Documented PROOF that American Elections Are Clearly Rigged & Voter Fraud is Covered Up by the Establishment.
[Click above to embiggen: a real life, firsthand account of trying to expose crimes that were covered-up by local public officials and employees, when all the local public entities circled the wagons in an ideological effort to hide crimes from public scrutiny. The exact same thing is being done regarding voter fraud at the local level too!]
Joel Pollak has an essay up today on Breitbart that I think does what Republicans always do…in that they for some reason never want to tell the full, unvarnished truth that Americans are desperate to hear from anyone in the political world. His essay, “How the Election is ‘Rigged’ — And How It Is Not,” does that thing that the GOP loves to do where someone will say, “Oh, it’s too dangerous to talk about that (even if the thing is true).” I like Pollak a lot generally, but he is no Andrew Breitbart. If Andrew was still around, I believe he would be calling this election flat-out rigged. Here’s why:
There may not be a giant spider sitting under the US Capitol pulling strings to rig the election nation-wide, but that doesn’t mean that at the local level Democrat operatives don’t decide for themselves to rig elections every way they can (and then other Democrats circle the wagons and cover up everything to protect their friends and colleagues). One thing I notice Republicans do that leads to them losing arguments is that they cede points unnecessarily, especially when Democrats use straw men to box them into corners like that. The Party of Stupid keeps doing the same things but expecting different results in this way (which is why so many people are sick of the Party of Stupid).
With voter fraud, Republicans love to values-signal by standing up and saying “there is no national effort to rig elections because we can’t find evidence of that.” First of all, Democrats are really good at hiding things and Republicans are awful at uncovering things, so just because Republicans can’t prove something does not mean that Democrats are not doing it. The Democrat Party is really like Loki, the trickster god in Norse Mythology: you need to just always assume it is getting away with something horrible today that you are not aware of because you are not as smart at figuring out what they are doing as they are at hiding what they are up to.
I want to use an analogy involving the firsthand on-the-ground work that Megan Fox and I did in recent years in Orland Park, where we went up against elected Democrats in office and the George Soros-funded lobbying group The American Library Association (ALA), all of whom worked to conceal sex crimes and even the accessing of child pornography that was going on at one affluent suburban library in Chicagoland. This is the subject of the book that Megan and I put out, SHUT UP!: The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment.
Megan and I had this library dead to rights: we used the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to obtain the library’s own official internal documents, which kept a record of library employees choosing for many years not to call the police when patrons reported masturbation happening in the computer lab, creeps stalking women and children sexually in the library, a man trapping a woman inside a study room and sexually accosting her through the glass terrifying her, three witnesses reporting a man openly viewing child pornography (which he admitted to doing!) on the library’s computers, and other horrors.
The library’s clear strategy involved never reporting any of this because then there would be a police record and the local media might print that in the police blotter in the newspaper…and if that happened then there was a chance that someone like Drudge would see that and make it a big national headline. Every once in a while something like that happens, where Drudge links to a local story about something vile happening in a public library…and all hell breaks loose for the people in the library who were covering up the terrible things.
When Megan and I confronted the public officials in Orland Park about what we discovered, all these Democrats closed ranks and circled the wagons. They told the police chief to harass us to scare us away from our investigation. Megan and her children were threatened with violence by library staffers and their family members. The library board encouraged an employee to file a SLAPP lawsuit against us, so that we would have to spend time and money defending ourselves against that (which they hoped would make us give up our investigation into the wrongdoing going on in that messed-up place). In the end, we were able to convince the Illinois Attorney General’s office that this library was breaking the law left and right and we also prevailed in two lawsuits against both the library and the Village of Orland Park that forced them to stop breaking the law and violating the public’s rights.
As an analogy for what happens with voter fraud at the local level, I want to highlight some of what happened to us in the above. Just watch how obvious it is what Democrats do in situations like these.
* Megan and I noticed that something didn’t seem right. This is analogous to someone noticing that voter fraud is happening.
* Megan and I compiled evidence and presented it to elected officials at a public meeting; the elected officials didn’t want what they were doing to be uncovered, so they attacked, harassed, threatened, and tried to destroy us to shut us up. This is analogous to the relentless attacks made on anyone who talks about voter fraud, which is why I think guys like Pollak are so timid when it comes to taking on this issue aggressively. Pollak appears wary of being discredited/maligned for talking about a subject that the Establishment does not want talked about…because people in the Establishment want the status quo to continue and they do not want the boat to be rocked.
* No one at any national level was telling the people who work at the Orland Park Public Library to look the other way and not report sex crimes or child porn viewing happening in that building…but no one at a national level had to tell them that, because the people who work at that messed-up library just ideologically WANT to cover things like this up since they do not have the moral compass that would lead them to whistle-blow and expose what is happening. This is a very important thing that Republicans and writers like Pollak don’t seem to grasp: that no one has to give orders or plan this stuff out. Ideologically, people who marinate in Democrat politics learn along the way that if there is a problem then you cover it up because that’s for the greater good of all the things that ideologically Democrats want to accomplish. So, when Democrats see that child porn is being allowed to be viewed in a public library when that is a federal crime, the people who work at the library realize that if anyone found out about that happening that the library would be harmed (because it’s reputation would suffer, people would realize it is not really a safe place for children, and maybe it would lose grants and taxpayer dollars because the public would be angry that the staff allowed these things to keep happening in there). Democrats hide bad things and cover stuff up because they believe that this is better than the public ever finding out about what’s happening…because covering it up means everyone keeps their jobs and keeps their funding and in the big scheme of things keeping that library flush with cash is more important than making sure it is never used for viewing child pornography in the computer lab.
* The media relentlessly refused to ever report on the fact that the library’s own internal incident reports showed that library staff were covering up all these crimes…and that the Orland Park Police Chief, Timothy J. McCarthy, didn’t seem to care in the least that this was happening. Instead, we documented how Chief McCarthy used police resources to harass Megan and me to shut us up. Orland Park went after the whistleblowers and steadfastly refused to clean up everything awful happening in that library. Megan and I had to take both the library and the Village to count and beat them in two lawsuits for anything to change. But, still — to this very day — we have to continue watching that place like a hawk and FOIA-ing them to see if any incidents are happening that they don’t report to the police. We also watch their spending closely, because before we started auditing them the library staff was using taxpayer money to go out for $500 steak dinners, take trips to New York City for fun, throw themselves $5,000 parties, and make taxpayers pay for their snack cakes and sweet treats and Subway sandwiches on a rolling basis (instead of buying their own food, like every other working person has to do). We also caught these people using taxpayer money to buy gold jewelry for trustees (who are prohibited by law from accepting compensation) and run up big tabs for other jewelry store purchases as gifts for staff.
It took two whole years of relentless hard work month after month to force those crooks to give back the gold and the money they stole and for the Village and that library to comply with the law. They fought us like they were demons being doused with holy water, scratching and biting and clawing the whole time. And everyone in the Village circled the wagons and protected each other…even though most of these people probably didn’t know what was going on at the library.
The problem is that when they were informed that library staffers were doing terrible things, instead of coming out against the terrible things and wanting to put a stop to it these Democrats’ natural instinct was to cover everything up and threaten/harass/attack the whistleblowers.
They denied that child porn was ever accessed (even though we had the incident reports showing it was). They lied about the sex crimes never happening (despite former library employees coming forward and confirming what was going on for years). They refused to acknowledge the authority of the Attorney General when she told them they were breaking the law and they needed to stop. Instead of stopping, these Orland Park officials blew raspberries and said that the Attorney General had no power over them. It took going before a judge and filing lawsuits against these monsters for them to finally stop…because their insurance companies got involved and took one look at what they were doing and MADE THEM STOP before the judge ordered them to stop.
All of this same stuff is happening with voter fraud. Count on it.
Here’s how it’s happening and why the election truly is rigged, whether Pollak wants to see this or not:
A.) Democrat operatives on the ground, working independently in their local communities, see some door left unguarded and realize they could get away with voting in the names of dead people or sick people or elderly people. Maybe this has been going on for decades and it is now institutionalized because they’ve always gotten away with it and that’s just how things are done. This is similar to how at the Orland Park Public Library the corrupt culture in that place created an environment where staff just knew they had to turn their heads and not call the police when child porn was accessed, because the library staffers felt that the greater good required them to overlook crimes happening in front of them.
B.) People at local boards of election must know that fraud is happening, but they look the other way because they do not want their community to be embarrassed if the fraud was reported. They don’t want people to lose their jobs and they don’t want to bring shame to their area. This is similar to the Orland Park public employees who knew for years that sex crimes were allowed to happen in that place, but no one wanted to embarrass their community or see anyone get fired. So, covering it all up and keeping quiet was better in their minds and they rationalized it by thinking “well, that only happened once or twice” or “no one has been raped, so someone being creepy isn’t so bad” or “no one really gets hurt if someone is looking at child porn and who is to say what is porn anyway?” This is how Democrats think.
C.) Local officials circle the wagons. All public employees stick together with a union mentality. If the public employees at the library are in trouble for covering up crimes, the public employees over at the police department don’t want to investigate or put a stop to what is going on…because those are their fellow public employees. They all stuff their faces together at the Holiday Party and they sit beside one another at picnic tables for the summer cookouts. They all enjoy the same platinum-encrusted benefits and pensions and all that. So all of these public employees feel that if one branch of public employees is exposed for lawbreaking and wrongdoing, then it’s bad for all of them. They see the world as Us (the public employees who get fat off the hog) versus Them (the public, which all of the public employees hate).
D.) The entire hierarchy of government does not want to ever investigate itself or prosecute public officials or public employees for wrongdoing. Megan and I caught the Orland Park Public Library Board of Trustees and management willfully violating the Open Meetings Act. Violations of the Open Meetings Act are misdemeanor crimes in Illinois. The Attorney General concluded that, YES, the library trustees and other public officials did indeed break the law. That means the Attorney General stated they had committed crimes. Orland Park Police Chief Timothy J. McCarthy refused to do a damn thing about that. The State’s Attorney, Anita Alvarez, refused to do anything about that. The Attorney General’s office said that if the local police and the state’s attorney wouldn’t prosecute that lawbreaking board, then the AG’s office wouldn’t get involved either.
E.) The media likes to claim that there is no evidence of voter fraud happening because there are no convictions for voter fraud and the police aren’t turning up incidents of voter fraud. But look how aggressively the corrupt public officials in Orland Park hid what was going on there…and how all these higher levels of Illinois government refused to prosecute the public officials in Orland Park when they were caught dead to rights violating the law? Everyone in government wanted all of this to go away…and for Megan and I to be silenced so that we would not tell anyone about what we had uncovered. We wrote a book about all this…and the American Library Association actively works to suppress the book and keep other public libraries from carrying it…because they do not want people to know everything that we uncovered in Orland Park.
Republicans need to talk about how Democrats cover for each other and how public bodies should not get to decide that other public bodies should not be prosecuted.
We really need some kind of independent, private, third-party, autonomous entity that would be in charge of looking for wrongdoing being committed or covered-up by public employees. Because the police in this country are corrupt in localities such as Orland Park, where they feel that it is Us vs. Them and they will never move against their fellow public bodies. The federal government doesn’t care about the local level, because they always have bigger fish to fry, allegedly. Also, most federal agencies are obsessed with drugs and getting convictions related to drug trafficking or weapons smuggling. Things like child porn being openly allowed to be viewed in a public library or voter fraud at the local and county level is too small a fish for the Feds.
In short, here’s what it all boils down to:
1.) Voter fraud is happening more places than there is official documentation, because the corruption in this country is so endemic that local public bodies cannot be trusted to stop wrongdoing and lawbreaking at the local level. Orland Park proves that. Megan and I wrote the book on that.
2.) The Media works to protect government and not report anything that hurts Democrats. This means that even if someone out there discovers voter fraud is happening and can prove it, our Media in this country will ignore it or will try to help the government bodies involved by attacking the whistle-blowers. Our Media really is a state propaganda operation that should never be trusted.
3.) No national, coordinated effort is needed to direct local bodies to allow voter fraud or participate in it, just as there is no national effort needs to tell local public libraries to look the other way when sex crimes are happening in those buildings. The Democrats who work in these places just automatically look the other way. Ideologically, this is what their first instinct is and there is no mechanism in place to correct that instinct.
4.) The public doesn’t know what to do when they encounter wrongdoing. They usually call the police, but then the police say they won’t do anything about the terrible thing that’s happened because they have murders that are unsolved and it’s too small of a fish for them to care about (voter fraud, sex crimes in a library, etc.) If the public contacts the Media, the Media won’t care because they don’t want to make the local public bodies look bad. If someone is persistent and goes to state or federal authorities, the person will hear that they need to go to the local police and file a complaint…and see how that is a circle? It always ends up with the local police not wanting to investigate the voter fraud or the sex crime at the library…but higher up in the hierarchy people will be told that if the local police don’t care then there’s nothing anyone can do, because that’s not what their department does or it is out of their jurisdiction.
This means that if public officials are involved in wrongdoing and the public catches them, 98% of the time the other public officials can circle the wagons and keep any of this from ever making news. Troublemakers who blow the whistle then get targeted for destruction to ensure that other people will be too scared to speak out.
Megan and I documented all of this in our book. It is the same exact thing that happens with voter fraud. Which is why, of course, the ALA is working so hard to keep you from reading our book.
We may have written about the lengths that local government went to hide crimes that were happening in the local public library…but you can see that all of this is analogous to local government officials and the Media and other players also working to keep the true extent of voter fraud hidden as well.
It is all rigged because we the people decided to stop scrutinizing and supervising local government. We ceded too much power to local officials, many of whom are sickeningly corrupt.
None of this is going to change until you start paying attention to what is happening in all of your local government departments. But, of course, there’s so many of those that most people don’t even know where to start. Megan and I started with one corrupt library board and it took the two of us two years to bring about change. Most people would have given up…which is why all kind of horrors like voter fraud keep happening.
Hillary Clinton does not intend to change any of this. Donald Trump says that he will. To me, there’s an easy choice to be made if you care about ever changing our corrupt system and putting an end to the Establishment’s circle-the-wagons-and-cover-it-all-up approach to hiding the Establishment’s own crimes.
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone