[ No…it’s not “racist” little man. It’s just another example of the State Media ginning up racial tension by calling yet another rich, white person “Ray Ciss” when the institutional Left needs racial tension to motivate black people to help Democrats with something they are currently cooking. Such as the push for Amnesty for Mexican criminals that’s underway right now in the Senate. Funny how a high-profile white person is always pilloried as a “Ray Ciss” whenever the Left needs to get black people’s attention for upcoming political activism. Can’t be a coincidence since this happens so often. ]
Yesterday, the State Media fired up its “Ray Ciss” machine and aimed it at tee-vee cook and oversized personality Paula Deen. It’s important to view this as a case study in what sort of political strategy and Leftist agenda goes into an orchestrated hit on a rich and famous white person…particularly when that person is a Southern Christian. You need to start thinking long and hard about how Leftist operatives in the Ministry of Truth that is our state media view an opportunity like this to further the institutional Left’s position in the wider Culture War. Here are 10 important things you need to realize about what’s going on with Paula Deen right now:
10. This attack was originated by the plaintiff in a lawsuit currently filed against Deen and should be viewed as part of the legal team’s strategy in that case. The suit in question here is the matter of Lisa T. Jackson v. Paula Deen et al that was filed in the Superior Court of Chatham County, Georgia; you can read the full complaint for yourself here. Pages relevant to allegations of racial discrimination are 14 through 17. The plaintiff, Jackson, is actually a white woman and does not claim that she herself was racially discriminated against…but she states in the complaint that she heard (or heard about) racial discrimination of unnamed others in some restaurant that Paula Deen partly owns in Georgia called “Uncle Bubba’s”. Jackson also alleges that Deen told her she’d like to have black children tap-dancing in costumes from an old movie (like Shirley Temple would have been in) for entertainment at a “plantation style wedding”; Jackson further claimed that in communicating this to her, Deen called the children “a bunch of little niggers”…but there are no witnesses to this conversation identified in the complaint.
The State Media attack on Deen began on Thursday June 20th, 2013 when various news outlets reported that Deen admitted in a deposition for this case (taken a month ago) that she had used the word “nigger” in the past. You need to understand how a deposition works to see how the plaintiff in this case (or her attorney) originated this attack on Deen (for the purpose of forcing a quick settlement to the lawsuit). When a deposition is held, the following people are allowed in the room:
* the plaintiff and her attorney(s)
* the Defendants named in the complaint (along with one representative for each business entity so named)
* the stenographer typing up what’s being said in the deposition
* a videographer (if the deposition is being filmed…which I bet it was, considering this was the deposition of a famous person)
That’s it. No one else is there when the deposition is being taken. I don’t know what the rules in Chatham County, Georgia are, but here in Chicago a deposition can last for up to seven hours and its transcript is not released until the stenographer has typed it up, proofed it, and then shown it to the deponent (in this case, Paula Deen) for her signature to verify everything typed up was accurate in what she said the day of the deposition. This process seems like it could take a month before a deponent has approved and signed a deposition transcript…which would explain why we’re only hearing about this now, when Deen’s deposition was taken a month ago.
Only the plaintiff and the defense has access to the deposition transcript; not even the judge has this. Clearly, Paula Deen’s legal team did not leak to the press that she admitted to using the word “nigger” in the past. This had to have come from the plaintiff’s side then; either Lisa T. Jackson or her lawyers contacted the media and said “We got Paula Deen to admit to using the word nigger in her deposition!”. No one else could have done this, since the stenographer or videographer (the only other people allowed in the room) would be sued for damages and be subject to contempt of court if they contacted the press about what they heard in a deposition (in addition to these people never working again in the legal field).
Let’s take a moment and think about what Jackson’s motivation would be in heading to the press with explosive news that Deen admitted to using the word “nigger” at some point in the past (which, according to Deen, was actually in reference to something she said in the 1980s after being robbed at gunpoint by a black man when she was a bank teller). It sure feels like this is strategy on the plaintiff’s part to force a quick settlement in this case…lest Jackson reveal more of what was said in the deposition. Because Paula Deen is extremely wealthy because of her good public image and is internationally known, the media will be interested in just about every blurb it could scrape from Deen’s deposition testimony. All of it would be taken out of context, of course, and only the most explosive revelations would be spoon fed to the hungry State Media. This leaves Deen in an untenable position: either settle the case quickly with Jackson or allow herself to be subject to scandal eruptions like this that will permanently damage the Paula Deen brand and jeopardize sale of her cookbooks, kitchen equipment, and other goods.
Jackson dropped a nuke on Deen that caused The Food Network to end its business relationship with her. If Deen does not quickly capitulate to her demands, Jackson will no doubt leak more of the deposition testimony…perhaps in a bid to get Amazon to stop selling Deen’s books or home goods. This brinksmanship will continue so long as Jackson has juicy material from the deposition to use against Paula Deen. And the State Media, of course, will eat up every bit of this with great relish…because they enjoy stoking racial animosity in this country and love when a white Southern woman is being pilloried as a “Ray Ciss”.
9. A lot of the alleged racial discrimination in the Jackson v. Deen complaint is really just kitchen staff vs. waitstaff rules common in restaurants. This might not automatically jump out at you unless you have ever worked in the hospitality industry, but a lot of the alleged racial discrimination that Jackson recounts in her complaint involves things like “black employees not being able to use a certain bathroom” or “black employees being told they can’t go to the front of the restaurant”. No doubt that sounds horrifying to the average person…and it’s clearly meant to invoke images of the Jim Crow south and Rosa Parks being shunted to the back of a bus.
In reality, this seems to be more about the fact that the kitchen staff employees (which includes cooks, dishwashers, and others who wear “kitchen whites” uniforms and handle food product in the back) are normally restricted from going into the front of a restaurant while it’s open. Waitstaff (and people like hostesses, busboys, sommeliers, etc.) are dressed in a different uniform from the kitchen workers. Uncle Bubba’s restaurant doesn’t seem like it’s a particularly fancy place, but it still seems to have made a distinction between “front of the house” and “back of the house” employees…and a rule appears to be in place that the back of the house employees should not move about in areas used by customers when the restaurant is open and “in service”. There appears to be an employees’ bathroom in the back of the restaurant (for the kitchen staff) and the back of the house employees are supposed to use that one. Jackson, in her lawsuit, conveniently twists things to say that the reason these people are supposed to use that washroom is because they are black…but the reality is that the bathroom is just for kitchen staff…and in the case of Uncle Bubba’s it appears the cooks, dishwashers, and other kitchen employees appear to all be black. I can’t think of any restaurant in Chicago where kitchen staff are allowed to use the bathrooms that customers use. That doesn’t even happen at something like a Red Lobster or an Olive Garden…and it sure doesn’t happen at anything fancier than that. It’s actually really rare for employees to be allowed to use the customers’ restrooms…but according to Jackson’s complaint it appears that waitstaff go into the customers’ bathroom at Uncle Bubba’s.
There could be a few reasons for that, starting with the fact that the female waitresses in the restaurant may have been uncomfortable using the kitchen staff’s restrooms in the back. It’s not uncommon for a kitchen to be staffed exclusively with males…and young female waitresses might be disgusted sharing a toilet with stinky, sweaty, cooks and dishwashers covered in gunk and slop from working hard in a messy kitchen. If you have ever worked in a restaurant, you will know that guys working the line or running the dish tank are SOAKED in sweat…and their clothes pick up the odors of everything being chopped, grilled, sautéed, or burned to a crisp in the kitchen. It literally stinks being a member of the kitchen crew or a back of the house employee.
Additionally, in a lot of restaurants the waitstaff actually are responsible for keeping the customers’ bathrooms clean…so that might be what’s happening at Uncle Bubba’s where Jackson mentions that waitstaff go into the customers’ bathrooms but the kitchen staff are not allowed to do that. She twists things to seem like it’s a black vs. white issue but in reality I believe this to be more about back of the house vs. front of the house employees and it is certainly similar to what happens in restaurants in Chicago.
8. The timing of this “Ray Ciss” attack on Paula Deen is suspect, because it happened towards the weekend before the Trayvon Martin trial heats up again in Florida. You should think long and hard about why The Today Show’s Matt Lauer came at Paula Deen on a Friday morning. If you follow the news cycle, Friday is the deadest day because people are thinking about the weekend and the cookouts and other fun things they are going to do during the summer weekends. Fridays are not a day to talk about anything serious because people are not in a serious mood. Normally, late Friday evening is when the government will disclose or document-dump a bunch of material because it hopes no one will want to wade through that on a Friday…and that it will be all forgotten when the next news cycle begins the following Monday.
The rules are a little different when it comes to a scandal directed against a celebrity like Paula Deen, though, because the State Media has a vested interest in ramping up racial tension before the Trayvon Martin trial begins next week. I hope you are savvy enough to realize that the institutional Left is hoping that Orlando explodes in a powder keg of racial hatred, riots, and destruction. There’s a whole generation of people working in the State Media right now who were too young to be on the air or submitting copy when the LA Riots happened after the Rodney King verdict in the early 1990s and during the OJ Simpson or Michael Jackson trials after that. THOSE were the stories that reporters now in their late-20s and 30s all studied in journalism school…and they’ve always wished they could be part of a giant circus like that. They salivated when this Trayvon Martin shooting happened because it was a chance to stoke the same sort of racial tension that these people all studied in school and dreamed of one day participating in. I think that attacking Paula Deen and calling her a “Ray Ciss” on the Friday before the trial of George Zimmerman (the man who killed Trayvon Martin…you know, the boy who Barack Obama said looked like he could be his son) is the State Media’s way of priming the pump for all of the racial fury and indignation they’ve got planned during the trial. When Lisa T. Jackson brought them the admission from Deen that she’d used the word “nigger” in the past, the State Media saw an opportunity to paint white Southern people as vile and irredeemably “Ray Ciss”. Which is exactly what’s going to be said about white Southerner George Zimmerman. See how this works? I think it’s so obvious but Republicans never seem to understand what’s happening.
7. Paula Deen is actually an Obama supporter herself and votes Democrat…but the institutional Left sacrifices its own when it is for the bigger picture gain of the Left. I hope you realize that Paula Deen is not a Republican and is not a conservative, though she is a Christian. Deen’s on record since 2007 as being a big supporter of Barack Obama’s…and she’s said several times that she voted for him in both the 2008 and the 2012 elections. I’ve also seen Deen support other Democrat candidates while taking jabs at Republicans, so she’s definitely a Democrat herself. She might be lying about all of this as part of her PR image (since she could have been advised to embrace Obama and fawn over him because that’s what the Food Network audience wanted her to do…and public figures almost always alter the realities about themselves to suit what their audiences expect of them), but I think she’s been in the tee-vee business for so long that I have a hard time believing she’s not really a Leftist by now. Anyone making that much money in the entertainment world, surrounded by others who worship in the cult of Obama, knows what side her bread is buttered (especially since Deen is actually “the butter lady” herself).
It doesn’t matter to the institutional Left, though, that Paula Deen is really “one of them”…because she’s also fat, loud, Southern, white, Christian and a woman…which makes her a classic stereotype of an “enemy” that the Left can hold up as an “example of a Ray Ciss!” right when the Trayvon Martin trial demands such a figure be held aloft for all Leftists to screech at in a two-minutes-hate straight out of 1984. I think the institutional Left realizes that just screaming that George Zimmerman is a “Ray Ciss!” won’t be very effective, since many people might not even know who he is…but they sure know Paula Deen…and they can clearly see she is a large, white, Christian, woman. So…the State Media’s strategy is to malign a high-profile white person as a “Ray Ciss” and prime the pump so that when they need to start talking about George Zimmerman being a “Ray Ciss” next week they can just coax the public to transfer the hatred they’ve ginned up for Paula Deen over to George Zimmerman. “He’s worse than Paula Deen! He actually killed a black man!” they will no doubt say. See how that works? It’s so obvious, folks.
6. The Food Network wants to be in the “Southern woman who cooks” business, but they want a cheaper and younger version than Paula Deen. Do you watch the tee-vee show “The Next Food Network Star”? It’s a reality competition where a group of people are chosen who believe they can be the next big personality on the Food Network. Every year, they pick one winner who is given a show of his or her own that’s supposed to add them to the lineup of stars at Food Network (such as Paula Deen, Giada di Laurentis, Bobby Flay, Alton Brown, etc.). This year, Food Network has a woman named Damaris Phillips in the competition…who bills herself as “A Modern Paula Deen”. Her schtick is to be a thinner, more sultry, less-fried-and-buttered Southern cooking momma. I think the Food Network has deemed Deen to be too expensive and has been wanting to phase her out and bring in a younger and slimmer version of her for some time. If you watch Food Network Star, you’ll see that this Damaris Phillips contestant makes a lot of mistakes that have sent others home in the past…but she’s doing well in the competition so far (as of this writing) because the two Food Network executives who do the judging like her potential at the network. There’s a very slimy executive named Bob Tuschman who does some of the judging…and when he looks at Damaris I can almost see into his head to view the hamster turning on its wheel, thinking about how much money the company could save if it eliminated Paula Deen and replaced her with “The Modern Paula Deen” in Damaris Phillips. The episodes of this season airing now were filmed a long time ago…but were no doubt in production after the Jackson lawsuit was filed against Deen. That means Damaris Phillips could have very well been selected for the show because Tuschman and others might have felt it was smart to set up Deen’s successor if they’d have an opportunity via the lawsuit to get rid of Deen. Yesterday, Food Network announced it will not renew Paula Deen’s contract…and they are citing her being called a “Ray Ciss” as the reason for their decision. It all seems pretty convenient, doesn’t it? Almost like this was the plan for some time. Which, of course, IT WAS.
5. Have the Food Network’s “The Neelys” ever used the words “honky”, “whitey”, “white boy”, or even “nigger” themselves? The institutional Left has teams of researchers who are very good at digging up dirt on just about anyone. Recently, we’ve learned that it appears the NSA facilitates this with its data collection on everyone in the world. The Left builds files on every public person and stores away damaging material to be used either to blackmail people into doing what the Left wants (like it is doing to Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio right now) or to destroy that person when it’s part of the Left’s bigger strategy for something. There’s no conservative equivalent of this and the GOP barely knows how to logon to the Interwebz. Since the Food Network has fired Paula Deen for using the word “nigger” three decades ago I am curious if the black cooking show hosts “The Neelys” on Food Network have ever in their lives used words like “honky”, “whitey”, or “white boy”.
Have Patrick and/or Gina Neely ever used a racial pejorative against an Asian or Hispanic person either? I think the hosts of “Down Home With the Neelys” are in their late-40s/early 50s…and I find it hard to believe that they never referred to a white, Asian, or Hispanic person with a politically-incorrect term in the entirety of their lives.
Even better…have Patrick or Gina Neely ever used the word “nigger” at any point in their lives? If so, they need to be fired by the Food Network today. Because Paula Deen is the established precedent that if someone has ever used the word “nigger” at any point in life then she must be fired…so now it’s time for Patrick and Gina Neely to come on record and tell us if they have ever said “nigger” too. Is the word itself the firable offense…or is it the skin color of the person saying the word? If the latter, then isn’t that racial discrimination from Food Network against Paula Deen that could be actionable? These are things that conservatives never think of, for some strange reason, but it’s just using Alinsky Rule #4 against the Left: make your enemy live up to its own rule book.Whenever the institutional Left accuses a white member of a group or employe by a company of being a “Ray Ciss” then it’s fair to ask if any of the blacks in that group or working at that company are racists too…such as Patrick and Gina Neely.
4. Whenever the institutional Left accuses you of something, never apologize. Fight it. People who apologize always lose. There seems to be a lot of really terrible PR agents out there who forever advise clients to apologize whenever the institutional Left accuses them of something. Time and again real life examples prove this is the wrong strategy. Republicans are normally the stupid ones who listen to these idiots, but Democrat Paula Deen yesterday made a sad and amateurish video apologizing for saying the word “nigger” thirty years ago…which she admitted to doing in her deposition for the case of Jackson v. Deen et al.
This apology did Deen no good and in fact has blown up in her face today, as the Interwebz is gleefully mocking her for it. Psychologically, it also ceded ground to her attackers…which will put Deen on the defensive for the rest of her public life. She will, from this video on, always be the malignant old white “Ray Ciss” lady who admitted she says “nigger” all the time. No one will remember the context of what she said or why she apologized…only that she admitted it on YouTube and that people remember seeing it.
Paula Deen is a damn fool.
There’s actually a really great show on ABC right now called “Scandal” that’s all about crisis management and damage control. You never, ever should go on tee-vee or YouTube apologizing for anything…because your opponents will just use that as another weapon against you. I think people like Paula Deen are naive and believe that an apology is a magical spell that will make a situation go away…when in fact it’s just gasoline for a hot scandal. Much better would be to mount an offensive of her own and smack back against her attackers…while simultaneously citing anyone else at Food Network she ever heard say anything politically-incorrect, no matter what year it was. Hell, take out a copy of Barack Obama’s books and read the racially-charged content he wrote in there. Find quotes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Henry Gates and other notorious race-baiters using slurs against other races or saying the word “nigger” themselves. Give the nation a lecture on taking things out of context and warn them that the NSA’s collection of recordings and metadata on all people will result in things someone said casually and without malice 30 odd years ago coming back to haunt and destroy them today.
Remember when Hillary Clinton as First Lady appeared on the Today Show in 1998 or so, in a gold outfit with that American eagle with a pearl brooch, and she talked about a vast right-wing conspiracy mounted against her husband and her? Conservative people make fun of that, still, but it was brilliant showmanship in the moment. Instead of addressing anything being said about her or her husband’s actions, Hillary has always been expert at making the Clintons’ attackers the real villains of any story. She turns the table on people every time. Meanwhile, idiots like Paula Deen see their lives and careers ruined because they don’t know how to play the media game and haven’t a clue in Hades about crisis management. These dummies need to start watching “Scandal” for an edumation from Miss Olivia “Don’t want to be the President and would rather be the” Pope. Pronto.
3. “Ray Ciss” accusations against whites are a way for the State Media to boost ratings and sell papers. Have you been following the collapse of The Today Show in the ratings since last summer when Matt Lauer waged a war to oust Asian co-host Ann Curry? There’s a book by Brian Stelter about his attack on her, which culminated in Curry having to tearfully sit on a couch next to Lauer and explain to stunned viewers that she was being fired and that broadcast would be her last as a Today Show co-host. Matt Lauer smiled and giggled the whole time because he knew he’d get to replace Curry with the woman he had been having an affair with, Savannah Smiles (I think that’s her name). It was sick…and the book on all of this, “Top of the Morning”, also talks about Lauer using a racial slur against Curry by calling her “Big Bird”…because she’s tall and yellow-skinned (being Asian). All of this backfired on The Today Show, though, because people liked Curry and think Lauer is a jackass. My friends in New York report people to this day screaming things at Lauer in public like “You’re a bad person Matt Lauer!” and “Shame on you for what you did to Ann Curry!”. The State Media is never much interested in actual racism from a Leftist fellow traveler directed against an Asian, but a white person accused of being racist against a black is ALWAYS big news…and a boon for ratings. The more high profile a white person they can accuse of racism the better. Especially when it’s a Southern white woman…since there’s just something special about that particular breed of “Ray Ciss” that the State Media knows will drive ratings. It becomes the hook the networks will use to run “educational specials” about how vile white people are, especially in the South…and how white women in particular are afraid of black men and have all sorts of irrational fears about them that manifest in horrible racism against blacks. I don’t think anyone working at The Today Show or any other outlet of the State Media believes this garbage on a personal level…but they sure know it drives ratings. Otherwise, they wouldn’t keep doing it. A lot of this is about icon-toppling, too, which the State Media always enjoys. You remember how thrilled they were to go after one of their own in Martha Stewart (another staunch Democrat, like Paula Deen, who was sacrificed for the good of the State Media at large). In the Occupy Wall Street climate of class warfare that still lingers, bringing down a white woman like Paula Deen who has been successful will not only appeal to blacks but will send tingles up the legs of the OWS crowd too, since this is another producer that will be toppled and destroyed to the cheers of the occupoopers.
2. There’s a real sexual fetish amongst some white people who want to become slaves to blacks in order to achieve full reparations. I’m sure you don’t know about this firsthand, but there’s a big gay sexual fetish in the so-called “leather community” where some white men enjoy being stripped naked, collared and chained, and “sold” at auctions to black leathermen at events like the International Mr. Leather festival that’s held in Chicago every Memorial Day weekend. If you are ever so inclined to see this sort of stuff for yourself, be warned it’s pretty graphic content…but you can find tons of Tumblr pages devoted to white submissives being dominated by black masters. This is called BBC worship, where the Bs stand for “Big” and “Black” and the C is another word for rooster or penis. A lot of these sites run on a reparations vibe, where fetishists believe that white people should all be stripped naked and enslaved so that superior blacks can rule the world. A common motif on these black supremacist sites is for black men to appear in suits and ties while holding leashes attached to naked white “boys”…with the implication that this is the future so you should get used to it now. A lot of these black supremacists believe a race war of some kind is just around the corner and that they will be the victors, so they are getting ready for the forced-nudity and enslavement of white people now. It’s all pretty ridiculous…but there really are white gay guys who eat this stuff up.
Apparently, some straight white women love it too because there are a lot of sites devoted to “white slaves” that are females being “blacked” (which is the street term for black men using a white woman sexually). I think there might be a lot of people in the State Media like Matt Lauer who have secret fetishes like this themselves…because they enjoy attacking and bringing down a white woman like Paula Deen far too much for there not to be sexual gratification for them in this. It seems like everyone indoctrinated in public school since the 1970s has this mindset put into them that white people need to be punished and give reparations to blacks. The sexual fetishists want this to be the enslavement of whites to black sexual masters…but I think the State Media just wants to keep seeing one high profile white woman after another victimized in the name of racial and social justice. The State Media does not report on these kinds of stories the way they report on everything else. They just pour so much more energy into a takedown of a white woman than they do the reporting on other things. Why is that if it’s not in some way a sexual thing for them?
1. Actual racist activities of black people such as Oprah Winfrey are ignored and the distinction between using an ugly race-based word and doing truly racist things is lost on the public. I saved this one for last because it’s something that no conservative writer ever talks about and that Republicans won’t touch with a mile-long pole…but black people are the most racist people in this country right now. It is okay for you to admit this because it is true. Black people are racist but are never scolded on that by the State Media for political purposes.
One example I cite often is Oprah Winfrey, because while in Chicago she had a long history of very racist practices. She was a member of Jeremiah Wright’s heavily racist Trinity United Church. She used race and gender preferences to dictate hiring decisions while running Harpo Productions in Chicago. Any money she donated to charitable causes was given exclusively to groups for black people…including that school she started in Africa where little black girls were sexually abused by one of the teachers (you never did hear a word about that school again after that). Most recently, Oprah donated $12 million dollars to build a Black People’s Museum in Washington as part of the Smithsonian. One of her favorite stories to tell in interviews is that she knew she was finally happy in life when she had a white woman for a maid.
Oprah Winfrey is an irredeemable racist and a black supremacist…but you will never hear the State Media call her out on her racist behavior. But, you see the State Media falling all over itself today to attack Paula Deen for using the word “nigger” 30 years ago. Clearly the institutional Left wants the media to convince you that uttering a racially charged word at any time in your life is a vile offense for a white person…but leading a life where you purposefully make decisions based on the race of the people around you is acceptable so long as you are black and the race you are favoring is other blacks.
This is a very real double standard at play that people seem afraid to talk about. If Matt Lauer and the Today Show can find the time to go digging in Paula Deen’s past, then why not spend a few days looking at the life of Oprah Winfrey and all of the race-based decisions she’s made in terms of what church to belong to, what organizaions to donate money to, and what staff members to hire? The State Media likes to pretend that blacks are saints who can never do any wrong…and any bad things they do are someone else’s fault. White people, however, are always painted as monstrous demons who must be pilloried for any offense. Haven’t you had enough of this garbage? The only reason they get away with this is because good people like you never speak out against it. I think it’s high time to start pushing back on the media and telling these propagandists that black people do a lot of bad things in the world and in 2013 are more racist against whites than anyone’s been racist against blacks in a very long time.
TAKE ACTION: Are you someone who just reads things on the Interwebz or just watching things on the tee-vee but never does anything more than that? Why not think about taking some action when something in the news bothers you? Here are some examples of things you could do outside of your typical norm in this matter with Paula Deen:
* Go on any website where you see people bashing Deen and ask about The Neelys or Oprah and what sort of anti-white things these black people have said or done in their pasts?
* Ask Food Network directly if they have ousted Deen so they can replace her with Damaris Phillips from “Food Network Star”
* Buy some Paula Deen cookbooks on Amazon to get those bumped up in the sales rankings. She also has cookware for sale too.
* File away this case study in your mind and the next time some idiot Republican or some other fool in conservative ranks goes to apologize for whatever the State Media has accused the person of, remind that moron that this strategy never works and he or she is just falling into the institutional Left’s hands again.
QUESTION FOR COMMENTS: What’s your take on all of this? Do you see the institutional Left in action, using all of its same Alinsky Methods against Paula Deen that it constantly uses against Christians and conservatives?
© 2013, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone