What a surreal world we live in at the moment. Not only are Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton the two candidates running for president…but by this time tomorrow we will know which one of them has been elected. It’s all so strange. I hoped at some point that it would stop being strange, but it hasn’t. I still feel like this is all one of those twisted dreams that people have in comas on tee-vee shows. I keep wondering if I am either in such a coma, or if I’m in a very special level of purgatory or suburb of Hades and this is my eternal punishment…to live in this surreal plane of existence where this is really the 2016 election.
Needless to say, this is not how anyone who supported Hillary Clinton back in 2008 thought things would end up. I pretty much side with Hillary’s advisor and consigliere, Cheryl Mills, in that I don’t think she should have ran and I would have advised her not to run (if Hillary ever cared what I thought). In my opinion, Hillary’s best shot at being president was in 2004…but she allowed the Kennedy Family to convince her to wait until 2008…and then the Kennedys backstabbed her and pushed Obama to the nomination. Hillary would have won in 2004 or 2008. But the rise of Obama and everything the Left has done under him was a giant albatross around her neck (even without all of the self-inflicted damage she caused with that email server business).
I don’t really see how Hillary is supposed to win the presidency tomorrow, but we’ll all see what happens. Feel free to come back to this post and be nasty and say “She won! You were wrong!” if she does pull this off…but I don’t see how she does that. This is coming from someone who sunk every cent he had and pretty much derailed his life to help her win in 2008. I don’t regret that effort, because I think Hillary was the best choice of anyone running in 2008 (including McCain…who, let’s be honest, is really a Democrat). Since 2008 though, I don’t like anything that Hillary Clinton has done and I’m pretty angry with her over all of it.
Sitting here and staring at all the bizarre things that keep popping up on Twitter or from WikiLeaks, here are 10 thoughts I’m having and assumptions I think it’s fair to make about tomorrow:
10. Black folks don’t hate Donald Trump and don’t think he’s a racist (which is bad for Hillary, because Democrats win when blacks successfully cry racism). I think this is one of the most fascinating things that no one talks about right now, but blacks don’t hate Trump and don’t think he’s a racist, no matter how much effort the Left has tried to invest in falsely accusing Trump of being a racist. If you remember, in 2008 the Left successfully painted John McCain as a racist, mostly because he dared to run for president against a black man. The mere fact that McCain was contesting the presidential race and was competing against Obama was all the proof anyone needed that McCain was a racist…because he was trying to stop the first black man from being president! The same thing happened in 2012 with Mitt Romney, where the Left accused Romney of being racist for trying to “take the White House away from the black man.” Also, they tried to gin up some craziness about Mormons hating blacks and not letting them be in their church. All of these accusations of racism are quickly forgotten, however, after the election is over. In 2009, the Left went back to loving McCain (because he’s the Republican they can always count on to do whatever Democrats want) and by 2013 Obama was back to golfing with guys from Bain Capital (the company that the Left painted as the most evil entity ever during the election). The Dishonest Media now loves both McCain and Romney again. The hatred directed at the Republican candidate only lasts as long as the election…and then everything defaults back to normal.
With Trump, none of the hatred worked this time and it’s fun to think about why that is. I believe it’s because Trump has been on television for so long and blacks love reality tee-vee. More black people I know watch shows like The Apprentice than I do. Most black people I know have television, which I haven’t had since 2009. Trump is someone whom blacks have always found amusing and they’ve never been taught to see as a villain. If so, his show would have lasted half a season and NBC would have canceled it. So, Trump was someone whom the Left could never paint as a racist…and thus they were not able to make blacks hate him.
I think of any politician, Trump actually likes black people and wants to legitimately help them. Our urban centers are complete ruins because of one-party Democrat rule. Black people want jobs. They want factories to come back so they can work. They want safe, decent schools. They want crime-free neighborhoods. Democrats haven’t delivered any of these things…and in fact Democrats keep wanting to bring in more Spanish-speaking people to replace blacks in various city and county jobs. If there are two people up for a position in Chicago, for instance, with one of them being black and the other being a Spanish-speaker, the City will hire the Spanish-speaker (because the people doing the hiring think blacks are trouble and the Spanish-speakers are easier to handle, especially the monolingual ones who are docile and just do as they are told). Black people are not stupid and they realize that Democrats are replacing them with Third World colonists from Mexico and Central America.
I wonder how many blacks will actually turn out to vote FOR Trump because they realize that stopping illegal immigration helps the black community. I’ve heard over and over again from blacks in Chicago that black people do not vote AGAINST someone but instead like to vote FOR a person. Hillary didn’t give blacks a reason to vote FOR her. All the energy was put into painting Trump as someone who says “mean things” or is a sexist pig, but blacks didn’t seem to care about any of that. More than a few of them believe Trump would actually do something good for them and they responded to his message that they have nothing to lose if they vote for him. I don’t think Hillary gave blacks any reason to believe their lives would be better with her in office…and none of them had any burning desire to leave the house and go vote for an old, blonde, white woman for anything.
9. Who are these people who really want more illegal immigrants to flood the country? Besides the Chamber of Commerce that wants cheap labor and Democrats in power who want the votes, who the hell wants the endless stream of uneducated, unskilled, Spanish-speakers to keep flooding the country? Black people sure don’t want that. White people — as timid and meek and quiet as they are all taught to be in this politically correct epoch — don’t want that. Gay people don’t want that. What about the Spanish-speakers already here who are eligible to vote? Do they want the country flooded with an endless stream of the worst people they left behind in the hellholes they escaped from to come here? I just have a hard time understanding who it is, exactly, who wants the US to continue to be flooded with immigrants from the Third World. Who thinks this is a good idea? The Establishment wants this because the Establishment would like the American people (as we exist now) to be eradicated and replaced with a more docile, less educated, and more easily-controlled Spanish-speaking majority. But do Americans want to be replaced like that? I know that white people have become wimpy and are scared of their own shadows. That’s a result of being comfortable and having a tee-vee in every room and living in the suburbs and having Starbucks every day. White people are scared to death of being called racist and they are terrified of the government, so they’ve basically become the Eloi from The Time Machine novel. The Morlocks are being imported by the thousands…but the Eloi are too meek to say anything about it. This is the frustrating Age of Political Correctness/National Suicide that we live in. Normally, Republicans are scared to talk about population replacement and the detriment that all this immigration has on our country…but Trump was the lone guy brave enough to speak the truth. Who are the people that would vote against him for that? I have a hard time believing that Americans will want to vote for Hillary when she flat-out states that she wants more immigration. If you are someone who doesn’t like the idea of the American people being replaced by the Third World via unchecked and unlimited immigration/colonization, then the choice is really clear that you have to vote for Trump.
8. Who are the people who really want more Muslims to be brought into the country? I’m a gay man. Muslims kill gay guys like me all over the world by throwing gays off buildings. In other places like Saudi Arabia, Muslims behead gay people. In Iran, gay men are forced to have sex change operations and be turned into women. Muslims destroy everything in their path like locusts or monsters from fairytales. Look at what the Muslims have done to France and what they are doing to Sweden and Germany. Look what Muslims colonists did in Idaho, where they raped a mentally challenged girl this year. I know that the Dishonest Media tries to keep all of this secret but I think that people spread this news over social media. I see it being shared all the time on Facebook and on Twitter. I see people talking about it in articles on entertainment sites. You should see what people say about all this on PARENTING sites. My goodness, all the moms out there in their Mommy Groups know all about every horrible thing Muslim immigrants do, wherever they do it. Hillary Clinton very clearly wants to bring in more Muslims, which to me means that she wants to increase the chances that another gay bar is going to get shot-up or bombed and more children are going to be harmed somewhere because Muslims were dropped into that small town. Islam is the great evil of our time and it gets away with destroying things and terrorizing people because Islam ingeniously masquerades as a religion. Which means out of political correctness that no one is allowed to criticize it. But in the privacy of the voting booth, who out there is really going to be voting for Hillary so she can being MORE Muslims into America? Who are those people?
7. I don’t know how much regular people paid attention to Hillary’s emails or the Clinton Foundation corruption, but I think normal folks know that Hillary did something sketchy that she shouldn’t have. Sometimes I am surprised by how little regular people know about what is going on in politics. The best analogy I can think of is comparing this to how little I know about sportsball. I am vaguely aware of sportsball happening around me and I catch a little here and there whenever someone is talking about sportsball. Clearly, I paid more attention than usual in the last few weeks as the Cubs competed (and won!) in the World Series (especially since they were up against my hometown team from Cleveland). Because of the World Series attention, I now know the first and last names of several handsome Cubs players. I know the last names of a few other less cute ones. I never bothered to learn the names of any Indians players or anyone else in sportsball at large. I know Aaron Rodgers’ name only because he’s one of the closeted gays that Taylor Swift beards for (and a gossip site I like, BlindGossip, always writes about him).
Regular people out there in the world know as much about Hillary’s emails and other scandals as I know about sportsball…which means they have a vague idea that she did something wrong, but they don’t know what, really. Honestly, it takes me a lot of effort to sift through everything that’s come out about the Clinton Foundation. Regular people are not reading all the great books like Clinton Cash or Jerome Corsi’s FANTASTIC book Partners in Crime. This is all analogous to how I’ve never seen ESPN, I’ve never read Sports Illustrated, and I know little more than the rudimentary rules of any sportsball game. Yet, I can tell you who won the World Series this year and who was the team that lost the Series this year (but I could not tell you last year’s competing teams to save my life).
It’s hard for those of us who follow politics to appreciate how little the majority of people follow politics. It’s also hard for us to gauge what information trickles down to regular folks. I think it’s fair to say that most people didn’t like Hillary Clinton when this election started. I am comfortable accepting that assumption because I worked for her 2008 campaign and regular people would tell me every day how much they hated her. Back then, they hated her because she didn’t divorce her scumbag husband. Some of them also said they hated her because she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia in the 1990s. I believe that in 2016 people still hated her for those things…but then had fresh things to hate her for. I am not kidding when I say this and I am being dead serious here: many people think Hillary killed a man named Ben Gazi. (This is similar to how a large portion of the country believes that Hillary killed Vince Foster, though they have no idea who that man was.) I heard that so many times this year that I lost count: She killed Ben Gazi! They are not sure who “Ben Gazi” is, but “he” had something to do with Syria or Egypt or Iraq and he died there…and it was all Hillary’s fault. People seem to mostly give Hillary a break on her emails because she is old and no one believes she is sophisticated enough to setup some kind of computer network on her own. They seem to figure that if Hillary got someone to do that for her then someone in the government must have said it was okay. People also think that the Secret Service is there to stop Hillary from doing anything wrong or illegal and that they watch her all day…which is strange, because the SS is there to protect her, not watch what she is doing. But, a lot of regular people assume that if Hillary was doing anything illegal that the SS would step in and stop it. This is what regular people think.
At the end of the day, I believe that most voters will walk into voting booths knowing very little about WikiLeaks except that embarrassing things were found in Hillary’s emails and the FBI looked into it and then let her off the hook. I think people feel that she did something sketchy and that the FBI chose not to go after her because she is powerful. I just don’t know how much they will hold that against her. I’ve never heard anyone say “everyone does this” or “it’s no big deal” though. My big takeaway from all this is that all of the people who hated her in 2008 probably still hate her now…and Hillary did nothing to win these people over. On top of that, there were probably many people who were neutral or apathetic towards her in 2008 who, because of “Ben Gazi” and the email server and everything else, now hate her.
Hillary did nothing in all of 2016 to make anyone love her or believe she is a transcendent and magical figure like they felt about Obama in 2008 and 2012. I don’t see how she wins the election without that kind of love when she has so much residual hatred aimed at her.
6. I don’t think regular people have made the connection that the Clinton Foundation was a money-laundering tool where the Clintons sold access to the State Department in exchange for money. This is Donald Trump’s own fault for not hammering this home enough. Look how even I talk about that email server when the real scandal should be the Clinton Foundation being used as a crime family money laundering device. It’s really clear that the Clinton Foundation has never done very much good…and that the money it raises really just makes the Clintons themselves personally rich. From what we can see in WikiLeaks, even Chelsea is in on all this. I’m personally horrified by it all and disgusted with the Clintons right now. I don’t know why they had to do any of this, but it’s pretty clear that the Clinton Foundation has not been operating as a real charity but instead has been a money-printing device for the Clintons. It’s also really clear that the Clintons exploited Haiti and that Hillary shamelessly chased after Muslim money in exchange for State Department favors. This also explains why Hillary looks the other way when Muslims kill gays all over the world: she wants those Islamic millions so she allows gays to be persecuted. And that makes me sick.
It is really obvious to anyone who pays any attention to all of this that the Clinton Foundation is going to, at some point, be raided as a criminal enterprise and that a lot of people are going to go jail. I think it’s clear that before he leaves office that Obama is going to pardon the Clintons, including Chelsea probably, and all of their aides and enablers. Democrats will never want the Clinton Foundation to be properly investigated. The whole thing needs to be shut down and all future First Families need to be barred from creating any kind of similar Foundation after they leave the White House. Never again can a criminal enterprise like this be allowed to flourish. It is like something out of a Godfather movie or the tee-vee show The Sopranos. How in the hell was this allowed to happen?
5. All of the crazy things that keep coming out about the Clintons has made people who never believed the conspiracy theories before suddenly think that there really is something wrong with them. I have to admit that I used to think people were crazy when they would talk about the Clintons murdering people. For years, I would roll my eyes when people would insist that Hillary personally murdered Vince Foster…but when that kid Seth Rich was murdered this year around the time that WikiLeaks was starting up, I crossed over into believing that, YES, the Clintons are involved at some level in killing all these people. I don’t know WHY they wanted former Commerce Secretary Ron Brown killed, but I’m pretty sure that the Clintons had Brown’s plane crash back in the 1990s. I also think it’s likely that he did have a bullet put into his head in the wreckage, to make sure he was dead. All of the people who mysteriously die right as they are about to testify against the Clintons clearly didn’t kill themselves or succumb to tragic accidents. They were murdered. I wonder now if John F. Kennedy Jr. really died in an accident in his small plane…or if he too was taken out because he got in the Clintons’ way. Remember that in 1999 he was looking to run for the Senate in 2000, but Hillary wanted that seat in New York. Then JFK Jr. died and the path opened up for Hillary. That was pretty convenient. Was it a coincidence…or was it Arkancide? At this point, I view the Clintons as a crime family and a cartel. I don’t see them as a lovable former First Family. I see them as ruthless people who leave bodies in their wake. And I am someone who spent more than a year of my life trying to get them back into the White House in 2008. If I feel this way about them now because of all the WikiLeaks and other revelations, then how do regular people feel about them at this point (especially people who hated them to begin with)?
4. Does Donald Trump being tacky matter to people, or do they see him as someone who actually achieved things and built something? This is something I’ve struggled with when it comes to the Trumps: I do think they are tacky and garish. But, frankly, I think all those reality stars are tacky and garish. I wish that Trump didn’t cover everything in gold. I wish that his sons didn’t hunt leopards on safari. I wish that Melania had written her own speech at the Convention in Cleveland. A lot about the Trumps screams Real Housewives or Kardashians. But, Americans LOVE the Real Housewives and Kardashians and reality stars. While I’ve never known anyone with as much money as the Trumps, I’ve known some pretty rich people and they are all tacky as hell. The rich people I know in Chicago live in big McMansions in the suburbs and their homes are full of tacky gold junk too, just like the inside of Trump Tower (though on a more modest, suburban scale). I don’t think regular people are turned off by any of the Trumps’ garishness and tackiness. Black people, in fact, LOVE IT. Have you seen the inside of black people’s homes, especially ones that have a little bit of money? It’s ALL GOLD and marble and statues of lions with big testicles and all that. That’s another reason why I think black people will vote for Trump, come to think of it: he’s not a stuffy rich white person like Romney was. Trump is tacky in the way that black people would be tacky if they could afford all that gold. A lot of poor white people who’ve never had money look at everything Trump and think it is classy because it is expensive. And because Trump has been on the tee-vee for so long, people have this impression of him being a big success and his tackiness being what rich people are supposed to be like. And they all love it. People know that Trump has skyscrapers and hotels and casinos and other things, because every season of The Apprentice involved him building some new thing. People like that. And they like him. I think they will vote for him when they would never have considered voting for Romney.
3. The #NeverTrump people are few and irrelevant. Back in 2008, I was part of the PUMA (Party Unity My Ass) movement…Democrats who left the party after the DNC stole the nomination from Hillary Clinton. The DNC rigged the 2008 race as much as it rigged the 2016 race…only back in 2008 it was rigged against (not for) Hillary. The Obama campaign used Alinsky Methods on all us Hillary supporters…and we still have the scars and wounds to prove it. I will never forget or forgive the Obama people for what they did to all of us who supported Hillary in 2008. I will never in my life vote for another Democrat as a result of what was done to us. I could not stand John McCain (but I loved Sarah Palin and still do to this day) and it was hard to vote for him (so I voted for Sarah Palin for VP and was thrilled with that). In 2012, I was disgusted that the GOP Establishment got its way and selected Mitt Romney, because it was his turn to be the nominee. Clearly, Obama should not have been given a second term so I would have voted for whoever the GOP put up against him. I was voting AGAINST Obama. In 2016, I would have voted for whoever the Republican running this year was because, frankly, I don’t see myself ever voting for a Democrat ever again. I was not expecting to find someone exciting to vote FOR, however. Trump’s run the kind of campaign that I always wanted to see: he has been the total opposite of milquetoast mayonnaise. He has made the GOP Establishment positively apoplectic. I have loved every minute of it. He says the things that people have been YEARNING to hear someone say for years, if not decades. He has been the Bullworth candidate that I had hoped to see at least once in my lifetime.
I don’t understand people like Ben Shapiro, Erik Erikson, Brad Thor, and that Allahpundit guy over at HotAir who have been aggressively trying to elect Hillary Clinton just so Donald Trump would lose. I don’t know why they would want to put a Democrat into the White House. In my opinion, if you are that upset about who your party picked to be the nominee and you feel that you can no longer be part of that party, you need to come out and say that and then openly work for the other side. I did that in 2008 as a PUMA: I was so disgusted with the way that the Democrat Party operated in the primaries that I left the party (officially on 5/31/08) and I never looked backed. I became a Democrat for McCain first and then quickly became a Republican. I was open about all of this.
In my opinion, Shapiro, Erikson, Thor, Allahpundit and all the rest of these guys need to just say that they are Democrats now and that they want Hillary Clinton to win…just as in 2008 I switched sides from Democrat to Republican and wanted McCain/Palin to win that year. All of these guys clearly want Clinton/Kaine to prevail tomorrow, but they don’t own up to it. Instead, they do sneaky and underhanded things just to undermine and malign Trump. I don’t think that’s fair or decent of them. And I hope there are serious consequences for all of them in the days, months, and years to come. I don’t think anyone who wants Trump to win tomorrow should ever buy another book from any of those guys. Let them sell their books to Democrats (and see how many buy them).
2. Can Hillary Clinton win the states that depend on large black and Millennial turnout when blacks and Millennials just aren’t into her? This is the thing I am really fascinated by: can Hillary win states that Democrats usually win when she’s up against Trump, whom blacks do not hate…AND at the same time Millennials are all pissed off about Bernie Sanders. On Facebook, lots of gay people I know still bitch and moan about Bernie Sanders being screwed over in the rigged primaries. Instead of posting hateful things about Trump and wishing he was dead (all the usual things that gays do to a Republican candidate), these people just moan about and pine for Bernie. It’s the weirdest thing. At Halloween, I saw black people walking around dressed like Donald Trump…and it wasn’t a joke or a protest or anything. Just a fun costume. Someone told me that Camille Paglia (or someone like that) said in an interview that she knew Trump would win when she saw Diamond & Silk for the first time (Trump’s hilarious black female supporters). Romney and McCain didn’t have anyone like Diamond & Silk because black people never warmed up to Romney and McCain. Trump has all kinds of gay supporters too, especially since he says he will stop the importation of Muslims into the country…the very Muslims who want to kill gay people. All of this combines to form an interesting variable that never existed in 2008 or 2012. Different factions of the Left that are supposed to lockstep blind vote for Democrats and hate Republicans with a passion don’t feel that way this year. For one thing, they don’t hate Trump the way they were taught to hate McCain and Romney. But, on top of that the GOP Establishment hates Trump…so they made Trump look like he is an outsider, third party candidate.
The “He’s the enemy of our enemy” mentality has kicked in. Gays, blacks, Millennials, and other Democrat identity blocs see the GOP Establishment hate Trump and they realize that Trump is not really a Republican. He is something else. Something they don’t know how to automatically hate. Will they go vote for him? Maybe not…but they aren’t racing to the polls to vote AGAINST him the way they voted AGAINST McCain and Romney. This is all unprecedented.
There is no social stigma for a black, gay, or Millennial to say they are voting for Trump because everyone can say it is to teach the Democrats a lesson over what they did to Bernie Sanders. Other people are openly voting for Jill Stein (I think that’s her name), of the Green Party. Instead of being attacked for throwing their votes away, the people doing that are being APPLAUDED by many I see on Facebook. It’s all so very strange. Unprecedented.
I don’t see how Hillary wins with all this going on. I don’t see how she pulls the numbers she needs out of big cities and college towns if all this is happening when Obama barely won in many states with all the cylinders firing for him.
1. Does George Soros and Dominion Voting have enough voter fraud power to bring Hillary the numbers she needs…and can they get away with it this year? I believe firmly that American elections are rigged for the most part. I am not completely sure how they are rigged, but I think it’s largely to do with something that photo IDs would prevent. This is why Democrats fight so hard against photo IDs. There’s something about having to show a photo ID at a polling place that Democrats know would collapse the voter fraud system they have in place. I think it’s either that Democrats have people come in and vote as other people (who never vote, but are registered) or Democrats successfully register illegals to vote…and they would not be able to do so if they were required to show a photo ID. Whatever’s happening, the photo ID is the holy water that Democrats don’t want tossed onto their scheme.
I also believe that George Soros wouldn’t invest in electronic voting machines unless he could do something to them to rig elections because George Soros is a super villain and this is the kind of thing he does. Soros funds all kinds of organizations that tackle different angles independently, all with the goal of rigging elections for Democrats. This is all these people do. And they are good at it. They are out there, spending Soros’ money, working to push far-Left candidates into office so Soros’ agenda can be fulfilled. I do not understand why the CIA or MI6 in the UK or Mossad in Israel do not do something about George Soros. He might possibly be the most evil person on the planet at the moment. I wish every day that someone would explain to me why he’s allowed to continue doing what he has been openly doing for years. He must really have the blackmailing goods on very powerful people to be untouchable like this. He is Al Capone but on the global scale.
My big question is whether Soros can pull off a win for Hillary. The Dishonest Media is all in for her and they will do everything they can tomorrow to call the election early for her. What shenanigans will Soros be up to?
What part did handing the Internet over to the UN have to play in the election? Notice that Obama insisted that happen before the votes were counted. Is that part of Soros’ plan somehow? I wish Ian Fleming was still alive so he could maybe get inside Soros’ head. All sorts of strange things have been happening in recent years that feel that they were all part of a bigger scheme…which feels like they were leading up to tomorrow and this election.
What surprises does the world’s premiere super villain have in store for us all on November 8th, 2016?
I close with this thought that my friend Reba expressed to me back in 2012, which I pull out every time I feel exasperated by the surreality of our world today:
© 2016, Kevin DuJan. All rights reserved.
Help HillBuzz by Shopping Amazon
I look forward to your comments. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Please do not complain about your comment not yet showing up
- Stay on topic of the article ("This is OT, but..." = bad!)
- I will STING if you troll, spam, bait, swear or attack someone