It’s being reported that Newt Gingrich’s entire senior staff have quit his 2012 campaign. Not a whole lot more is being said except that Gingrich made a statement (on Facebook no less) that he will continue his bid to become the 2012 GOP nominee….
“I am committed to running the substantive, solutions-oriented campaign I set out to run earlier this spring,” Gingrich wrote. “The campaign begins anew Sunday in Los Angeles.”
Apparently his campaign staff weren’t on board with all of Newt’s solutions…
“When the campaign and the candidate disagree on the path, they’ve got to part ways,” said Rick Tyler, a longtime Gingrich spokesman who was among those who left the campaign.
Hmmm…very mysterious. I guess we’ll know more when these staffers start to say more but as of now, they’re being pretty tight lipped. I think maybe this could be the beginning of the end of Mr. Gingrich’s campaign.
I bet Anthony Weiner is LOVING this little media distraction.
© 2011, Bridget. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone