[Click above to listen via the YouTubes on the Internets: from The Trammps to the Trumps = what The Donald’s campaign song should be for the next three weeks: Burn, Baby, Burn…Burn the Establishment to the ground and salt the earth so it can never reconstitute.]
With 20 days left in the election, people who never pay much attention to politics will be tuning in now. I imagine even the hapless “undecideds” (the people who must stand there in absolute tears in a corner of Baskin Robbins for hours and hours, never able to pick out anything to stuff into their waffle cones…because if TWO choices are simply TOO MUCH for them, then how in Hell would they manage with 31 flavor-choices?) will be trying extra hard to be less undecided in these next three weeks. Here are ten things I’d love to see Donald Trump do in tomorrow’s Third and Final Presidential Debate that would prove to people that he’s not the typical Republican and that he would be the only political figure in decades who’d actually change corrupt Washington. Hillary is more of the same and preserving the elite status quo; Trump needs to tell people how he’d burn the Establishment to the ground once and for all.
1. Call for the immediate resignation of FBI Director James Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch and demand that Congress subpoena FBI special agents to determine why a grand jury was not convened to review the FBI’s findings regarding Hillary’s email server. Promise to expose all the corruption at the FBI and the Justice Department and clean house. This means special prosecutors and grand juries and jail time for officials who obstructed justice for political reasons.
2. Encourage the remaining honest people who still work at the FBI (all three dozen of them) to come forward and be whistleblowers and national heroes. Get that ball rolling. Anyone working in the Hoover Building or in field offices who values the oaths they took needs to know that the American people have lost trust in the FBI. This is supposed to be America, not the Soviet Union. The FBI no longer behaves the way an American law enforcement agency is supposed to behave. The FBI has completely lost its honor. That won’t change unless Comey is ousted and held accountable for his corruption. Strip him of his pension and frogmarch him out of the building. Trump should light the match that starts that internal rebellion and gives the push needed for everyone who wants to spill the beans on Comey’s corruption to come forward. That Hoover Building is pretty much the modern equivalent of the Bastille and the anger people feel towards Comey and the FBI’s corruption keeps building, no matter how much the Media wants to ignore that.
3. Talk about the IRS being corrupt and being used as a political weapon by Democrats. Call for the dismantling of the IRS and sweeping reform of our tax system so that an entity like the IRS would not even be needed. Simplify our tax system and eliminate the most odious department of our bureaucracy. Also, talk about other entities that are used by Democrats to push the Left’s agenda and harm America: the EPA, the Education Department, the Department of Energy. All of these entities no longer follow their true stated missions and instead are used as political weapons by Democrats. All of that needs to change because this is not how the American federal government is supposed to work.
4. Hammer home how much voter fraud is going on in this country and how Republicans have been too chicken to ever talk about it. The American people have lost faith in the integrity of our election system and believe that elections are rigged. Talk about how our election system is worse than the Soviet Union or a banana republic in South America. Dead people vote. Non-citizens are voting. People are voting in the names of the elderly. College kids are voting in their home state and also in the state where they go to school. Homeless people and union thugs are bused around town to vote multiple times in the day by Democrat “community organizers.” We need one vote for every citizen of age and one vote only…not as many votes as Democrats can bus people around to cast.
5. Hit Democrats for stealing the 1960 election from Nixon and punch at Republicans for doing nothing and letting that happen. Everyone now pretty much admits that this was the case. Even Democrats are admitting that Kennedy stole the election from Nixon and dead people voted in Chicago! They think that is funny. If Donald Trump talked about voter fraud and Democrats stealing elections during a presidential debate, it would FINALLY force something to be done about the issue. This is the third rail that no politician ever wants to touch. Trump should open the floodgates on the system being rigged. Let’s have the national catharsis and come to Jesus moment on that.
6. Call Hillary out for saying that we are not at war with Islam. Remind her that Islam is very much indeed at war with the West. Talk about how Democrats want to bring people into this country who kill gays and subjugate women and who use violence to force their medieval, backwards ways on the West. Trump hit a home run talking about this after the Orlando massacre this June…but then he stopped. Clearly feckless GOP consultants told him to stop. Stop listening to those buffoons! Trump needs to speak directly to gay people and say that Hillary’s plan to bring in millions more Muslims is nuts because Muslims are not assimilating and they refuse to leave their backwards, hateful, homophobic culture behind when they come here. Gay people have finally achieved equality and safety in this country for the most part…and Muslim colonists threaten that, as well as threaten women’s rights. We do not need to import people into the West who hate the West and the freedoms here. That madness must stop.
7. Two words: Melting Pot. Go into how America should be a melting pot where the best people in the world come together with the best ideas…and everyone becomes Americans. We’ve gotten away from the Melting Pot. Now it’s all the Salad Bowl or the Tee-Vee Dinner model, where the melting together and assimilating is no longer happening and we are Balkanizing and disintegrating as a nation. Trump would win big if he hit this point home: America needs to go back to being the MELTING POT again. Immigrants need to assimilate. Learn English. Join our culture. Become Americans. Leave the old ways behind and do things the American way now that you have moved here. Get rid of the Salad Bowl and Tee-Vee Dinner mindset where people come here from the Third World and then setup little colonies where they run parallel societies. No more of that. Melting pot, melting pot, melting pot.
8. DO NOT LET THE MODERATOR DICTATE THE DEBATE. Trump needs to just tell Chris Wallace, if he plays any games, that Chris Wallace is not running for president. He needs to say, “Excuse me. We have only 90-minutes to speak to the American people. With all due respect, you are not running for president. She and I are. So let us talk. Not you. This is not about you. Those of you in the Media all want to be the center of attention at these debates. Just let Hillary and I talk to America and you be quiet.” The CHEERS he would get for that would be deafening. And Trump should talk about what he wants and not allow Wallace to interrupt him to tell him to talk about something else. We’ve had enough of that at the previous debates this year. Trump should also say how stupid it is that Republicans keep allowing the Left to have their operative moderate these debates. That Presidential Debate Commission needs to top picking people like Candy Crowley, Martha Raddatz, Lester Holt, and Anderson Cooper to be moderators. You need unbiased people who no one has ever heard of who are professionals to be moderators. No more Democrat agents looking at their role in the debate as being to help the Democrat candidate.
9. Trump should go after Paul Ryan and the Establishment Republicans for being so cowardly and so self-serving. He should drive home the point that the Establishment GOP is for Hillary. The Bushes and the Clintons are the same people. They are all part of that cozy Cocktail Party. That needs to end. The game in Washington is never going to change so long as all these Establishment people hold power. The Establishment Republicans are as bad as Democrats. Our biggest problem in this country is that Republicans never do anything when they get elected: they talk a lot of talk, but then they get to Washington and enjoy the power and the Establishment tells them to toe the line and not make waves and to just go along with what Democrats want so everyone can stay in power. The entire Establishment needs to be burned to the ground. Trump should say that over and over again. People would cheer.
10. Americanism must win out over globalism or America is doomed. Hillary and Democrats and the Establishment want to erase our borders but a country cannot exist without borders. Democrats want to completely replace the American people with colonists from the Third World. The Chamber of Commerce wants to impoverish American workers. Trump should use the word COLONISTS for all the Third Worlders being hurried across our unsecured borders. If he did that, it could be a game-changer. People who move to a new country with no intention of assimilating and adopting the new culture are COLONISTS, not immigrants. The West is being COLONIZED by people who hate our way of life and want to take over. Trump should drill that home and introduce that verbiage into the national debate. People would cheer. No Republican ever has the guts to talk truthfully about how bad things have become.
Basically, Trump needs to remember the story of Christ in the Temple, overturning the tables. This is what Washington has become in its depraved corruption. Instead of serving the American people, almost everyone in Washington is serving globalists and people like George Soros instead. Trump needs to turn that all upside down. That’s how he wins: awaken the silent majority who have been waiting for decades for a leader to emerge who will overturn the tables of corruption.
Will he do it? Someone always seems to get to Republican candidates like McCain and Romney and tells them to just give up in the last few weeks of the campaign. The Media works hard to depress Republican turnout and tell GOP voters to stay home, the election is over, there’s no way your candidate can win. Supposedly conservative writers like Ben Shapiro, Erik Erikson, and the buffoons at HotAir and places like that work hard to demoralize conservative voters and tell them there’s no way Hillary can lose. Trump should point all this out and tell people that our Media is the worst of the worst and is criminal in its enterprise. He should promise to fight to clean all of his up and expose all the secrets and lies that have accumulated in recent years.
Give Americans something to cheer since, let’s face it, we all want to see the Establishment burned to the ground. We are tired of the status quo and have been for some time now. People are waiting to cheer and come out for Trump and he needs to have that big Bullworth moment where he makes it clear that he is the only hope to change things that we will ever really have. This is it: our very last chance to fix it all before the globalists destroy America for good.
If you want to support the independent reporting on this site and hit our tip jar, it is appreciated. (PayPal ID: HillBuzz@gmail.com)
If you enjoy reading what we write, we have a book available on Amazon now too, looking at corruption at the local level in Chicagoland.
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone