[Click above to embiggen: photo going around social media of SWAT Team members deployed on rooftops during Chicago Pride 2016]
I don’t know how I feel about this. On the one hand, it’s great the SWAT Team (as social media dubbed them…but they could be Sheriff’s deputies or Illinois State Police, I can’t tell) was deployed to rooftops during Chicago’s Pride Parade…but at the same time it’s sad that a “SWAT Team” has to be deployed to rooftops for any parade or supposedly fun event. They aren’t working crowd control from up there. They are looking for terrorists from up there.
The fact that a SWAT Team saw a need to be deployed in rooftops at the 2016 Chicago Gay Pride Parade means there was belief at some level that they thought something could happen at the parade. Or else their deployment would have been a waste of resources on a muggy, hot summer Sunday (with overtime pay).
This should be a wake-up call to the gay community at large. Orlando doesn’t appear to be something that the authorities view as a once-in-a-lifetime-and-will-never-happen-again-event. If they are putting SWAT Teams up on roofs, then they believe there’s a need for them. They don’t just do that for fun or to create photo ops.
It still seems like Muslims are smart enough not to attack two gay events/locations so close together. They will wait a while before doing anything else aimed at gays. The pattern is always that they do something murderous and awful to freak everyone out, then they lie low and take advantage of the opportunity to pimp the media for “Islam is the religion of peace and anyone who disagrees is guilty of a thoughtcrime!’ propaganda time.
Muslims are patient, with long-term plans and goals and strategies dictated in the middle ages that work remarkably well today (so long as they slow-boil their frogs and creep gradually to power, never moving quickly enough to raise alarm that turns to action against them). Their’s is a patient ideology of global conquest. Sadly, our society is complacent and amnesiac and too willing to give Muslims a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and umpteenth chance. What’s best about America, this trusting belief that evil doesn’t really exist, is probably what will kill us.
Importing adherents from a backwards, bigoted, hateful, homophobic death cult ideology into a nation that has finally given acceptance and normalcy to gay people is the stupidest thing the Left has done in a very long time (and that’s saying something). The more Muslim colonists who are brought here, the more likely another Muslim attack on gays will be. That math is pretty simple.
It’s nice that the SWAT Team was looking out for us today at the Pride Parade…but wouldn’t it be even nicer if no one had to look out for us because no one was trying to kill us?
Or, at the very least, if we lived in a country that could talk openly about the monsters in our midst and how they have refused to assimilate and leave hatred behind them when they come to our shores (to plot to do us harm)?
Once upon a time, “Pride” was a big deal for us gays that straight people could never understand. It was a rainbow-colored holiday on the calendar as emotional and full of meaning as Christmas or Thanksgiving (or at least Whitney Houston’s Birthday). These days, Pride has degenerated into an ugly mess, here in Chicago at least, where the police threaten to crack skulls and beat people into comas if they step out of line (and fine you $1,000 if they suspect you have any rum in that Coke can you are carrying around). What once was special has been turned into a crime-riddled powder keg ready to explode every summer. It is only a matter of time before this ends in bloodbath.
Ten years ago, Pride brought with it a sense of empowerment and, well, pride and the air was filled with as much hopes and dreams and love and acceptance as rainbow confetti and balloons. These days, everyone’s just relieved if no one is murdered and Muslims don’t pick this as the year they set off a bomb and obliterate us on Pride Sunday (in a city with two large radical mosques that preach the sort of anti-Israel, anti-Gay, pro-shariah garbage that the Left conveniently overlooks and allows to fester so close to Chicago).
Here are 5 reasons why Pride Parades in general are obsolete in 2016 and why the one in Chicago, in particular, should be retired.
1. We’re here, we’re queer, and everyone is used to it. There was a time when the Pride Parade was a way of bravely coming out of the shadows and joining a crowd of other gays and feeling a sense of belonging…which then gave people the courage to stand up and be who they really were. These days, the only people who really care if you are gay are Muslims who put you in their crosshairs to massacre you. Just about the only people who are any sort of threat to gay people any more are Muslims (but the Left won’t let you talk about that). Muslims are the only people in the planet who are committed to killing gays at the moment, and they do this all the time in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Libya, you name it. If there’s ululating happening anywhere in a five mile radius, gays are being tossed off the roof or being beheaded nearby. If Pride Parades want to regain relevance, they should be focused on calling out Islam for the bigoted, backwards, medievalist hate-filled ideology that it really is. That would be something to be proud of: if gay people stood up and loudly told the Left to stop enabling Islam and stop willfully ignoring the evil things that Muslims regularly do to gays.
2. Since DADT ended and gay marriage spread across the land, what’s the point of Pride? For years, Pride was about petitioning the government for change and redress of grievances and gay people coming together on the last Sunday of June to loudly call for equal rights. For the most part, this was an admirable push for basic civil rights. One of the few regrets I have in life is that I never had the chance to serve in the military because of Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell. I knew I was gay and DADT created a bizarre scenario where serving my country was put off-limits to me. I would have been so proud and honored to enlist in the Marines and wear my country’s uniform and do my duty, but it was decided that guys like me weren’t wanted and weren’t good enough. I had to respect that back in the 1990s, but I am glad that young gay men who wish to serve with honor and valor have the opportunity to do so. As for gay marriage, I still wish the state wasn’t in the “marriage” business at all and that our culture had a clearer distinction between religious ceremonies and the sacrament of marriage and civil unions administered by the state. Any two consenting adults should be able to join together in a civil union contract…but I’ve never thought that should be called a “marriage” for anyone. A marriage is what happens in a church or synagogue or other temple or building of religious worship and involves sacraments and traditions thousands of years old. There is no gay equivalent of that for two guys or two women and I don’t think there needs to be. I am against any pressure to be heteronormative and for gay guys or lesbians to be forced uncomfortably into predetermined roles like straight people are when their miniature likenesses appear atop those wedding cakes. But, in terms of equal rights and things that gay people were not allowed to do just because we are gay, all that has been settled now. Gays can serve openly in the military now. Gays can get married now. Gays are protected in the workplace by the EEOC. Gays are protected under Fair Housing guidelines. Again, the only places in the world where gays do not have equal rights are in Muslim countries, Russia, and parts of the Third World. Since the Left won’t allow Islam to be condemned at Pride Parades, there’s nothing left to petition about or shout from atop parade floats. Have you noticed the strangeness of a giant push being made for transgender-this or transgender-that lately? It’s because gays ran out of things to shout about! There are far too many organizations that were formed (when they were needed) back in the days of protesting DADT and demanding marriage equality. Those organizations didn’t fold up and retire when those battles were won. They have staff. They have offices. They need things to do. Hence, the big pop culture push to bring men humming Shania Twain songs (who today feel like a woman) into the girls’ changing rooms. When this is the most pressing issue that gay people are caterwauling about, you know that equality has been fully achieved and Pride no longer has a political purpose worth continuing.
3. Grindr and social media destroyed gay bar culture and the bars are irrelevant now too. This has been an interesting phenomenon to watch, but in the last five years there have been a surprising number of famous gay bars that have had to close down all over the country. Many of the bars here in Chicago are hanging by a thread. They aren’t closing because people are retiring or selling them off and many don’t hold any sort of goodbye event, like gay bars always used to have back in the day if a local icon was scheduled to shutter. Here in Chicago, a bar will be open one week and then it’s boarded up the next and no one wants to talk about why. But, if you go out these days you will notice that it’s not crowded like it was five or ten years ago. The people who still go to bars are mostly 35 and up, because they were the last generation that came of age in the bar culture…before bar culture was replaced with Grindr and other hookup apps. Millennial gays and younger figured out they don’t have to drop $40 on a night out where they are not guaranteed to meet someone to hookup with. They see gay bars as the expensive middlemen…when they can just cut that part of the evening out and find someone on Grindr to have sex with. Let’s not kid ourselves that most of these guys were ever looking to date or meet someone meaningful. Grindr makes life so much easier on them…but so much harder on the bar owners who once owned gold mines in the form of gay bars. Before social media apps, all gay guys had were the bars…where they would drop large sums of money each week while flirting, checking other guys out, and trying to hookup. No one will admit we’re in an economic Depression as long as a Democrat is in office (and certainly not when that Democrat is the historic and unprecedented and is-not-allowed-to-ever-be-criticised Barack Obama), so contributing to the emptiness in the bars is the fact that even gay guys don’t have as much disposable income as they used to have. But, really, the thrifty social media economy that fueled the rise of Uber and AirBnB (two other wildly popular apps with gays) has taken a big punch at the gay bars because it offers an alternative to guys who want to hookup instead of spending so much money on drinks and taking the chance that they won’t meet anyone on any given night. If they strike out on Grindr, they are striking out at home, drinking beer from the store, watching Project Runway or RuPaul’s Drag Race or whatever. And Grindr never closes. It’s always open. It is to gay bars what Uber is to cabs and AirBnB is to hotel rooms. It is clearly the future and there is nothing bar owners can do about it.
4. Coming out is no longer a big deal for Millennials or Generation-Z and likely won’t ever be a big deal ever again. I have mixed feelings about this, because while I am thrilled that younger gays get to come out in high school (or sooner) and that society has advanced to a point where absolutely no one is allowed to commit the thoughtcrime of giving them a hard time, I would never trade coming out in the 1990s for anything. The taboo of being gay but only a handful of people knowing it and gay bars being these special places that were sort of hidden and in the background made everything so mysterious and intriguing and sexy. Back then, there was still a fear of a gay bar being raided and police harassing you for being there. In 2016, if police did anything like that the class action lawsuits that would follow would be staggering. Gay bars today no longer have discreet pink lightbulbs over plain black windowless doors hinting at their existence. Today gay bars have giant fishbowl windows so everyone walking by can see all the fun that used to be happening in there until people discovered Grindr and stopped drinking there. Being gay is not as big of a deal anymore and announcing you are gay is no longer something that makes people faint or gives anyone heart attacks. Again, this is all really great for young gays because they get to have something closer to a “normal” life and get to start dating as teens (and not having to wait until they move away and go to college). Developmentally, I am sure this is much healthier for them than it was for those of us in earlier generations who had to be closeted. Gay Millennials and teens also don’t face the sort of exile-into-the-phantom-zone that Gen-Xers and older faced. This is especially obvious at Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other holidays…because the bars will still be full of older gays who are not welcome at home (and so the bar became their home during the holidays) but the younger gays will be nowhere to be found. Where are they? At home! With their parents who love and accept them and invite their boyfriends over for Christmas! That is such an alien concept to those of us who came out in the 1990s or early 2000s. It means that this new younger generation of gays gets to have the best of both worlds: they get to be who they really are and be open about it but they also get to stay part of their families, who love them no matter what. Which is amazing…but it means that the Island of Misfit Toys and Lost Boys of NeverNeverLand is not being restocked with a new generation of recruits, since younger guys don’t need bar culture and the “gay community” to find a place of belonging anymore. They get to never feel like they don’t belong, which makes the purpose of Pride alien to them.
5. It really is no longer safe to go to Pride Parades. I hate to break this to you, but it’s true. In Chicago at least. The media lies about this and tries to hide the crime statistics, but there’s a great website here in Chicago (CWBChicago) that pays attention to everything that goes on in Boystown…and tracks the muggings, knifings, shootings, etc. that happen where gay men (and sometimes lesbians, though no one seems to mess with lesbians much) are victims. And political correctness prevents anyone in the “gay community” from identifying who the criminals are that prey on gay people. It’s a serious issue where it is Black-on-Gay (or Black-on-Rainbow) crime but it will never stop because the police seem paralyzed by political correctness to ever address it. There’s a more likely than not chance that if you go to a Pride Parade in Chicago you will have at least one thing stolen, whether it is your phone or your wallet or cash from your pocket, etc. If you linger past dark and decide to have a few drinks with friends before stumbling home, there’s a very good chance you will be followed by “youths” from the Southside who will mug you, beat you, or even kill you…because you are a gay person who very stupidly thought that Pride was still your day. You have not yet realized that Pride is one of the many “easy pickings” days when toughened thugs set out for Boystown knowing they can hunt and rob with impunity. These are not hate crimes because the “youths” who engage in these muggings and robberies are not specifically targeting gays because they hate gays…it’s more that they are predators who know that on these “Pride” occasions there will be an unlimited number of victims in a place where police are afraid of addressing the problem and truly policing those “youth.” Political correctness wins again! Hooray for diversity!
As I write this, the Pride Parade is in full swing here in Chicago. I can hear it from where I’m sitting but I don’t care about going anywhere near it. I used to love Pride, but I don’t love what it’s become. I wish I had taken home movies of Pride Parades back in the late-90s and even the first few years I lived here in Chicago a decade ago. Back then, Pride was about running into old friends, giving hugs with tears in your eyes that you were so happy (and proud!) to see everyone out and about. In 2016, if anyone hugs you then you had best check your pockets to make sure your wallet and phone are still there.
Without a real purpose or a true cause that matters and is actually valid, Pride has just been slipping downhill into nothing more than a big opportunity for thugs to come out and steal from drunk gay people. Even the suburbanites who used to come into town once a year to shout “Oh…My…God!” and “Lookit that!” or ask “Why don’t they have any clothes on???” now avoid Pride because they don’t see the point anymore either. No one I know goes to the Pride Parade anymore (yet, every year it’s more packed than ever!). Maybe people are getting something out of it that I don’t get or maybe Millennials see something in it that’s unique to them.
The second last weekend of June, Chicago puts on “Pride Fest” which is a street festival in Boystown and then the first weekend of August we have “Market Days,” which is the second street festival in Boystown. Both are still a lot of fun. In my opinion, the Pride Parade should be discontinued and Pride Fest should move to the last weekend in June and whatever money was spent on the Parade should instead go to throwing one incredibly safe and secure festival with fantastic bands and amazing food and a good time for everyone under the rainbow.
Since we have nothing valid left to march for (but we are unwilling to collectively march against the murderous ignorance of Islam), why do we still need a parade that’s become obsolete and nothing but a ghost of its former self?
Megan Fox and I have been covering political events in the southwestern Chicago suburbs for the last few years and one of my favorite places is Tinley Park. The people in Tinley are incredible and have a rich history that they showcase at their History Museum and Historical Society. It is well worth your time to visit.
Tinley Park is unique in the Chicago area because the people there don’t put up with terrible government. I love that about them. They are the only people in Chicago I’ve come across who aren’t scared of standing up against elected officials when they do wrong and booting people out of office even if they’ve been on the board forever. Tinley Park is now a pretty well-off suburb, but its roots are as a hardscrabble farming community where people banded together, worked hard, and survived and thrived against the odds. That fighting spirit remains. Tinley residents are some of the best friends you will ever make in Chicagoland and they remind me a lot of the great people I grew up with in Cleveland, especially the western suburbs like Parma, Parma Heights, etc. If you aren’t from Ohio that means nothing to you, I am sure, but it was remarkable for me to finally find people in Chicago who had the same spirit as people back home (because people in Illinois tend to be so beaten-down and hobbled by government and scared of their own shadows, but no one in Ohio and no one in Tinley are like that).
Tinley is a short Metra train ride from the city, with a gorgeous train station that has a coffee shop (with a model train running overhead inside!) and an observation tower and a quaint downtown with several restaurants (try the Taco Pizza at Ed & Joe’s in the old Columbia Hotel building diagonal from the train station on Oak Park Avenue). From May to October there is also an outdoor art show where local residents paint themed benches (this year’s theme was Story Book Characters). On weekends, you can buy an $8 unlimited ride pass from Metra that’s good for Saturday and Sunday and you can ride any Metra line with that. So, if you wanted to check out Tinley Park on Saturday, you could do that…and then on Sunday you could ride another Metra line out to the Botanic Gardens or somewhere else like that. Or go somewhere else on Saturday (like one of the forest preserves you can access off the Mokena train stop) and on Sunday checkout the Tinley Park History Museum.
That weekend Metra $8 pass is a really great way to see more of Chicago than just the city itself. There are multiple Metra stations and lines that go all sorts of places. You can spend all day riding the train to different stops, walking around, checking things out. Tinley Park is located on the Rock Island line that leaves from the LaSalle street station downtown.
I was blown away by Tinley’s history museum. Megan and I spent several hours there, looking at all of their displays (which range from prehistoric and native times to the early settlers and then through the Civil War and World War II and beyond). There’s a whole room dedicated to the various festivals like Octoberfest and the Irish Parade that they have in Tinley. If you enjoy history, particularly Illinois local history, you really should check this place out. Admission is free, as the museum is part of the Tinley Park Park District’s offerings. The volunteers who staff the museum are some of the nicest people I ever met too and they love talking about the history of their town.
The museum is located in two buildings that are a short walk from the train station at Oak Park Avenue in Tinley. You literally cannot miss them; one is a big white church and the other is a building that looks like a school house with a large totem pole out front. When the museum is open, there are signs posted around the train station letting you know it’s open. Watch the video that Megan and I made for Story Time Digital Media and check out a preview of the museum for yourself!
The museum operates on Wednesdays (10am-2pm) and then on the first Sunday of every month (1pm-3pm). They are also open on the second Thursday of every month (6pm-8pm).
6727 West 174th Street, Box 325
Tinley Park, IL 60477
I’m glad someone out there is talking about this…because Mia Love as Vice President would cause the Democrat Party to literally come apart at the seams and collapse in ruin.
She is exactly the VP that would cause maximum damage to the Left in 2016. She’s smart, engaging, and full of life and patriotism. A black female VP candidate on the ticket would give a lot of Bernie Sanders supporters an excuse to either stay home or to vote for Love for VP (with the excuse that they wanted to make history and elect the first black female Vice President).
It’s shocking how many of those in the Bernie crowd want such an excuse not to vote for Hillary, as they view her as the establishment. This has been fascinating because a lot of the love they had for Obama in 2008 can now be seen in retrospect as that they did not view him as the establishment. Hillary Clinton has been saddled with “she’s the establishment!” and that appears to never go away.
On both sides of the political aisle, people don’t want any more establishment. We’re in a unique period of history here. The zeitgeist is very much against “more of the same.” Allegedly, Hillary is looking at one of those Castro brothers as her VP…because Democrats want to pander to Hispanics (hispander, in portmanteau). There’s a big rift between blacks and Hispanics that Democrats don’t like talking about. The flood of Spanish-speaking colonists from the Third World has hurt black communities over the last 8 years, as these new arrivals take jobs and services that used to be reserved for blacks in big cities like Chicago. There is a powder keg of tensions that will one day be set off by some spark, as black people grow angrier and angrier about what Hispanics are taking from them.
If the GOP ran a black female VP, there would be a lot of black Democrats either sitting home or voting for Trump/Love.
Just look how awesome that would be on bumper stickers: Trump/Love
It’s also really smart marketing, since Democrats always attack a Republican candidate with pure, unadulterated hatred and accuse the Republican of being the most evil thing ever (until the next election, when THAT person is anointed the most evil person ever). To have a running mate whose name is actually LOVE would be pretty remarkable for Trump from a brand management perspective.
The word LOVE would be everywhere associated with him.
And on top of that, he’d have one of the smartest and most energizing people in all of Congress on his team…a woman who is a future president herself.
I really hope the Trump campaign does this. Because Trump/Love could give the establishment the reckoning that it deserves. I don’t think Hillary would have a counter for this. Adding one of those Castro brothers to her ticket just solidifies that electing her means massive importation of more colonists from south of the border to flood every US city with Spanish-speakers. She could at the last minute bring in Corey Booker to try to save the black vote for Democrats, but people have had a secretly-gay black man at the center of national politics and are ready for a change. Running Obama 2.0 in the form of Booker is not a smart move.
Trump/Love could decimate the Democrats in ways that no one in the media would ever see coming. It would be fantastic.
If you thought this election was the biggest rollercoaster in US politics in history, just wait until Democrats realize they are losing the BLACK VOTE because Trump ingenuously gave them the perfect opening to vote Republican for the first time in many decades.
By selecting Mia Love as his VP, Trump would not only win the election in a landslide but would permanently alter the course of US history, showing blacks that they will be better off as a community no longer lockstep voting with Democrats who have largely abandoned them for Spanish-speakers.
There’s been another bizarre development in the saga of Chester Siniawski, a man who is being held against his will at the Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH), where his wife and hospice staff purposely have kept food and water from him according to his family members.
The latest twist is that visitors who have come to see Chester report that JACH employees lie and claim that Chester cannot swallow, which is part of the excuse they appear to be giving for not feeding Chester. Video taken of Chester contradicts JACH claims, however, as you can clearly see that Chester can indeed swallow and can communicate.
Visitors also report that Chester is begging to go to rehab and to exercise so he can get better and recover from his stroke. The JACH and Chester’s wife Marian want Chester not to recover and for him to die instead of going to rehab, according to family members and people who have visited Chester and are horrified by what is being done to him.
At this point, the JACH is financially motivated in Chester’s death, since if he would be allowed to leave the facility and recover there is little doubt that Chester will sue the JACH for what the staff did to him in depriving him of food and water according to desperate pleas for help made by family members who, since April, have been trying to save Chester’s life while the JACH attempted to snuff it out.
Will County Judge Allen has issued what appears to be an unconstitutional gag order on the Siniawski family, preventing them from speaking out about what’s happening to Chester and how his health is progressing. I’ve never heard of a judge gagging a family and not allowing them to speak in public about the health of a relative. That seems to be a clear First Amendment violation made by an out of control judge.
Questions are also now being raised about whether or not Judge Allen should have recused himself from this case, as people familiar with Will County court proceedings have come forward and stated that Judge Allen appears to have a friendly relationship with at least one doctor who works at the JACH. Typically, if a judge knows someone who works at a facility and a case involving that facility comes before his bench, the judge recuses himself as it is inappropriate for a judge to hear a case where he has a personal familiarity with one of the parties. Judge Allen did not recuse himself…and then went on to order the Siniawski family be gagged like this is Saudi Arabia or the Soviet Union and not the United States.
Visitors who have seen Chester recently also report that the latest drama involves a “Swallow Test” that the JACH appears to be trying to prevent from happening. Since JACH staff claim that Chester cannot swallow (which is a lie, as video reveals), the court-appointed guardian for Chester asked that a Swallow Test be administered. But, when the test was supposed to be given, Chester was asleep (conveniently enough for the JACH). This is similar to how when the police wanted to come to visit Chester to check on his well-being the JACH staff decided that was the perfect time to pump him full of a toxic dose of morphine and other drugs similar to the ones that killed Michael Jackson. When police arrived, Chester was unable to speak and was unresponsive, just as the JACH needed him to be so that he could not tell the police that he wanted to live and wanted to be move to rehab and get better. When the police left, no doubt the ghouls working at the Joliet Area Community Hospice breathed a sigh of relief, since their plan succeeded and the massive dose of drugs they injected into Chester did the trick and kept him from being awake or alert enough to beg authorities to save his life.
So, it is hard to believe that the JACH didn’t do something to Chester to delay that Swallow Test, since proving he can swallow removes any ability for the JACH to continue starving Chester. Again, when Chester is finally liberated from this hospice of horrors and is able to tell the story of what was done to him I believe that he and his family will file a major lawsuit against everyone involved in starving him and withholding water from him and trying to end his life when he wanted to live.
A man who has a stroke and can speak and move and swallow and drink protein shakes is not someone who should be euthanized when he wants to go to rehab, exercise, and get better. Chester is a prime witness in all of this, so his survival could very likely mean the destruction of the Joliet Area Community Hospice. It is no wonder that the ghouls who run that place and work there are so desperate to get Chester into a coffin (instead of a rehab facility). If Chester makes it to rehab and recovers, it’s over for those ghouls and they know it.
In my opinion, the JACH needs to be shut down and staff there need to charged with attempted murder for what the Siniawski family reported they did to Chester. In Illinois, the withholding of food, water, or other life-sustaining materials for the purpose of starving someone to death is murder. People working at the JACH are under the mindset that “death is better” but that’s not for them to decide. When a man wants to live, even if he may have to live in a wheelchair, then ghouls working at the Joliet Area Community Hospice are not allowed to overrule him and just kill him because that would be more convenient for them and for his wife.
I remind you that Chester is not a hospice patient but is instead a man who is being held in the JACH against his will as a resident of the private facility. Chester’s wife Marian is reportedly paying $250/day out of pocket to keep Chester in that facility against his wishes. Chester is not receiving medical care at the facility because he is not a patient. This is another loophole the JACH is using as a way of killing him, as staff then say “since he’s not a patient, we’re not making sure he eats or drinks because we only do that for patients and he’s not a patient, he’s a resident.”
Chester Siniawski is a man struggling to live in a hellish limbo, caught between being a “resident” and a “patient” where in reality he is the JACH’s prisoner. The best thing for everyone would be for Chester to be moved to a hospital where competent and professional people with souls and ethics could look after Chester and nurse him back to health. Once healed and strengthened, Chester should then be move to a rehab facility where he could rebuild his muscles and recover from his stroke and regain his mobility.
If he continues to be kept at the JACH, there is no doubt that the staff there will kill him, since a living and breathing and recovered Chester very likely becomes a plaintiff in the future in a massive lawsuit against that hospice of horrors. The ghouls working at the JACH clearly don’t want that…hence all of these bizarre twists where something new is done to continue keeping food from a man who is shown clearly on video being able to swallow.
Judge Allen seems to have sided with the JACH (and whoever he knows there and is friendly with) in trying to prevent people from seeing video of Chester. The Judge ordered that no new video be taken of Chester, which seems to be a First Amendment violation because doesn’t Chester have the right to speak to the world via video and tell everyone that he wants to live? How can a judge prevent a man from being able to speak to the public and beg for his life?
Why can’t Amnesty International do something about this, since they routinely go to North Korea or Thailand to make sure that prisoners have a voice and are able to speak and tell the world they want to live.
When did a judge in Will County, Illinois become so similar to despots in North Korea and Thailand, where men are locked away and they can no longer communicate their desire to live via video?
How you can help
1. Support the Siniawski family’s GoFundMe page. Donations have dropped off considerably since Judge Allen slapped that gag order onto the family and they can no longer provide updates. Also, it appears that people are afraid of Judge Allen and have stopped donating because they fear that Judge Allen will retaliate against them in some way for donating to the Siniawski family.
2. If you have visited Chester Siniawski, please contact me and let me know what you have seen, heard, and observed at the Joliet Area Community Hospice. You may remain anonymous. The family members are not allowed to speak to media per Judge Allen’s draconian violation of the First Amendment, but his gag order would not apply to other visitors who are not family members. So if you have been to the JACH and have witnessed the ghouls there doing anything to harm or try to kill Chester, please let me know.
3. If you know anyone at Amnesty International or other organizations who can help combat Judge Allen and this horrific gag order placed on the Siniawski family and Chester himself, please contact them. Let them know that a man is begging for life and begging to go to rehab to recover and the Judge in Will County is preventing the world from seeing that Chester wants to live. If Chester was able to speak to the world via video, the JACH would be closed down within a week because people would be able to see in real time that he was being held there against his will and that he was being denied the ability to exercise, get better, and regain his strength in a rehab facility. The fact that Judge Allen will not allow Chester to speak to the world via video shows that Judge Allen should have recused himself, due to his familiarity with people on staff at the JACH.
4. Are you good at research? One big mystery in all this is why the JACH is so politically connected. Why does the government of Illinois allow this place to operate with such impunity? Why do state agencies look the other way and allow the JACH to starve people and why does a sitting Will County judge slap a gag order on the family members trying to save a man’s life? We need help solving this mystery.
5. PRAY! Not only would Chester’s survival be a miracle, but his living and recovering would help so many other people because he could then tell his story and file a lawsuit against the JACH for what it did to him. And that might save the lives of countless other people who would have otherwise been treated like Chester in that “death is better” hospice of horrors. People who are not terminal should not be starved to death against their wishes and a facility where this happens should no longer be allowed to operate. Period.
[Click above to embiggen: the latest fake negative review attacking our book, SHUT UP!, by a librarian who never actually read the book but dishonesty hit us with a 1-star review on Amazon anyway.]
We caught another dishonest librarian leaving a fake negative review for our book SHUT UP! The Bizarre War that One Public Library Waged Against the First Amendment. This has been happening since the book appeared on Amazon.com on May 26th.
Librarians who have never read the book have been following instructions left for them on the ALA Think Tank Facebook page and other social media sites, where members of the American Library Association encourage one another to dishonestly leave fake negative reviews to try to suppress readership of our book. Since we wrote about terrible things that the American Library Association does to communities and the book is focused on horrible discoveries we made at the Orland Park Public Library in particular, librarians have been working hard to censor, ban, and suppress our book. Which is ironic if you remember that every September the ALA sponsors “Banned Books Week,” an event that no less than Thomas Sowell called “National Hogwash Week.”
Today, a librarian named Kristyn Caragher (from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign) was the latest ALA acolyte to attack our book without ever reading it. Personally, I think it’s pretty low and incredibly dishonest to give a negative review to something you have not even read.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Caragher works as the Instructional Media Resources Coordinator at the university. On Amazon, she posted her fake negative review as “Amazon Customer” but she stupidly forgot that her Amazon Wish List was attached to her account and could clearly be seen.
Clicking on the Wish List led me to Caragher’s name. Included on the Wish List were books about libraries and being a librarian.
A few moments spent on Google and I found her LinkedIn account, which confirmed she is a librarian. The only product she seems to have reviewed on Amazon is our book SHUT UP!, which she doesn’t appear to have even bought (since it was not a Verified Purchase review).
Again, I note all this because this is exactly who we are always up against with the Left…and the reason it matters is because over the last few decades while no one was paying attention the Left pretty much took over all the libraries in our country and stocked them with people like Kristyn Caragher. These are people who allow their personal political ideology to get in the way of their professional behavior. You all know that America allowed the Left to take over the public schools, but the Left also took over the libraries and other cultural institutions too. And that matters because people like Kristyn Caragher clearly put aside their professional ethics in situations where they see an opportunity to engage in politics in their professions.
Librarians by and large have become foot soldiers of the Left as much as the public school teachers in this country, but the librarians are not being watched or scrutinized as much as the teachers. That’s troubling because the librarians have so much interaction with children and they can subtly promote the Left’s agenda in public buildings (which are supported by taxpayers and are supposed to be for everyone in a politically neutral way).
But, time and again Megan Fox and I have caught librarians openly engaging in Alinsky-style politicking, like what Kristyn Caragher has done by tossing all professional ethics out the window and writing a generic fake negative review of a book she never even read.
If librarians are crossing a line like this…what else are they doing? You would think that someone who trained as a librarian would respect differing opinions and would at least read a book before judging it harshly or trying to suppress it and keep others from reading it.
It is shameful that other librarians allow people like Kristyn Caragher to carry on like this, but the Left has so infiltrated and saturated the field of library sciences that her peers and colleagues would probably not even think she did anything wrong by posting a fake negative review of something she never actually read. That’s how far gone this country is and how deeply the Left has entrenched itself into hearts and minds.
These people don’t even seem to understand that they are censoring, banning, and suppressing something they have not even actually read…which is supposed to be something they are against as professionals. But, they seem to think they should do anything they can to attack an “enemy,” even casting aside whatever ethics they possess.
What’s even more hilarious is that people like Kristyn Caragher advertise themselves as being against “oppression” and “bullying”…but isn’t attacking something she never even read just because she wants to hurt the people who wrote it an act of “oppression” and “bullying”?
[Click above to embiggen: screenshot of Kristyn Caragher’s website. Look how she advertises herself…then match that up with her actions on Amazon. Hypocrisy, thy name is librarian.]
Results are not official yet, but several major areas that pollsters predicted would vote “Remain” have instead very forcefully voted “Leave,” which at 930pm CST on 6/23/16 started making odds-calculators admit that the chance of Remain winning became zero.
Simultaneously, Members of Parliament who were in the Remain camp appeared to start freaking out, rolling around on the floor, and behaving in a general apoplectic manner. Prime Minister David Cameron started writing his resignation speech, which will apparently be delivered tomorrow.
What the media here doesn’t talk about is the simple fact that Western countries have the right to exist and to preserve their own Western culture. The globalists want to erase Western civilization by flooding every Western country with enough colonists from the Third World that Western identity ends. London is already unrecognizable as “British” and is instead “globalist.” And that’s a bad thing, because London had its own cultural identity, just as the UK has its own cultural identity. None of that should be erased because the Left wants to import as many Third Worlders as possible to create a Tower of Babel where the Tower of London has always stood.
The West has a right to exist. Western cultures have a right to resist being colonized by the Third World. At some point, Westerners need to stop committing suicidal altruism by handing over everything they have to colonists who wish to take over Western countries. At some point, the West needs to start saying NO.
It looks very much like the UK has done just that by saying LEAVE.
I would not put it past George Soros to engineer some sort of last minute trick to pull out a surprise win for Remain, but if he does I think at this point there would be complete chaos and people would know the vote was rigged. I don’t think even he would try that. So, it looks like Leave will indeed carry the day.
Next, I hope other European countries assert their own independence from the vile EU and other nations take the first steps towards fighting for their own cultural preservation as well.
I feel the need to point out the obvious, because conservatives never seem to understand the power of words and language (yet the Left is masterful at this). When you use the words that the Left wants you to use, you help the Left. This is especially true for any fools out there who use the word “liberals” when referring to Democrats. Anyone doing this is stupid. I am sorry to break this to you, but there is no other way to say that. If you keep doing things that help the Left, but you oppose the Left, then that’s stupid.
Leftists took over the Democrat Party in 2008 and never looked back, pushing a radical Leftist agenda that has irreparably damaged our country. There is nothing “liberal” about any of that and it is wrong for you to keep using that word. Everyone who calls these people “liberals” helps them succeed in their goals, because the word “liberal” is one that still focus-group-tests well amongst people who don’t pay much attention to politics. To them, “liberal” is “liberating” and “liberty-sounding” and as wonderful as a “liberal helping” of ice cream. You are a fool to call the Leftists who hate America and want to collapse it Cloward-Piven style by a term that they like being called, because it’s nice-sounding to so many people. Always call them Leftists and make them more alien and unappealing to the general public.
The same is true with the word “refugees” or “migrants.” Why on earth is any conservative writer using these terms, which are focus-group-tested to appeal to anyone with a bleeding heart (or suicidal self of altruism). Call these people what they really are: COLONISTS.
What’s happening right now in the Mediterranean is the Muslim colonization of Europe.
What’s happening on our southern border is the colonization of America by the Third World.
These people are not “refugees” or “migrants”: they are colonists from other cultures who have no intention of assimilating and joining any melting pot. They are not coming here to work jobs. There is record high unemployment and there are no jobs to be had, not like in prior periods of history where American factories needed all the labor they could get. The people who are colonizing the West do not want to come to work in factories because there are no factories left in the West (thanks to globalist trade deals and offshoring of blue collar jobs). The people who are streaming into the West from Muslim countries and the rest of the Third World are colonists who intend to set up parallel societies where they will not learn the language or accept the culture or customs of the place they are colonizing. This is immigration jihad for Islam and a conquest movement for the the Third World.
They are coming with the intention of setting up their own sovereign colonies within a Western country, where they will then demand sovereignty and political power…and eventual balkanization of the host country.
This is colonization.
These people are colonists.
Why are you calling them anything else?
Words really do matter. Start calling these people colonists and watch how fast the dialogue on all this will change, because the focus will be shifted on what they are doing when they reach the countries they are headed towards. How these people do not assimilate. How they do not contribute anything of value. How they just take from their hosts, cause chaos and mayhem, and make demands under a foreign flag they are planting in conquered soil.
These are colonists and conquerors, not refugees or migrants.
The problem will only keep getting worse as long as you play the Left’s game and use their vocabulary. So knock it off already. Why keep helping the Left destroy America and the West?
Why is all of this always so hard for conservatives to understand?
Why can’t they get that words matter?
Read the rest of this entry »
This past weekend, Chicago held one of several gay Pride events, a weekend street fair called Pride Fest. (The other two festivals are the Pride Parade — the last weekend of June — and Market Days, which is the first weekend in August.)
* A spontaneous and heartfelt memorial has appeared at the corner of Halsted and Roscoe in the heart of Boystown where people are leaving flowers, candles and hand-drawn pictures and signs to memorialize those who were murdered by Islam in Orlando
* During Pride Fest, several Democrat groups tried pushing gun control in a heavy-handed way, in Rahm Emanuel’s favored “never let a good crisis go to waste” Alinsky Methods playbook. At no time do any of these groups address the fact that Muslims openly hate gays and that they approve of throwing gays off buildings, beheading gay people, and committing other vile acts in the name of their medievalist death cult. And that doesn’t even get into how they mistreat women and the other horrific things that are part of Muslim culture. The Human Rights Campaign and Equality Illinois were both pushing a message of “take guns away so people can’t defend themselves” and were willfully ignoring the fact that if anyone inside that club had been armed that they would have been able to stop that Muslim murderer before he got off a single shot.
* What was great to see is that people seemed to almost completely ignore the Human Rights Campaign’s and Equality Illinois’ booths. The Left may want to co-opt the Orlando massacre for another “take away the Second Amendment” push, but people were not having any of that. There were eye rolls that these groups even tried to push this nonsense again at a time like this.
* Because of political correctness, I doubt you will ever see gay people openly speaking the truth about Islam. They are too afraid of being ganged up on for thoughtcrimes for questioning why Democrats are so hell-bent on importing more Muslim colonists into the West when Muslims bring with them such haltered towards gays and women (and black people too!). For the moment, the Left will continue to play a vicious game where they actively seek to bring more dangerous monsters into our midst…and the people most vulnerable to attack by these monsters have immense peer pressure not to say anything, to just be quiet, and to allow the monsters to come and threaten their peace. It is sad how powerful the politically correct peer pressure is and how afraid people are to speak openly…but gay people are smart enough to read the writing on the wall and in hushed conversations I heard a lot of people speaking the truth about Islam. They see that the problem is not guns…but the problem is that Muslims hate gays and that Islam is not compatible with Western society.
* A lot of people were talking about learning how to shoot and defend themselves and feared what the future will be like with more Muslims targeting gays. It actually wasn’t that long ago that people were scared to go to a gay bar, but back then it was fear of the police raiding the place, cracking skulls, or people being blackmailed or otherwise menaced for going to a gay bar. Just 20 years ago, life was like this. It’s only been in the last decade or so that gay bars were able to open their windows and have prominent signs and big entrances and stop being shady little places down a dark alley with a lone pink lightbulb or pink triangle giving the code that a gay bar was there. The surge of Muslim colonists and the intolerance and hatred that they bring threatens all the progress that gays have made in society. The fear is returning, but this time instead of being afraid of the police cracking skulls after what Islam did in Orlando we now have to be afraid of the next Muslim who decides to attack a gay bar because he hates gay people. This is the “progress” that Democrats have wrought with their big Muslim colonization push.
* Hardly anyone was interested in the 2016 election. There were a few people walking around handing out Hillary stickers and trying to get people to sign up for an email list. I worked the crowds like this back in 2008 for her primary race but almost no one I know from those days is engaged in this race. No one was excited to see Hillary gear for sale (there were the old “Make Bill Clinton First Lady” shirts from 2008, back again). I saw a few “Tuck Frump” shirts and a few other anti-Trump things, but they were really mild compared to the hatred and nastiness ginned up against Mitt Romney and John McCain in the last two elections. I don’t know how the Gay Hate Machine is going to go after Trump because The Donald has been such a friend to gays through the years and his celebrity status from The Apprentice makes it hard to pigeon hole him into the role of “classic Republican villain.”
Democrats have a real challenge on their hand, because if they can’t even get gays revved up into “hate the Republican candidate” mode, I don’t know how they are going to compensate for the tepid reception to Hillary this time around. Especially not when Democrats will also want to try to pretend that Islam isn’t the true evil of our age and now have to spend so much of their energy excusing away what the Muslim mass-murderer just did in Orlando. Normally events like Pride Fest are big Two Minutes Hates (spread over two days) where the gay community gathers to lash out at their perceived political enemies and scream and shout nasty things at Republicans running for office. But this year was different.
There was even a booth at Pride Fest for Mark Kirk, who is a Republican running for Senate! And people were not shouting nasty things at his volunteers and were actually taking the stickers they were offering and wearing them. That would have never happened in the past. So, something has changed and I think more changes are on the way.
[Click above to embiggen: Chicago’s Sidetrack the Video Bar decided that the Orlando massacre last week made the perfect advertising opportunity for their new summer drink, which people should call “The Tasteless and Shameful.”]
In Boystown here in Chicago (the strip of gay bars on Halsted in the city’s Lakeview neighborhood, in between Wrigleyville and the lake), one of the largest bars is Sidetrack the Video Bar (just called Sidetrack or Sidetrack’s by locals). This place has a sketchy history of making bad decisions, particularly when politics are involved, because I think the people who work there are in such a little bubble and are almost never criticized that they don’t even realize when they do something wrong. The bar is owned by Art Johnson and his partner Jose “Pepe” Pena and is used often as a political tool for the Left. Johnson was one of the main benefactors of Equality Illinois, which for years perpetuated the myth that gay people are perpetual victims (and need a group like Equality Illinois to exist to protect them, so please take out your checkbooks now). Whenever the Left wants to do something gay-related as a photo op, they usually send the celebrities to Sidetrack and use it as a backdrop to talk about how evil and terrible and awful Republicans are.
During elections, Sidetrack pushes a hard-Left agenda on its patrons, with the windows and walls plastered with propaganda (much of it being flat-out lies calling one Republican or another a bigot or something else awful and defamatory, because this is what gays on the Left always do at election time…rev up hatred and claim that Republicans are trying to kill gays). Meanwhile, when Muslims are actually out killing gays for real, the “gay community” largely tries ignoring that. For whatever reason, the Left wants to keep importing into the country large numbers of people from backwards and dysfunctional cultures who hate and want to kill gays…and the “gay community” closes its eyes and covers its ears. Good luck with that.
In the past, I thought the worst thing that Sidetrack could ever possibly do was when it had guys dressed up as Nazis at its Halloween party and no one who worked there thought that was a bad idea in any way (they even featured the pictures on their website!). But, this weekend I think Sidetrack topped itself in the disgusting and shameful category by using the massacre in Orlando as an excuse to advertise some new summer drink they’ve concocted.
Less than a week after a Muslim went on a rampage in Orlando in the name of Islam and executed almost 50 people (for the crime of existing when Islam mandates that gays should be killed), Sidetrack painted a colorful rainbow “From Halsted to Orlando” message on its windows (the same ones that will be filled with anti-Republican hatred come October/November).
From Halsted to Orlando. Celebrate Pride Sidetrack Style with a Bull-Beri Storm featuring Red Bull Blue Edition.
So, let’s get this straight. Something horrific happens a week ago — which Sidetrack acknowledges with the “Orlando” part of its ad — but then it engages in the cognitive dissonance of pushing its new Red Bull drink. I am sure that any straight business that did something as crass and tasteless as this would be pilloried for it, but in Chicago Sidetrack gets a free pass on things like this (just as it did with the Nazi costumes at Halloween and the hate-mongering it gins up during elections). Did a throwaway reference to what happened in Orlando really need to be slapped above a promotion for a new cocktail?
Why not just paint a nice sign that says “We love you Orlando!” or “We support Orlando!” or do what other bars and businesses on the strip did and place the pictures of the people who were murdered in a nice display? While Sidetrack as a business does need to let the world know that it has a new Bull-Beri Storm drink (featuring Red Bull Blue Edition, no less), does it really need to do that in the same breath as invoking Orlando?
Don’t the people who were murdered deserve more space in a memorial than the ingredients in a cocktail somehow strangely being promoted alongside their lost lives?
What’s the purpose of saying “From Halsted to Orlando” and then going on about a new Bull-Beri drink? While people on Halsted may very well be enjoying their Bull-Beri, and for all I know it may be delicious (and possibly the greatest drink ever concocted), I guarantee you that the people in Orlando who have been attending funerals around the clock and working to rebuild shattered lives are not excited about Sidetrack’s new Bull-Beri concoction. So, it’s false advertising to say people will be drinking this “from Halsted to Orlando,” as I bet somewhere around Atlanta (if not sooner) people will be asking “What the hell is wrong with Sidetrack?”
I want to believe that Sidetrack’s owners Art Johnston and Pepe Pena are not bad people but instead are just elderly men who periodically do bad and stupid things because they are out of touch with what being gay means in a world that doesn’t need their old Alinsky ways. For some reason, they saw this tragic massacre happen in Orlando and the first thought they had was, “This would be a great way to promote that Bull-Beri Storm drink!” I am not sure who exactly thinks like that, but it fits with Rahm Emanuel’s old “never let a good crisis go to waste” mindset. A Muslim walks into a gay bar and mass-murders gay people…and Johnston and Pena see a Red Bull infused marketing campaign spring to life.
I can’t even begin to process how their minds work, but since this is Sidetrack and it’s the biggest bar in Boystown they will get away with doing whatever they want, no matter how tasteless and shameful.
Which, in my opinion, is what they should have called that Bull-Beri baloney they are peddling. Stop in to Sidetrack’s for a room temperature glass of Tasteless and Shameful. Being served all summer, from Halsted to Orlando!