One of the mysteries of the week is what Jesse Jackson is up to in pushing Obama to pardon Hillary. What’s Jesse’s end game?
He’s in his own twilight. He has no love for the Clintons. Remember that he and Bill have gotten into it on more than one occasion in recent years. The fall of the Clintons might not benefit Jesse directly, but I think them losing power means that Jesse gains power and status as a longtime figure in the Democrat Party. He would not have to share a stage with them or operate in their shadow.
Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon for “all crimes he may have committed as president.” Similarly, Obama seems to be able to pardon Hillary Clinton for “all crimes she may have committed as Secretary of State.”
I also wonder if Jimmy Carter’s pardon of the Vietnam War draft-dodgers is precedent for Obama to be able to give a blanket pardon to all Clinton Foundation employees (such as Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and others). Is that a way for Democrats to make all of this go away? Just give a blanket draft-dodger pardon to anyone who may have been involved in anything that the Clinton Foundation was doing for years and years?
It feels like the entire political Establishment WANTS scrutiny of the Clinton Foundation to end immediately before other powerful people are brought down or anyone figures out exactly what was happening over there. This could be why Cheryl Mills didn’t want Hillary to run for president again in 2016. Maybe it was not so much that Mills was smart enough to realize that Hillary would lose but that Mills was scared that a second presidential run would only succeed in drawing attention to everything that the Clintons wanted to hide about that foundation.
It sure feels like the Clinton Foundation could be a bigger scandal than Watergate…but this time the Dishonest Media has absolutely no interest in reporting on it (unlike the glee they took in bringing down Nixon). Because the Clintons going down would also drag much of the Democrat Party down with them, notice how no reporters seem at all interested in any of this.
I wonder if Jesse Jackson is trying to start a psychological push for the country as a whole to view the Clintons as guilty of something with that Foundation…because most people see someone who is said to need a pardon as being guilty of something. Innocent people do not need pardons. Mainly it’s just black people who even listen to Jesse Jackson, so here he is telling black people that the Clintons need a pardon. Which means he is telling black people that the Clintons are guilty of something. Why is he doing that?
Is it out of malice of some kind towards the Clintons?
Is he trying to ensure that the Democrat Party veers further Left and doesn’t attempt any future Centrist triangulation like Bill Clinton pulled off in the early 1990s?
Is he just jockeying for more power in the Democrat Party by pulling this stunt to further decimate the Clintons so he can push them off the stage?
I wonder what Jesse Jackson is up to here. It will be interesting to see what Al Sharpton says and does on the subject as well. If he starts calling for Obama to pardon Hillary as well and if other elements on the Left start doing this too, then there is for sure something up that we are not understanding.
It may also be that everyone on the Left is so shocked she lost that there is no plan and they are just wandering around speaking extemporaneously without concern or consideration of any bigger picture.
Megan Fox and a time-traveling Abraham Lincoln discovered a huge (or is it YUUUGE!) statue of what people think is Donald Trump in downtown Chicago, not far from Trump Tower.
I don’t want to give away the surprise of what the statue really is or why it’s there, so watch the video and have fun with that yourself.
I will say that it’s time for the Republican Party to really embrace being the party of Lincoln…and stop being the party of the Chamber of Commerce that wants unlimited immigration from the Third World so that wages can stay low and black people can be replaced in jobs by Spanish-speakers like the Chamber of Commerce wants.
Democrats have become the party of wealthy elites in ivory towers who look down on everyone else and, at the other end of the spectrum, the uneducated and illiterate poor who mooch whatever they can from public bodies who give them handouts (so long as they keep voting Democrat).
All of the working middle-class people have needed a champion for years…and that champion was never John McCain (a favorite of the elite), Mitt Romney (a member of the Chamber of Commerce Cocktail Party crowd), Barack Obama (the elite’s wet dream), or Hillary Clinton (who allowed herself to degenerate into a puppet of George Soros).
Donald Trump feels like a slap to the system and America’s shining hope to start over, reboot, and get back to being hardworking and exceptional. Trump really has the potential to become one of the greatest presidents we’ve ever seen, provided he is able to stay immune to ever caring what the Dishonest Media and the Cocktail Party crowd think of him.
I have felt so hopeful and optimistic since Trump’s election. The Common Man has spoken. Everyone who has been berated and pummeled and felt downtrodden by tyrannical political correctness has stood up and has loudly said ENOUGH. The elites are rolling around on the ground, gnashing their teeth, unable to function. Both the Bush and Clinton dynasties were vanquished and tossed into the dustbin of history with the degenerate Kennedys. A new day has dawned and someone outside the Cocktail Party status quo has become our president.
If you ever visit the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum in Springfield, Illinois (a wonderful day trip if you are looking for some fun in the Chicagoland area), there is a room where they display assorted political cartoons attacking Lincoln while he was running for president and during his presidency. The media was dishonest back then too…and VICIOUS. Those cowards hiding behind their newspaper mastheads accused Lincoln of being everything horrible under the sun. Everyone who supported Lincoln was villainized too, in horrific terms.
It’s only later that greatness is retroactively bestowed on a president. But looking back anyone can see that Lincoln entered office at a period of history crying out for greatness…and I think that Trump has been elected in a similar crossroads.
I think he’s the right president for this moment in time. If he truly means what he says and works to #DrainTheSwamp and #BuildTheWall then I believe Trump could give America another chance to be great and to live up to our collective potential.
Trump will be in a nonstop battle against George Soros and the other globalists out there who want America to be transformed into a weak, poor, and backwards Third World clone. Trump’s our last chance to resist that and to assert ourselves as the sovereign superpower we should always be.
Lincoln pretty much dwarfs all other presidents in the decades surrounding him…and Trump has the potential to do the same. By the time he’s done with his work, I hope there is a shining glass Trump Tower in every city and record employment for all Americans as Trump gets everyone back to work and American prosperity returns tenfold.
This was fun. Watch the video above.
Megan Fox headed down to Trump Tower in Chicago on Monday 11/14/16 looking to interview protestors, but there were none out and about that day. Or any other day this week. There had been a few dozen white Millennials screaming and shouting in strategically placed spots around the Loop over the weekend, but none on Monday (and none on Tuesday either).
Police officers that Megan spoke to yesterday told her that the protestors are clearly being organized and paid…and they only come out on the weekends (when a lot of tourists are out who would see them and take pictures for social media). We don’t know how long this charade will continue, but I guess that George Soros has to pay more to get these people to come out Monday through Friday. Or maybe Soros figures having them out during the work week isn’t effective since business people ignore them and Chicago doesn’t have as many tourists out and about when it’s not the weekend. I believe that the “protestors” are all college students and they have class during the week, but they make extra money on the weekends screaming and yelling on the payroll of one George Soros-funded entity or another. It’s all an obvious, Potemkin Village-like affair.
Let’s stop for a moment and think about the fact that these “protestors” all disappear come Monday morning. Also consider that none of them seem able to truly articulate what they are upset about, other than they don’t like that Donald Trump was elected president instead of the Soros-backed candidate, Hillary Clinton. If these disgruntled Millennials had any real gripes about the election, they would be camped out and nothing could convince them to leave. The fact that not one single one of these “protestors” is out during the work week tells me that none of them believe in anything they are doing. They are just taking those checks from Soros. When they are off the clock, they pack up and leave because they don’t believe in any of this enough to be out there when they aren’t getting paid to be there.
This is what the Left does, folks: it pays people the same way that actors are hired for plays or warm bodies are hired for whatever kind of event you want to have. George Soros pays for people to come out and make noise and scream and yell and be “a presence,” but if he’s not paying them to be there they disappear. None of these people ever believe in any of the “causes” they are supposedly protesting on behalf of. It is all transparent kabuki funded by George Soros.
Why is this man allowed to continue doing things like this?
Why is he not treated like a James Bond-style super villain and dealt with appropriately by the FBI, CIA, MI-6, Mossad, or whoever out there is in charge of super villains in the real world?
This is anecdotal and observational, based on my own experiences here in Chicago since Donald Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States on 11/8/16.
* In downtown Chicago, there’s a park called Maggie Daley Park, just north of Michigan Avenue. On various days this week, the organized protestors have been gathering there first, where they are somewhat out of the way. Then they walk across a bridge into Millennium Park and into the Loop…where all the astroturfed protests are happening. None of this is organic or real. All of it is staged.
* The people involved in this claim they are being paid, though the ones I talked to would not identify who is paying them. They have admitted that they responded to Craigslist ads looking for people in Chicago to protest Donald Trump. Some of them have claimed to be getting $1,500/week to go out and protest every day for several hours. I have not been able to find any of these ads but have been told by several of the people walking towards these astroturfed protests that they are being paid and that they found these gigs on Craigslist.
* Almost all of these people are white and college-aged. I have not seen many black or brown astroturfers: it’s just white Millennials who are doing this.
* Bystanders shake their heads and laugh at them. The people of Chicago openly and fearlessly mock these “protestors.” It’s been fun to witness this. The response is always something like, “What the hell are they upset about? She lost the election. Move on. Give Trump a chance. If he screws up, vote him out in four years.”
Black people, especially, are looking at these protests with disgust. That’s fun to watch. They point and laugh at these spoiled white Millennials, supposedly upset that Hillary lost. They think these kids are crybabies. I’ve yet to run into a single black person who is upset in the slightest that Hillary lost. Many I’ve spoken to say that Hillary ran a lousy campaign and is a rich old white lady who is a sore loser.
Hillary Clinton is really hurting herself by not coming out and publicly demanding that these “protests” stop. It’s pretty clear to everyone that George Soros is bankrolling this, the way that some arm of the Soros hydra funds astroturfed protests like this all over Chicago.
In our book SHUT UP!: The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment, Megan Fox and I wrote about our own encounters with astroturfed “protestors” out in the Chicago suburbs. Megan and I worked on a case in the Village of Orland Park, where documents obtained via the Freedom of Information Act showed that employees of the local public library were covering up sex crimes that had occurred for years inside that building. The staff kept covering it up because they didn’t want the bad publicity. Also, powerful people in Orland Park wanted child pornography to continue to be accessible on this particular library’s computers. When Megan and I confronted the elected officials responsible at public meetings, the American Library Association (which is funded in large part by George Soros) seems to have paid for astroturfers to come to the meetings to heckle Megan and me and to bully the library trustees into keeping the child porn accessible in Orland Park.
The ALA bused in “protestors” all wearing the same shirts and the same buttons. They would chant and shout the same things. They disrupted public meetings where the trustees were set to vote on whether or not to continue allowing pornography (including child porn!) to be openly viewed on the public computers in Orland Park. Protestors we cornered and spoke to admitted that they were paid between $50 and $100 to come to these meetings. I believe they were also given chicken dinners as a bribe to get them to do these things. Few of them seemed to have even heard of Orland Park, let alone knew where it was, before they were hired by the ALA to come out to scream and shout. Professional agitators were the handlers and supervisors: I counted between 3 and 4 of them in the crowd. They probably found around 20-30 “protestors” for the agitators to manage.
What was done to us in Orland Park is clearly being done now — on a larger scale — in Chicago to Donald Trump. To me it feels like all the same people are involved. It’s like they are all reading from the script, following the same directions. This is exactly what the Left did in Orland Park when it wanted to keep the child porn flowing at that crazy messed-up library…only they are agitating now to frighten Trump into going back on all of his campaign promises…or whatever the hell they they think they are accomplishing with all of this.
It is all so staged and fake. I hope you all can see this. To me it’s obvious, but I wonder sometimes how much the public ever pays attention if you are someone out there who has never had personal real life experience with these agitators the way that Megan Fox and I had in Orland Park.
Donald Trump sealed the deal for many voters with his message of “Drain the Swamp.” This tapped into the disgust that overlaps party affiliation, where people who consider themselves either Democrats or Republicans both look at Washington and realize our government is hopelessly corrupt and broken. For the last decade or more, everyone was told by the Dishonest Media that ideologically you had to overlook the corruption, “because everyone does it.” And the Dishonest Media told us that the crooks in place now were better than whatever unknown forces could replace them. Or maybe the corrupt person in a particular office did other things that were good that people liked…so everyone should just overlook whatever they were stealing from the public or how much George Soros was funneling to them in creative ways to advance his radical agenda.
The biggest revelation that I’ve had in the last 5 years or so is that focusing all of our energy and attention on Washington is like shouting into a windstorm. I don’t think we, as individuals, can do much about Washington’s corruption. I think it’s hard to even tackle statewide corruption without deep pockets and an army of lawyers behind you. But, at the county and local level, I think that everyday Americans have the ability to drain the swamp in a few simple ways.
1. Start attending local board meetings and asking questions about spending. Did you enjoy reading revelations in WikiLeaks emails or things found in the DNC Leaks before the Democrats’ convention this summer? If so, you may be surprised to learn how easy it is to make FOIA-ing government a hobby of yours. A FOIA is a Freedom of Information Act request; every state has a different FOIA law, so you should look up the one that governs your state and become familiar with it. For instance, in Illinois, here’s how our FOIA law works:
* People can FOIA any public body in Illinois and no set form is required; you just have to send it in writing…and emails, faxes, and even lipstick written on napkins counts. The public body has 5 business days to respond to you, either producing the documents or asking you for an extension of 10 days. If they ignore you and don’t bother to respond, you can sue them in court for the documents and they have to end up paying your legal fees…or you can file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General’s Office of the Public Access Counselor (and they will tell the public body they have to comply). It’s a really easy process. I think it’s fun, too. My friend Megan Fox and I wrote a whole book about our FOIA adventures: SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment. In our case, local government in a suburb called Orland Park, Illinois tried hiding damaging and embarrassing documents and refused to produce them…so we had to sue and use the Attorney General’s office to force compliance. In the end, several bad public employees had to resign and the public bodies we investigated were forced to end illegal practices they were engaged in for many years.
* In SHUT UP!, you can read about everything that Megan and I uncovered in Orland Park — which is just one suburb of Illinois where corruption took hold. Some of our best finds came from FOIA-ing public bodies for their spending on travel, food/beverage, and gifts for employees. That’s how we caught public officials using taxpayer money to buy gold jewelry for themselves or taking themselves out to big steak dinners they were not allowed to charge to the public. Finding these abuses gave us leverage to push for other reforms, since the public officials were embarrassed by the revelations of their spending.
* Once we got an idea about which public officials were involved in wrongdoing, we FOIA-ed their emails and other correspondence to see what else they were up to. That never disappointed, as public officials tend to say embarrassing things in email to one another and give clues as to what they are up to. Few are dumb enough to spell things out right in front of you, but they will refer to bad things they have been doing in roundabout ways…and from there you can suss out where you should look next in your research. For instance, Megan and I would run across a reference to something bad happening in a public building and whatever it is needing to be taken care of or a lawyer needing to be contacted. Well, that was a clue that something really terrible happened that they didn’t want to talk about in writing. We’d then FOIA incident reports and legal billing to see what calamity necessitated those calls to their lawyer or the worry in the officials’ email. And that’s where Megan and I would uncover big scandals that were covered-up. Since local Media is as dishonest as the national Media, people living in a town will never know about any of these awful things that happen in public buildings unless they did into it themselves. Reporters are either too lazy or they deliberately don’t want to report anything negative that would embarrass the government.
* Once you have some findings that you’ve uncovered, it’s just a matter of looking up when the next open public meeting is for that public body. In Illinois, all public bodies are required to allow public comment at their meetings. This is a period of time where people can stand up and address the board. This is where Megan and I would confront the elected officials about the gold jewelry purchases, the steak dinners, the lavish trips, and the scandalous incidents we uncovered in our FOIA investigations.
2. Don’t let public officials intimidate you or try to ignore you. They like to do this, because they think they are aristocrats and they forget they are public servants. A lot of these people have never been challenged or confronted before and they think they can bully the public. That’s why you need to read your state’s Open Meetings Act (or its equivalent) carefully. Every state has one of these, but some states call it something different. I only know how things work in Illinois. In our state, it’s actually a misdemeanor criminal offense for a public officials to violate the Open Meetings Act by doing things like holding secret meetings, censoring the public during a meeting, not allowing public comment at meetings, intimidating the public, threatening the public, etc. What I’ve seen over and over again is that public officials who try to lash out at the public for participating in public meetings lose…and they lose big. It’s not uncommon for them to be forced to resign after embarrassing themselves in this way. And if these buffoons try to silence the public with intimidation or threats, they can get sued and the public body will be forced to cough up a huge settlement or risk the ire of a judge. This seems to be the only way that a lot of these local entities ever learn a lesson: they need to be sued. Some of them will refuse to follow the law or even listen to the public until a judge gets involved. That’s really sad, but it seems to be how things work in Illinois. I bet on some level that’s how your state operates too.
3. Find ways around the embargo that your local Media puts on reporting bad news about local government. You would be surprised how effective letters to the editor in your local paper are. They really embarrass public officials if you take the time to write a letter to the editor about corruption you’ve uncovered or noticed. These people hate seeing anything negative written about them. Some local papers will fight you and not want to publish anything critical about the government, but when that happens you just figure out who owns the paper and you write them a letter documenting how you are being censored. At some point the dam breaks and you are able to see your complaints printed for everyone in your locality to read. If you find something really good and the Dishonest Media refuses to cover it, you can also print up flyers and take them door to door in your town or pass them out in front of the public body’s offices (or wherever there are a lot of people). It takes a certain kind of personality to go out in public and do this, so don’t feel bad if delivering flyers or protesting is not something you are comfortable with. It’s not my favorite thing in the world to do because I prefer being behind a computer and doing the research. I don’t mind going to public meetings and speaking in public, but canvassing neighborhoods door to door and standing outside protesting is something that takes a lot out of me. There are some people who really love that, though. God Bless them.
My purpose here is hopefully to inspire someone out there to think of ways to “Drain the Swamp” locally. I am convinced that nothing will ever change or improve in our country unless we work from the bottom up. I think we’ve had this backwards for the last 8 years, where most good people have been angry at Washington and we’ve railed against the Obama Regime…but I think that the Obama Regime was only able to get away with everything it got away with because of the corruption at the local, county, and state levels. I see all of this as a Jenga tower that might be too high for us to reach the very top and doing anything about what’s there (at least not on our own). But, as an individual, you can have a lot of success rooting out the corruption at the local level. I’m talking school board, library board, park district board, village trustees, etc.
What I believe could happen in the future is this:
* if corruption is rooted out at the very local level, it would put pressure on the county level to either stop corruption or become so entrenched and brittle in covering up and protecting the corruption that even the Dishonest Media would be forced to report on that
* once local corruption is addressed and the corruptocrats at the county level are either stymied or toppled, the statewide corruption networks will be weakened and ultimately they will collapse. Some of these things happen FAST. A lot of corruption involves multiple parties covering for each other, with just one person being removed from that equation making a huge difference. If you take down one, often a half dozen others fall too.
* the national corruption at the federal level won’t be addressed until the states are cleaned up. Incredibly corrupt states like Illinois will take a lot of work to clean-up.
I think the work is worth it though. What all this amounts to is a sea change in the relationship that people today have with their government. For decades now, most people have been absentee in terms of citizenship and have behaved more like serfs and subjects than free people. We are not a medieval fiefdom, where a local Lord or Baron rules over our locality…which is also part of a bigger duchy or kingdom…which is itself part of an oppressive empire. Those people elected to local positions of power are not our betters or our masters; they are our public servants. We are their supervisors.
The problem is that most people seem to have forgotten that our civic duties involve more than just voting every 4 years (or every 2 years, if you are more civic-minded than most). Once you vote for someone, you don’t just forget about your civic duty until the next time to vote. You should be watching what’s going on and voicing your opinion about it. Participating in your government. Scrutinizing it…especially the spending.
I know all this takes effort. And, believe me, now that I’m in my 40s I also know how little energy is left at the end of the day when everything I needed or wanted to do gets done. Poring over the spending receipts for you local public library to see if anyone is wasting taxpayer money on gold or steak dinners takes work, effort, and energy that people could put into things more enjoyable for themselves or their families. I get that. Not everyone has the time to be that involved and to become a citizen sleuth digging through documents.
But for those who do have the time and would like a new hobby, I’m just letting you know that participating in your local government like this is very fulfilling. This is especially true when you start to gain traction and make progress. When you start seeing corrupt people booted from office or resigning in disgrace…or you see the food & beverage spending cut by 3/4 and the lavish parties these public officials used to throw for themselves (while crying that they need more taxpayer money and higher levies from homeowners) finally canceled, you can look at that and think, “I did that.”
For many years they got away with ripping off the public and being tyrants on that local board…until YOU came along and figured out what they were up to and put a stop to that.
I think if more of this started happening across the country at the very local level that the culture of corruption that plagues us would collapse. The reason everything got so bad in the first place is because good people stopped paying attention and allowed the crooks to take over everywhere. Why not start rooting them out where you live like Megan Fox and I started doing in Chicago’s suburbs?
This is how the swamp will be drained…one locality at a time.
WHAT: 2016 presidential election results live stream
WHY: Because it’s the most surreal night of the whole damn year, if not our lifetimes
WHO: Hillary “Hilldenburg” Clinton versus Donald “Trumptanic” Trump. If you don’t know who these people are by now, then there ain’t no helping you, fool.
Tonight, either the Hilldenburg goes down in flames or the Trumptanic hits an iceberg. One shall stand, one shall fall. Because we are friends like this, we will watch it all unfold together in real time. What follows is stream of consciousness notes as everything happens. I’m watching various feeds on CSPAN and YouTube. Also following Twitter to see what people are saying there.
What a surreal world we live in at the moment. Not only are Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton the two candidates running for president…but by this time tomorrow we will know which one of them has been elected. It’s all so strange. I hoped at some point that it would stop being strange, but it hasn’t. I still feel like this is all one of those twisted dreams that people have in comas on tee-vee shows. I keep wondering if I am either in such a coma, or if I’m in a very special level of purgatory or suburb of Hades and this is my eternal punishment…to live in this surreal plane of existence where this is really the 2016 election.
Needless to say, this is not how anyone who supported Hillary Clinton back in 2008 thought things would end up. I pretty much side with Hillary’s advisor and consigliere, Cheryl Mills, in that I don’t think she should have ran and I would have advised her not to run (if Hillary ever cared what I thought). In my opinion, Hillary’s best shot at being president was in 2004…but she allowed the Kennedy Family to convince her to wait until 2008…and then the Kennedys backstabbed her and pushed Obama to the nomination. Hillary would have won in 2004 or 2008. But the rise of Obama and everything the Left has done under him was a giant albatross around her neck (even without all of the self-inflicted damage she caused with that email server business).
I don’t really see how Hillary is supposed to win the presidency tomorrow, but we’ll all see what happens. Feel free to come back to this post and be nasty and say “She won! You were wrong!” if she does pull this off…but I don’t see how she does that. This is coming from someone who sunk every cent he had and pretty much derailed his life to help her win in 2008. I don’t regret that effort, because I think Hillary was the best choice of anyone running in 2008 (including McCain…who, let’s be honest, is really a Democrat). Since 2008 though, I don’t like anything that Hillary Clinton has done and I’m pretty angry with her over all of it.
Sitting here and staring at all the bizarre things that keep popping up on Twitter or from WikiLeaks, here are 10 thoughts I’m having and assumptions I think it’s fair to make about tomorrow:
10. Black folks don’t hate Donald Trump and don’t think he’s a racist (which is bad for Hillary, because Democrats win when blacks successfully cry racism). I think this is one of the most fascinating things that no one talks about right now, but blacks don’t hate Trump and don’t think he’s a racist, no matter how much effort the Left has tried to invest in falsely accusing Trump of being a racist. If you remember, in 2008 the Left successfully painted John McCain as a racist, mostly because he dared to run for president against a black man. The mere fact that McCain was contesting the presidential race and was competing against Obama was all the proof anyone needed that McCain was a racist…because he was trying to stop the first black man from being president! The same thing happened in 2012 with Mitt Romney, where the Left accused Romney of being racist for trying to “take the White House away from the black man.” Also, they tried to gin up some craziness about Mormons hating blacks and not letting them be in their church. All of these accusations of racism are quickly forgotten, however, after the election is over. In 2009, the Left went back to loving McCain (because he’s the Republican they can always count on to do whatever Democrats want) and by 2013 Obama was back to golfing with guys from Bain Capital (the company that the Left painted as the most evil entity ever during the election). The Dishonest Media now loves both McCain and Romney again. The hatred directed at the Republican candidate only lasts as long as the election…and then everything defaults back to normal.
With Trump, none of the hatred worked this time and it’s fun to think about why that is. I believe it’s because Trump has been on television for so long and blacks love reality tee-vee. More black people I know watch shows like The Apprentice than I do. Most black people I know have television, which I haven’t had since 2009. Trump is someone whom blacks have always found amusing and they’ve never been taught to see as a villain. If so, his show would have lasted half a season and NBC would have canceled it. So, Trump was someone whom the Left could never paint as a racist…and thus they were not able to make blacks hate him.
I think of any politician, Trump actually likes black people and wants to legitimately help them. Our urban centers are complete ruins because of one-party Democrat rule. Black people want jobs. They want factories to come back so they can work. They want safe, decent schools. They want crime-free neighborhoods. Democrats haven’t delivered any of these things…and in fact Democrats keep wanting to bring in more Spanish-speaking people to replace blacks in various city and county jobs. If there are two people up for a position in Chicago, for instance, with one of them being black and the other being a Spanish-speaker, the City will hire the Spanish-speaker (because the people doing the hiring think blacks are trouble and the Spanish-speakers are easier to handle, especially the monolingual ones who are docile and just do as they are told). Black people are not stupid and they realize that Democrats are replacing them with Third World colonists from Mexico and Central America.
I wonder how many blacks will actually turn out to vote FOR Trump because they realize that stopping illegal immigration helps the black community. I’ve heard over and over again from blacks in Chicago that black people do not vote AGAINST someone but instead like to vote FOR a person. Hillary didn’t give blacks a reason to vote FOR her. All the energy was put into painting Trump as someone who says “mean things” or is a sexist pig, but blacks didn’t seem to care about any of that. More than a few of them believe Trump would actually do something good for them and they responded to his message that they have nothing to lose if they vote for him. I don’t think Hillary gave blacks any reason to believe their lives would be better with her in office…and none of them had any burning desire to leave the house and go vote for an old, blonde, white woman for anything.
9. Who are these people who really want more illegal immigrants to flood the country? Besides the Chamber of Commerce that wants cheap labor and Democrats in power who want the votes, who the hell wants the endless stream of uneducated, unskilled, Spanish-speakers to keep flooding the country? Black people sure don’t want that. White people — as timid and meek and quiet as they are all taught to be in this politically correct epoch — don’t want that. Gay people don’t want that. What about the Spanish-speakers already here who are eligible to vote? Do they want the country flooded with an endless stream of the worst people they left behind in the hellholes they escaped from to come here? I just have a hard time understanding who it is, exactly, who wants the US to continue to be flooded with immigrants from the Third World. Who thinks this is a good idea? The Establishment wants this because the Establishment would like the American people (as we exist now) to be eradicated and replaced with a more docile, less educated, and more easily-controlled Spanish-speaking majority. But do Americans want to be replaced like that? I know that white people have become wimpy and are scared of their own shadows. That’s a result of being comfortable and having a tee-vee in every room and living in the suburbs and having Starbucks every day. White people are scared to death of being called racist and they are terrified of the government, so they’ve basically become the Eloi from The Time Machine novel. The Morlocks are being imported by the thousands…but the Eloi are too meek to say anything about it. This is the frustrating Age of Political Correctness/National Suicide that we live in. Normally, Republicans are scared to talk about population replacement and the detriment that all this immigration has on our country…but Trump was the lone guy brave enough to speak the truth. Who are the people that would vote against him for that? I have a hard time believing that Americans will want to vote for Hillary when she flat-out states that she wants more immigration. If you are someone who doesn’t like the idea of the American people being replaced by the Third World via unchecked and unlimited immigration/colonization, then the choice is really clear that you have to vote for Trump.
8. Who are the people who really want more Muslims to be brought into the country? I’m a gay man. Muslims kill gay guys like me all over the world by throwing gays off buildings. In other places like Saudi Arabia, Muslims behead gay people. In Iran, gay men are forced to have sex change operations and be turned into women. Muslims destroy everything in their path like locusts or monsters from fairytales. Look at what the Muslims have done to France and what they are doing to Sweden and Germany. Look what Muslims colonists did in Idaho, where they raped a mentally challenged girl this year. I know that the Dishonest Media tries to keep all of this secret but I think that people spread this news over social media. I see it being shared all the time on Facebook and on Twitter. I see people talking about it in articles on entertainment sites. You should see what people say about all this on PARENTING sites. My goodness, all the moms out there in their Mommy Groups know all about every horrible thing Muslim immigrants do, wherever they do it. Hillary Clinton very clearly wants to bring in more Muslims, which to me means that she wants to increase the chances that another gay bar is going to get shot-up or bombed and more children are going to be harmed somewhere because Muslims were dropped into that small town. Islam is the great evil of our time and it gets away with destroying things and terrorizing people because Islam ingeniously masquerades as a religion. Which means out of political correctness that no one is allowed to criticize it. But in the privacy of the voting booth, who out there is really going to be voting for Hillary so she can being MORE Muslims into America? Who are those people?
7. I don’t know how much regular people paid attention to Hillary’s emails or the Clinton Foundation corruption, but I think normal folks know that Hillary did something sketchy that she shouldn’t have. Sometimes I am surprised by how little regular people know about what is going on in politics. The best analogy I can think of is comparing this to how little I know about sportsball. I am vaguely aware of sportsball happening around me and I catch a little here and there whenever someone is talking about sportsball. Clearly, I paid more attention than usual in the last few weeks as the Cubs competed (and won!) in the World Series (especially since they were up against my hometown team from Cleveland). Because of the World Series attention, I now know the first and last names of several handsome Cubs players. I know the last names of a few other less cute ones. I never bothered to learn the names of any Indians players or anyone else in sportsball at large. I know Aaron Rodgers’ name only because he’s one of the closeted gays that Taylor Swift beards for (and a gossip site I like, BlindGossip, always writes about him).
Regular people out there in the world know as much about Hillary’s emails and other scandals as I know about sportsball…which means they have a vague idea that she did something wrong, but they don’t know what, really. Honestly, it takes me a lot of effort to sift through everything that’s come out about the Clinton Foundation. Regular people are not reading all the great books like Clinton Cash or Jerome Corsi’s FANTASTIC book Partners in Crime. This is all analogous to how I’ve never seen ESPN, I’ve never read Sports Illustrated, and I know little more than the rudimentary rules of any sportsball game. Yet, I can tell you who won the World Series this year and who was the team that lost the Series this year (but I could not tell you last year’s competing teams to save my life).
It’s hard for those of us who follow politics to appreciate how little the majority of people follow politics. It’s also hard for us to gauge what information trickles down to regular folks. I think it’s fair to say that most people didn’t like Hillary Clinton when this election started. I am comfortable accepting that assumption because I worked for her 2008 campaign and regular people would tell me every day how much they hated her. Back then, they hated her because she didn’t divorce her scumbag husband. Some of them also said they hated her because she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia in the 1990s. I believe that in 2016 people still hated her for those things…but then had fresh things to hate her for. I am not kidding when I say this and I am being dead serious here: many people think Hillary killed a man named Ben Gazi. (This is similar to how a large portion of the country believes that Hillary killed Vince Foster, though they have no idea who that man was.) I heard that so many times this year that I lost count: She killed Ben Gazi! They are not sure who “Ben Gazi” is, but “he” had something to do with Syria or Egypt or Iraq and he died there…and it was all Hillary’s fault. People seem to mostly give Hillary a break on her emails because she is old and no one believes she is sophisticated enough to setup some kind of computer network on her own. They seem to figure that if Hillary got someone to do that for her then someone in the government must have said it was okay. People also think that the Secret Service is there to stop Hillary from doing anything wrong or illegal and that they watch her all day…which is strange, because the SS is there to protect her, not watch what she is doing. But, a lot of regular people assume that if Hillary was doing anything illegal that the SS would step in and stop it. This is what regular people think.
At the end of the day, I believe that most voters will walk into voting booths knowing very little about WikiLeaks except that embarrassing things were found in Hillary’s emails and the FBI looked into it and then let her off the hook. I think people feel that she did something sketchy and that the FBI chose not to go after her because she is powerful. I just don’t know how much they will hold that against her. I’ve never heard anyone say “everyone does this” or “it’s no big deal” though. My big takeaway from all this is that all of the people who hated her in 2008 probably still hate her now…and Hillary did nothing to win these people over. On top of that, there were probably many people who were neutral or apathetic towards her in 2008 who, because of “Ben Gazi” and the email server and everything else, now hate her.
Hillary did nothing in all of 2016 to make anyone love her or believe she is a transcendent and magical figure like they felt about Obama in 2008 and 2012. I don’t see how she wins the election without that kind of love when she has so much residual hatred aimed at her.
6. I don’t think regular people have made the connection that the Clinton Foundation was a money-laundering tool where the Clintons sold access to the State Department in exchange for money. This is Donald Trump’s own fault for not hammering this home enough. Look how even I talk about that email server when the real scandal should be the Clinton Foundation being used as a crime family money laundering device. It’s really clear that the Clinton Foundation has never done very much good…and that the money it raises really just makes the Clintons themselves personally rich. From what we can see in WikiLeaks, even Chelsea is in on all this. I’m personally horrified by it all and disgusted with the Clintons right now. I don’t know why they had to do any of this, but it’s pretty clear that the Clinton Foundation has not been operating as a real charity but instead has been a money-printing device for the Clintons. It’s also really clear that the Clintons exploited Haiti and that Hillary shamelessly chased after Muslim money in exchange for State Department favors. This also explains why Hillary looks the other way when Muslims kill gays all over the world: she wants those Islamic millions so she allows gays to be persecuted. And that makes me sick.
It is really obvious to anyone who pays any attention to all of this that the Clinton Foundation is going to, at some point, be raided as a criminal enterprise and that a lot of people are going to go jail. I think it’s clear that before he leaves office that Obama is going to pardon the Clintons, including Chelsea probably, and all of their aides and enablers. Democrats will never want the Clinton Foundation to be properly investigated. The whole thing needs to be shut down and all future First Families need to be barred from creating any kind of similar Foundation after they leave the White House. Never again can a criminal enterprise like this be allowed to flourish. It is like something out of a Godfather movie or the tee-vee show The Sopranos. How in the hell was this allowed to happen?
5. All of the crazy things that keep coming out about the Clintons has made people who never believed the conspiracy theories before suddenly think that there really is something wrong with them. I have to admit that I used to think people were crazy when they would talk about the Clintons murdering people. For years, I would roll my eyes when people would insist that Hillary personally murdered Vince Foster…but when that kid Seth Rich was murdered this year around the time that WikiLeaks was starting up, I crossed over into believing that, YES, the Clintons are involved at some level in killing all these people. I don’t know WHY they wanted former Commerce Secretary Ron Brown killed, but I’m pretty sure that the Clintons had Brown’s plane crash back in the 1990s. I also think it’s likely that he did have a bullet put into his head in the wreckage, to make sure he was dead. All of the people who mysteriously die right as they are about to testify against the Clintons clearly didn’t kill themselves or succumb to tragic accidents. They were murdered. I wonder now if John F. Kennedy Jr. really died in an accident in his small plane…or if he too was taken out because he got in the Clintons’ way. Remember that in 1999 he was looking to run for the Senate in 2000, but Hillary wanted that seat in New York. Then JFK Jr. died and the path opened up for Hillary. That was pretty convenient. Was it a coincidence…or was it Arkancide? At this point, I view the Clintons as a crime family and a cartel. I don’t see them as a lovable former First Family. I see them as ruthless people who leave bodies in their wake. And I am someone who spent more than a year of my life trying to get them back into the White House in 2008. If I feel this way about them now because of all the WikiLeaks and other revelations, then how do regular people feel about them at this point (especially people who hated them to begin with)?
4. Does Donald Trump being tacky matter to people, or do they see him as someone who actually achieved things and built something? This is something I’ve struggled with when it comes to the Trumps: I do think they are tacky and garish. But, frankly, I think all those reality stars are tacky and garish. I wish that Trump didn’t cover everything in gold. I wish that his sons didn’t hunt leopards on safari. I wish that Melania had written her own speech at the Convention in Cleveland. A lot about the Trumps screams Real Housewives or Kardashians. But, Americans LOVE the Real Housewives and Kardashians and reality stars. While I’ve never known anyone with as much money as the Trumps, I’ve known some pretty rich people and they are all tacky as hell. The rich people I know in Chicago live in big McMansions in the suburbs and their homes are full of tacky gold junk too, just like the inside of Trump Tower (though on a more modest, suburban scale). I don’t think regular people are turned off by any of the Trumps’ garishness and tackiness. Black people, in fact, LOVE IT. Have you seen the inside of black people’s homes, especially ones that have a little bit of money? It’s ALL GOLD and marble and statues of lions with big testicles and all that. That’s another reason why I think black people will vote for Trump, come to think of it: he’s not a stuffy rich white person like Romney was. Trump is tacky in the way that black people would be tacky if they could afford all that gold. A lot of poor white people who’ve never had money look at everything Trump and think it is classy because it is expensive. And because Trump has been on the tee-vee for so long, people have this impression of him being a big success and his tackiness being what rich people are supposed to be like. And they all love it. People know that Trump has skyscrapers and hotels and casinos and other things, because every season of The Apprentice involved him building some new thing. People like that. And they like him. I think they will vote for him when they would never have considered voting for Romney.
3. The #NeverTrump people are few and irrelevant. Back in 2008, I was part of the PUMA (Party Unity My Ass) movement…Democrats who left the party after the DNC stole the nomination from Hillary Clinton. The DNC rigged the 2008 race as much as it rigged the 2016 race…only back in 2008 it was rigged against (not for) Hillary. The Obama campaign used Alinsky Methods on all us Hillary supporters…and we still have the scars and wounds to prove it. I will never forget or forgive the Obama people for what they did to all of us who supported Hillary in 2008. I will never in my life vote for another Democrat as a result of what was done to us. I could not stand John McCain (but I loved Sarah Palin and still do to this day) and it was hard to vote for him (so I voted for Sarah Palin for VP and was thrilled with that). In 2012, I was disgusted that the GOP Establishment got its way and selected Mitt Romney, because it was his turn to be the nominee. Clearly, Obama should not have been given a second term so I would have voted for whoever the GOP put up against him. I was voting AGAINST Obama. In 2016, I would have voted for whoever the Republican running this year was because, frankly, I don’t see myself ever voting for a Democrat ever again. I was not expecting to find someone exciting to vote FOR, however. Trump’s run the kind of campaign that I always wanted to see: he has been the total opposite of milquetoast mayonnaise. He has made the GOP Establishment positively apoplectic. I have loved every minute of it. He says the things that people have been YEARNING to hear someone say for years, if not decades. He has been the Bullworth candidate that I had hoped to see at least once in my lifetime.
I don’t understand people like Ben Shapiro, Erik Erikson, Brad Thor, and that Allahpundit guy over at HotAir who have been aggressively trying to elect Hillary Clinton just so Donald Trump would lose. I don’t know why they would want to put a Democrat into the White House. In my opinion, if you are that upset about who your party picked to be the nominee and you feel that you can no longer be part of that party, you need to come out and say that and then openly work for the other side. I did that in 2008 as a PUMA: I was so disgusted with the way that the Democrat Party operated in the primaries that I left the party (officially on 5/31/08) and I never looked backed. I became a Democrat for McCain first and then quickly became a Republican. I was open about all of this.
In my opinion, Shapiro, Erikson, Thor, Allahpundit and all the rest of these guys need to just say that they are Democrats now and that they want Hillary Clinton to win…just as in 2008 I switched sides from Democrat to Republican and wanted McCain/Palin to win that year. All of these guys clearly want Clinton/Kaine to prevail tomorrow, but they don’t own up to it. Instead, they do sneaky and underhanded things just to undermine and malign Trump. I don’t think that’s fair or decent of them. And I hope there are serious consequences for all of them in the days, months, and years to come. I don’t think anyone who wants Trump to win tomorrow should ever buy another book from any of those guys. Let them sell their books to Democrats (and see how many buy them).
2. Can Hillary Clinton win the states that depend on large black and Millennial turnout when blacks and Millennials just aren’t into her? This is the thing I am really fascinated by: can Hillary win states that Democrats usually win when she’s up against Trump, whom blacks do not hate…AND at the same time Millennials are all pissed off about Bernie Sanders. On Facebook, lots of gay people I know still bitch and moan about Bernie Sanders being screwed over in the rigged primaries. Instead of posting hateful things about Trump and wishing he was dead (all the usual things that gays do to a Republican candidate), these people just moan about and pine for Bernie. It’s the weirdest thing. At Halloween, I saw black people walking around dressed like Donald Trump…and it wasn’t a joke or a protest or anything. Just a fun costume. Someone told me that Camille Paglia (or someone like that) said in an interview that she knew Trump would win when she saw Diamond & Silk for the first time (Trump’s hilarious black female supporters). Romney and McCain didn’t have anyone like Diamond & Silk because black people never warmed up to Romney and McCain. Trump has all kinds of gay supporters too, especially since he says he will stop the importation of Muslims into the country…the very Muslims who want to kill gay people. All of this combines to form an interesting variable that never existed in 2008 or 2012. Different factions of the Left that are supposed to lockstep blind vote for Democrats and hate Republicans with a passion don’t feel that way this year. For one thing, they don’t hate Trump the way they were taught to hate McCain and Romney. But, on top of that the GOP Establishment hates Trump…so they made Trump look like he is an outsider, third party candidate.
The “He’s the enemy of our enemy” mentality has kicked in. Gays, blacks, Millennials, and other Democrat identity blocs see the GOP Establishment hate Trump and they realize that Trump is not really a Republican. He is something else. Something they don’t know how to automatically hate. Will they go vote for him? Maybe not…but they aren’t racing to the polls to vote AGAINST him the way they voted AGAINST McCain and Romney. This is all unprecedented.
There is no social stigma for a black, gay, or Millennial to say they are voting for Trump because everyone can say it is to teach the Democrats a lesson over what they did to Bernie Sanders. Other people are openly voting for Jill Stein (I think that’s her name), of the Green Party. Instead of being attacked for throwing their votes away, the people doing that are being APPLAUDED by many I see on Facebook. It’s all so very strange. Unprecedented.
I don’t see how Hillary wins with all this going on. I don’t see how she pulls the numbers she needs out of big cities and college towns if all this is happening when Obama barely won in many states with all the cylinders firing for him.
1. Does George Soros and Dominion Voting have enough voter fraud power to bring Hillary the numbers she needs…and can they get away with it this year? I believe firmly that American elections are rigged for the most part. I am not completely sure how they are rigged, but I think it’s largely to do with something that photo IDs would prevent. This is why Democrats fight so hard against photo IDs. There’s something about having to show a photo ID at a polling place that Democrats know would collapse the voter fraud system they have in place. I think it’s either that Democrats have people come in and vote as other people (who never vote, but are registered) or Democrats successfully register illegals to vote…and they would not be able to do so if they were required to show a photo ID. Whatever’s happening, the photo ID is the holy water that Democrats don’t want tossed onto their scheme.
I also believe that George Soros wouldn’t invest in electronic voting machines unless he could do something to them to rig elections because George Soros is a super villain and this is the kind of thing he does. Soros funds all kinds of organizations that tackle different angles independently, all with the goal of rigging elections for Democrats. This is all these people do. And they are good at it. They are out there, spending Soros’ money, working to push far-Left candidates into office so Soros’ agenda can be fulfilled. I do not understand why the CIA or MI6 in the UK or Mossad in Israel do not do something about George Soros. He might possibly be the most evil person on the planet at the moment. I wish every day that someone would explain to me why he’s allowed to continue doing what he has been openly doing for years. He must really have the blackmailing goods on very powerful people to be untouchable like this. He is Al Capone but on the global scale.
My big question is whether Soros can pull off a win for Hillary. The Dishonest Media is all in for her and they will do everything they can tomorrow to call the election early for her. What shenanigans will Soros be up to?
What part did handing the Internet over to the UN have to play in the election? Notice that Obama insisted that happen before the votes were counted. Is that part of Soros’ plan somehow? I wish Ian Fleming was still alive so he could maybe get inside Soros’ head. All sorts of strange things have been happening in recent years that feel that they were all part of a bigger scheme…which feels like they were leading up to tomorrow and this election.
What surprises does the world’s premiere super villain have in store for us all on November 8th, 2016?
I close with this thought that my friend Reba expressed to me back in 2012, which I pull out every time I feel exasperated by the surreality of our world today:
[Click above to embiggen: the political costumes out during Halloween 2016 were more like the feeling of 2000 and 2004 (when Republicans won) than in 2008 and 2012 (when there was immense social pressure for Obama to win).]
Halloween in Boystown was strange this election year…because costumes mocking the Democrats’ candidate were allowed and there was no social pressure to overlook Hillary Clinton’s scandals or failings in the way that any criticism of Obama at all was absolutely forbidden in 2008 and 2012. Also, there was no clear hatred of Donald Trump in the way that hatred towards John McCain and Mitt Romney was actively encouraged in the last two elections. No one either felt the need to express hatred towards Trump or they couldn’t muster any, since Trump has been such a known figure to people for many years and was never someone they were taught to hate in the past. The fact that Democrats could not gin up gays to vociferously hate Trump this year means that Hillary Clinton’s campaign didn’t do enough to rev up Democrats in general for this election.
There are a few caveats and things to ponder with all this, though.
1. Obama is black (or at least identifies as black, despite being technically biracial) and no costumes mocking a black person would ever be socially permissible in our politically-correct world. The caveat to that is the fact that blacks can always mock other blacks, but none seemed to do so in 2008 and 2012 when it came to Obama. I think I remember a black couple dressing up lovingly as Barack and Michelle and being in the Boystown Halloween parade in 2012…but it was like they were professional impersonators hired for an event, with nothing they did even remotely mocking or ridiculing the Obamas. It was an act of pure adoration like something you would have seen in a wax museum. Hillary has never been shown that kind of love and never will be. She does not benefit from White Guilt or the terror that white people have of being called racist for disagreeing with or criticizing a black person such as Obama. Because Hillary’s a white woman, she’s fair game for ridicule.
[Click above to embiggen: I saw BLACK PEOPLE dressed up as Trump…and not in a hateful way. Also people dressed their kids up as Trump…in Chicago. Trump is not a hated figure the way that McCain and Romney were turned into hated figures in the past.]
2. The Trump costumes I spotted people walking around in were not hate-fueled and vile in the way that the McCain and Romney costumes were in 2008 and 2012 respectively. What I saw were just people here and there walking around in suits with either bad wigs or rubber Trump masks…and then the red “Make America Great Again” hats. That’s it. In 2012, people dressed up as Romney went around in “Mormon underwear” and carried “Binders Full of Women” or had a stuffed dog that they affixed to a toy car (harking back to Romney’s dog Seamus, that the Left apocryphally claimed Romney abused or even killed by putting atop the family’s station wagon in the 1980s). McCain was called a Nazi who wanted to round up all gays and kill them…and of course gays went after Sarah Palin with a vengeance, mocking her relentlessly wherever they could. The hatred aimed at Republicans in 2008 and 2012 also had a strong feeling that hatred of Christians was part of the mocking, since McCain and Romney were identified as religious-connected people…while Trump is not seen as any standard bearer of Christianity. This is one of the most interesting things about the way the Left approached Trump this Halloween, compared to how other GOP candidates were tackled in the past: Trump was not attacked or maligned as a religious figure, so gays didn’t assault him with any of the things they like doing to religious figures. All people could do if they wanted to be Trump for Halloween was dress up like him…but nothing else was layered on top of that, the way McCain and Romney both were maligned as having some sort of strange religious mission to persecute gays. Nobody even bothered trying to claim that Trump is anti-gay because he’s never been presented as being anti-gay in anything over the last several decades of his celebrity.
[Click above to embiggen: I didn’t see anyone do anything else for Trump aside from wearing a suit and having an orange wig. Usually they also had a red #MAGA hat too. That’s it. Nothing hateful like they would have done for McCain or Romney.]
3. Hillary’s weird behavior during the Democrats’ convention was mocked…and I was shocked by that. This would have NEVER been allowed it someone was mocking Obama out in Boystown. For one thing, I think bouncers would not have allowed someone into a bar if they were dressed up to mock Obama. Bouncers do have the ability to tell you that you can’t come in if they want to make the argument that you are dressed in a way that’s offensive enough to cause a big problem that would cause a fight and potentially harm others. So they have some leeway with the public safety argument and roll the dice that you won’t file a complaint with the City about denial of public accommodation. I could see them doing that if anyone dared to mock Obama in the past (though, I’m not aware of anyone even trying that). Even if someone wanted to get into one of the bars in an anti-Obama costume, I think they would not have been able to walk very far while wearing that: in 2008 and 2012, anyone openly mocking Obama would have been beaten on the street. At the very least, that person would have been a social pariah receiving nasty looks and horrible comments. Then the pushing and the shoving would have started. And the punching. Nothing like that at all exists when it comes to Hillary, though. People seemed to think it was really funny when this one woman mocked Hillary’s bizarre balloon episode the night of her convention speech when she accepted her nomination. Remember that? Remember how bizarre, surreal, and strange her face was…and how she and Tim Kaine both looked like they were on LSD or something as they stared at the balloons and chased balloons on the stage like small children? All of that bizarre behavior was memorable enough for someone to distill into a Halloween costume: where the Halloween-reveler cosplayed as a bunch of balloons with Bill and Hillary’s faces affixed to her shoulders. Hillary’s clearly making the same crazy face she famously made during the balloon drop after her acceptance speech. Everyone seemed to “get” what the costume was supposed to be and they laughed at Hillary. This is not laughing “with” Hillary…this is laughing “at” Hillary. Nothing like that was ever allowed when it came to Barack Obama. The fact that people feel free to mock the Clintons tells me that people also feel it’s okay not to vote for one of them. That means no lockstep voting for the Left in this election like they had in 2008 and 2012. Because there’s no clear hatred being revved up against Trump, I think there is also no social pressure to beat up or harass anyone who might actually throw their vote to him. If you even hinted you were voting for McCain or Romney against Obama you would have risked physical assault in the past…but there’s no such social pressure this time around.
[Click above to embiggen: in that second shot, ignore the drag queen dressed up as “Sandy” from Grease. This is another angle on the woman dressed up as Hillary Clinton’s Crazy Balloon Drop at the Convention.]
4. Hillary’s Private Email Server and her Emails in general were fodder for costumes. Again, compare this with Obama in the past. I can’t think of a single costume I ever saw that was critical of Obama in any way. The Left aggressively carries water for him. Every mistake he makes is covered up. The Left is committed to only painting him in the most favorable light always. Though the Lying Media has aggressively tried to downplay the Hillarygate email server scandal, it’s penetrated pop culture enough that it turned up in Halloween costumes. It took me a minute to figure out what the “Private Email Server” guy was dressed up as…but people seemed to think it was hilarious when they got the joke. Everyone appears to have laughed. No one seems to have told him not to do that or that he shouldn’t make fun of her. It’s the complete opposite of how gays would have responded to anyone similarly mocking Barack Obama.
[Click above to embiggen: Variations on Hillary’s “Private Email Server” and Emails…and also that little guy in the red sweater named Ken Boone who asked a question during the Town Hall Debate and became a meme for a while.]
5. Unflattering drag depictions of Hillary were allowed (when no unflattering portrayal of Obama by anyone, male or female, would have been allowed). I spotted multiple drag queens dressed up like Hillary. All of them pretended to be severely drunk, thus mocking Hillary’s well-known habit of day-drinking. Also, while walking, the drag queens would fall down, stumble, have to be propped up, etc. So the gays were making fun of Hillary’s health problems too and her tendency to collapse in public, like she did during that 9/11 ceremony in New York City. Absolutely none of this would have been allowed when it came to Barack Obama. If people feel okay not only mocking Hillary but also laughing at drag queens who mock her — when no mocking of Obama was ever allowed — then I don’t see how the Lying Media can with a straight face believe that Hillary’s going to get the lockstep voter turnout that Obama relied on to win in 2008 and 2012. And that’s not even factoring into things all the people who refused to vote for McCain or Romney and decided to sit home. I know those #NeverTrumpers say they are staying home or voting for Hillary, but I think those people actually number in the dozens, maybe the hundreds…while there were millions of people who were so sick of the GOP Establishment that they sat home and didn’t vote in 2008 and 2012. There were also lots of white people who culturally didn’t want to vote against a black man. But no one feels socially pressured to stay home or to not vote against Hillary Clinton. To me, that seems to spell doom for her.
Why does any of this matter?
I don’t know if it does matter. It’s just a marked difference from years-past. It feels a lot more like 2000 or 2004, when Gore and Kerry were the Democrats’ candidates. Again, we circle back to race: Gore, Kerry, and Hillary are all white and though Gore and Kerry are allegedly male, the three of them are all treated the same when it comes to mocking and ridicule at Halloween. I don’t think there was ANY pressure to refrain from mocking Hillary because she is a woman. She seems to have taken her lumps out in Boystown during Halloween the same way that Kerry and Gore were mocked back in their days. It was only Obama — the black man — who was completely off-limits for ridicule. No one was allowed socially to mock or criticize the black man who was running for president…lest that person be called a RAYCISS. So everyone was terrified of being seen in the slightest bit as not fully supporting Obama.
In 2016, all of that is gone and things have reverted back to normal and the Democrat candidate is allowed to be mocked again. But the new twist is that Republicans ran a candidate who can’t be easily hated and tarred with the brush that gays always use against candidates like McCain and Romney, whom the Left paints as religious candidates that gays must hate (because the Left tells gays that Christians want to kill gays…but of course pay no attention to what Muslims do to gays all over the world when executing them). Trump was never painted as a religious candidate…and so he could not be maligned with the usual tricks the Left employs.
Democrats seem to rely on hatred to fuel their Get Out the Vote initiatives. If the Left could not muster enough hatred against Trump to encourage gays to really let him have it at Halloween, then I tend to believe the hatred necessary to churn out the vote for Hillary will not meet 2008 or 2012 levels. That’s on top of all the adoration and love for Obama the Left fostered being sorely missing when it comes to Hillary.
If 2016 is an election where there is no obvious hatred for the Republican candidate in the gay community and there is also no deep-abiding love for the Democrats’ candidate, then I don’t understand how all the polling companies and Nate Silver can insist that 2016 is going to play out for Democrats like either 2012 or 2008. It just makes no sense.
Our Betters Order Us to Freak Out Over Trump’s Locker Room Banter (but ignore Hillary’s assaults on Bill’s victims)
Over the last few weeks, our betters in the Media and the Establishment got together and ordered us all to freak out over an old tape (from 11 years ago!) of Donald Trump and Billy Bush hanging out before an interview where the two guys talked about women the way that straight guys have talked about women since prehistoric times, whenever guys are alone together. I know that our politically-correct obsessed values-signaling culture is supposed to go into complete meltdown whenever heterosexual men are engaging in displays of masculinity anywhere on the planet, but now the Left’s Perpetual Outrage Machine has become a time machine. Not only should straight men be pilloried for whatever they say out in public in the present…but they also must be annihilated for anything they said in private (but were secretly recorded saying) over a decade ago. When will this foolishness end?
I’m as gay as rainbows and have mostly women for friends and I think straight men should be able to say whatever the hell they want when they are in a locker room or someplace else hanging out together. Let them have their thing. I don’t particularly “get” why they want to banter like that, but I also don’t like it when gay guys get together and talk sex either. And I have heard women when it’s just a group of them together, alone, cackling and mocking and tossing back the chardonnay while they talk about men. Though I’ve never witnessed it in the wild, I bet when lesbians herd together in one aisle or another at the local Home Depot and talk about Katy Perry or whoever it would get pretty vulgar too.
First of all, this is supposed to be a free country with First Amendment rights, so no one should live in terror of being secretly recorded…and then having that recording pop up at some point in the future when the Powers That Be in the Establishment want to destroy you. To me this feels like something the mob would do — and it might explain why so many GOP politicians cave to Democrats and act like they are being blackmailed. It’s probably because they are being blackmailed! How many Republicans out there have something recorded that they thought was off-camera and off-the-record but tee-vee networks are holding on them in a vault somewhere…with the threat being that if that politician ever does something the Left doesn’t like (such as running for president with the intent to actually win) that the blackmailing will end and the tape will be released to destroy that politician? Isn’t blackmailing illegal? Shouldn’t the networks doing this to people be charged with RICO or something?
Secondly, I don’t see much difference between anything that Billy Bush and Donald Trump said to each other and what the guys on Entourage regularly said to one another when they were talking about women. Did you see that Entourage movie that just came out? It was a continuation of the tee-vee show, like how HBO made a Sex in the City movie after the series ended (and then made a sequel to that movie that everyone hated). Come to think of it, the things that the character Samantha regularly said on Sex in the City were much more outrageous than anything that Trump and Bush said on that old Access Hollywood tape. Much of what the women on Sex in the City said was worse than anything the guys said on Entourage, that’s for damn sure. I’d go so far to say that a lot of the dialogue on Sex in the City was not just intentionally vulgar but deliberately stomach-turning and “Look at us, we’re women and we are being unapologetically crude!”…because that was the whole point of the show, to show women being crass and “empowered” by being as course, crude, and revolting as possible while talking about sex on a cable series. The character of Samantha would have been deemed a common whore 20 years ago (she was essentially a prostitute who gave the goods away for free)…but HBO presented her as “a modern woman” on the series and its movie follow-ups. The guys on Entourage may have been crude and sophomoric at times, but no one should pretend that hearing the word “pussy” now and again is something to faint over…because that word was said so often on Sex in the City that any fan of that show should still be in a coma recovering from all of the fainting that series should have induced. It’s amusing how the Left pretends one day that it’s so horrified by something…when that something is what the Left celebrated and adored so much when Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall were doing it on the tee-vee.
I know the Establishment wants us all to be either shrinking violets who faint upon hearing anything politically-incorrect spoken aloud or fragile, damaged, Special Snowflakes who lash out in anger at whatever the latest Outrage-of-the-Day is today…but I think ginning up the Outrage Machine over old locker room banter that Trump engaged in while talking about women with another guy in private means it’s time to shine the light on how Hillary Clinton has treated women through the years.
I say that Hillary’s actions towards women like Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, Linda Tripp, and Monica Lewinsky needs to be what we all talk about from now until election day. These women all came forward at various points in the past and bravely spoke out against what Bill Clinton either did to them or to someone they cared about and all of these women were savagely attacked by Hillary. She cold-heartedly and single-mindedly destroyed each of these women even though the things they all said about her husband have proved to be true.
Donald Trump actually seems to love women, in the way that healthy heterosexual men are supposed to love women and brag and posture about women with other guys in private settings. There’s no cultural precedent for what Hillary Clinton does to women though. It is not part of our culture for a woman like Hillary to methodically and sadistically annihilate other women who accuse her husband of rape or other horrific behavior. As far as I know, Hillary Clinton is the only woman of power and importance who has ever gotten away with using her personal power to destroy the lives of her husband’s victims. Can you think of anyone else who has ever done this? If you are someone who chooses to believe the worst about Bill Cosby and you side with Gloria Allred on all those allegations against him, are you aware of Camille Cosby ever doing anything evil to the women who accused her husband of rape? Hillary is the only woman I can think of who is accused of ruthlessly menacing and threatening the women who say they were sexually victimized by her husband. Even Saddam Hussein’s wife (or wives) never popped up in the news being accused of anything like that. I can’t think of a character from either Shakespeare or Greek mythology who ever did anything like what Hillary Clinton has done. She is in totally uncharted territory and we all need to acknowledge that.
Go to any locker room of any gym or any construction site in the country and you will find guys hanging out and male-bonding with exaggerated braggadocio about their exploits with women. Go to a gay gym and hear the same thing, but with guys objectifying other dudes. Pop in some Sex in the City DVDs and hear those four “modern women” do the same thing to men in their lives.
Jump in your time machine and go back 11 years or 21 years or 50 or 100 years and you’ll find men doing the same thing, all the way back to Medieval Times or the Roman Empire or earlier back to caveman days. It’s what men do and have always done and it’s not something that the Powers That Be need to stamp out. This is how people are and have always been!
What Hillary does to women, however, should be criminal. It feels like witness intimidation and victim harassment. Whenever she has targeted one of her husband’s accusers for one of her patented onslaughts, Hillary Clinton has chosen to frighten, berate, intimidate, and brutalize women who claim to have been raped, assaulted, and at the very least sexually harassed by Bill Clinton. So, on top of whatever Bill did to them, these women then had to endure whatever Hillary did to them after they spoke out. That is sick and unprecedented.
Up until now, not many people have been talking about what Hillary did to all these women through the years but I hope that changes going forward. If the Media and the Establishment got together and decided that something Donald Trump said 11 years ago to Billy Bush (when they were male-bonding and speaking off the record and didn’t know they were being recorded) is now suddenly a major news story that needs to keep being hammered a week before a presidential election then I think everything that Hillary Clinton did to Bill Clinton’s many victims through the years should be a news story too.
Fair is fair, I say. I certainly would rather have a president who engages in normal heterosexual male banter with another guy than a president who is equal parts sadistic and vindictive when it comes to ruthlessly silencing her husband’s many victims. For some reason Hillary’s campaign wants to end this election by continuing to make an issue of Trump’s language about women…so in that case the treatment that Hillary directed towards her husband’s sexual victims needs to be talked about just as much.
First of all, I believe that Barack Obama is going to give full and unconditional pardons to Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Huma Abedin, James Comey, Loreta Lynch, Cheryl Mills, and anyone else who was involved in either the Secret Bathroom Mystery Server or the Clinton Global Initiative’s criminal activities. Since Obama is the beloved historic and unprecedented first black president, ain’t nothing that he can do that would ever be criticized by the Lying Media. People decided they wanted to love him (and Michelle) no matter what and that ship has truly sailed. He could pardon every murderer in the country on his last day in office and no one would blink an eye.
Democrats will make sure that everyone in Clintonland is pardoned so that no investigations can happen. It would be smart if the entire Clinton family and all of their remaining loyalists would leave the country soon after the election and take up residence in Tahiti or somewhere far away…and live out the rest of their days in exile. That’s what would be best for everyone. Will they do that? I highly doubt it…but it would be nice if whatever pardons they received would actually have an exile stipulation to them.
Anyone who feels bad that Hillary Clinton will not be the first female US president needs to stop and appreciate the fact that all of this is Hillary’s own damn fault. She is going to lose this election next week…and it’s really all because of her asinine decision to create that Secret Bathroom Mystery Server.
We may never know what she was up to with that, but it was clearly for something illegal she was doing with the damn Clinton Foundation. We really don’t need to go any further than that. We don’t have to waste time figuring out WHY she did any of these stupid and illegal things. Her motivation and intent do not matter. The simple fact is that Hillary Clinton did things that Richard Nixon never dreamed of…and all of this is costing her the presidency she felt she was destined for. It’s her own damn fault.
Hillary was gifted something incredible in 2008: after her determined and tenacious battle for the nomination against Obama, Republicans begrudgingly liked her…even admired her a little. She proved herself to be a fighter. It was incredible. After suffering defeat at the hands of Obama, the Lying Media, and the DNC, Hillary became sympathetic to a lot of people who hated her guts for decades. It was a miracle.
Truly, she should have stayed in the Senate and kept working hard for her constituents in New York. There would have been a lot less temptation for her or her crooked husband to get involved in whatever shenanigans they got up to when she moved her offices to Foggy Bottom. She squandered the last eight years…believing she was untouchable and that she could get away with anything.
I’m not sad about any of this any longer. I feel no sympathy for Hillary after learning about Huma Abedin hiding a laptop from the FBI…which seems to have contained over 650,000 emails that the FBI was specifically looking for. The fact that Hillary apparently arranged for Huma and Anthony Weiner to start dating just makes all of this more sick. So…the Clintons wanted Huma to be with that pervert for some reason. They encouraged that relationship for some purpose. It seems like it was part of a plan for Huma to put things onto a laptop that Weiner had access to. I think there are bigger things going on that we may never fully understand…but there must be some explanation for why the Clintons wanted to keep Weiner around when any sane person would have had him exiled YEARS ago.
It is exhausting even thinking about what Weiner’s true role in all the Clintons’ corruption could be. But it’s clear there is deep corruption. It’s also clear that Hillary makes terrible decisions and that Huma Abedin is a criminal who clearly lied to the FBI. She said she turned over all her devices…but not it’s been proven that she didn’t. She said that she did not save materials…but they were all found on that laptop. She said she didn’t give access to these confidential things to anyone else…but her husband, a deranged sexual pervert, had ready access to all of it.
This is all so much worse than anything that Scooter Libby did during the Valerie Plame Affair back in 2005. Huma Abedin needs to get fitted for an orange jumpsuit. Anthony Weiner needs to go to prison. So many high-ranking Democrats need to go to prison over all of this. And it is all Hillary Clinton’s fault.
It is her own damn fault.
Someone I knew in high school got busted for a DUI once. No one was killed in the accident and it was a fender bender, but people were injured. He had to go to prison for a while for that…and I remember people at the time crying and being angry because he was such a nice guy. I agree that he was a nice guy and I liked him very much…but he still made the choice to drive drunk and he got into an accident and damage was done. So, even though I liked him (and still like him), he belonged in prison because he broke the law.
I think there’s enough evidence coming out that Hillary and Bill Clinton both belong in prison. Realistically, that will never happen to them and they will indeed be pardoned. But America can no longer function as a republic if we allow the Clintons to get away with such obvious and clear corruption.
It really is time for anyone who continues to like the Clintons on a personal level to admit that what they have been doing in the last few years is just so terrible that it cannot be overlooked or pardoned away. They all need to be held accountable, including all of the crooks like Comey and Lynch who have made the Justice Department a laughingstock. It feels like America has become a Third World cesspool of corruption and that swamp indeed needs to be drained.
All of this makes me sick to my stomach and angrier than I can put into words. That anger will not go away until Huma Abedin and others start being led away in handcuffs and everyone involved in this Secret Mystery Bathroom Server scandal are at least brought before grand juries.