Today, let’s think about who is voting for Hillary Clinton in this election…and who would realistically never walk into a voting booth and cast a ballot for her.
I dedicated a full year of my life in 2007-2008 to making her president back then…but in September I early-voted here in Chicago and cast my ballot for Donald Trump mainly because as a gay man I am disgusted by Hillary Clinton’s expressed desire to bring more Muslims into this country (when Islam executes gays all over the world and America suffered a horrific attack in June’s massacre at an Orlando gay bar). In the past, there were a lot of things I could overlook about Hillary — like the fact that she is a pathological liar…because almost all politicians are pathological liars — but flooding America with Muslims (and all the dysfunctional cultural backwardness they bring with them) is just too dangerous for gay people and women. We need immigrants who will make America stronger and better. This country should not be a dumping ground for monsters that other places of the world do not want…and we should never become a place for Islam to colonize and spread that particular brand of medieval evil in the world. So, no thanks Hillary. Going all-in on flooding us with Muslims removed any sense of loyalty I might have otherwise had for her. If she loves Muslims so much, then let them vote for her…but I hope all other gays put their own self-perseveration above Hillary loyalty.
I’m, of course, also upset about the Clinton Foundation clearly being a criminal enterprise and operating like a cartel. It’s obvious to me that Hillary’s private server was in place to obscure the pay-to-play deals that the Clinton Global Initiative was involved in…where CGI operatives would beg for large donations worldwide in return for favors that Hillary would grant them at the State Department. She was selling access and abusing her government position and when challenged on this she destroyed evidence and used her husband’s influence to convince Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey to look the other way and not prosecute any of this, for purely political reasons. The corruption involved in all of this is sickening. I’m not sure how anyone out there can have any confidence in our government anymore. The Lying Media is refusing to report on any of it properly, of course…but there are enough industrious citizen sleuths out there who will get to the bottom of it all and continue putting together the pieces.
I’m very angry at Hillary Clinton. She destroyed herself by engaging in duplicitous greed. I’m also certain her health problems are crippling and the true extent of how bad everything is has been hidden from the public. That’s just another one of her strange, pathological lies in my book.
I could go on and on here, but you get the point. I’m someone who threw everything I had into her 2008 campaign and believed she would have been a better president than either Barack Obama or John McCain…but I not only didn’t vote for her in 2016 but I am furious with her (and believe she should have been brought before a grand jury at the very least).
Many gay people I know — who are supposed to be part of her base — are angry with her over the primaries, where they stupidly believed that Bernie Sanders had a shot of being the nominee. I think this is foolishness on their part because there was no way that the DNC would deny Hillary the nomination twice in a row. They screwed her over in 2008 to give the nomination to a black man, when they rigged the primaries against her. She fell in line in the end with the understanding that when she ran again she would be allowed to become the first female presidential nominee. Sanders was in on all this the whole time, of course. He’s ancient, so having him in the race kept people from talking about Hillary’s age. He’s a far-left socialist, so he made Hillary look more moderate and palatable in comparison. But, yet, Millennials and gays went crazy for him. Every gay guy I know who drank Obama’s Kool-Aid in 2008 and didn’t support Hillary back then (but promised to support her in the future if she ever ran again) was all about Bernie Sanders in 2016. And they are angry that the nomination “was stolen from him.”
Millennials have no love for Hillary and many actively hate her. She is clearly corrupt, so they couldn’t do that thing they loved doing with Obama, where he was this blank slate that they pinned all their hopes and dreams onto. They fell in love with the idea of Obama being some kind of messiah figure who came down from outer space to solve all their problems and they would cry and chant and have sort of a religious experience thinking about him. None of this bizarre phenomenon happens when it comes to Hillary. People don’t like her and never will.
On top of all the reasons that people didn’t like her in 2008 (which centered mostly on people being angry that she never divorced her husband), there are dozens of new reasons to be furious with Hillary in 2016. Her campaign — which I think was the worst-run campaign ever put forward by any presidential candidate — never gave people a reason to vote for her. She just said nasty, hateful, Alinsky-based things about Donald Trump. The Lying Media never faulted her for this, but I thought it was despicable that Hillary Clinton stood there during the presidential debates going on about Rosie O’Donnell and Trump calling Rosie a pig. I live in Chicago and Rosie briefly lived a few blocks away from me when she was filming her little-watched tee-vee show in Oprah’s old studios. I encountered Rosie a few times around town. She is every bit the nasty, rude, pig and slob in real life that Trump called her out as. If you’ve ever seen Rosie mistreat people in person and be a diva in real life then you’d find Trump’s honestly about her refreshing.
I don’t know who is fired up or thrilled to be voting for Hillary. I’m someone who very much would like to see a female US president and for a long time I wanted that person to be Hillary Clinton. But I think something is seriously wrong with her brain these days that no one is ever honest about…and I also think that the woman has serious ethical and moral problems when it comes to the way she and that Clinton Foundation conduct themselves. She is a Pandora’s box of nightmares and scandals…and on top of that I don’t think she would ever do a damn thing to change the institutional problems we have in this country. How could she be trusted to ever address any of the corruption when she is so damn corrupt herself?
That leaves us with the question of who is voting for her?
* Are blacks voting for her? As a rule, blacks vote as a bloc for Democrats because they think that is how they will keep getting free things. Blacks by and large have not woken up to the fact that Democrats keep black people poor so they will be dependent on Democrats. Blacks don’t see that Democrats hate blacks but find them useful at election time. So many blacks will continue to vote Democrat this year…but they do not love Hillary. They turned on Hillary in 2008 remember? As soon as blacks saw that the black man in the race could go all the way, they abandoned Hillary in droves. Blacks did what blacks always do: they looked at the color of their own skin, looked at Obama’s skin, and realized they were the same color…so they race-voted as a tribe for him. Democrats have tried painting Trump as a racist…because this is what Democrats always do: they call whoever they are up against a racist. This usually works with blacks, who love calling someone a racist and revving up the Black Grievances Fester machine. But blacks have watched Trump’s antics through the years and they like him, just as most Americans have liked him on the tee-vee. So the usual tricks don’t work with Trump. I think more blacks are going to vote for him than have voted for any Republican in years. Many will also stay home and not vote for Hillary because she did not pick a black man to be on the ticket with her. Blacks would have liked that because blacks are unapologetically racist and color-vote for their own tribe. With no black on the ticket, why should they bother to go vote?
* Are Spanish-speakers voting for her? I still don’t understand why people who made it to this country legally and followed all the rules would want to have America flooded with more Spanish-speaking illegals. That just brings more competition for low-level jobs and depletes benefits that people already here depend on. Hillary wants open borders. I think people who benefit from the way things are now (but don’t want it to get worse) aren’t in any rush to see more of the Third World imported here.
* Are working class people voting for her? She wants to lower wages by importing more cheap labor and she clearly wants that horrific TPP trade deal that will send more factories overseas. She actively says she wants to destroy the coal industry. She does not support energy independence. If you are a working class person, why would you support her?
We could spend all day going down this list. I don’t have the energy for that today. I think you get my point. While the Lying Media screams “The election is over! The election is over!” I feel that this is just something they are doing to trick Republicans into giving up and staying home. It worked on McCain and Romney supporters. I don’t think it will work on Trump’s supporters, though, because people are just so angry.
The Lying Media don’t understand how angry everyone is. And how so much anger is directed at Hillary for all of her lies and her clearly illegal actions that she got away with. People are chanting “Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!” and they mean it. Millions of people want to see this person sent to prison…not to the White House. Since she never really gave anyone a reason to want to vote for her, people are going with their gut and voting AGAINST her.
Democrats tried to scorch the earth and depict Trump as the worst person ever…but that really only depresses Trump’s turnout. The Cocktail Party Establishmentarians won’t be voting for Trump (and will even vote for Hillary, since she’s clearly part of the Establishment)…but will the millions of people who stayed home and refused to fall in line and vote for McCain and Romney finally show up this year? If so, they would clearly vote for Trump.
Who are the people who would come out of the woodwork to excitedly vote for Hillary? Who are those people? I have a hard time imagining who that would be.
This has been such a strange election, but I think Trump’s message of “burn it all down” and “drain the swamp” resonates. I want the swamp drained and I want the corrupt Establishment burned to the ground. I have a hard time imagining who out there wants things to continue the way that they have been.
It’s Hillary’s own damn fault that she’s in the mess that she’s in and no one out there should feel any sympathy for her. She did this all to herself and it’s a tragedy that she’s not a “change” candidate when America wants or needs one.
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone