The Media always claims that voter fraud is not real and that you should just trust that nothing bad is happening with our elections, but anecdotal evidence always points to ongoing shenanigans. A recent article over at RealClearPolitics states that 50% of Trump voters believe the election is crooked and rigged. My life experience leads me to believe 100% that our elections are tampered with. Here’s why:
1. Back in 1992, I was still in high school and was unable to vote, as I was not yet 18. My grandfather had died in 1989, she he had been dead more than three years by the time the 1992 November presidential election rolled around. When my mother, grandmother and I went to the polling place in our neighborhood for them to vote, the woman checking the rolls offered to let me vote for my grandfather…once she checked that my mother and grandmother were voting for Bill Clinton. She saw my grandfather’s name still listed, even though he was dead, and she said that “no one would know” if I went ahead and vote for him. I didn’t do it, but I could easily have done it. I bet this kind of thing still happens to this day.
2. Once I started voting Republican in elections, a weird thing started happening with my registration. I would show up to my neighborhood polling place on election day, but I would be told that I was not registered at that polling place anymore and that my registration was way across town. So they would not let me vote where I had always voted…and wanted me to go to a sketchy part of town to vote instead, even though I had always voted at the location that I always went to. Not having a car and having to walk far and take a bus or two to get to the other location they wanted me to go to, I had to fill out some kind of provisional ballot when I balked at going all the way over to the other place. I never felt that the provisional ballot I cast was even counted. I believe 100% they did this to me because I had voted Republican and this was a punishment or a way of them decreasing Republican votes.
3. The fact that they make such a big deal about NOT checking any IDs to me is proof that the voter fraud is based on people voting as other people or voting for dead people. There’s no valid reason not to check an ID, since our IDs are checked every time you go to the bank and talk to a teller or go to a bar in Chicago. You need an ID to get into any government building here. You need an ID to get on an airplane. The only time you don’t need an ID is when you are pretending to be someone else, or someone who is dead, and voting for that person.
4. College kids brag all the time about how they are still registered to vote in their home states (and they vote absentee that way) but then they also vote in the state that they go to college. So they cast two votes. They openly brag about doing this. Many Millennials living in Chicago also brag about still being registered in their parents’ home states but also being registered in Chicago too, so they vote twice every year. They’ve been doing this for years. Since the states don’t communicate or compare voter rolls, that’s how fraud is happening.
These are just four things I’ve personally encountered that don’t even get into what could be happening behind the scenes with the machine counting or computer storing of the votes. The tee-vee show Scandal had a big plot point about rigging the election by changing the votes in just one county, Defiance County, in Ohio during a pivotal presidential election in that tee-vee world. I think people who write for television are not really that imaginative and most things that make it into a show are based on things that really happened in our world. The Media aggressively covers up everything bad that our government does on a daily basis…so I have zero faith that the Media would ever accurately report on voter fraud. Reporters all seem to be taught that their job is to write stories that manage the public…because they all look down upon and have great contempt for the “deplorable” public. The Media sees itself as part of the elite, which includes the government, and the elite must control and manage the deplorable public with consistent and overlapping lies.
I have absolutely zero faith in our election system and believe 100% that it is rigged. And I have felt that way since at least 2008. Someday, someone like WikiLeaks is going to prove this and expose what’s happening and it will all come crashing down. As painful and traumatic as that will be, it really does need to happen so we can have the national catharsis that has been brewing for decades.
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone