Daily Doom Antidote: Monday September 24th, 2012 — Five Clues Obama is Losing — #MittRomney #PresObama #BarackObama
Today I want to take a look at a few things that clearly indicate Barack Obama is losing the presidential race (despite what you might be reading at HotAir or RedState…two sites that are supposedly for conservatives, but are being co-opted by “Tokyo Roses” who keep pushing memes that depress and demoralize Romney voters for no good reason; if these guys really aren’t trying to help Obama win, then I can’t explain the nonstop negativity at either of those sites). Over the weekend alone, I spotted Five Things That Democrats Would NOT Be Doing Unless Obama Was Losing.
1. Michelle Obama is out race-baiting, referring to slavery, and attempting to motivate depressed black voters by stirring up race-hate and grievances. This is not what a winning campaign does. It’s just like the Democrats’ convention of grievance, anger, screaming and yelling, and celebrating the killing of babies. When Democrats are losing, they take their focus off of seeming moderate and nonthreatening and give up on attracting independents. Instead, when they are losing BADLY they direct all energy towards motivating the base…and the way to do that is to stir up every separate voting bloc in the Left’s coalition by WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY. Michelle’s out there invoking racism and slavery because black preachers are telling their flocks to stay home on election day to punish Obama for embracing gay marriage and being secretly gay himself. This is being preached from the pulpits now, folks: that Obama is gay. ”He’s a punk. A cake boy. He’s gay!”. Blacks hate gays. Michelle’s out there trying to distract from this, by revving blacks up with racial imagery to make them disobey their preachers. This is PURE DESPERATION.
2. Look at Barack Obama. Just look at him. This is not a man who looks like he thinks he’s winning. This is the kind of look people have on their faces when they stay awake night and day wondering if tomorrow is the day the Sheriff will knock on their door to evict them from their homes. He looks terrified. He has no idea what to do. He doesn’t understand why his old magic is not working. The crowds are tiny. No one wants to hear the old “soaring speeches”. Outside of the corrupt, vintage media, nobody’s legs are tingling. This guy is TOAST and he knows it.
3. Jim Messina is now claiming “polls don’t matter” and that Obama is secretly winning. When a Democrat starts saying polls don’t matter, they are losing big time. The polls the media picks and chooses are all rigged to benefit Democrats. If things are so bad that even ridiculously skewed samples are no longer giving Obama a credible win…then things are BAD for the White House.
4. At the Emmys last night, a very loud contingent of people cheered Mitt Romney when asked if they’d vote for him. Consider the fact that the Emmys are held in Hollywood, and everyone there is a California resident. In 2008, there would not have been a single person in that auditorium cheering McCain’s name. Four years later, the love for Obama is gone even in Hollywood ranks. Sure, the more high-profile lefties are still taking their pictures writing on their hands slogans for Obama…but outside of that bubble people are actually cheering a Romney win. Incredible. If Democrats have lost the Emmy attendees, they are in deep, deep trouble.
5. Occupy Unmasked is the #1 political documentary on Amazon right now. It’s released on dvd tomorrow. People are clamoring to see it. They are clamoring to see The Hope and the Change, 2016: Obama’s America, and Atlas Shrugged: Part II as well. Is there anything similar on the Democrat side of things in terms of enthusiasm? Anything anti-Obama is flying off the shelves…but pro-Obama merchandise collects dust and is marked down to 25% of its original cost. This is not what happens in a winning campaign. Americans are sick of the media’s pro-Obama bias, to the point where they are not turning on the media because of it. The Left’s hold on power is crumbling before our eyes.
What else would YOU add to this list in terms of clues Obama is losing? Chime in below in comments.
Must Read: Via Doug Ross@Journal, an awesome collection of data to show your friends and family just how much economic disaster four years of Barack Obama has brought this country.
Listen: On last night’s HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox Show, we interviewed a woman with a lot of knowledge of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos to talk about the eerie similarities between between the Obamas’ planned move to Hawaii in 2013 and the Marcos’ family’s own hasty exile to Oahu from 1986-1991. Barack Obama grew up in the Makiki neighborhood on Oahu, and the Markoses were exiled to an estate in Makiki Heights. Both Barack Obama and Ferdinand Marcos had supporters and loyalists who bought (or are buying) their post-presidential estates for them in Hawaii. Click HERE to listen to the show.
Take Action: PLEASE help us find 500 more Republican election judges in Cook County, Illinois. Click on this link and please help us get this article out to as many people as possible who might know someone in Cook County who can do this. These election judges could conceivably thwart Democrat efforts to commit voter fraud in November. A mere 3-4% decrease in fraud in Cook County means Democrats lose Illinois. So PLEASE help think of ways to get this S.O.S for election judges to as many people as possible!
Lookit This: Obama’s only up by 2 in Pennsylvania, in a poll that’s still assuming Democrats have the enthusiasm and affiliation advantage they enjoyed in 2008. Voter fraud is being combated in Pennsylvania, so it’s going to be harder for Democrats to pull votes out of thin air in Philadelphia. I’ve been hearing that the Republican challenger to incumbent Bob Casey has been making gains in the Senate race as well. We need to keep our eyes peeled on PA to see if Democrats start dumping real campaign resources there. If that happens, then that means Obama’s fire wall will have shifted to PA and he’d have essentially given up on Ohio and even maybe Wisconsin at that point (currently, Democrats are dumping large sums into OH and WI…but if we see resources going into MI and PA next, that means Obama is headed for a true landslide loss). I worked Pennsylvania on the ground for John Kerry in 2004 when I was still a Democrat…and we had real fear for a while that Bush would win the state. And he would have…if not for Philly and the PA counties that abut New York state and are part of that eastern Megalopolis corridor from Boston down to DC. Pennsylvania is the Zac Efron of states to me. It’s a tease. It’s like spotting Zac at The Abbey in West Hollywood one night, and then seeing him on the red carpet with some girl on his arm the next day. Is he or isn’t he? Will he or won’t he? But then in the end he stays in the closet and PA stays in Democrat hands. Watch in the next few weeks if suddenly Obama starts making desperate campaign stops in Philly…if that happens, then it’s going to be a Mondale-grade loss for him.
Watch this: But, hurry, before it goes away. People need to see it. It’s not playing in theaters near 80% of the country. It is not available for purchase on DVD or online. So watch it while you can before it’s yanked. Here’s another movie to watch online: http://www.ourcommunistcommanderinchief.com/
Toldja: This is a personal anecdote relayed to me today via my boyfriend Justin. He’s in Arkansas this week for a death in his extended family and is interacting with relatives he has not seen in a long time; a lot of these people are very nonpolitical and low-information. They are good people, but they like their sports on TV and don’t read many websites, watch newscasts, or follow politics. Some of these people voted for Obama in 2008 because they wanted to see a black man get a chance to be president. All of them have black friends, and Justin reports them talking about how they wanted their friends to have a First Family that “looked like them for a change”. Without being prompted to talk about the election, these people are telling Justin and anyone who will listen how bad a President that Barack Obama has been. ”We need to fire his sorry ass, before we all lose our jobs. It’s him or us, and I’m choosing US”. That came from one of Justin’s aunts, who was “all about Obama” back in 2008. I am hearing stories like this from all over the country. They break down something like this:
* No one who voted for McCain in 2008 is going to vote for Obama this time.
* Few who sat out the 2008 election because they didn’t like McCain will be staying home this year…and none of those people will be voting Obama.
* People like Justin’s relatives who thought it would be cool to have a black president have decided it’s time to fire him because he did not deliver on his promises and they are not better today than they were four years ago.
* Many Democrats will sit this election out, as they don’t support Obama but psychologically won’t vote Republican ever.
* The remaining Obama voters are just the far-Left fringe, and even THEY are not enthused about Obama.
* There is no way this man wins considering the above.
Obama’s sole hope is that the corrupt, vintage media and the Fifth Column of “so-called conservatives” who pump out pro-Obama propaganda demoralize enough people and convince them to stay home so that he somehow wins in a squeaker; this requires voter fraud, thuggery, and intimidation to carry the day for Obama…but efforts have been underway for some time to cancel out these Democrat tools. The only way Obama wins is if YOU allow the Left’s propaganda machine to demoralize conservatives and breed Eeyores in our ranks.
Let’s not allow that to happen, honey badgers.
Ground Reports: Click below for ground reports from people coast to coast that directly counter the propaganda the corrupt, vintage media is pushing in a psy-ops campaign to demoralize Republicans and send independents to Obama (since “independents” typically gravitate towards whom the media says will win, as they like being on “the winning side”).
© 2012, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone