MOST DISTURBING THING YOU WILL EVER SEE: Cult of Anthropogenic Global Warming has new ad that murders people who don't subscribe to AGW hysteria
WARNING: There are graphic images in this video (gore, violence, Al Gore’s call to violence) that are seriously disturbing. Do not watch this while you are eating or just after lunch. It’s seriously creepy, so don’t watch it at 2:00am like we did and then expect to drift right off to sleep dreaming about a Zac Efron/Chad Allen/Jason Bateman/Seth Gabel speedos-only pool party again. Because that ain’t gonna happen tonight, after Al Gore’s cult hijacked your imagination.
If you don’t want to watch the short AGW film, here’s the gist:
* In a classroom, a cultist indoctrinates British children, teaching them they are parasites who are killing the Earth Mother Gaia. She tells them they must de-industrialize and ruin the global economy because if not we will all die. HONESTLY, it feels like that movie “The Village” by M. Night Shalamar where crazy people teach children there are monsters who are going to get them if they don’t stay in the primitive village and not have electricity or modern industry. When some of the children doubt the AGW cult beliefs, the teacher produces a Phillip K. Dick-conceived button and kills the non-believers. They pop like cherry Jell-o filled balloons to the horror of everyone around them.
* Next up is an office vignette. The boss tells his employees, from on high, standing on a ledge Evita-like looking down on them, to cut their carbon emissions or else. When he asks them who doesn’t want to do this, he gets out his button and kills three or four people. POP! POP! POP! POP! Like they were in a post office in the 80s.
* The last scene is a soccer field. A new coach has arrived and thinks his team is a bunch of pansies. Which they are. And there’s an 80 year old goalie so it’s no wonder they needed a new coach. He asks the team what drills they have been running and instead they start telling him about new flourescent lightbulbs installed in the stadium. He tells these hosers that he’s the coach and wants to hear about soccer, not nonsense, and the old guy whips out his…wait for it…button, pushes it, and murders the coach. Problem solved! All non-believers am dead now. Drink Kool-Aid, cult happy!
Great Merciful Zeus, these people are insane.
They have no idea what they are communicating in this commercial.
It’s SUPPOSED to be a commentary on people who don’t believe in AGW killing themselves because the planet is supposedly doomed if we have lightbulbs that work and enjoy life and all its wonders to the fullest, instead of taking civilization back hundreds of years for no reason.
What it achieves, instead, is the solidification of our beliefs that these AGW cultists are not just mentally ill, but a danger to themselves and others.
This video is like the crazy fan mail that singers get, that’s supposed to be all lovey-dovey and romantic (to the stalker), but reads like very well-thought out death threats to the entertainer. In the late 80s, our friend Abbey was a teen singer in northeast and central Ohio, doing the mall circuit, belting out covers to old songs as well as her dance hit “Pancake Emporium”…it was the 80s, she was trying to be New Wave…don’t ask.
Abbey actually stopped performing because one fan, a man in his 60s, started following her from mall to mall, sending her creepy cartoon drawings of the two of them together, on their wedding day, with Abbey’s eyes bleeding “because she was so happy”. Somehow, he found her parents’ house and would camp out in the bushes waiting for her to return from her gigs. He hid under her tour van once and waited there for hours in the hot parking lot one summer, just so he could grab her leg when the door opened and she stepped up into the back.
He stole her shoe with that grab, and probably to this day keeps it in a bell jar by his bed.
This is the same obsessive, deranged, mental illness the AGW cultists have.
“Now, you are going to listen to the insane, irrational, and creepy things I have to say. If you don’t like them, and if you disagree with me, I am going to kill you. Only then can you be free and happy because I will kill you to save you, as you will just die anyway”.
It’s like these commercials were directed by Susan Traversy, they’re so crazy.
Man alive, if this isn’t the absolute zenith of mental illness in the Left, we sure hope never live to actually see THAT.
UPDATE: Apparently, these people didn’t much like what we said about them. They took the video down.
QUESTION: in the future, the next time we see something this vile that we know the Left will take down, how do we preserve it?
(1) Should we take massive amounts of screen grabs of it frame by frame?
(2) Should we take our cellphone and video it on the computer screen while it is playing?
(3) Is there a way to download a video like this so we can save it for later when they remove it?
Can people with good tech skills chime in?
UPDATE: These loons keep taking this down, so here’s a screengrab storyboard of that classroom scene.
I was in college when Columbine Happened. They showed all of that on TV, the kids running from the building, people covered in blood. Seeing this AGW cult use this classroom scene has inspired me to run all the lights and noisy appliances at Buzzquarters all day today. I wish I had a model train set because I’d keep that on nonstop, just racing around in circles for hours and hours. I’m going to use the blender to crush all the ice the freezer can make…then I’m going to use the garbage disposal to crush the ice some more and waste all of it. I’m making toast from all the bread in the kitchen, just for the Hell of it. I don’t really like toast. It’s fall in Chicago, but I’ve got my winter coat on and have turned up the air conditioning to 50 degrees. I don’t care about paying the electric bill. I just want the nuts who made this commercial to know that they have so sickened me that I endeavor to be more wasteful just to cancel as many of their sacrifices out as I can.
© 2010, HillBuzz. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone