[Click above to embiggen: our Amazon listing for SHUT UP!, which is under attack from trolls with Amazon’s blessing.]
Last month, my friend Megan Fox and I published a book about censorship and our experiences having the Orland Park Police, the Village of Orland Park, the Orland Park Public Library, and the American Library Association throwing everything they could at us to frighten, silence, and intimidate us into not speaking out against the child pornography, sex crimes, misuse of public monies, and other horrors, abuses, and scandals ongoing in one of the strangest and most messed-up public libraries in all of Illinois (the OPPL). The book is currently #56 in Amazon’s ranking of books covering censorship (and #145,000 out of all the millions of books on Amazon), which is something that Megan and I are proud of. We hope you read SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment (and that you write an honest review of what you think of the book when you are finished).
Megan and I chose to publish independently on Amazon because the print industry is collapsing and within five to ten years (or sooner) publishing houses as they have existed in our lifetimes will be gone. The future is independent publishing. Megan and I had complete creative control over our book and were able to assemble a team of editors, formatters, graphic designers, and other freelancers to pool together the skills needed to take our manuscript and create from it a 666-page comprehensive account of the censorship that local government engaged in for almost three years to silence us as citizen sleuths and investigative reporters. Just five years ago, before Amazon made it so easy for independent authors to do this, Megan and I would have had to deal with a publishing house of some kind (and all the bureaucracy involved in that, with people compromising our vision and interfering in our work at every step of the way). Independent publishing through Amazon potentially offers, for the first time in human history, a chance for authors to put out exactly what they want to put out in exactly the way they want to put it out. That’s never happened before. Whether you think this is a good or a bad thing depends on if you believe having multiple-layers of non-authors meddling in books is the way things should be. I personally feel that giving the authors complete creative control is a freedom of thought and expression we’ve never had in this country before and am excited by the future. Just think of what Ben Franklin or Mark Twain could have done with this.
That being said, there are some things about Amazon and how conservative authors are treated there that I think you should know. I believe by sharing this that maybe other conservative authors will come forward and detail their own bad experiences too. Amazon might not realize this, but its systems are deliberately set up in ways that end up allowing the Left to punish, suppress, and censor conservative thought. Amazon should take steps to remedy this bias. I want to give Amazon the benefit of the doubt that they do not know this abuse and censorship is happening.
1. The Amazon review system is abused by the Left to harm conservative authors. If you look at the reviews that are up for SHUT UP!, Megan and I have been hit by several “drive-bys,” which are the equivalent of a brunch of drunk teenagers in an old beater peeling rubber while tossing rotten eggs and overripe tomatoes at our windows in the middle of the night. Our book was released on May 26th and was available for purchase on Amazon on May 26th. That was late in the evening on a Thursday. The first day that I believe anyone ever received a copy of the book from Amazon (that was not one of a half dozen advance copies that Megan and I had printed and that we gave to a handful of people personally) would have been on May 31st or so, allowing for processing and shipping. Yet, Amazon allowed members of the American Library Association (who encouraged each other to leave negative reviews of the book without ever reading it) to post hateful 1-star negative reviews of the book starting May 26th. Without knowing even what was in the book, let alone reading it, members of one of the groups that Megan and I wrote critically about went online and attacked our book with the negative reviews. That’s more than intellectual dishonesty: it’s a severe abuse of the review system that Amazon allows. If you think about it, only the Left does things like this and even if a conservative person doesn’t like something, he or she will not lie and write a fake negative review to tank it. Conservatives will actually do “what they are supposed to do” and read something first before being critical of it. The Left has the advantage of being full-on Alinsky and never reading a book before trashing it. This is who we are always up against.
2. Amazon takes down positive reviews of books (from people who actually read the book) but leaves up negative reviews (from people who never read the book). I thought this was fascinating and also foolish on Amazon’s part. Apparently, Amazon uses some kind of special algorithm or search function where it looks to see if a positive review is in any way connected to an author…and Amazon will remove positive reviews because it does not allow friends or family of an author to write positive reviews for a book. This means that anyone who is a Facebook friend of Megan or me will have his or her review taken down by Amazon (but only if they write a positive review). Amazon leaves all negative reviews up, even if they are written by people who have been trolling Megan and me for years and are obsessed with hating us. Everyone who writes about politics picks up trolls, like barnacles attacked to the hulls of ships. Trolls become obsessed with a writer and follow around taking snipes, scratching and clawing, and defecating wherever the writer’s work is published or discussed. It’s just what they do. Amazon claims it is trying to do something where it prevents unscrupulous people from paying for positive reviews on sites like Fivver.com, but Amazon’s methodology is flawed. Writers (like everyone) have “friends” on Facebook that they have never met in person and who sought them out as “friends” on social media because they liked their columns and their work. We need a new word for people who have never met a writer (or an actor, singer, politician, dancer, drag queen, sportsball player, etc.) who is in the public eye for some reason and ends up receiving “friend” requests from people that he or she has never met. Those people are not really “friends” and they are clearly not family…and they are the opposite of trolls. I guess you could call them “fans”…but I kind of prefer “elves” just because that seems a more nature opposite to “trolls.” Amazon deletes positive reviews from elves but allows trolls to do whatever they want. I think Amazon believes that no one would pay money to hire trolls to trash their work…and Amazon is only concerned with killing the Fivver market for bogus positive reviews. The elves get caught in the crossfire, because they are not being paid to write positive reviews and only write positive reviews because they love the writer’s work.
3. Amazon creates a situation that encourages censorship. Because of #1 and #2 above, Amazon’s system ends up enabling censorship because it makes it harder for people to legitimately review a book and voice honest opinions, since those get drowned out (or deleted by Amazon!) by all of the drive-by egg-and-tomato-tossing trolls. The negative 1-star reviews discourage people who know nothing about the author from reading a book, even though the negative reviews come from people who never read the book. Meanwhile, Amazon prevents people who actually read the book from leaving reviews because those people are connected in some way through social media to the author (despite never having ever met the author in person and the only connection between them being Facebook “friending”). The net effect of all this is that someone who works hard to write a book with conservative political thought is then trashed aggressively by Leftists and beaten into the ground, but Amazon prevents other people (the elves) from having a voice as well to counter the trolls. Amazon allows the trolls to do whatever they want, but censors the elves. And at the end of the day I wonder how many conservative authors will never bother to write a second book because of the way that Amazon allowed their first book to be treated.
I understand that Amazon wants to kill Fivver and end the blackmarket for fake positive reviews…but don’t they also have the responsibility to wipe out the fake negative reviews too?
That’s why I ask anyone who reads our book SHUT UP! to please write an honest review of it. Whether you like the book or not, if you’ve actually read it we want to know your real opinion. Megan and I spent three years of our lives on that Orland Park case. We spent every cent we could spare funding our investigation into what was going on in both that strange messed-up library and the corrupt Village of Orland Park (which has one of the most abusive police departments in all of Chicago). I ended up doing nothing else in my off-hours but read case law, file and process FOIA request responses, scour documents for clues, and piece together spending irregularities and crimes covered up in stacks of old incident reports. It was a massive undertaking that took over our lives…which is why it resulted in 666-pages that are now on Amazon being trashed by people who never read it (and will never read it). The fact that people who actually took the time to read our work are not allowed to voice their opinion because they are among the thousands of people we’ve never met on Facebook is just plain wrong.
Amazon needs to rethink what it is doing. This is very much like the whole Target transgender bathrooms thing. Amazon wants to address a problem it sees a small minority engaging in (the people who abuse the system by hiring Fivver to post fake positive reviews). So, Amazon punishes everyone by aggressively wiping out positive reviews from anyone they suspect might know the sister of the neighbor of the mailman who once delivered an Amazon package to an author. This is like Target saying that because someone who believes himself to now be transgendered once wanted to use the women’s washroom in Maine somewhere that every store coast to coast now has to allow men singing Shania Twain’s “I feel like a woman” into changing areas while girls are trying on swimsuits (because….diversity!). This is not how you handle an issue involving a small number of people. You do not make everyone suffer because you have a concern with a tiny minority. The majority should not be punished and subject to abuse because of the whims of the minority. That was wrong in South Africa during apartheid and it’s wrong in America (and on Amazon too).
[At least FOX News accurately reported on Islam’s involvement. Go see how CNN desperately tried ignoring the Muslim connection in this. Why is that?]
Everyone is still reeling from Islam’s attack on a gay bar in Orlando (just a week after Gay Days at Disney, as a matter of fact…and happening at the start of June PRIDE events coast to coast). How many times does something like this have to happen before Americans wake up to the dangers of Muslim colonization of our country?
I notice CNN is doing whatever it can to NOT identify the shooter as Muslim. Pay attention to this happening in other news reports too. See how the media lies to the public (much like the Ministry of Truth — MiniTru — in 1984). Reporters do not want to ever identify a terrorist as Muslim. This is an especially dicey attack for the media because it is a Muslim-on-gay attack. Expect more of these in the years ahead as the US government pushes to import more Muslim colonists to our shores (by calling them “refugees” or “migrants” and not what they truly are…Islamic colonists engaged in demographic and immigration jihad).
When a group of people come to a new place but refuse to assimilate, leave behind their old ways, and embrace the culture of their new home they are colonists and not refugees, migrants, or immigrants. Calling them anything else but COLONISTS is foolish. Establishing a colony in a new country, growing that colony (centered around a mosque), and then asserting sovereignty over and hostility towards the culture surrounding the colony is Islamic colonization. This is happening now. Westerners are foolish to live in the unicorn-and-rainbow-sprinkles-utopia where they believe that “Islam is a religion of peace” (thank you, George W. Bush, for vomiting out that phrase for the first time) and that Muslims will ever abandon their allegiance to a death cult.
As more Muslim colonists come to America and join existing colonies, there will be more tensions and violent clashes, since Islam is incompatible with the West. America has become increasingly gay-tolerant (which is a great thing if you are a gay person)…but it’s cognitive dissonance at its most glaring to simultaneously push for the importation of Islamic colonists from a backwards, dysfunctional, medieval culture that believes that mass-murder is the solution to whatever irks or vexes them that day (which, as was proved in Orlando, is a very bad thing if you are a gay person).
In Chicago in 2012, the FBI stopped another Muslim from blowing up a Chicago bar that it appears the Muslim believed was a gay bar (it wasn’t, but the Muslim colonist did not understand this). Remember that? The media barely talked about it at the time, just as it swept under the rug other Muslim terror attempts in Chicago over the years. How many similar attacks were stopped around the country that we never knew about? Since Muslims do not assimilate into a melting pot when they come to America and instead freeze themselves into tee-vee dinner style colonies (bypassing the “salad bowl” model of “diversity!” and insisting on little pockets that are segregated and sealed off from the rest of our society, like the partitioned sections of a tee-vee dinner), young male Muslims seem determined to lash out at and attack the things about America they don’t like and wish were more like the hellholes they left in the Middle East.
Is it a surprise that they target gay bars? Aside from synagogues, what is the next most likely target for young Muslims who want to cause death and misery in the name of their hateful and backwards culture?
The Left works hard to balance a Jenga-tower of competing special interest groups and demographic niches. Us gays are all told we must blindly vote Democrat (or else). For years, Democrats have insisted that Republicans want to kill us. But is that true? Isn’t it more true that Muslims are the people who want to kill us…and who do kill us, in places like Orlando (or in the Middle East, where gays are beheaded in Saudi Arabia, thrown from the roofs in Iraq and Syria, and executed like farm animals in Libya)?
The problem with Americans is that most people are wired in baseball terms: it takes three strikes, close together, for Americans to turn on anything. Because Muslim terror attacks don’t occur in threes that are temporally close to one another, enough time passes between one attack like Orlando and the next time Muslims engage in Murder-Death-Kill in their jihad against Western freedoms that people forget. The media then runs cover for Muslims.
Today, expect to see plenty of attractive, innocent-looking Muslim women being rushed to the tee-vee crying about how now they will be unfairly blamed for the terrorism and, oh, how any criticism of Islam is “islamophobia.” The networks have one script and they read from it every time.
If you kept going to the local public pool and every so often there was a shark attack there, at some point would you still be swayed by the media’s claims that sharks aren’t dangerous and don’t kill people and that not all sharks are bad? At some point, wouldn’t you start asking why the hell sharks are attacking in a public pool in the suburbs? How are the sharks getting in there? Why are sharks being allowed to attack in a pool? Why is the government actively seeking to bring MORE sharks to the pools?
Sharks are not misunderstood dolphins who mean well but get unfairly blamed for their Murder-Death-Kills. Muslims are not the innocent followers of a “religion of peace.” I know that many people feel good about themselves for WANTING to believe this, but it’s just not true. No “religion” that encourages its members to Murder-Death-Kill is a true religion. It’s a death cult.
Pretending it isn’t doesn’t do anyone the least bit of good.
[Please help think of ways to spread word that Chet Siniawski needs all the help he can get raising the legal war chest to save his beloved father Chester’s life.]
I really want to humbly thank everyone out there who is emailing and leaving comments letting me know that you are praying for Chester Siniawski to be freed from the Joliet Area Community Hospice, where he is being held against his will and is being starved to death by hospice staff at the orders of his wife Marian. Today, Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son (who is fighting to save Chester’s life), provided an update on GoFundMe that revealed:
1. The Guardian Ad Litum that was appointed by the court on 7/8/16 has not yet contacted Chet or any of Chester’s family or doctors, all of whom are waiting desperately by the phone to speak to the Guardian Ad Litum. Despite Chester continuing to be starved, the wheels of justice turn slowly in Illinois for a disabled adult who is being mistreated and abused in a private facility. If Chester was a small child instead of a 63-year old man, the SWAT team would have rescued him by now. But a grown man who is recovering from a stroke whose wife shunted him into a hospice and has kept him there against his wishes (and his desire to live!) is the last priority on everyone’s list it seems. This is how little Illinois values human life. It is appalling and soul-killing.
2. Chet managed to have a family friend visit Chester, who bravely brought Chester some nutrition to keep him alive. The only food that Chester appears to be getting is food that family members or friends sneak Chester. They have to slip the food to him when the hospice staff are not looking, because it seems the ghouls in that facility are still committed to starving this poor man to death. The family and friends are trying desperately to keep Chester alive until the Guardian Ad Litum can show up to speak to Chester and ask him if he wants to live.
3. The Joliet Area Community Hospice still seems to be preventing anyone from doing a video of Chester that would allow him to speak to the world. Chester is having conversations and was even talking about the Blackhawks hockey team the other day, according to Chet’s latest GoFundMe update. Videos of Chester being able to hold a complex conversation like a discussion about hockey would prove that he is competent mentally enough to decide to live instead of being murdered by starvation. I can see no valid reason why the Joliet Area Community Hospice is preventing friends and family from making videos of Chester speaking. Clearly, the ghouls inside that facility do not want the public to see Chester talking because a man who is alert, competent, and speaking is a man who should not be held against his wishes in a facility that is killing him by starvation.
4. Chet Siniawski is desperate for help with his GoFundMe. He is begging for help. So far, none of the big Pro-Life or anti-euthanasia groups have stepped in to do any fundraising for him. Do you know anyone you can contact who would be willing to chip in for the Siniawski Family GoFundMe? They have not been able to find any lawyers who will help them pro bono. I don’t understand any of this. Why can’t religious groups and conservative political groups and people who oppose euthanasia step in when this family needs their help? Keep Chester alive and rescuing him from that hospice of horrors would benefit EVERYONE, because when Chester is freed and is able to tell his story, it will shine a blinding spotlight on the evils that are inflicted upon the elderly and disabled in facilities like the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Please do everything you can think to do to spread the word that the Siniawski Family needs all the help it can get to save this man’s life.
Why is one man’s life so important?
If we allow the state to look away and let a man be starved to death because he has been crippled, then we stop being Americans. We as a nation lost much of our soul in the last few decades by allowing Planned Parenthood to butcher viable babies in utero (and then sell their body parts for profit). We allowed the Left to conscript women into believing that killing babies is not only fun but a duty for any good Democrat…and anyone who does not subscribe to this druidic belief system is a heretic who must be destroyed for wanting babies (especially minority babies) to live. At the other side of the spectrum, the murdering of the elderly is also now in vogue, where hospices such as the Joliet Area Community Hospice appear to openly advertise by their actions in cases like Chester’s that they are the places to go when someone has become inconvenient and too difficult for someone to care for…and so they shall be murdered by starvation, drug overdose, or whatever other means the Death Facility deems necessary. And anyone who attempts to stop them will have the police used against them as a weapon.
This is what America has degenerated into because people are too busy to care. There are too many channels to watch on the tee-vee. Who cares about one man in Joliet, Illinois who wants to live, be fed, and recover instead of being slowly murdered?
I care about Chester Siniawski because I would care if you were being held somewhere against your will and being starved to death but no one would help you. I don’t know you either, but you better believe I would be doing everything I could to save your life if you wanted to live. Once upon a time, Americans by the hundreds of thousands liberated Hitler’s death camps to save people who were being starved to death because they were crippled, gay, Jewish, or enemies of the Third Reich. Americans are a force of good upon this earth unlike anything that has ever existed before.
But, I think the forces of evil have been strategic in recent years and have started diluting what it means to be an American and what Americans are supposed to stand for. Are we no longer a nation of men and women who rush into the fray to save the day and fight for life and liberty?
Or have we really become a people who can’t muster more than a “meh” when a man is being starved to death in a suburb of Chicago and is begging to live and not be murdered?
How can you help?
Times are tough. We all have problems. We are all busy. But, a man is being murdered and the government doesn’t care. We know the government has become corrupt and evil…but have Americans become so numbed by that in 2016 that apathy rules the day as this poor man loses his life?
I sincerely beg of you to take a moment and think of something you can do for the Siniawski family. If you have $20.00 that you would have spent on treats or lunch in the coming week, can you consider giving it to the Siniawskis instead? I know that is a lot to ask. But if 1,000 people each gave $20.00 then the family would have the ability to fund the legal battle to save Chester’s life.
They are desperate. They are asking for your help. And I am begging you to help them. I am imploring you to care.
What: The Andrea Shea King Show
Time: 815pm CST (that’s 915pm EST)
I’ll be on the Andrea Shea King Show tonight at 815pm CST talking about the Chester Siniawski situation in Joliet, Illinois. This is a man who is being starved to death in a hospice by his wife and the ghouls on the staff (and also being given toxic drugs to make him docile and keep him from speaking to the police). It’s the most horrific story because Chester is not a terminal patient. He had a stroke and is recovering and needs to be in the HOSPITAL and not a hospice. He is not dying naturally, he is being killed by starvation as a form of euthanasia because his wife doesn’t want him to live in a wheelchair. No law enforcement or authorities will intervene because they think people can be killed in a hospice without consequence. They don’t seem to understand that euthanasia is against the law.
If you can, please chip in for the Siniawski family’s GoFundMe. They are desperate for legal help and can’t find anyone in the Right to Life community who will step in and take on this fight for them pro bono. It’s horrifying what they are doing to this man.
Listen to the show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/askshow
BIG WIN! Judge Orders Investigation of Joliet Area Community Hospice in Matter of Chester Siniawski!
The family of Chester Siniawski caught a big break on 6/8/16, when a judge in Will County ordered that a new interim guardian be appointed for Chester to investigate what has been done to him at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. The judge, thus, removed Chester’s wife Marian as guardian and revoked her power of attorney. The judge then selected a guardian with experience investigating cases where older people or the disabled are abused. That new guardian is now on a fact-finding mission to get to the bottom of what has been done to this poor man.
The new interim guardian will speak with the Siniawski family and address their allegations against the Joliet Area Community Hospice. More importantly, the guardian is bringing in a new team of doctors to give second opinions and investigate why Chester has been administered death cocktails and why he has been starved while in the hospice. They are going to be reviewing all the charts, running new tests, and determining how to make Chester healthy (and not kill him). The Siniawski family hopes that the new guardian will remove Chester from that horrible facility entirely and take him to a hospital, where he will be fed and nourished and nursed back to health…instead of him being murdered, which is what was happening at the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
Court watchers report that the judge was very angry with both Marian and the hospice because neither of them could produce any records or documents explaining why Chester was being deprived of food and why he was being given a death cocktail to euthanize him. They stood there with no documents whatsoever that could support the positions they have taken that Chester should be starved to death and denied food because that’s just what Marian wants (and she doesn’t want him to be in a wheelchair, so death is better).
None of this “death is better” hooey sat well with the judge, who acted fast to bring in the interim guardian who will suss out the situation before a final decision is made on who will be in charge of Chester’s recovery once he is removed from the house of horrors that is the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
Chester is not out of the woods yet, but this is the first break that the Siniawski family has caught. With luck and prayer, Chester can be evaluated by new doctors and he should be taken to a hospital where Marian and others who hoped to starve Chester will not be able to harm him any longer. No doubt, the ghouls in that awful hospice are gnashing their teeth and clawing at the air, enraged they will not be able to snuff out Chester’s life as they had planned. Not today, Satan, not today.
Please continue to spread the word about Chester’s plight and also pray that the death cocktails that the Joliet Area Community Hospice have administered to Chester do not destroy his liver and kill him as they are intended to do. Chester needs to survive and have those toxic chemicals leave his body so he can speak and tell the doctors what the hospice and Marian were doing to him. Chester needs to get well enough to point fingers at the people who were trying to kill him and hopefully law enforcement will eventually listen. He needs to be able to once again say that he wants to live, just as he was able to do until 6/5/16 when the death cocktails started being pumped into this man to silence him.
Once Chester is on the mend, I hope and pray that the Siniawski family looks into holding the Joliet Area Community Hospice and Marian accountable for what they have done to Chester since April. No one should be starved to death deliberately in America just because a selfish person does not want to have to deal with him being in a wheelchair (and hospice staff are ghouls who allow such a thing).
Please keep praying for Chester. I firmly believe it is your prayers that brought this big win…and will bring other big wins in days ahead.
Joliet Area Community Hospice Ghouls Must Explain to Judge Why Chester Siniawski is Being Starved to Death
Of all the cases that Megan Fox and I have worked together in recent years of investigating terrible things happening in Illinois, the most heart-wrenching and gut-punching of all has been what’s being done to Chester Siniawski and his family at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Staff there continue to starve this man to death, pump him full of a death cocktail to euthanize him, and now the hospice is resorting to using the police as a weapon to keep Chester’s son Chet away so that he can’t sneak his father food or videotape Chester begging for his life.
The ghouls at the hospice do not want people to see Chester speaking, answering questions, begging for food, and pleading to live. So, they pump him full of death cocktail to make sure he is too out-of-it to speak, they threaten Chet with arrest if he videos his father pleading for help, and they appear to be trying to set strange traps to manufacture an excuse to have Chet arrested for trespassing when visiting his father. It is the sickest and most disgusting behavior I have ever heard of from people in the medical profession and it is shameful that the state of Illinois allows the Joliet Area Community Hospice to continue operating. This place needs to be closed down because the way they are so practiced and well-choreographed when it comes to what they are doing to Chester makes me believe they have been doing this to people for years and have some kind of guarantee from the state and/or the City of Joliet that they can kill people as they please in there. Someone, somewhere, wants euthanasia to be available here in Illinois despite what the law says (prohibiting hastening or bringing on death by withholding life-sustaining materials or administering chemicals to shut down organs, particularly when a 63-year old man does not want to die but his wife wants him dead so she does not have to deal with the inconvenience of him being in a wheelchair).
Linda Ryzner, Chester’s sister, is petitioning the state to make her the new guardian for Chester, since he is considered a disabled adult after suffering his stroke on April 10th. Ryzner contends that Chester’s wife Marian has instructed the Joliet Area Community Hospice to withhold life-sustaining nutrition from Chester. This is starving Chester to death, as he is not a terminal patient and Illinois state law does not allow a facility to withhold nutrition the way this hospice has been doing.
For those who don’t know or are not clear, I spoke with several people who have worked in hospices, including a woman who used to run such a facility. A hospice is not a place where people are taken to be put down like animals going to a vet to be put to sleep. A hospice is a place where someone is supposed to die naturally, of natural causes, without hospice staff hastening or causing that death. For example, if a terminal cancer patient goes to a hospice, the hospice staff are not allowed to withhold food from that person to starve the person to death. If a cancer patient gets a bed sore or some other infection, the hospice staff must treat the infection and not allow the patient to die from something other than cancer. Hospice staff are not supposed to be ghouls or handmaidens of Death, looking for inventive or creative ways to kill people who are not dying naturally. There seems to be some confusion in Illinois over basic things such as this. Again, hospice staff are not empowered to be executioners or state-sanctioned murderers of the elderly or the crippled. Hitler and the forces of evil lost World War II. We did not slip into an alternate dimension where The Man in the High Castle is real. Murder by starvation is very much indeed still murder, even when it happens in a hospice in Joliet.
Chester Siniawski is not a hospice patient but is coded as a hospice resident because his wife Marian has power over attorney and Chester is being considered a disabled adult. According to the Siniawski family, Marian is paying out of pocket to keep Chester locked up in the Joliet Area Community Hospice against his wishes. Hospice staff have now pumped him so full of death cocktail that he cannot speak to authorities on his own like he had been prior to 6/5/16, when the death cocktail started being administered after Joliet police finally agreed to investigate what is going on in this hospice of horrors.
I believe there are people in Illinois who like having a place such as the Joliet Area Community Hospice where they know that if they have a parent or spouse who is disabled or crippled that they can have the hospice staff starve the person or drug them up so they cannot beg to live any longer. That makes things more convenient for people in power who want to have the ability to erase someone from existence and not be charged with murder. Illinois is the most corrupt state in the union with some of the absolute worst police officers in the country, who make national headlines for trampling civil rights and even murdering citizens (See: Laquan McDonald and also Homan Square in Chicago). Powerful people want to ignore what goes on in hospices that engage in euthanasia because they want to be able to kill their parents or spouse when they feel these people have become burdens.
The other side of the coin are people with souls and human decency who believe that murder is morally wrong (and also illegal!) and who do not feel a hospital should be allowed to engage in euthanasia by starvation, drugging people so they can’t tell the police the bad things the hospice has been doing, or using the police as a weapon to intimidate and silence family members who complain about the facility euthanizing residents like Chester Siniawski who want to live.
I hope and pray that Linda Ryzner gets the emergency guardianship and power of attorney that she seeks. I do not want to see the ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice rejoice over claiming another soul, scratching another notch onto whatever post in the basement they use to keep track of all the men and women whose lives they snuff out in that place.
For you to accept what is happening in that facility, you apparently need to believe that evil really does exist in this world and that hospice staff knowingly withhold food, starve patients, pump them full of drugs to hasten their death, and have no qualms about using police as a weapon to prevent family members from saving the lives of their loved ones. This is what is happening, and you seem to need to understand and recognize the existence of true evil to appreciate the gravity of the situation.
The good news is that if you are aware and observant enough to recognize that evil exists then you must intellectually accept the existence of the competing and balancing force of good as well. If there are ghouls seeking to snuff out Chester’s life and claim his soul, there are angels amongst us whose duty it is to thwart the ghouls. Angels never give up and never tire and will triumph over evil, if you have faith in God’s promises to believers.
I ask you to please pray for this family and pray for sanity and wisdom in our government authorities…for them to snap out of it and see that what is happening to Chester is wrong and to please help his sister Linda save the day (and this good man’s life).
Joliet Area Community Hospice administers likely lethal doses of morphine and fentanyl patches to Chester Siniawski
Today, I learned from the Siniawski family that the Joliet Area Community Hospice has administered what are likely to be lethal doses of morphine and fentanyl patches to Chester Siniawski. This will almost certainly result in his liver failing and his intentional death…just days before the Siniawski family hopes to have Chester removed from the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Because of what was done to him today, the family fears that Chester will not live to see his own doctors and be set free from this facility where he has been starved and denied food on his wife’s order for months.
This morning, Chet Siniawski (Chester’s son) took video recordings of his father saying he wanted to live to the Illinois state police, who appear to have forced the Joliet police to write a report for Chet’s allegations against the Joliet Area Community Hospice staff and his mother Marian for withholding food from Chester to starve him. Chet presented the police with evidence that Marian didn’t want Chester to live in a wheelchair or be in a nursing home and that she appears to have decided that death would be better for him, despite it being illegal in Illinois to withhold food and other life-sustaining items from people in order to kill them. Someone having to be in a wheelchair or live in a nursing home is not a reason to kill that person in Illinois, or any other state that I know of. Euthanasia is murder and it is very much against the law. Even in Illinois!
Chet won a victory this morning by getting the police to finally listen and to look at the criminal statute regarding the withholding of food…but the Joliet Area Community Hospice appears to have countered by administering the toxic dose (and what would appear to be an overdose) of morphine and fentanyl. Medical experts who consulted the Siniawski family say it is unlikely that Chester will now survive before the family can get a judge or other high authority to help Chester and feed him.
Chester is now exhibiting shallow-breathing and other signs of overdose from the two drugs administered to him today. Family members report that Chester never said he was in pain (severe enough to warrant such a heavy cocktail) before, but the hospice staff are claiming “pain” was the reason to give him the morphine/fentanyl.
[Editor’s Note 6/6/16: Chet Siniawski, Chester’s son, reached out and asked me to clarify that Chester had been given hydrocodone for pain in the past by his pain doctor, but that is on the milder side of pain management. What the hospice gave to Chester on 6/5/16 was a heavy-duty severe cocktail of drugs unlike anything Chester had been administered before; the result of this new cocktail is that Chester is now unresponsive and cannot be awakened by people who have visited him, unlike in the past when Chester was alert, responsive and communicative with visitors. I note again that once the hospice learned that the police would want to be speaking with Chester, suddenly Chester was put on a severe cocktail of drugs that made him unable to have a conversation with the police when they would come to the facility. That is suspicious timing in my opinion…and supremely convenient for that hospice, since having Chester unable to speak when police show up means that Chester can’t say anything to the police that would get that hospice in trouble. See how that works out for them?]
But, doesn’t it seem suspicious that this was done to Chester on the same day that Chet made his breakthrough with the police and finally got them to listen, take a report, and start asking questions about why food was being withheld from this man?
On the same day that happens (and before investigators from the state set in motion by the police would weigh in on this)…suddenly Chester Siniawski is administered a lethal cocktail that will shut down his liver and kill him before his hearing. How convenient that seems for the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
One reporter the family talks to about all this said that she was sickened by the story but that she realized that if she thought too hard about all of this that she would have to accept in her heart that the people working at that facility must be pure evil to do things like this…and that they also must feel that they will always get away with it because law enforcement has zero interest in investigating someone being purposely killed in a hospice. For weeks now, the police have said “hospices are where people go to die” but in the case of Chester Siniawski, this was a place where Chester should not have been because he was not dying.
[Editor’s Note 6/6/16: It should also be noted that Chester Siniawski is not a patient of the hospice, he is coded on his charts as a “resident” of the facility. The distinction being that Chester is not a terminal patient. All the hospice patients appear to be terminal patients, but Chester is just a human being who is residing in that facility because it appears that his wife Marian is paying out of pocket for him to reside there. Chester has expressed that he does not want to reside there and instead wants to be moved to a rehabilitation facility, where his family wants him to reside. It is Marian that insists he be in this hospice where Chester’s life would be ended instead of Chester being taken to reside in a rehab facility where his life would be saved and he would get better.]
Until, that is, the Joliet Area Community Hospice whipped out the morphine and fentanyl patches. With police looking into what’s been going on and a state investigator about to get involved, suddenly the morphine and fentanyl patches were brought out. Why now? Why bring those out right when police and a judge were getting interested in talking to Chester? Why do that now?
Please pray for Chester to make it and for state investigators to listen to the family and look at what’s been done to Chester. Because he is in a facility designated as a hospice, it is hard to get authorities to listen and to see past that word “hospice” and ask if Chester is being killed by what is done to him (as opposed to dying on his own, when the family insists that Chester is not a terminal patient but is instead being starved).
Is this what America has become? A place where a man can be starved and then suddenly given a lethal dose of drugs right when authorities finally get interested in looking into his welfare?
Is this really the nation we have become?
[Click above to watch: a video of Chester Siniawski taken by family members, where Chester is able to speak, answer questions, and is alert. This man is being denied food in the Joliet Area Community Hospice because his wife says he would not want to be in a wheelchair. But the man is asking for food and asking to live…so why does what his wife says matter?]
Today has been another horrific day for the Siniawski family, as the Joliet Area Community Hospice continues to withhold food from Chester Siniawski, who is recovering from a stroke he had in April. According to family members, the hospital nurses are told to keep food out of Chester’s reach by his wife Marian, who wants Chester to die. To accomplish this, Marian sees that Chester is not given any food to eat. Marian eats the food that is brought into the room for Chester and only allows Chester to have the occasional popsicle.
Marian is chilling to listen to, as she claims that Chester would not want to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. She doesn’t rant and rave and is calm, which makes her disquieting, like watching someone in the movie Fatherland or the Amazon show The Man in the High Castle talk about euthanizing someone because he is crippled.
Chester can speak. He can answer questions. When he speaks, his voice is clear and understandable. He is weak from being denied food for the last two months (except food that his son and other family members sneak him when his wife Marian is not around).
Marian seems to believe that she is allowed to prohibit Chester from eating food because she does not want him to be in a wheelchair…but that’s not how America works. This is not Germany in the 1930s. When someone can speak and asks for food it is not okay for the hospice nurses to keep the food away from him while his wife eats it instead. It is not okay for the wife to bar people from visiting who sneak Chester food to keep him alive. In The Man in the High Castle, there is a scene in the first episode where a man notices smoke coming out of a hospital chimney. He asks what that is and another man says something like, “Oh, today’s Tuesday. They burn the cripples on Tuesday.” Then both men go back to eating their lunch, oblivious to the horror of that.
In America, we do not burn cripples on Tuesdays. We do not starve men who are alert and can speak because their wives don’t want to deal with them being in a wheelchair or going through physical rehab. That is not how America works.
The Joliet Police continue to refuse to intervene to save Chester Siniawski from starvation in the house of horrors that is the Joliet Area Community Hospice. The Siniawski family is still trying to find some other arm of law enforcement who will help them. Their next move is to try the state police.
How can Illinois be so messed up where a woman is starving her husband to death on purpose because she does not want him to be in a wheelchair? How is this being allowed to happen in America in 2016 (or ever)?
Why is it so hard for the police to understand that depriving a man of food and water with the premeditated intent to starve him to death is murder, when the man can speak and would be able to recover (in a wheelchair or not) and survive if only he was not being starved to death?
This is colonization.
Tearing down one flag and replacing it with another. In this case, Third World colonists tearing down the American flag and replacing it with Mexico’s flag.
They are asserting that they are creating a Mexican colony in the United States with this act. Western countries around the world are being colonized by the Third World and Islam because the politically correct regime we’ve lived under for the last few decades has made it a thoughtcrime to state the obvious: that the most powerful nations that have ever existed are being colonized and slowly conquered by dysfunctional cultures because of an epidemic of suicidal altruism amongst the West.
Suicidal altruism is staying quiet when you are being colonized and when criminals from other lands defiantly ignore the laws of this country because they know that Americans have become too mousy to stand up for anything (or to anyone).
It’s time for the mice to roar again and say enough of the colonization efforts. Enough of the Mexican flag raising on our soil.
[Click above to embiggen: Chet Siniawski’s latest GoFundMe update, about what the Joliet Area Community Hospice is doing to his father Chester Siniawski. This Illinois facility is apparently where people can murder other people but the police don’t care. And if you complain about the nurses starving your father to death against his verbal pleadings for food, you get banned from the facility.]
Today was the most stomach-turning and demoralizing day in the state of Illinois that I have yet experienced, because every government office I talked to, right up to Mark Kirk’s Senate office, said the same thing: if someone murders someone in a private hospice facility, the police and government do not care because a hospice is a place where people die anyway.
So, basically, if you have someone in mind whom you wish to murder, the way to get away with it (and have police yawn!) is to concoct a scheme to have the person involuntarily admitted to a hospice…and then you are allowed to starve the person to death and withhold water…while the alert, conscious, and fully aware human being is begging for food and water and desperately trying to get ahold of their doctors to tell them they don’t want to die and they don’t belong there! Meanwhile, local police and all elder abuse agencies say they are not allowed to enter a private hospice, as if it is foreign soil or the Saudi Arabian embassy.
This is the saga of the Siniawski family since April, when Chester Siniawski suffered a stroke and was unconscious for a while. His wife Marian checked him into the Joliet Area Community Hospice while he was unable to speak for himself. Chester is not terminal and his only medical problems are the residual trauma from the stroke and the post-stroke surgeries. He is recovering, not dying! Chester can speak, he is begging to be released to a rehab facility, but his wife Marian wants him to die (as she seems to not want to have a living husband who has suffered a stroke and would prefer a euthanized one). His deteriorating condition is because he is BEING STARVED TO DEATH!
Because he is in a hospice facility (even though he is not terminal), the hospice staff are seemingly allowed to starve this man to death and withhold water while he begs them — BEGS THEM! — to feed him and give him water. Since Marian has told the staff that they must kill Chester and starve him to death against his wishes, that’s what these demented ghouls at the Joliet Area Community Hospital are doing. They must be so used to euthanizing people that they are numb to it and pretend not to notice that Chester can speak and is begging for his life! BEGGING TO LIVE! BEGGING TO BE SET FREE! BEGGING FOR FOOD!
I spent my whole day today on the phone with various Illinois agencies trying to get help for Chester Siniawski. Here’s what I discovered:
* Illinois is more hopelessly effed-up than any of us have ever imagined.
* The Illinois Adult Protective Services claimed they could not help Chester, even though he was being starved to death against his wishes, because they are not allowed to help anyone in a facility that is designated a private hospice. They said, essentially, that if anyone wants to murder someone in a hospice (the way that Chester is being murdered by the premeditated withholding of food and water) then they will get away with it because Illinois law enforcement is not allowed to enter a private hospice and interfere. They then said I needed to call the ombudsman for the Joliet area who oversees hospice facilities and made me hang up and call another number.
* I called the number I was given for the ombudsman and at first they said they didn’t have anything to do with hospices and I should call Illinois Adult Protective Services. This is the runaround that you get in our state: no one who works for the state government ever wants to take responsibility for anything, so they tell you to call someone else. They also lie, because the ombudsman’s office said at first that they only handle cases where someone is being abused in a private home. So, if Chester was being starved to death and denied water in a private home, they would send the SWAT team in to save him…but since he is being murdered in a hospice, no one cares (because they say people are supposed to die in a hospice…and they couldn’t wrap their heads around the idea that Chester is in the hospice AGAINST HIS WILL and he should not be in there as he is not terminal). Then they rattled off the phone number for me to call instead of them and hung up.
* Another call to Adult Protective Services and I was told to call the hospice administrator, a vile ghoul by the name of Mary Sheehan. Siniawski family members had already talked to her that day, however, and reported that she told them that Chester “would be dead in a week” because he is wasting away. Sheehan didn’t seem to understand that Chester is wasting away BECAUSE FOOD IS BEING WITHHELD FROM HIM AND HE IS BEING DENIED WATER! Sheehan might be the most horrible person I’ve heard of who doesn’t live in Orland Park. She gives Diane Jennings a run for her money.
* The Joliet police, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart’s office, and other law enforcement said they would not enter a hospice because this is a “legal matter in a private facility” and since Marian has power of attorney she can instruct the nurses not to give Chester food or water…even though Chester is speaking and BEGGING FOR FOOD AND WATER! So, law enforcement in Illinois is allowing a woman to murder her husband by engaging in the premeditated withholding of food and water from him…and they are looking the other way regarding this murder because it is taking place in a private hospice facility, where they believe they are not allowed to enter. So, they just assume Chester would die anyway and are too damn lazy to check and see if Chester can speak and if he is begging for help and if he is in fact not terminal and doesn’t want to be starved to death. The police would not set foot on the premises to even speak with Chester. WHY WON’T THEY AT LEAST SPEAK TO HIM AND ASK HIM IF HE WANTS TO LIVE???
* Chester Siniawski is essentially being held prisoner against his will, tortured, and slowly murdered. Mary Sheehan and the staff at Joliet Area Community Hospice will not allow Chester to see his doctor and today they banned Chester’s son Chet, who had been sneaking Chester food and water, from being able to see him. This puts Chester in more danger of being murdered by Marian and the hospice staff, because without Chet to sneak Chester food and water he will deteriorate faster. They are starving an American citizen to death and the government of Illinois doesn’t care!
* I do not know what is taking the family’s lawyer so damn long to file an emergency order with the court to save Chester’s life. Again, a man who has the power of speech and is aware and is begging for help is being starved to death and denied water at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. Even though the man is begging for his life, the hospice is saying that his wife’s power of attorney over him enables her to kill him if she wants. THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN AMERICA, IN ILLINOIS, IN JOLIET!!!!!!!
This is happening, and not a damn person in Illinois will do anything to stop it!
Meanwhile, everyone is still upset over a gorilla being shot in a zoo somewhere…but a thinking, breathing, speaking, human being who is begging for life doesn’t matter to anyone in our state government.
We have found a magical loophole where murder of a human being is legal and no one cares: and it is taking someone into a hospice when he does not belong there and just starving him to death. The police yawn. State agencies spin a rolodex and tell you to call someone else. Even a Senator’s office says they think it’s wrong but they have no power to save that man’s life.
Can we call the Marines? Can the Marines come and save this man?
I don’t even know Chester Siniawski personally but I can’t sleep tonight because I won’t let myself stop trying to think of ways to save his life. I am emailing and calling everyone I know and asking them to help. I am asking YOU to help. I just can’t believe that no one in our whole state cares that this man is being murdered by premeditated starvation. He can speak. He is begging for help. But the twisted souls at the Joliet Area Community Hospice believe he should just die…because that’s what his wife wants and his opinion doesn’t matter!
I never knew that Joliet’s zip code included the Twilight Zone.
I am literally begging you if you are reading this, please help this man. I don’t know how, but please help him. Please tell someone about what is happening to Chester Siniawski and please think of the genius idea that will save him. I believe that God will get this message to a brilliant lawyer or someone who has a cousin at the Attorney General’s office and can make Lisa Madigan care enough to ask what the hell is going on here. Someone out there has the power to save Chester’s life. He needs a miracle and he needs law enforcement to come in and burst through the door and ask if he is okay and is hungry and demand that someone feeds him.
PLEASE, come forward and help in any way you can. Please open your heart to the Siniawski family and save the day. I beg you.