Everyone is speculating on just what the FBI could have that allowed disgraced Director James Comey to strut back into the national spotlight with his letter informing Congress that new information has been discovered regarding Hillary Clinton’s email mess. I have absolute zero respect for Comey and view him like he’s a corrupt circus clown. I think he enjoyed the attention he received on July 5th when he had his big press conference (in which he essentially revealed that the FBI is corrupt and would not be putting a person as powerful as Hillary in front of a grand jury)…and now on Friday October 28th he decided he wanted to be a drama queen again, hinting and winking and wiggling his butt for the cameras like a giggling little imp. He should just come out and say what’s going on, not make us all guess.
This is not how the FBI is supposed to operate: these are supposed to be professionals, not impish butt-wigglers. The FBI should not operate like we are watching children’s theater for 40-year-old gay people in the back of a bar, where surprise plot twists are designed to make the audience gasp and exclaim and clutch at pearls.
The Director of the FBI should not tease and drop clues like a chubby man squeezed into a homemade Riddler costume at Halloween. That’s not how this is supposed to work. That’s not how any of this is supposed to work. This is all very vexing.
So, all weekend everyone has been losing their damn minds over Comey’s letter. I’ve read all of the various theories as to what’s going on and I draw the following conclusions:
1. Hillary Clinton has been caught lying, because something on Huma Abedin’s computer is so obviously confidential and not-all0wed-to-be-on-Huma’s-computer that everything Hillary said to the FBI and to Congress is obviously a lie. She will either have to admit gross incompetence or she’ll be proven to be a liar…and something on Huma’s computer will prove this.
2. Huma Abedin needs to go to prison. Do you remember Scooter Libby? So much crazy stuff happens now every day that this feels like it happened in the 1800s, but it was only just 2005 (11 years ago). I had to look up what exactly Libby went to prison for, but it is much less terrible than what Huma Abedin has clearly been up to. Libbey was charged with obstructing justice, lying to the FBI, making false statements to various people, and perjuring himself. This was all about Valerie Plame, the CIA-agent who was the wife of Ambassador Joe Wilson. Her cover was blown and the FBI investigated Libby for being involved in blowing her cover as a way for the Bush Administration to get back at Wilson for speaking out against the Administration’s war plans. The FBI came down hard on Libby and he went to jail. Why the hell isn’t Huma Abedin in handcuffs already?
The fact that Huma had in her possession a laptop or some other device that had more of the emails on it that she was supposed to turn over — after she signed papers attesting that she had turned over all her required devices — is already worse than what Scooter Libby did. She hid those devices when she was supposed to have turned them over! Libby never did anything like that. He wasn’t hiding computers or phones or anything.
Huma seems to have told many more lies than Libby ever told as well. She also appears to have allowed a deranged sexual pervert and pedophile (her husband, Anthony Weiner) to have access to devices that contained confidential information and the mysterious emails that everyone has been trying to hide. Scooter Libby was never accused of allowing degenerate perverts and sexual criminals to have access to sensitive materials.
Human Abedin needs to go to prison for a long, long, long time for all of this. And that’s not even getting into the fact that this woman is clearly a Saudi Arabian clandestine operative who has been manipulating and handling the Clintons for years. I will never understand WHY the Clintons have allowed this, but it is clear as day that Saudi Arabia has been using Huma to manipulate Hillary for years and that Huma takes her orders from the Saudis. It’s sickening that a Saudi Arabian agent has been allowed to have such unfettered access to all this confidential information. Human Abedin really needs to be charged with espionage…because the whole point of that secret bathroom server was to put all of this information in a place where foreign actors like the Saudis could access it. And Huma seems to have been the facilitator of all this.
3. I think James Comey, Loretta Lynch, and others involved in making the investigation go away in July need to go to prison too. So, you let Hillary off the hook when obviously something bad was going on…and it’s so bad that right before a presidential election James Comey pops up again like a whack-a-mole to reignite all of this. So why the hell wasn’t a proper investigation conducted in the first place? What corruptocrats were behind that? All of them need to go to prison. At this point, Donald Trump needs to call for the reopening of Alcatraz to hold all of these high-ranking people who deserve to go to prison.
4. I’m seeing people speculating that the FBI might be completely corrupt and untrustworthy, but that the local police in New York City are still honest and decent enough to have found an angle to bring the Clintons down. Preet Bharara needs to be looked at for the position of Comey’s replacement as FBI Director. Who better to go after everyone in the FBI who is corrupt and went along with James Comey in July? Bharara appears to have been the one who realized that something the NYPD found in Anthony Weiner’s possession contradicted everything that Comey said on July 5th.
What I think they found is something that shows “intent.” Remember how Comey made the bizarre assertion that the FBI could let the Clintons do whatever they wanted and not prosecute them because nothing showed “intent”?
Well, what if Bharara (everyone seems to call him “Preet”) discovered something on Huma’s computers that showed intent? If that was found, then Comey could not ignore it…because Comey made such a big deal about his claim that “intent” was required for prosecution (even though the law did not actually require “intent”).
What I believe happened is that the NYPD turned everything over to Bharara like they were supposed to do. Bharara is not scared of anyone and is pretty much an American hero and a new version of Elliott Ness. Bharara saw that he could easily contradict Comey and I bet he went to the FBI and said that unless they do what they are supposed to do and stop playing politics that Bharara would have his own press conference and bring the FBI down.
I picture James Comey running through the halls of the FBI, crying, his eyes red and the front of his pants damp with urine. That man is so despicable, he truly is. I imagine Bharara scaring the bejeezus out of him and Comey realizing he had to pull some stunt to try to save himself: and the stunt was that bizarre letter to Congress.
But I don’t think anything is going to save Comey. That man had the chance on July 5th to be a hero. He could have made himself into a future president as well…if he had stood up at the microphone and said that the Justice Department and Attorney General Loretta Lynch were pressuring not to recommend prosecution for Hillary Clinton, but that he would resign from the FBI because he believed she should be put before a grand jury at the very least. Just imagine if this clown had done that. What a moment THAT could have been…especially if he called up on every decent and honest FBI agent to walk out of the building with him. Everyone who valued the oath they took and respected the FBI’s mission should have gotten up from their desks and marched out with Comey. They all should have walked to the Capitol together and demanded to address Congress and tell them about the corruption in the Justice Department.
That would have been historic. Comey could have written his own ticket for the rest of his life after that. The American people would have rallied around him and everyone involved in that stunt would have been heroes. It would have been a real turning point and it would have been seen as the beginning of draining the swamp.
But, instead, sniveling James Comey made up that weird thing about “intent” being required…and it appears that others in the FBI were so sickened by this corruption that an internal war is raging in the Bureau now. Comey screwed everything up…but thank goodness for the NYPD and Preet Bharara (assuming that they were involved in this turnaround, which I believe they were).
It’s really unfair and despicable to do this to the American people on a Friday and then leave everyone hanging over the weekend. Maybe Comey is giving the Clinton campaign a few days to decide what they want to do before another hammer drops. I really don’t know what anyone can do at this point though. This is all unprecedented.
It feels like we are all living inside a John Grisham novel, like The Pelican Brief. This isn’t how our government is supposed to operate. Real life should not be more exciting and interesting than House of Cards. Great Merciful Zeus, this isn’t how any of this is supposed to work!
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone