You have to watch this video. I think at one point Michael Moore says he is in a theater in Ohio, though I don’t recognize it. I don’t think it’s Cleveland. Maybe it’s Columbus or Akron or Cincinnati. He’s reading something from a notebook. I can’t tell from the clip if these are his words or if it’s a letter that was written to him. I took the time to type up this transcript of it in case the video gets yanked by YouTube.
This is Michael Moore explaining why he believes Donald Trump will win. If you listen to his voice, I think he secretly wants Trump to win because no one else in politics has ever embraced the causes that Michael Moore claims he is all about: namely, punishing companies that move American jobs down to Mexico or overseas. Listen to Moore’s voice when he gets to the part where he talks about Trump giving Ford executives hell and promising them that if they dare close factories and move them to Mexico that he will slap a 35% tariff on any cars they try to bring back into the US so that no one will buy Fords again. Michael Moore wanted to cheer.
People are so angry right now and they hate the Establishment so much that I find it hard to believe that they won’t seize the opportunity to burn the Establishment to the ground on November 8th. That’s sure what Michael Moore seems to want to do.
— Begin Transcript —
…there are people that are planning to vote for Trump. And they are not…they don’t necessarily like him that much…and they don’t necessarily agree with him…they are not racists and rednecks. They are actually pretty decent people.
So, after talking to a number of them, I sort of wanted to sort of write this and…
(Reading now…so I guess he did write this)
Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of the Ford Motor executives and said: if you close these factories, as you are planning to do in Detroit, and rebuild them in Mexico, I am going to put a 35% tariff on those cars when you send them back and nobody’s going to buy them.
It was an amazing thing to see.
No politician — Republican or Democrat — had ever said anything like that to these executives. It was music to the ears of people in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The Brexit states. You live here in Ohio. You know what I am talking about.
Whether Trump means it or not, it’s kind of irrelevant because he’s saying the things that people who are hurting. And it’s why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle-class loves Trump.
He is the human molotov cocktail that they have been waiting for. The human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them. And on November 8th — election day — although they have lost their jobs. Although they’ve been foreclosed on by the bank. Next came the divorce and now the wife and kids are gone. The car’s been repossessed. They haven’t had a real vacation in years. They’re stuck with the shitty Obamacare bronze plan. They can’t even get a fucking percocet.
(Yells) They have essentially lost everything they had…except one thing. The one thing that doesn’t cost them a cent and is guaranteed to them by the American Constitution: the right to vote.
They might be penniless. They might be homeless. They might be fucked over and fucked up. It doesn’t matter because it is equalized on that day. A millionaire has the same number of votes as a person without a job: ONE.
And there is more of the former middle-class than there are in the millionaire class. So, on November 8th, the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain, take that lever — or felt pen or touchscreen — and put a big fucking X in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives: Donald J. Trump.
They see that the elites who have ruined their lives hate Trump.
Corporate America hates Trump.
Wall Street hates Trump.
The career politicians hate Trump.
The Media hates Trump…after they loved him and created him. Now, they hate him. Thank you, Media.
The enemy of my enemy is who I am voting for on November 8th.
Yes, on November 8th, YOU — Joe Blow, Steve Blow, Bob Blow, Billy Blow, Billy Bob Blow, all the Blows — get to go and blow up the whole goddamn system because it’s your right.
Trump’s election is going to be the biggest FUCK YOU ever recorded in human history.
And it will feel good.
– Analysis —
So, again, I don’t know what Hillary Clinton’s poorly run campaign has ever offered to counter any of this. People are furious at the Establishment…but all she’s done during this campaign is attack Trump and say that he calls Rosie O’Donnell a pig and a slob. Oh, and he does locker room talk with other straight guys. That’s all that Hillary has ever brought to the table.
Let’s just think about that for a second. People like Michael Moore, who have been railing against the Cocktail Party and the Chamber of Commerce for years and years about outsourcing and moving factories to Mexico, cheer Donald Trump for his standing up to Ford executives and telling them that a new day is dawning where they will be punished for exporting American jobs…but the Media says that the election is over and Hillary is going to win.
Who are these people who are going to vote for her?
Does anyone believe that Hillary would ever change a damn thing?
If the American people are really angry — and I think they are angry…do you think they are angry? — how is it possible that they would pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity to throw the Trumpian Molotov Cocktail right into the heart of the Cocktail Party Establishment?
I think the Media is living in a parallel universe. I wish I could see the full recording of whatever event Michael Moore held where this footage came from…because I’d like to hear what he said after this clip. There’s a bunch of Hillary posters all around him, so he clearly was doing something to support her. The pictures are all flattering and none of them are negative.
But he just did a 4-minute commercial for Trump and how he’s the last hope for salvation for the dispossessed. This election is fascinating for a few reasons (that will be studied for decades to come):
1. We will see if James Carville is right and know if 50 years of unlimited immigration from the Third World has changed America enough demographically that Democrats are guaranteed to win every presidential election forever. Hillary has run the worst campaign of any Democrat in my lifetime and people either dislike her or actively hate her. She’s done nothing to change that, even with the overwhelming support of the Media. If Carville is right and she wins, then it will be true that the Republican Party can never win another presidential race.
2. If Hillary would win, some kind of third party, an Americanist party, will emerge as a centrist party. It will be a party for the dispossessed English-speaking middle-class. Democrats will be left with Spanish-speakers and far-Left loons. Maybe blacks, though blacks who are sick of cities deteriorating into ruin might move into the third party in time. The GOP will be left with only the Cocktail Party elite and Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan/Globalists.
3. When Trump wins, the Establishment will be humiliated and the Media will be discredited completely. It really will be like Michael Moore said: the biggest Brexit-like F-U to the globalist elite in history. It would be like a second American Independence Day.
4. Trump will be in grave danger if he wins, because the Establishment will try to take him out before he can become President. I think if the Establishment did anything to him that the Revolution would happen and Congress would be burned to the ground. The anger that will erupt from the American people would be catastrophic. If the Establishment dared to do anything like that, I think that elected officials would be ripped out of their homes by angry mobs and beaten in their front yards. It would be France in 1789. A powder keg exploding coast to coast. A national catharsis. In the aftermath, both political parties would be destroyed and no one would know what would come next. All faith in government would be gone. Governors would declare martial law in each state and the federal government would be totally and completely nullified in terms of legitimacy. It would all be very similar to that new show with Keiffer Sutherland, Designated Survivor.
5. When Trump wins, I think he would have a mandate for tremendous change…and we would all have to hold our breath and hope he would follow through with it. America seems ready to roll the dice and trust him to drain the swamp. If he would fail to move on that, I think the anger people feel now would not go away and it would turn on him quickly. People are so sick of how messed up and corrupt everything is and they want the national house cleaned out. If Americans send Trump to Washington to do that, they are going to expect him to do it.
The Media set all of this in motion by pushing Obama so hard and calling everyone who didn’t support him a racist for all these years. I hope at some point the Cocktail Partiers realize that they created the monster that will destroy them. Their own actions forced the pendulum to swing back as such a dramatic course correction this year. They summoned the wind and now they will reap the whirlwind.
It sure is going to be interesting. If you are someone who wants to see every executive who engages in outsourcing or moving factories to Mexico hauled into the Oval Office to be screamed at, then you need to vote for Donald Trump. If you are someone who is sick to death of Third World hellholes like Mexico dictating things to the United States and demanding things of us, then you need to vote for Trump so Mexico can be put in its place and the Third World countries will no longer be colonial powers dumping their worst of the worst onto our soil.
None of the elite saw Brexit coming. All of the elite wanted Scotland to go independent too. All of the elite believed that Angela Merkel was just wonderful when she threw open the gates of Hell and invited all the monsters to come to Germany and invade Europe.
The elites are truly out of touch and they have no idea how angry people are. Will the elite be powerful enough to stop Trump from winning the presidency?
Michael Moore sure sounds like he doesn’t think so. He doesn’t even want Trump to be stopped, from what he sounded like in this video!
If you enjoy our coverage of the election and would like to support us by hitting the tip jar, here you go!
If you like our writing and want to read pages and pages and pages of it, we have our first book out on Amazon too!
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone