Don’t Miss Your Chance to Be Part of Mitt Romney’s Big Win Tomorrow: do something in your own way to finish strong!
Have you ever heard of the American Girls dolls? They’re a big thing here in Chicago, with a giant store on Michigan Avenue that’s a tourist trap and is always crowded. Apparently, there’s a doll styled after a character from every period of American history (rumor has it that Barack Obama collects them all).
The other day I was downtown and walked by the shop and thought about the people who were there for different important days in our history…the ones who were just regular people who never made it into any books and aren’t celebrated as individuals today. Those “American Girl” dolls aren’t supposed to be famous people…but just regular girls who lived in important time periods.
You’re living during an important moment in our nation’s history, because tomorrow’s the day that the American people choose to restore our prosperity and destiny instead of siding with the Left in its push to make this a European socialist style country. Perhaps some day there will even be a doll based on you (that an elderly Bathhouse Barry can eagerly anticipate collecting in his hot-pink nursing home room).
I really hope you are doing something in your own way to help Mitt Romney win big tomorrow, because I want you to be able to look back on these next two days many years from now and be proud of your part in making it all happen. Please don’t miss this opportunity to join Americans coast to coast in booting Barack Obama from the White House (along with all the Chicago thugs who came to Washington with him). This is like being there during the Revolutionary War…the day before Gettysburg…or being in Times Square for VE Day. What’s going to happen tomorrow will be epic…and YOU are going to not just witness it as a bystander, but be an active participant in it…in your own unique way.
Here are FIVE WAYS YOU CAN HELP MITT ROMNEY WIN BIG by using your individual talents in a way that you are comfortable with today and tomorrow:
5. Print out and distribute palm cards in your neighborhood or walk around taping them onto doors so that people know about “The Hope and the Change” being available to watch on Hulu.com today. Getting as many people to see this movie as possible is a great way to drive votes to Mitt Romney. Today — Monday 11/5/2012 — is really the last day to be able to spread the word like this and have people watch the movie. For palm cards you can print out, click HERE.
4. Call up all your friends and family and personally ask them to vote for Mitt Romney. Make sure they have the nudge they need to go to the polls tomorrow.
3. Go get a big piece of sturdy poster board and make a sign that says VOTE ROMNEY. Just like that. Keep it simple. Use a white poster board with bright RED letters so that it is easy to see. Outline the letters in black so they stand out. When you have the sign finished, go somewhere near you that’s safe to stand on a corner and show the sign to the cars that are passing by on the intersection. You can do this tonight or tomorrow. If you are free tomorrow in the morning, you can hold up the sign while people are driving to work…or you can do it after work if you get off in the afternoon. But tonight and tomorrow morning are the best times to hold signs. You might at first think this is silly, but seeing someone out there in the cold holding up a big homemade ROMNEY sign is a huge psychological push to go out and vote Romney. It tells the people in your neighborhood that “Wow! There’s excitement. I better do my part!”. This can be a BIG DEAL. It’s scary to go outside and hold up a sign for some people, so don’t do anything you aren’t comfortable doing…but if it’s not too cold out then spending a few hours outside with your family cheering for Romney and hearing the cars honk in support could be a memory you will have for a lifetime. Your kids will be in their 40s and you’ll be a grandparent and you’ll all say “Remember when we made that sign and held it up for the cars to honk back in 2012 when President Romney was first running…and I think we really helped win that election!”.
2. Do you like talking to strangers on the phone? Can you make some calls from home to help Mitt Romney get out the vote?
1. This might be obvious but….GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!
Whatever you choose to do…and however you can use your talents to help Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan today and tomorrow…I thank you from the bottom of my heart as an American. I think there are people out there right now who are doing incredible things to restore freedom and prosperity to this country. I think everyone who is part of the Resistance and is working to unseat the would-be tyrant Obama and his Leftist goons are real American heroes right up alongside those who were there in the past when America needed them most.
Thank you…God Bless…and keep up the great work through tomorrow!
© 2012, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone