Today, make a list of all the latest twists and turns and craziness in this election (because we are friends like this and where I come from friends help each other make lists of other people’s craziness). One of the biggest problems with politics today is how oversaturated we are with information…which causes everything to blur, fall through the cracks, get lost in the din, etc. What I’d like to do over the next 96 days is keep track of every punch the Left takes on behalf of the Globalists and evaluate how effective each was…while also charting what the Americanist side did in response or rebuttal. My operating assumption will continue to be that this is an election being waged between GLOBALISTS (Hillary Clinton) and AMERICANISTS (Donald Trump).
Many Establishment Republicans are in the Globalist ranks and are helping Hillary win; to my knowledge, there do not seem to be any Americanists in Democrat ranks. Democrats are a party united behind Globalism. Independent voters seem to be Americanist at heart, but don’t seem to understand that term or realize what they really are. In my opinion, if they fell in line with Globalist thought they would be out and proud Democrats. I think the reason there are so many Independents in the first place is because Republicans have been too Establishment and that Cocktail Party ethos has alienated people who were gung-ho proud Americans under Ronald Reagan. Since the first Bush presidency, Republicans decided to be a party that a lot of Americans didn’t want to have anything to do with…since Republicans became a Cocktail Party for elites that just served the interests of Big Business. There was nowhere for people to go who loved America and wanted the US to be the best country in the world, dominating all others. So those people became Independent. What I believe we are seeing in 2016 is the first-ever confrontation of this Globalist vs. Americanist ideology…and the big question over the next 96 days is if Donald Trump is savvy enough to tap into this at a micro level. If he does, he could unleash a tsunami of support that could sweep the Globalists from power and tear down the Establishment and Cocktail Party for good. It’s a big “IF,” however…because the Establishment sure won’t go down without a fight and getting Americans to feel safe expressing their contempt for Globalism and political correctness will be very difficult. But not impossible.
Here’s a recap of some of the craziness I’ve noticed being covered to some degree in recent days:
1. The Democrat National Committee had to fire three top officials who were busted plotting with Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders to rig the primaries. WHY IT MATTERS: It’s rare for Democrats to fire anyone. Of course, these people being fired will have new jobs by Monday with higher salaries somewhere. That’s how life in politics works. But, publicly chopping off these people’s heads seemed to be needed to quiet down the Bernie Sanders Cult (BSC). If WikiLeaks has more DNC emails, it could reignite the anger of the BSC. Enough Democrats voting for the Green Party in key states could cost Hillary electoral votes she would otherwise have locked up if not for the WikiLeaks scandal regarding the DNC’s plots and schemes to rig the primaries.
FREE ADVICE TO TRUMP: There is real opportunity here to fracture Democrats by continuing to pound Hillary over how the primaries were rigged for her and how the DNC was caught red-handed. He should also raise questions about whether or not the NSA has Hillary’s 33,000 deleted emails and if the FBI can get those from the NSA to see them. He should say: “Come on. We all know the NSA has been spying on everyone and gathering up emails. They must have Hillary’s 33,000 deleted emails. Nobody believes she was talking about Yoga. Does she look like she does Yoga? You got to be kidding me. She does as much Yoga as Rosie O’Donnell does Yoga. I doubt the two of them were emailing each other about Yoga. Who was Hillary emailing that she doesn’t want you to see? Ask the NSA. They have the emails. It’s a mess what’s in them. Let’s see them.”
2. Khizr Khan caught deleting his website, which was all about how he could be hired to help Muslim colonists get around US immigration law to come colonize here. WHY IT MATTERS: I wrote about Khan yesterday, but mention this again because there are so many levels to this story that are important. There’s the fact that Khan is very much like Clock Boy: a Muslim who is used by the Media as an example of a “good Muslim”…so that they have a “good Muslim” they can hold up and say, “See! Not all Muslims are bad!” And after that the Globalists will then push to bring more Muslim colonists to America to usurp and replace the native population, since Clock Boy and Khan proved “not all Muslims are bad!” But, in the end these Muslim pawns always turn out to be bad. Clock Boy’s family was linked to Islamic supremacists and it is clear the clock stunt was a well-planned scheme meant to trigger a lawsuit the family would profit from. Khan is also an Islamic supremacist, who has written extensively on the superiority of sharia to Western laws. The fact that Khan is now in a panic and is aggressively scrubbing the Internet is also classic: the Left always does this when it is caught. Scrub. Delete. Hide. Pretend something never happened. It’s all classic, straight out of their playbook.
FREE ADVICE TO TRUMP: What’s great is that Trump is staying on this and not backing away like Republicans always do. He should continue to talk about Khan and link him to Clock Boy. Make it clear to the public that Khan is yet another Clock Boy. He should say that the Globalists always want to put a Muslim up on the stage and say “This is a good Muslim” but then when you look into the person, the story’s not what the Media wanted you to believe. The person is always involved in something bad. Why is that?
3. A Leftist mob attacks a Trump supporter in a park. WHY IT MATTERS: This is what the Left does. The Left is comprise of thugs and bullies. If you read our book SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment, you will hear story after story about aggressive and hostile things that Leftists did to Megan Fox and me for several years to scare us away and make us afraid of continuing to investigate local government in the Chicago suburbs for covering up sex crimes that had been allowed to keep happening in the local public library. When the Left sees that you are criticizing one of the Left’s causes (in our case, the Left wanted the crimes happening in the library to stay hidden because part of George Soros’ agenda is to transform communities by transforming libraries), Leftists will come at you in a deranged way. They’ll do this online mostly, but in person they will rage at you with unhinged fury. The Left is fueled by emotion and grievance. These are not rational, logical, and professional people. These are primal individuals who want to punch, bit, claw, stab, slice, and dice. They are violent. They are thugs. They know that the positions they take are destructive and indefensible…so they don’t even try to defend them or advocate in a professional and reasoned way. They just lash out, they claw, they scratch. This is the Left’s way.
FREE ADVICE TO TRUMP: At every opportunity, he should point out the violence of the Left. He should talk about how the Left rigged the primaries for Hillary Clinton to win and what things they are doing to try to rig the general election too. He should accuse Democrats of using violence and threats of violence to try to scare people into allowing the Left to hold power. Trump should paint all of this in terms of a worldwide movement to kick the Left out of power and to stop the Globalists and communists and other radical Lefts on the fringe. These people have seized power in recent years, including being in control of America for the last 8 years. It’s time to take that power back and boot the Left from office. They are not going to go down without a fight though. But we cannot let them scare us. There’s safety in numbers. We outnumber the Left. It’s just that the Left gets violent and makes people afraid. Trump should highlight how Democrats have very violent people supporting them who want to bully and intimidate everyone…but in the ballot box the Left can never know how someone votes. If you are tied of the violence and the shouting and the thuggery, then you can never vote for Democrats because Democrats encourage all of this. Vote the Democrats out of office and there is nothing they can do to retaliate against you. You do not have to be afraid of them.
4. Joe Biden married two men at the Naval Observatory, and every Media outlet made a big deal out of it. WHY IT MATTERS: I don’t know if it matters. Joe Biden seems like a nice man. In the last 8 years, I’m hard-pressed to think of anything terrible that he really did as VP. There seems to have in fact been a concerted effort to never allow him anywhere near anything important that was happening. He mostly says dumb things once in a while, poses for pictures eating giant ice cream cones, and then does things like getting registered to be able to perform a wedding for two dudes that he seems to have known. I don’t think this was a stunt meant to affect the election. Though, I’m not sure why it wasn’t just a private thing that Biden did for the two guys because they wanted him to do it. Since the Media is making a big deal out of this, it’s clearly for some political purpose. Someone in the Marketing/Branding wing of the DNC must have wanted to shore up LGBTQAI support with a happy story like this. Personally, as a gay man, I find the whole “gay wedding” thing to be heteronormative in a way that I find uncomfortable. My boyfriend Justin and I will never get married. Justin’s much more adamantly opposed to the concept than I am. He’s a Millennial, but he was raised very born-again Christian and I think culturally he has a much more aggressively hostile reaction to gay marriage than I do. I grew up Catholic and weddings are a sacrament, so I see it as a religious event and the religion I grew up with does not have two men or two women getting married. Now, Joe Biden is not a priest and the Naval Observatory is not a church. I don’t think these two guys had a religious ceremony in any way. What Biden did feels totally secular in nature. Do I still feel that “gay weddings” are too heteronormative even when they are as secular as a public official (Biden) conducting the secular ceremony in a government building (VP’s residence)? Yes, I do. But that’s my personal feeling. I am in the decided minority though…because most LGBTQAI people love stories like this “Joe Biden Marries Two Guys!” thing. I will let you in on a secret though, that most gay people will never talk about: if people were being honest, they would admit that gay marriages are mostly unfunny jokes. Gay guys do not stay together forever, except in the rarest of circumstances. Justin and I have been together for six years…which is like 60 years for a straight couple. Lesbians are different and do tend to stay together longer, but when lesbians break up it’s typically a much nastier fight then when gay guys split up. I just think that gay relationships have different dynamics than straight relationships…and so it’s more than foolish to assert that male-male and female-female couples should just be lumped in with male-female heteronormative couples. I think it’s ironic that the people who are always shouting about how great DIVERSITY! is are the very same people who force CONFORMITY! on gay couples and want all gay people to swoon and dream of getting married by Joe Biden in the Naval Observatory. I never want that for my life. I didn’t dream for years about that happening for me. And I know for a fact I am not alone in this because at the very least my boyfriend Justin feels the same way.
5. The Hillary Clinton Bikini/Burqa Thing in Australia. WHY IT MATTERS: I think it should be noted just because it’s something that Matt Drudge found amusing and highlighted on Drudge Report, so it’s out there. But it’s also an interesting conversation to have about gender in politics and the Islamic colonization of the West and erosion of Western concepts of free expression as the retrograde influence of Islam continues to gain dominance in our culture. I thought the image of Hillary in the bikini was crude and vulgar…but it’s also in keeping with our political traditions and free expression of speech to mock and ridicule the powerful. At the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum in Springfield, Illinois, there is an exhibit on political cartoons from the 19th Century…where artists depicted Lincoln in vulgar, degenerate ways. You would be shocked at what political cartoons from the 1860s looked like: nothing like that would be allowed to be drawn today. Similarly in Australia in 2016, the image of Hillary Clinton as a stripper in a bikini was not allowed by local authorities…so the artist was told to paint over it, and he painted an image of Hillary in a burqa. It’s shocking to see women walking around Chicago wrapped up in towels and sheets but Muslims who move to Illinois decide to keep forcing the women in their lives to do this. It was something like 90-degrees yesterday, and on Michigan Avenue downtown I saw women dressed up in black burqas or otherwise wrapped up like it was the Middle Ages in a horrible desert somewhere. At some point, I wonder if the Left’s screams to “Respect other cultures!” will collide with the fact that wrapping women up like they are mummies and making them walk around like that is major subjugation of women. We’re still in this weird period of history where political correctness demands that everyone allow Muslims to do whatever they want…which includes subjugating women, killing gay people, and spreading their backwards and dysfunctional retrograde culture here in the West. It’s one thing to not interfere and to allow them to be backwards and horrible in their own countries, but since Islam is aggressively colonizing the West, we now have these people coming to our shores, bringing all of this to us. Will we reach a point where we say this is not acceptable…and what will that tipping point be?
6. This story is just breaking, but it was also revealed that Obama paid a ransom of at least $400 million for the US sailors that Iran captured and humiliated. WHY IT MATTERS: So the American government is now paying ransom for sailors caught by Muslims. This sounds like what used to happen in the Barbary Pirates days. It is a dangerous road to start down, because once you establish a precedent that you pay ransoms, then Iran and other Muslim countries will be capturing Americans whenever they can and demanding ransom. And if the ransoms are not paid, what happens then? Will they execute those hostages or keep them as slaves? We are entering into uncharted territory here. Islam is more aggressive than it has ever been and the West has been more idiotic and sheepish than it has ever been. These are not good turns of events. People should be outraged by this $400 million ransom payment and everyone should demand to know where the hell that money came from.
What else is on your mind today that you noticed the Left doing to help the Globalists in this election cycle?
If you enjoy the election coverage we provide here, please consider donating to HillBuzz.
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone