I’m watching 60 Minutes at this very second, and I’ve already noticed how they are manipulating Mitt Romney.
1) Make-up on Romney is freaky orange. Since I work in the media business, I know this is done on purpose. They did it to McCain, and they would leave his neck white. He looked like a clown freak.
2) The interviewer(I don’t even care who these people are anymore) is shot in a medium shot, and Romney is shot in an extreme close-up, and cuts off the top of his head. BIG ORANGE FACE WITH NO TOP OF HEAD. If you don’t think that people are influenced by this freaky looking face, then you are wrong. Romney looks like an overly tan “rich” guy, which is how the media will consistently try to portray him.
For God’s sake, candidates need to learn how they are being manipulated just by their make-up. I warn anyone that I know who is conservative to hire their own make-up artist. You don’t think that the CBS makeup artist did this on purpose because her boss ordered her to do it? Come ON.
I love the hard questions that Romney was asked. Too bad they don’t ask the same questions of Obama.
Now, Obama is on, and his hair is wisps of gray, and guess what? He is in the same medium shot as Scott Pelley. Wow. So obvious. Obama is given softball questions, smiling, and joking, and claiming he’s cut taxes. Lie, lie and lie, and no hard ball questions. Pathetic.
Just watch the difference in make-up, and the camera shots. I just gave you a lesson in media manipulation.
Pay attention. And notice the softball questions given to Obama.
Learn, and pass it on, HillBuzzers. Love ya!
**UPDATE: Look at Obama’s eyes. Dead. Defeated. “Whatever”. Watch this show again on replay, and you will see what I’m seeing. I’m teaching a class on this, and I know what I’m saying. Also not, how Romney is in hard studio lighting, and Mister “light bringer” is now interviewed in natural lighting. If you don’t know what that means, then get clued in:
Romney: artificial. Obama: natural.
© 2012, HillBuzz. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone