Obama’s Golfing Buddies
Barack Obama has gone “golfing” more times in office than any president before him. Despite this, Obama’s golf game still sucks and he evinces little enthusiasm or interest for the game in interviews. Bill Clinton, an avid golfer, would wax eagerly about his time on the links during interviews and routinely golfed with big time power brokers like Vernon Jordan or influential leaders like Senators or Governors. When Barack Obama goes “golfing”, he typically brings along young gay guys or other men of questionable sexuality for foursomes where they all seem to just goof around for a few hours after taking the requisite “We’re going golfing, biches!” photo ops.
Then these guys disappear for HOURS, doing who knows what.
It’s our suspicion “golfing” is really a cover for Barack Obama to head to a country club to do drugs and engage in gay sex in the steam rooms and saunas there, which essentially become upscale bathhouses when the current president visits.
This page collects all the information we could dig up on where Obama goes to “golf”, what he apparently does there, and who he does it with. Keep checking back for updates because it really does seem that the “golfing” is the public cover for a lot of far more interesting things this president does that he’d rather not talk openly about in interviews.
Obama’s known “golfing buddies” (let’s try to determine how many of them are either openly or clearly gay):
* Ben “The Finkmeister” Finkenbender
* Ron Kirk (US Trade Representative)
* Eugene Kang (WH Confidential Assistant…oh, we bet he is)
* Marvin Nicholson (WH trip director)…this guy is there suspiciously A LOT on many, many golf outings
* Bill Daley (former Chief of Staff…but it actually is normal for a Chief of Staff to go golfing with his president)
* Bill Clinton (also normal for a former president to golf with the current president)
* Pete Souza (WH photographer…who may have been on duty working)
* Vernon Jordan (who has golfed with former presidents)
* Mayor Michael Bloomberg (who you’d expect to golf with presidents)
* Joe Biden (this one makes sense…and Joe seems like he’d be fun to hang out with)
* Sam Kass, a White House Chef (formerly from Chicago)
Links to source material articles about Obama “golfing”:
* Looking for info on Obama’s “golfing buddies” — HillBuzz.org, 10/1/2012
* Golf Courses of the Obama Administration — via Pinterest
* Obama’s 52nd time golfing happened on October 11, 2010 — via Newsmax
* Obama playing 9 rounds of golf after an earthquake — via Obama Diary
* Obama hits another golf milestone on father’s day (instead of spending day with his own daughters) — via Washington Post; more on him golfing on Father’s Day HERE. What did Obama get for Father’s Day? (or give to someone, if rumors in Chicago regarding “The Slims” are true).
* Ranking Obama’s Golf Partners — via Politico
* Related: first gay male White House Social Secretary speaks about fabulous job in White House — via Washington Post; more HERE
* NOW has a problem with Obama’s all-male golf outings. Sorry, sisters, this president is just not interested in ladies.
* USA Today reveals list of Obama’s “basketball buddies” too. Mary sure gets around!
* White House Dossier is a good source of info on all Obama activities.
* Lobbyist hired to get reporters to stop talking about Obama golfing in summer of 2012.
* Obama and his golfing buddies can’t finish a foursome in five hours — via Golf.com
* Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell “golf claps” Obama to put him down — via The Swamp
* Obama plays 101st round of golf — via The Hill
* Obama’s new golf season began in January 2012 — via White House Dossier
* Only known time a female has joined Obama for a golf game — The Caucus, back in 2009
* Look who Obama golfs with — via GretaWire
* Washington’s Top 150 Golfing Politicians — via GolfDigest
* Obama golfing again with three young single men — via Washingtonian
* If Obama loves to golf so much — and that’s what he’s really doing on the links — then why doesn’t he seem to know much about the game or talk about it in interviews like other presidents did? — via Ace of Spades
* Obama golf buddy gets multimillion dollar payday from government — via FOX News
* EXCELLENT RESOURCE with treasure trove of info — Obama
knob-polishing hobnobbing on Martha’s Vineyard — via ABC News
* Obama spends Christmas golfing while Marines can’t be home with their families for holiday — via MelissaBlogs
* More on Marvin Nicholson golfing with Obama – via NY Daily News
* Bloomberg lunches and golfs with Obama — via Politicker
* Conservatives use Pinterest to track Obama’s golfing exploits — via USNews
* The New First Golfer — includes a list of names from when Obama first started playing — via GolfDigest
* Another Politico story on Obama golfing
* Obama plays golf some more — FreedomEden
* TIME article on Obama golfing again
* Obama golfing with Sam Kass, White House Chef