Hillary Clinton’s Remarkable Knack for Being in the South Pacific Whenever Democrats Are Going to Have A Terrible Day Back Home
Though I will never vote for another Democrat as long as I live because I just won’t ever again trust that party with the presidency, I’ll always love Hillary Clinton for the mind games she plays with Barack Obama right under everyone’s noses. During the 2008 campaign there were stretches in the primaries where I’d actually see her in person three or four times a week, and I’d get to observe her unguarded, interacting with her friends, and showing off her sharp and biting sense of humor. She loves screwing with people…and has a golden peal of a laugh that reverberates in a room like booming church bells. She’s hilarious and cutting…and expertly carries grudges.
The woman also has quite the knack for being as far away from Washington, DC as humanly possible whenever anything bad is about to happen to Democrats. Have you noticed this?
* November 2nd, 2010 — While Democrats were being roasted by voters stateside in the Midterm elections, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton was dancing by a fire in Papua New Guinea having a pig roast on the beach. Laughing and smiling and laughing some more. I wonder what she named the pig before they cooked it?
* September 4-6th, 2012 — During the bizarre yelling and shouting and baby-killing festival of anger that Democrats held in Charlotte, North Carolina (but called it their quadrennial “Convention”), Hillary was in the Cook Islands near New Zealand, having a wonderful time in tropical temperatures and smiling behind sunglasses…having nothing to do with the mess Democrats were making for themselves back home.
* November 6th, 2012 — When Barack Obama and Democrats go down in defeat in the general election, Hillary will be in Perth, Australia enjoying her distance away in the Southern Hemisphere.
With Hillary Clinton there are no coincidences.
On November 7th, after Obama and his acolytes are defeated, Bill and Hillary Clinton will launch the Democrat Civil War for control of the heart and soul of the party. The factions of the Clinton Restoration and the Obama Remnant will jostle for the reins, like the Lion and the Unicorn quarreling all over town. We all know how that turned out, too. The next four years will be mighty interesting as magically all sorts of evidence drops showing that Barack Obama was personally responsible for what happened in Libya…and that Obama actually ordered no action be taken to rescue Ambassador Stevens and the others that were killed. Just watch…once he’s out of office and no one can blame the Clintons for “ruining Obama’s chance at reelection!” then all sorts of interesting things will leak (maybe even through WikiLeaks) the reveal Obama to have been up to all sorts of odd things in Libya that blew up in his face. The Clintons hold grudges, mean business, and want to reconstitute the Democrat Party around its former moderate/centrist “Democrat Leadership Council” heart.
It’s going to be a sight to behold, even if I think Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are going to do so well in their first term that no Democrat will be elected to the presidency for many, many years to come. That means Barack Obama and those on the Left who pushed Hillary aside to deny her the chance to become our first female president will be on the receiving end of more than just mind games in the years ahead.
I know that many of you take every opportunity afforded to bash Hillary Clinton because it’s an old habit…but you can disagree with or dislike a person while still appreciating the complicated and not-at-all-coincidental things she does to even the score with her nemeses.
There’s never been a character in American politics quite like Hillary Clinton…and she’s definitely not done with Barack Obama yet.
As he says Goodbye to his presidency, Hillary’s saying G’Day to Australians far, far away…and loving every minute of it!
© 2012, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone