleasant a day in her sad life and is not nice to anyone.
But Ms. Greene is clearly the trustee who is pushing the other board members to do wrong and to plunder as much as they can from the library. Just as Jennings was the force pushing the OPPL board members to take, take, take from public funds (and refuse to give back the gold or write checks for the food she stole until it all had to practically be pried back from her with a crowbar), it appears that Ms. Greene is the one who always seems to be behind the fancy trips, the spending on consultants, and the other foolishness that the Bellwood Board has been up to. Ms. Greene may be nicer and more pleasant than Jennings, but she sure gets up to all the awful things that Jennings loved getting up to.
The situation in Orland Park didn’t get improve until Diane Jennings was muzzled and enough new and better trustees were brought on board so that Jennings was no longer in the majority of voting board members. Once it was down to Jennings and just two other bad board members (Denis Ryan and Nancy Wendt Healy), one of the fellow bad trustees (Healy) actually jumped ship and started voting with the new sane majority. That left only Jennings and Ryan as the worst people on the board. Jennings remains the worst person in Illinois by all imaginable metrics.
It appears that if Bellwood ever gets to a place where Ms. Greene can be marginalized in the way that Jennings was muzzled that the Bellwood Board has a chance to turn things around the way that the good people who are now on the Orland Park Public Library Board are trying to undo the damage that Jennings caused over all these years.
I have not observed Ms. Greene enough to yet be able to tell if she is a bad parson the way that Jennings is the worst person ever, but Ms. Greene is clearly doing wrong and is also seemingly allowing a puppeteer from neighboring Maywood to influence the Bellwood Board. This is similar to how Jennings allowed DeBarbara Caldwell-Jones (what I collectively call the portmanteau of former Office for Intellectual Freedom Director Barbara Jones and ALA high-honcho Deborah Caldwell-Stone) to hold immense influence and control over the Orland Park Public Library Board. In both cases, why are people who are not elected to a damn thing being allowed to manipulate and control elected public officials sitting on boards that oversee millions of dollars of taxpayer funds?
(2.) INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT (befuddled and ineffective president of the board) = Nancy Wendt Healy in Orland Park/Mary Clements in Bellwood Healy is not a bad person (and her perpetual befuddlement is actually endearing), but she allowed Diane Jennings, Klein Thorpe Jenkins, and the ALA to push her into doing bad things. Healy is meek and soft-spoken and doesn’t question what Jennings/KTJ/ALA told her: she just did it, whatever bad thing it was. Healy also seemed to be the sort of person in life who doesn’t get much attention or love, especially since she is the sister of beloved actor George Wendt (who played “Norm” on NBC’s Cheers). Imagine going through life as the sibling of someone internationally famous who is always getting the spotlight for being arguably the world’s most lovable Boston-area drunk. Healy seemed to compensate for that by going to as many dinners, conferences, and fancy trips as she could (with taxpayers always paying). I don’t think she set out to take things she shouldn’t have and I don’t believe she enjoyed censoring Megan and me and doing other terrible things to us…but she sure never stopped Diane Jennings or the others who were behind it all. She also never questioned any of the spending until there was a point where enough good people had come onto the board that she followed their lead when the wasteful spending was at last challenged. Healy reimbursed the public for what she stole long before Jennings ever took a pen in one of her hooves and scribbled anything across a check.
Ms. Clements appears to be very similar to Healy: I do not believe that Ms. Clements is a bad person. She seems nice and is soft-spoken and has a warm and bright smile, like Healy. But also like Healy it appears that Ms. Clements doesn’t challenge the bad things going on around her. She likes taking trips and being part of something fun (like the Library Board Vacation Club, as both the Orland and Bellwood boards appear to view their positions). Who knows, maybe Ms. Clements has a relative who was on a famous sitcom too and this is her way of compensating (the way that Healy compensates for jealousy of her brother by being on the OPPL Board and holding that president’s position so she can go on trips and pose for pictures).
(3.) TRUSTEE DRESSED OUTRAGEOUSLY (either in giant hats or dressed up in costumes at meetings) = Beth Geirach in Orland Park/J.B. Carr in Bellwood This is the funniest thing ever. Geirach is the OPPL Trustee who would always come to meetings inexplicably dressed up like Mrs. Claus, wearing red head to toe month after month. Every time I saw her, she was dressed up as Mrs. Claus (fresh from the North Pole). Ms. Carr also comes to every board meeting dressed outrageously, but her sartorial choice is distinctive hats. She looks fantastic, like a movie star in those hats. It’s fabulous. I wish at one point that she’d elegantly stroll into the room with a giant red hat and red trench coat, like Carmen Sandiego. If Geirach and Ms. Carr could combine together into one person, that’s exactly who it would be: Carmen Sandiego. Since she never speaks at any meetings, I know absolutely nothing else about Ms. Carr other than she looks amazing in hats, she has an eclectic collection of hats, she carries herself with the effortless grace of Diahann Carroll from her Dynasty days, and she loves going on those Library Board Vacation Club trips with Ms. Greene and Ms. Clements. Since Geirach wasn’t on the OPPL Board for long, we never got to know much about her either, other than she loved dressing up like Mrs. Claus and going out in public that way over and over again.
(4.) GLAMOROUS MISSING TRUSTEE (who never shows up) = Julie Ann Craig in Orland Park/Sharon Tharpe in Bellwood This is pretty incredible too. What are the odds that two different boards would both have beautiful women who look like they were once models and who have an aversion (or even all-out allergy) to showing up at meetings? Craig was the OPPL Trustee who went to Florida on Mondays to watch volleyball and is the ex-wife of former Bears player Dan Hampton (according to local lore, she’s also a former Playboy model and sometimes jewel thief). She is the most interesting woman in all of Orland Park, who never shows up for anything. Ms. Tharpe appears to be one of the most interesting people in Bellwood, who also never shows up for anything. You could not more perfectly cast two different women in the same role of Aging Former Model with Eccentric Life Story Who Does Not Show Up to Things. It’s surreal.
(5.) SIMPLE-MINDED TRUSTEE (who doesn’t pay much attention and doesn’t seem to understand things) = Denis Ryan in Orland Park/Billy Elliott in Bellwood Ryan is one of the stupidest people I’ve ever seen in public who was not in immediate danger of drowning in the rain. During board meetings, he would sit there on the dais, paging through catalogs or reading celebrity magazines, not paying a bit of attention to anything that was going on around him. I do not believe he knows how to read and in fact think he just looks at the pictures (and thinks the words on the pages are little bugs). Ryan loved going on trips and not bringing back valid receipts to support the thousands of dollars he’d ask for in reimbursement. Instead, he’d just scribble numbers on a piece of paper and use his hands and feet to then sum up a big number and the OPPL would unbelievably cut him a check for whatever cockamamie number he came up with. It was insane. Especially since Ryan would ask for $1,700 or whatever when Healy and other trustees would be on the same trip and would only ask for $400. Ryan never would (or could) explain that discrepancy and the OPPL refused to talk about why Ryan didn’t have receipts to support such reimbursement.
I don’t know if Mr. Elliot is doing anything like this (because the Bellwood Board apparently refuses to bring back receipts or documents of any kind when they go on trips), but during the Bellwood Board meetings I have observed, Mr. Elliott sits there like a lump in the way that Ryan always does at the OPPL. Ryan serves as Jennings’ stooge/minion/gargoyle and sits right by her so she can tell him what to do. At Bellwood, Mr. Elliott sits right next to Ms. Greene so that she can tell him what to do. At one meeting, Ms. Greene was asked to stop talking to Mr. Elliot during the meeting because the public could not hear what they were saying and Ms. Greene said she had to explain what was going on to Mr. Elliott because he could not understand. Jennings does similar things with Ryan during OPPL meetings. It is uncanny how alike these two are.
(6.) TRUSTEE WHO IS TOO QUIET (and misses too many meetings) = Cathy Lebert in Orland Park/Pastor Michael Horton in Bellwood What happens when good people are quiet and allow bad things to keep happening all around them? At the OPPL, Lebert is like a modern day suburban Snow White. She is sweet and kind and loves the library and the public. Too bad she doesn’t show up all the time…and when she is there, she sits there quietly and allows Jennings/Healy/Ryan to do terrible things instead of speaking out. She’s too meek. A very nice lady who is a great person clearly…but too meek and too timid and too prone to absenteeism. Pastor Horton at Bellwood is an amazing man and a pillar of the community. But he, too, rarely shows up. When he is there, he sees bad things happening in front of him but he does not speak out. I wish that both Lebert and Pastor Horton could feel the Spirit in them and speak out more for what is right…or just SHOW UP MORE OFTEN. In life, showing up and being on time is more than half the battle.
(7.) TRUSTEE WHO KNOWS RIGHT FROM WRONG (but allows wrong to happen) = Dan Drew in Orland Park/Dorothy Clark-Smith in Bellwood This is another sad one, because both Drew at the OPPL and Ms. Clark-Smith seem like decent people and they both challenge the bad board members once in a while, yet they don’t ever put a stop to the bad things happening. Ms. Clark-Smith also has been bitten by the per diem bug and enjoys those trips that the other board members love to take for their Vacation Club. This is unfortunate because, just like Drew, Clark-Smith seems like a very competent, intelligent, and passionate person. She just doesn’t seem to ever want to put a stop to the things that Ms. Greene and that puppeteer of hers are doing. In Orland Park, Drew clearly saw that his fellow board members were doing rotten things and he promised to put a stop to it…but never did. In many ways, this makes people like them worse than the Diane Jennings and Regina Greenes of the world. At least Jennings and Ms. Greene are consistent. Month after month, they can be counted on to do something terrible to the public while they are on the board. But, Drew and Ms. Clark-Smith are inconsistent. You can’t count on them for anything. And at important meetings, they both have a way of disappearing and not showing up. Neither Jennings nor Ms. Greene ever seem to miss a meeting though. Why is it that the bad ones always show up and are never absent?
Have you ever noticed similar group dynamics on boards in your area?
What is it about a 7-member board that lends itself to archetypes like this…or is it all just a bizarre coincidence that both the Orland Park and Bellwood boards are so incredibly similar?
[Click above to embiggen: as of 6/15/16, Chester Siniawski’s GoFundMe page is now gone. It appears the Joliet Area Community Hospice had a judge order it obliterated so that the Siniawski family cannot raise any more funds to fight the facility and save Chester’s life. Without the ability to pay lawyers to save Chester, the state will succeed in allowing the facility to murder him.]
UPDATE 11am CST 6/15/16: The Siniawski Family’s GoFundMe page has been restored. It was apparently down while it was being brought into compliance with Judge Allan’s court order (this is the Will County judge who believes he has the power to censor and silence the First Amendment Right to Petition of Chester Siniawski’s family members, who are trying to lobby the government to save Chester’s life). I am working on getting my hands on a copy of the court order that Chet Siniawski references in his latest GoFundMe update (made on 6/15/16 after the page was restored).
Chet appears to have been forced by the court to alter how he expressed himself, what he was allowed to say in his GoFundMe posting, and was censored in what he could and could not say. Why is a judge allowed to do something like this in America?
How can a court trample the First Amendment and restrict Chet’s future speech and also dictate how Chet can express his free speech in lobbying to save the life of his own father?
Who can step in when a judge does something outrageous like this and interferes with a man’s First Amendment right to petition everyone possible to save the life of his beloved dad?
How can the state do this and why is it interfering in the fundraising needed for legal fees to save a man’s life?
ORIGINAL POST: In a deplorable new twist, it appears that the Joliet Area Community Hospice was somehow able to get some judge somewhere to issue a gag order on the Siniawski family that appears to have also wiped out their GoFundMe page, where they were raising funds to save the life of Chester Siniawski. The ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice have now not only managed to censor and silence the First Amendment Rights of the family members trying to stop the facility from starving Chester to death but they have also strategically eliminated the family’s only means of raising funds to pay for lawyers who are trying to save Chester’s life by freeing him from that facility.
Chester Siniawski is not a terminal patient. He is a stroke victim who can speak, is alert and aware, and has been begging for food and begging to live. The Joliet Area Community Hospice does not want anyone to know this. And now they have found some judge somewhere who has ordered Chester’s family to shut up, be quiet, and no longer speak to anyone about saving Chester’s life.
How is this possible in the United States of America?
The private facility in which Chester has been starved since April (because his wife would prefer him to be euthanized instead of recovering from his stroke in a rehab facility) apparently has enough clout to strip Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son, of his First Amendment Rights and also his ability via GoFundMe to raise funds to pay for the attorneys to save his father’s life.
As of this morning, 6/15/16, the GoFundMe page for Chester’s legal expenses has been wiped off GoFundMe and Chet has been gagged by a judge and is now apparently not allowed to say a word about saving his father’s life. How can a judge do this? How can one judge decide the Bill of Rights no longer applies to Chester Siniawski and his family, including his son Chet?
The state has now silenced and censored a man who has been begging to save his father’s life and the state has now apparently cut off the only means that the family had of raising the funds to pay for the attorneys. The ramifications of this are as massive as they are horrifying:
1. If the state wants you dead, the state will silence your loved ones and not allow them to use their First Amendment Rights to petition the state to save your life. A judge will come in and silence your son, put a gag on him, and apparently threaten him with arrest or other harm if your son tries to save your life. If the state wants you dead, the corruptocracy will silence anyone who tries to save you.
2. If the state wants you dead, then it will cut off the ability of people who love you to raise the funds to save your life. A judge will come in and apparently has the ability to obliterate your family’s GoFundMe account so that you cannot raise any more money to pay for attorneys. Without attorneys to help you, the state ensures that it will be able to kill you.
This is happening in Joliet, Illinois right now. It is like something out of the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany or Saudi Arabia. This is happening in America, today!
Does anyone out there care?
If you don’t care about what is being done to the Siniawski family then what will you do when the state does this to you at some point?
I have friends who adore the Disney parks (Disneyland and Walt Disney World here in the US and Disneyland Paris in France) and from time to time fear that Muslims will attack one of them. Today, Breitbart and other outlets are reporting that the Muslim who executed gays at Pulse nightclub in Orlando was also stalking the Magic Kingdom in Florida. So, today people are wondering if/when Islam will attack Disney.
One of the things that makes Muslims different from other evils that America has faced through the years is their patience and strategic-planning. Islam is not a religion but is an ideological death cult with military and political aims; it is a patient conquest engine a millennia in the making. Its adherents are discouraged from reading or learning anything but their Handbook of Death (the Koran). They are brainwashed by their imams, who teach them the best ways to kill (including where and when).
Have you noticed the pattern where Muslims do something horrific — such as the Boston bombing, the Paris nightclub attack, and Orlando — but then they wait many months (or even years) to do something large-scale again? Have you ever thought about why that is?
Watch what happens now. Islam struck Orlando and create a big, scary attack and people will be shaken and upset for a while, but the pattern holds that in less than two months people will go back to their lives and forget all this even happened. Remember all the pictures of the Eiffel Tower and the French tri-colored flag on everyone’s Facebook pages some time ago? Those “Je suis Paris” postings were everywhere…until they weren’t. Today, “I am Orlando” is trending. Until it one day in the near future won’t be.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
The pattern is that Muslims do not attack close enough together for Westerners to do anything about Islam. Strategically, Muslims commit violent acts of terror…but then sit back and enjoy the Left’s rush to censor anyone who speaks the truth about Islam. This was on display immediately after 9/11 when George W. Bush chose to go into “Islam is the religion of peace” mode when the dust from the destroyed Twin Towers was still falling over all of Manhattan. It was like standing on the shores of Amity Island in the 70s, the water still red with blood, announcing to extras in a Spielberg movie that “sharks are just misunderstood dolphins.”
Muslims know the West is in a suicidal Eloi sort of mode, where whenever the Morlocks attack and commit Murder-Death-Kill the Eloi will have some destructive urge to prove how enlightened they are by making excuses for the monsters…and political correctness dictates that when monsters strike and kill with their hate that the monsters should then be rewarded, given all sorts of new perks, and more monsters must be imported at more aggressive rates to prove how much the Eloi love the Morlocks.
This is madness, of course…but Islam counts on this crazy stupidity of the Left.
That brings me back to the Disney parks and how a strategic, patient, and scheming Islam would seem to know that Disney is a bridge too far. If the assumption is true that Muslims have a long game (which amounts to frog-boiling the West slowly and taking over through demographic and immigration jihad at a centuries-based pace) then doing something like killing families at a Disney park would cause too much outrage and anger. It’s one thing to strike a gay bar and then wait a few months before doing something else evil in a nightclub or blowing up some other building. But hitting Disney would make the American public hunger for retaliation. Disney is such a special place for almost every American, all across racial, ethnic, generational, and tribal lines. Disney is probably the one thing that every American, rich or poor, has a fondness for. Attacking Disney would be a unifying experience for Americans that the Left would not be able to use as a means of importing more Muslim colonists into the country or handing more of the West over to Islam.
No, it’s all over for Muslims if they hit Disney. That would be Pearl Harbor. Hitting a grade school would be Pearl Harbor too. Doing anything that specifically targets American children would be doomsday for Islam. And Muslims know this.
Why wasn’t 9/11 Pearl Harbor then?
It could have been and by all rights it should have been, but George W. Bush chose to go the other direction. If Bush had not given his “Islam is the religion of peace” speech and had instead spoken the truth, that “Islam is not a religion but is a militarized medieval ideological death cult with aspirations of global conquest” and declared war on Saudi Arabia on 9/12/01 the world would be a much better place today. But the House of Bush and the House of Saud (and all of the political establishment on both sides of the aisle) were too in bed with the Saudis, the principal engineers of Islam’s current colonization push around the globe. Do you remember how the entire West and its allies stood up and were ready to follow America’s lead on 9/12/01? If Bush had declared a War Against Islam on that day, Western civilization would have pushed back against this enemy like we were standing at the gates to Vienna.
Bush could have been Vlad Tepes and raised an army to save the West from Islam…but he chose instead to be tepid and flaccid and ignore the looming existential threat to life and liberty that Islam has always been.
For whatever reason, Bush chose to ignore reality and that “religion of peace” garbage has brought us to where we are today, where Muslims hit us every now and then…but never enough times in a row close together for people to demand that something be done to stop Islam. These terror events never happen close enough together for people to insist that the news media stop lying and pretending that Islam is the same as the true world religions.
No real religion encourages its followers to lie, to murder, to behead people, to throw gays off buildings, to treat women like subhuman animals wrapped up in black sheets, to use children for sexual pleasure, to destroy Israel, to topple democracy and replace it with totalitarianism, to execute political cartoonists, or to destroy ancient relics and monuments and everything that pre-dates Islam.
None of this is what true religions do. True religions promise hell and damnation for murderers…not a paradise full of virgins waiting to be raped as reward for bloodshed and mayhem.
Muslims Morlocks count on Western Eloi being stupid and complacent and clinging to their kumbaya fantasies while Islam plots our death and destruction. Bringing terror to Disney parks would ruin Islam’s long game. It would be too much, in a way that the Left could never explain away. It would be a PR disaster for Islam, instead of the once-in-a-while terror attack that shakes people up…and then allows the Western media to bully people into never saying a bad word about Islam, because speaking the truth about these murderous monsters is politically incorrect. And if you speak the truth, you will be bullied, you will lose your job, you will be threatened by the PC mobs, you will be called all sorts of names.
Because in the BizarroWorld we live in, when you get bit in half by a great white while enjoying your day at the beach, it’s somehow your fault and your biggest concern should be hoping and praying that you do not give the shark indigestion in any way or that no part of you gets stuck in the shark’s teeth and inconveniences it as it is scarfing you down. Because the monster that has come for you and your family must be honored by all good dhimmis and anyone caught saying “There’s a shark in the water eating people! Someone do something about it!” will be pilloried and censored and made a pariah.
All of this will continue until one day it won’t. One day, Muslims will commit two attacks too close together for the media to be able to excuse away. I personally think if ever three attacks were localized temporally that it would start World War III against Islam. Bam. Bam. BAM. Three strikes, and Islam would be out.
I think Muslims know this instinctively. Death and destruction are part of their centuries-old culture of conquest…but so is survival. They enjoy watching the West commit suicide and they are patient. They will do just enough to hurt us, weaken us, and cause strife…but never enough to cause reprisal and solidify Western opposition.
Their plan is to boil us like a frog in a pot and wipe us out slowly, so that there will be no West left to oppose Islam. Until we reach that point of terminal weakness, they are not going to do enough to ever rain down hell on Mecca or Medina or Riyadh. It’s just not going to happen because as an enemy these Morlocks are the craftiest and most strategic the West has ever fought.
This was an incredibly proud day for Megan Fox and me…our book SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment has made its way into its first public library.
This is like that scene in Breakfast at Tiffany’s where Audrey and Hannibal from the A-Team head into the New York Public Library and look for his book in the card catalog…and then it’s brought to them.
Megan and I were lucky enough to be there as Bellwood was coding the book, assigning it a spot on its shelves in the political science section, and labeling it before it joined other works on the First Amendment.
It was one of the proudest moments of my life and I am thrilled that we captured this on video.
The Bellwood Public Library is a fantastic place, serving a wonderful community that has made this library the heart and soul of their town. For the rest of my life, I will love and support the Bellwood Public Library as part of Megan’s and my adventure in bringing SHUT UP! to readers.
Members of the American Library Association are working hard to suppress our book, give it bogus 1-star reviews (without reading it), and encouraging libraries to censor and ban our book by not carrying it. The Bellwood Public Library has defied this censorship and has brought SHUT UP! to its shelves.
Megan and I would appreciate it very much if you asked your local public library to order SHUT UP! for its collection. A book about heinous acts of censorship committed by public officials (and public library staff!) to silence and intimidate people who discovered unreported crimes occurring in a public library is a book that should not be suppressed, censored, and banned by the American Library Association and its hypocritical members.
According to sources, the Orland Park Public Library refuses to carry SHUT UP! despite numerous patron requests for the book because Library Director Mary Weimar does not want a book critical of her actions in “her library” (as she calls it). But, according to the American Library Association during its annual Banned Books Week, if a book is excluded purposely and deliberately from a collection because someone does not want others to read it and intellectually does not agree with the book’s content or findings, then that book is being banned and censored.
It follows that Megan Fox and I managed to write the #1 Banned and Censored Book in the whole country!
[Click above to embiggen: our Amazon listing for SHUT UP!, which is under attack from trolls with Amazon’s blessing.]
Last month, my friend Megan Fox and I published a book about censorship and our experiences having the Orland Park Police, the Village of Orland Park, the Orland Park Public Library, and the American Library Association throwing everything they could at us to frighten, silence, and intimidate us into not speaking out against the child pornography, sex crimes, misuse of public monies, and other horrors, abuses, and scandals ongoing in one of the strangest and most messed-up public libraries in all of Illinois (the OPPL). The book is currently #56 in Amazon’s ranking of books covering censorship (and #145,000 out of all the millions of books on Amazon), which is something that Megan and I are proud of. We hope you read SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment (and that you write an honest review of what you think of the book when you are finished).
Megan and I chose to publish independently on Amazon because the print industry is collapsing and within five to ten years (or sooner) publishing houses as they have existed in our lifetimes will be gone. The future is independent publishing. Megan and I had complete creative control over our book and were able to assemble a team of editors, formatters, graphic designers, and other freelancers to pool together the skills needed to take our manuscript and create from it a 666-page comprehensive account of the censorship that local government engaged in for almost three years to silence us as citizen sleuths and investigative reporters. Just five years ago, before Amazon made it so easy for independent authors to do this, Megan and I would have had to deal with a publishing house of some kind (and all the bureaucracy involved in that, with people compromising our vision and interfering in our work at every step of the way). Independent publishing through Amazon potentially offers, for the first time in human history, a chance for authors to put out exactly what they want to put out in exactly the way they want to put it out. That’s never happened before. Whether you think this is a good or a bad thing depends on if you believe having multiple-layers of non-authors meddling in books is the way things should be. I personally feel that giving the authors complete creative control is a freedom of thought and expression we’ve never had in this country before and am excited by the future. Just think of what Ben Franklin or Mark Twain could have done with this.
That being said, there are some things about Amazon and how conservative authors are treated there that I think you should know. I believe by sharing this that maybe other conservative authors will come forward and detail their own bad experiences too. Amazon might not realize this, but its systems are deliberately set up in ways that end up allowing the Left to punish, suppress, and censor conservative thought. Amazon should take steps to remedy this bias. I want to give Amazon the benefit of the doubt that they do not know this abuse and censorship is happening.
1. The Amazon review system is abused by the Left to harm conservative authors. If you look at the reviews that are up for SHUT UP!, Megan and I have been hit by several “drive-bys,” which are the equivalent of a brunch of drunk teenagers in an old beater peeling rubber while tossing rotten eggs and overripe tomatoes at our windows in the middle of the night. Our book was released on May 26th and was available for purchase on Amazon on May 26th. That was late in the evening on a Thursday. The first day that I believe anyone ever received a copy of the book from Amazon (that was not one of a half dozen advance copies that Megan and I had printed and that we gave to a handful of people personally) would have been on May 31st or so, allowing for processing and shipping. Yet, Amazon allowed members of the American Library Association (who encouraged each other to leave negative reviews of the book without ever reading it) to post hateful 1-star negative reviews of the book starting May 26th. Without knowing even what was in the book, let alone reading it, members of one of the groups that Megan and I wrote critically about went online and attacked our book with the negative reviews. That’s more than intellectual dishonesty: it’s a severe abuse of the review system that Amazon allows. If you think about it, only the Left does things like this and even if a conservative person doesn’t like something, he or she will not lie and write a fake negative review to tank it. Conservatives will actually do “what they are supposed to do” and read something first before being critical of it. The Left has the advantage of being full-on Alinsky and never reading a book before trashing it. This is who we are always up against.
2. Amazon takes down positive reviews of books (from people who actually read the book) but leaves up negative reviews (from people who never read the book). I thought this was fascinating and also foolish on Amazon’s part. Apparently, Amazon uses some kind of special algorithm or search function where it looks to see if a positive review is in any way connected to an author…and Amazon will remove positive reviews because it does not allow friends or family of an author to write positive reviews for a book. This means that anyone who is a Facebook friend of Megan or me will have his or her review taken down by Amazon (but only if they write a positive review). Amazon leaves all negative reviews up, even if they are written by people who have been trolling Megan and me for years and are obsessed with hating us. Everyone who writes about politics picks up trolls, like barnacles attacked to the hulls of ships. Trolls become obsessed with a writer and follow around taking snipes, scratching and clawing, and defecating wherever the writer’s work is published or discussed. It’s just what they do. Amazon claims it is trying to do something where it prevents unscrupulous people from paying for positive reviews on sites like Fivver.com, but Amazon’s methodology is flawed. Writers (like everyone) have “friends” on Facebook that they have never met in person and who sought them out as “friends” on social media because they liked their columns and their work. We need a new word for people who have never met a writer (or an actor, singer, politician, dancer, drag queen, sportsball player, etc.) who is in the public eye for some reason and ends up receiving “friend” requests from people that he or she has never met. Those people are not really “friends” and they are clearly not family…and they are the opposite of trolls. I guess you could call them “fans”…but I kind of prefer “elves” just because that seems a more nature opposite to “trolls.” Amazon deletes positive reviews from elves but allows trolls to do whatever they want. I think Amazon believes that no one would pay money to hire trolls to trash their work…and Amazon is only concerned with killing the Fivver market for bogus positive reviews. The elves get caught in the crossfire, because they are not being paid to write positive reviews and only write positive reviews because they love the writer’s work.
3. Amazon creates a situation that encourages censorship. Because of #1 and #2 above, Amazon’s system ends up enabling censorship because it makes it harder for people to legitimately review a book and voice honest opinions, since those get drowned out (or deleted by Amazon!) by all of the drive-by egg-and-tomato-tossing trolls. The negative 1-star reviews discourage people who know nothing about the author from reading a book, even though the negative reviews come from people who never read the book. Meanwhile, Amazon prevents people who actually read the book from leaving reviews because those people are connected in some way through social media to the author (despite never having ever met the author in person and the only connection between them being Facebook “friending”). The net effect of all this is that someone who works hard to write a book with conservative political thought is then trashed aggressively by Leftists and beaten into the ground, but Amazon prevents other people (the elves) from having a voice as well to counter the trolls. Amazon allows the trolls to do whatever they want, but censors the elves. And at the end of the day I wonder how many conservative authors will never bother to write a second book because of the way that Amazon allowed their first book to be treated.
I understand that Amazon wants to kill Fivver and end the blackmarket for fake positive reviews…but don’t they also have the responsibility to wipe out the fake negative reviews too?
That’s why I ask anyone who reads our book SHUT UP! to please write an honest review of it. Whether you like the book or not, if you’ve actually read it we want to know your real opinion. Megan and I spent three years of our lives on that Orland Park case. We spent every cent we could spare funding our investigation into what was going on in both that strange messed-up library and the corrupt Village of Orland Park (which has one of the most abusive police departments in all of Chicago). I ended up doing nothing else in my off-hours but read case law, file and process FOIA request responses, scour documents for clues, and piece together spending irregularities and crimes covered up in stacks of old incident reports. It was a massive undertaking that took over our lives…which is why it resulted in 666-pages that are now on Amazon being trashed by people who never read it (and will never read it). The fact that people who actually took the time to read our work are not allowed to voice their opinion because they are among the thousands of people we’ve never met on Facebook is just plain wrong.
Amazon needs to rethink what it is doing. This is very much like the whole Target transgender bathrooms thing. Amazon wants to address a problem it sees a small minority engaging in (the people who abuse the system by hiring Fivver to post fake positive reviews). So, Amazon punishes everyone by aggressively wiping out positive reviews from anyone they suspect might know the sister of the neighbor of the mailman who once delivered an Amazon package to an author. This is like Target saying that because someone who believes himself to now be transgendered once wanted to use the women’s washroom in Maine somewhere that every store coast to coast now has to allow men singing Shania Twain’s “I feel like a woman” into changing areas while girls are trying on swimsuits (because….diversity!). This is not how you handle an issue involving a small number of people. You do not make everyone suffer because you have a concern with a tiny minority. The majority should not be punished and subject to abuse because of the whims of the minority. That was wrong in South Africa during apartheid and it’s wrong in America (and on Amazon too).
[Click above to embiggen: displays of 2016 presidential race books are found around Chicago. Do you notice the not-so-subtle skewing going on?]
A few thoughts today on the news this morning:
1. An interesting thing happened while Megan Fox and I were battling the Orland Park Public Library and the American Association for the last several years (which we detailed in our new book, SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment): I became a big fan of public libraries again, as both a cost-saving measure and a place to meet interesting people. I try to visit a different Chicago area library each week to see what’s going on in there. The pattern still holds that the libraries in the poorer neighborhoods are the best ones, have the best staff, and there is nothing sexual or strange ever allowed to go on. It’s the wealthier libraries in the suburbs that have the masturbation, the sex crimes, the criminal activity, and everything horrible you can read about in SHUT UP! (because those rich libraries have the staff members who feel enlightened and good about themselves when they look the other way and don’t call the police on the guys masturbating at the computers or chasing women around the stacks or otherwise harassing them). Do you see how this is part of the mental illness of the Left? They apply this to the way they see Muslims too, even after something like Orlando: Leftists feel good about themselves when they look the other way and ignore a problem. The rich suburban librarians allow child pornography to be accessed on computers in their libraries, because they feel good about themselves for “not judging” the criminals who use those libraries to view illegal material. Leftists want to willfully ignore that Muslims who come to America have the intent of doing so as colonists, where they wish to at some point replace the American system of government with shariah law and topple our traditions and culture and supplant it with something Islamic. This is bad news for gays, Jews, women, and anyone else who does not want to live in medieval times. It’s bad even for Medieval Times (a restaurant in the Chicago suburbs), because they serve pork…and as Muslims gain more influence in the Chicago area because of the colonies that are growing in Orland Park and Bridgeview, it won’t be long until pork’s off the menu everywhere (because it offends Muslims…and anything that offends Muslims leads to Murder-Death-Kill).
2. Chicago libraries are all “celebrating” the presidential election by placing their books about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on display. At every library I have been to so far, those displays have looked like the one above: all sorts of Hillary Clinton books (but none critical of her) right out front…and then one about Donald shoved in the back. I think that’s kind of hilarious of them…because it’s the kind of bias they don’t even realize they have. My friend Megan has two little girls and sometimes they try to trick her or get away with something, but they are so ham-handed about it that it’s funny watching them think they are fooling anyone. The libraries are ham-handed in the way they do the Hillary/Trump displays…but aren’t all Leftists like this? Malicious children who never grow up is what they are. That’s really who we are up against. I want you to stop for a minute and think about how lucky we are that this is true. The Left is ruled by emotion and is so full of itself that it doesn’t even realize how transparent it is. They think they are so very clever and feel no need to cover their bases anymore. That’s a huge (or, YUUUUUGE) vulnerability for them. They think they can handle Trump in the 2016 election the way they handled Mitt Romney or John McCain in the past (pushing him to the back, ignoring him as much as possible, just declaring Hillary the winner before the election has begun). That sets things up for a big win for Trump come November.
3. I hope you are screen grabbing and making notes on the way that the Left and its enablers in the media are working hard to try to pretend that Islam didn’t just kill more than 50 gay people in Orlando late on Saturday night. Watch the comment sections on articles, as Millennial Leftists especially want to claim this is another reason we should have more gun control…when that gay bar (like all public libraries) was a “gun free zone.” People should start to see that what a gun free zone really amounts to is a place where a Muslim can go and murder people, like shooting fish in a barrel, since no one inside will be armed and able to protect themselves. It really is only a matter of time before Muslims do this in Chicago. There are two radical mosques here (in Orland Park and in Bridgeview). The Orland Prayer Center has a Facebook page that is always spouting off about destroying Israel and about “the Palestinian cause” and all of that garbage. Boystown is a pretty attractive target for these deranged minds, particularly during Pride Fest (the penultimate weekend in June), PRIDE (the last weekend in June), and Market Days (the first weekend in August). New York City’s PRIDE parade is also a target that it’s only a matter of time before Muslims attack. Though, they will cause just as much damage hitting places like Boystown on an average Saturday. They might even go after Obama’s old haunt, Man’s Country. Pretending that Muslims do not hate gays and that the Koran doesn’t program them to kill people is like pretending that the Nazis did not hate Jews and that Mein Kampf did not program then to kill people. I know that Leftists enjoy playing make-believe and pretend and living in unicorn-skittles-rainbow-candyland, but what happened in Orlando should show anyone with a brain that it is suicidal folly to keep importing Muslims colonists into the West. The end result will only be Murder-Death-Kill for gays, Jews, and any woman who doesn’t want to be wrapped up head to toe in hot, black sheets and treated like a child and/or animal for the rest of her life.
What else is on your mind as we start off a severely messed-up week witnessing the Left spinning like dervishes to pretend Islam is not the greatest evil of our time?
[At least FOX News accurately reported on Islam’s involvement. Go see how CNN desperately tried ignoring the Muslim connection in this. Why is that?]
Everyone is still reeling from Islam’s attack on a gay bar in Orlando (just a week after Gay Days at Disney, as a matter of fact…and happening at the start of June PRIDE events coast to coast). How many times does something like this have to happen before Americans wake up to the dangers of Muslim colonization of our country?
I notice CNN is doing whatever it can to NOT identify the shooter as Muslim. Pay attention to this happening in other news reports too. See how the media lies to the public (much like the Ministry of Truth — MiniTru — in 1984). Reporters do not want to ever identify a terrorist as Muslim. This is an especially dicey attack for the media because it is a Muslim-on-gay attack. Expect more of these in the years ahead as the US government pushes to import more Muslim colonists to our shores (by calling them “refugees” or “migrants” and not what they truly are…Islamic colonists engaged in demographic and immigration jihad).
When a group of people come to a new place but refuse to assimilate, leave behind their old ways, and embrace the culture of their new home they are colonists and not refugees, migrants, or immigrants. Calling them anything else but COLONISTS is foolish. Establishing a colony in a new country, growing that colony (centered around a mosque), and then asserting sovereignty over and hostility towards the culture surrounding the colony is Islamic colonization. This is happening now. Westerners are foolish to live in the unicorn-and-rainbow-sprinkles-utopia where they believe that “Islam is a religion of peace” (thank you, George W. Bush, for vomiting out that phrase for the first time) and that Muslims will ever abandon their allegiance to a death cult.
As more Muslim colonists come to America and join existing colonies, there will be more tensions and violent clashes, since Islam is incompatible with the West. America has become increasingly gay-tolerant (which is a great thing if you are a gay person)…but it’s cognitive dissonance at its most glaring to simultaneously push for the importation of Islamic colonists from a backwards, dysfunctional, medieval culture that believes that mass-murder is the solution to whatever irks or vexes them that day (which, as was proved in Orlando, is a very bad thing if you are a gay person).
In Chicago in 2012, the FBI stopped another Muslim from blowing up a Chicago bar that it appears the Muslim believed was a gay bar (it wasn’t, but the Muslim colonist did not understand this). Remember that? The media barely talked about it at the time, just as it swept under the rug other Muslim terror attempts in Chicago over the years. How many similar attacks were stopped around the country that we never knew about? Since Muslims do not assimilate into a melting pot when they come to America and instead freeze themselves into tee-vee dinner style colonies (bypassing the “salad bowl” model of “diversity!” and insisting on little pockets that are segregated and sealed off from the rest of our society, like the partitioned sections of a tee-vee dinner), young male Muslims seem determined to lash out at and attack the things about America they don’t like and wish were more like the hellholes they left in the Middle East.
Is it a surprise that they target gay bars? Aside from synagogues, what is the next most likely target for young Muslims who want to cause death and misery in the name of their hateful and backwards culture?
The Left works hard to balance a Jenga-tower of competing special interest groups and demographic niches. Us gays are all told we must blindly vote Democrat (or else). For years, Democrats have insisted that Republicans want to kill us. But is that true? Isn’t it more true that Muslims are the people who want to kill us…and who do kill us, in places like Orlando (or in the Middle East, where gays are beheaded in Saudi Arabia, thrown from the roofs in Iraq and Syria, and executed like farm animals in Libya)?
The problem with Americans is that most people are wired in baseball terms: it takes three strikes, close together, for Americans to turn on anything. Because Muslim terror attacks don’t occur in threes that are temporally close to one another, enough time passes between one attack like Orlando and the next time Muslims engage in Murder-Death-Kill in their jihad against Western freedoms that people forget. The media then runs cover for Muslims.
Today, expect to see plenty of attractive, innocent-looking Muslim women being rushed to the tee-vee crying about how now they will be unfairly blamed for the terrorism and, oh, how any criticism of Islam is “islamophobia.” The networks have one script and they read from it every time.
If you kept going to the local public pool and every so often there was a shark attack there, at some point would you still be swayed by the media’s claims that sharks aren’t dangerous and don’t kill people and that not all sharks are bad? At some point, wouldn’t you start asking why the hell sharks are attacking in a public pool in the suburbs? How are the sharks getting in there? Why are sharks being allowed to attack in a pool? Why is the government actively seeking to bring MORE sharks to the pools?
Sharks are not misunderstood dolphins who mean well but get unfairly blamed for their Murder-Death-Kills. Muslims are not the innocent followers of a “religion of peace.” I know that many people feel good about themselves for WANTING to believe this, but it’s just not true. No “religion” that encourages its members to Murder-Death-Kill is a true religion. It’s a death cult.
Pretending it isn’t doesn’t do anyone the least bit of good.
A few years ago, I stopped watching tee-vee shows as they air (but clearly never stopped calling TV shows “tee-vee shows”). Instead, I wait until a whole season has concluded before watching. In some cases, I’ll actually wait years until a show has finished airing to watch the whole entire series at once. I enjoy watching two or three episodes at night before I go to sleep…and I don’t like waiting a week between episodes, especially with dramas. I much prefer the Netflix distribution model, where they make all episodes of a season available at once. I hope the networks go to something like that in the future. But, until then, I will keep coming late to the tee-vee party.
This week, Justin and I finished watching Quantico, which was a new show on ABC for the 2015-2016 season. I think it’s worth your valuable time and is a fun show to watch this summer. Justin doesn’t like anything (and missed his calling in life by being born too late to be Mikey from the old Life cereal commercials)…so when even he enjoys a show (despite himself) I know it is something I can safely recommend. Here’s some of what I like about Quantico.
1. Nobody famous is on it. Or, at least, nobody I recognize from anything (except Marcia Cross from Melrose Place/Desperate Housewives, who shows up at one point in a supporting role). Frankly, I don’t like watching famous people on the tee-vee because I have a hard time forgetting who they used to play on something else (or I associate idiotic things they’ve said in real life on the red carpet about politics with whatever character they are playing and I can’t enjoy the show as a result). It was really fun to watch a show with complete unknowns (to me at least). It really helped me like their characters.
2. There are some great twists. I enjoyed this show the way that I liked the first few seasons of 24 back in the day. Every episode had an interesting twist of some kind, with major twists — shocking twists — every few episodes. I thought the show was very brave and felt that every character was expendable and in danger. I can’t remember the last time I felt that way about anything, since the viewer usually assumes the big star will survive. But this show had no big star. I even felt the main character was always in danger (and maybe didn’t make it in the end).
3. I had to keep track in a notebook who the bad guys and suspects were. It’s not that the show was confusing (it’s not), but that it had such interesting twists and shifting allegiances that Justin and I made little Clue-style notepads to try to keep track of who the good guys were, who the bad guys were, who the real good guys were, and who the REALLY bad guys were. I had so much fun trying to figure out the mystery. I love that I was wrong in the end and didn’t peg (XXXXXX) as the mastermind and I never figured out (XXXXXXXXX)’s end game until I saw it all play out in the finale. That was so much fun. I remember being in grade school and reading Agatha Christie’s Ten Little Indians (back when it was still called Ten Little Indians) and being wowed by the ending. The same with her The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. I like books and tee-vee shows that throw me off the trail. I never suspected the mastermind(s?) on Quantico and I never figured out their end game or motive until the end, but now I can look back and see all the clues I should have picked up on. It’s a really fun mystery/thriller of a show.
4. They did some interesting things with political correctness. It’s a network show, so the forced “diversity” was something of a turn-off for Justin. He really complains about that sort of thing being crammed down viewers’ throats. There are Muslim characters on Quantico that at times are very politically correct, where Justin would groan because the show was doing that “not all Muslims are bad” and “you are prejudiced if you don’t pretend that Islam is not an ideology of conquest!” — but at other times the show would very accurately depict Muslims putting the conquest ideology of the Koran and its intolerance of Western culture ahead of assimilating into American society. They very clearly showed Muslims insisting on being colonists in the West, not leaving behind the dysfunctional and medieval culture they left when they immigrated here, and pushing for special treatment because they are Muslim (instead of joining the melting pot and becoming Americans). There’s another show I like most of the time called Bones that Justin refuses to ever watch because every 5th or 6th episode they have a Muslim character (from Iran) on the show and the writers use that as a means of bashing political correctness and submission into the heads of viewers. I just skip the episodes that this character is in, which is easy because he is an intern on the show and only appears a few times a year. I really don’t need to hear the “Islam is a religion of peace” brainwashing propaganda from Bones, so I have an easy way to avoid that by skipping some episodes. Justin at first thought Quantico would be 22-episode of promoting Islam but even he admitted that the show was not aiming to proselytize or scold.
5. It felt like attending FBI training at Quantico. The show operates in an interesting flashback way: half of an episode is set during the characters’ training at Quantico and the other half is set in the “present” long after they have graduated and are out in the field handling a series of high-profile events. There are clues in the flashbacks to what is happening in the present. The mystery is rooted back to their time in training. I thought this was a very interesting narrative device. It was also fun because if a character died in the present, but you liked that person, you would still see her or him on the show in the flashbacks. The training exercises they did in the Quantico facility as they learned how to become agents were also interesting puzzles they had to solve. I actually enjoyed watching their training more than I did the episodes in the present where the mystery was unfolding.
I liked this show enough that I plan on re-watching it again in July, to see all the clues I missed and to analyze more of how the episodes were structured. It was all very clever. The best part was that I didn’t think I would like the show at all. I thought it would be nauseatingly PC and full of “America is bad! Islam is good!” propaganda but I didn’t feel that way at all after watching it. And even Justin liked it, and he doesn’t like much of anything on network tee-vee.
You can watch the whole first season on Amazon.com and ABC.com (or on Hulu, if you have a subscription).
[Please help think of ways to spread word that Chet Siniawski needs all the help he can get raising the legal war chest to save his beloved father Chester’s life.]
I really want to humbly thank everyone out there who is emailing and leaving comments letting me know that you are praying for Chester Siniawski to be freed from the Joliet Area Community Hospice, where he is being held against his will and is being starved to death by hospice staff at the orders of his wife Marian. Today, Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son (who is fighting to save Chester’s life), provided an update on GoFundMe that revealed:
1. The Guardian Ad Litum that was appointed by the court on 7/8/16 has not yet contacted Chet or any of Chester’s family or doctors, all of whom are waiting desperately by the phone to speak to the Guardian Ad Litum. Despite Chester continuing to be starved, the wheels of justice turn slowly in Illinois for a disabled adult who is being mistreated and abused in a private facility. If Chester was a small child instead of a 63-year old man, the SWAT team would have rescued him by now. But a grown man who is recovering from a stroke whose wife shunted him into a hospice and has kept him there against his wishes (and his desire to live!) is the last priority on everyone’s list it seems. This is how little Illinois values human life. It is appalling and soul-killing.
2. Chet managed to have a family friend visit Chester, who bravely brought Chester some nutrition to keep him alive. The only food that Chester appears to be getting is food that family members or friends sneak Chester. They have to slip the food to him when the hospice staff are not looking, because it seems the ghouls in that facility are still committed to starving this poor man to death. The family and friends are trying desperately to keep Chester alive until the Guardian Ad Litum can show up to speak to Chester and ask him if he wants to live.
3. The Joliet Area Community Hospice still seems to be preventing anyone from doing a video of Chester that would allow him to speak to the world. Chester is having conversations and was even talking about the Blackhawks hockey team the other day, according to Chet’s latest GoFundMe update. Videos of Chester being able to hold a complex conversation like a discussion about hockey would prove that he is competent mentally enough to decide to live instead of being murdered by starvation. I can see no valid reason why the Joliet Area Community Hospice is preventing friends and family from making videos of Chester speaking. Clearly, the ghouls inside that facility do not want the public to see Chester talking because a man who is alert, competent, and speaking is a man who should not be held against his wishes in a facility that is killing him by starvation.
4. Chet Siniawski is desperate for help with his GoFundMe. He is begging for help. So far, none of the big Pro-Life or anti-euthanasia groups have stepped in to do any fundraising for him. Do you know anyone you can contact who would be willing to chip in for the Siniawski Family GoFundMe? They have not been able to find any lawyers who will help them pro bono. I don’t understand any of this. Why can’t religious groups and conservative political groups and people who oppose euthanasia step in when this family needs their help? Keep Chester alive and rescuing him from that hospice of horrors would benefit EVERYONE, because when Chester is freed and is able to tell his story, it will shine a blinding spotlight on the evils that are inflicted upon the elderly and disabled in facilities like the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Please do everything you can think to do to spread the word that the Siniawski Family needs all the help it can get to save this man’s life.
Why is one man’s life so important?
If we allow the state to look away and let a man be starved to death because he has been crippled, then we stop being Americans. We as a nation lost much of our soul in the last few decades by allowing Planned Parenthood to butcher viable babies in utero (and then sell their body parts for profit). We allowed the Left to conscript women into believing that killing babies is not only fun but a duty for any good Democrat…and anyone who does not subscribe to this druidic belief system is a heretic who must be destroyed for wanting babies (especially minority babies) to live. At the other side of the spectrum, the murdering of the elderly is also now in vogue, where hospices such as the Joliet Area Community Hospice appear to openly advertise by their actions in cases like Chester’s that they are the places to go when someone has become inconvenient and too difficult for someone to care for…and so they shall be murdered by starvation, drug overdose, or whatever other means the Death Facility deems necessary. And anyone who attempts to stop them will have the police used against them as a weapon.
This is what America has degenerated into because people are too busy to care. There are too many channels to watch on the tee-vee. Who cares about one man in Joliet, Illinois who wants to live, be fed, and recover instead of being slowly murdered?
I care about Chester Siniawski because I would care if you were being held somewhere against your will and being starved to death but no one would help you. I don’t know you either, but you better believe I would be doing everything I could to save your life if you wanted to live. Once upon a time, Americans by the hundreds of thousands liberated Hitler’s death camps to save people who were being starved to death because they were crippled, gay, Jewish, or enemies of the Third Reich. Americans are a force of good upon this earth unlike anything that has ever existed before.
But, I think the forces of evil have been strategic in recent years and have started diluting what it means to be an American and what Americans are supposed to stand for. Are we no longer a nation of men and women who rush into the fray to save the day and fight for life and liberty?
Or have we really become a people who can’t muster more than a “meh” when a man is being starved to death in a suburb of Chicago and is begging to live and not be murdered?
How can you help?
Times are tough. We all have problems. We are all busy. But, a man is being murdered and the government doesn’t care. We know the government has become corrupt and evil…but have Americans become so numbed by that in 2016 that apathy rules the day as this poor man loses his life?
I sincerely beg of you to take a moment and think of something you can do for the Siniawski family. If you have $20.00 that you would have spent on treats or lunch in the coming week, can you consider giving it to the Siniawskis instead? I know that is a lot to ask. But if 1,000 people each gave $20.00 then the family would have the ability to fund the legal battle to save Chester’s life.
They are desperate. They are asking for your help. And I am begging you to help them. I am imploring you to care.