[Click above to embiggen: Today’s Doom Antidote brought to you by random snaps of Chicago via Sassy Plants]
Some thoughts on the stories splashed across Drudge and Breitbart today that are upsetting to people:
1. Muslim colonists smuggled over the US border via Mexico. The first step towards solving this problem is to start referring to the people who move from one country to another with no intention of assimilating and following the laws of that country as COLONISTS, not “immigrants” or “migrants” or “visitors.” The act of coming to a place, disregarding all its laws, respecting none of its sovereignty, and then demanding that place change to suit your will is COLONIZATION…not immigration, not migration, not visiting (permanently). Colonization is the act of one group of people leaving their motherland and establishing a colony in a new place where that colony is intended to be a base camp that will be expanded in an effort of conquest. This has been happening for time immemorial. Though, for the first time in human history, advanced civilized Western nations are being colonized by dysfunctional cultures and peoples who carry with them a retrograde effect. At some point, there will be enough of a tipping point where people wake up that this is happening and the West is being colonized and taken over…and at that point there will be a bloody civil war with door-to-door fighting in the streets. That will happen in our lifetimes. It will start in Europe, in one of the smaller countries like the Netherlands or in a Nordic one, as Islam takes over. Europe will be “shocked” by what we see coming in 2016. As long as you see anyone using the word “migrants” you know that the immigration and demographic jihad is working and continuing according to plans, because until Westerners see this for what it really is — COLONIZATION — the West will not stop it or deal with it. We’re destined for this to be WW-3. The West against Islam and the Third World colonization efforts. The one bright spot in all of that is that the West will win, but not until all the bleeding heart loons who rule by emotion and live in a world of “should” (as in, this is how things should be…or this should be fine…or we should all be able to get along) are booted from any positions of power and influence. In Europe, I believe the Muslim colonization is being allowed as an excuse for the EU to form the Grand European Army and other aims of the globalists, who want to see chaos breaking out all over Europe so that people are willing to surrender their national sovereignties even more in the hopes of quelling the chaos with a continent-wide USE (United States of Europe) and a federal defense system and federal police forces and centralized USE power. That’s what this is all about: bringing in enough Muslim colonists to cause society to start to collapse, at which point the USE army would be needed to deal with the chaos. This is pretty much the plot of those Star Wars prequels, where Chancellor Palpatine created chaos so he could end the Galactic Republic and create the Empire. That is what is being done in Europe…with the Muslim colonists as useful tools for the USE masterminds. Those globalists believe they can the either eliminate or control Islam, but they are deeply, deeply wrong (because the first chance they get, Islam will turn on them). It’s not an optimistic future, granted, but I think saying aloud what is really going on and putting the pieces all together and talking about it is a step towards doing something about possibly preventing all of that needless suffering and destruction.
2. Jake Tapper at CNN is surprised that the government lies, destroys evidence, and then pretends whatever they want to ignore didn’t happen. On a local level, Megan Fox and I encountered this in Orland Park, Illinois when we investigated sex crimes (including child pornography being accessed and open public masturbation/sexually harassing women in the Library’s computer area) happening in that building. Unless the government is actively and aggressively supervised by We the People, government actors will lie, hide documents, aggressively redact documents, and pretend things didn’t happen. I can’t even tell you how many times Library and Village staff lied and claimed that the Child Porn Incident Report that we unearthed in FOIA production didn’t exist. That was a record that Library staffers allowed a man to view child pornography at computers in the Library and they chose not to call the police and instead just let him get away (on more than one occasion!). Whenever they were confronted by this, they would lie and say they didn’t know about that report or it didn’t exist…even if it was right in front of them! In another instance detailed in our book SHUT UP!, the Orland Park Police destroyed evidence from a police car dash cam because they didn’t want us hearing what the officer was saying. So, they just wiped the audio clean…and then basically said, “Prove we did that!” The government thinks it can get away with this kind of thing forever, but I don’t believe that is true. They will, however, keep getting away with it for as long as We the People are quiet and mousy and don’t rise up against this conduct. If the people are actively supervising their elected officials and policing corrupt police then this is the world we will always live in. If, however, we start waking up and paying attention and making it our hobbies (or, I’d argue, duties) to supervise our local government aggressively then I think we can turn the whole country around. We are in a bottom-up situation, where if we ever want Washington DC to change we have to start by changing Orland Park, then Cook County, then the state of Illinois, and the Washington. But the good news is that change on the local level takes a few years to accomplish. County and state level takes a little longer. But in our lifetime if we start now, we could theoretically live to see a day when Washington is cleaned up too. Provided, however, that we don’t always accept the status quo as the only “quo” there will ever be.
3. I really don’t know what to say about Hillary’s email scandal, except that she should have known better. I continue to believe that Hillary Clinton is one of the most interesting (and tragic) figures in American history and will be remembered as such. The 2008 campaign when she ran for president remains one of the high points of my entire life. My friends and I from the Hillary Days can laugh and reminisce and tell battle stories for hours…and the bonds from those days remain strong. But, none of us are involved in this 2016 race. I don’t think any of us will ever vote for a Democrat again. I can’t find any excuse for why Hillary Clinton was foolish enough to involve herself in this cockamamie email server business when she, above everyone, should have known better. The 2008 campaign by and large absolved her of every bad thing she had done up until then (and all that would have never been rehashed). She didn’t do much as Secretary of State worth remembering…though I know that Republicans want to blame Benghazi on her (when in my opinion that was Obama’s call not to send in military support when it was needed, as Hillary Clinton has at no point in history controlled the military). The email scandal is a self-inflicted wound and unforced error that is beneath her (and the Machiavellian genius she was always supposed to be). The Hillary that I got to know a little on the 2008 campaign trail is a very nice woman who couldn’t work a phone or a computer and had Huma doing all that. She couldn’t drive a car and she would be escorted everywhere she went, without having to worry about anything but smiling and waving and shaking hands and saying “thank you for your opinion” whenever someone said something horrible to her about why they felt she should have left her husband. She’s a very nice woman, whether you ever want to believe that or not. But, she also is a pathological liar who lies about stupid things and she won’t admit when she is wrong, which is disappointing. I will always believe that Huma was behind that email server, because it’s totally the kind of sneaky thing that Huma would do, but Hillary is too loyal to throw Huma under the bus. And that’s what’s really tragic and heartbreaking about Hillary Clinton’s lot in life. Despite everything that’s ever been thrown at her, she’s remained a funny and surprisingly nice person who is still friends with people she knew in kindergarten…but she surrounds herself with people who do really dumb things and she makes herself look dumb by first not stopping then and second by lying about the dumb things and creating a giant mess. Does anyone really want Huma loose in the White House doing whatever weird stuff she likes to do when this email server thing is a flashing neon danger sign that Team Hillary should not win this election. As much as the me from 2008 is pained to say that. It’s sadly the truth.
If you enjoy the writing here, Kevin DuJan and Megan Fox have a book available called SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment. Available on Amazon! When you read it, please tell us what you think as well. If local corruption and police abuse upsets you, then you will be shocked by what we uncovered in the Chicago suburbs.
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone